Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Banned User

Default Re: Ok, change em up BART STYLE BABY! My pics HERE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    come on guys, I am sure this can end on a good note, Bart becareful don\'t ruin this for yourself man. Take a breather sit back and look a the situation. Every mod here is great and they do things not to piss you off....why would they? It was just moved down here, and it works out better.

Yeah think about it this way, the open discussion forum is where most of the intellectual people are anyway, just chill out.

I think you need a hobby, that isnt lifting weights.

Banned User

why do people want to bash a guy who is opening up? Maybe I missed something though, cause I skimmed. Remember... it can\'t hurt you if you don\'t read it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Monesrule, don\'t post to things you haven\'t read.

TM, Bart\'s been verbally abusive since he got here, with these long rambling insane posts and many, many outbursts.

This is not the place for it.

Phero Dude

Default Get it together

Are you *TRYING* to get yourself banned? Cuz that\'s what it looks like to me. You posted your pics and asked for advice. Well that\'s what you got. Did you qualify your circumstances in your original post (like \"Hey I tried the haricut bit and that didn\'t work\" or \"I\'m not interested in changing the shape of my eyebrows\")? No. And then you proceeded to flame everyone who tried to \"help\" you to begin with. Sounds to me like this is all some big test- how quickly can I piss these people off enough to make them kick me out? Well, you\'re on the right track. Just keep on insulting the mods and you\'ll be out of here in no time. Just for the record, *I* was one of the people who requested that this thread be moved here. This is where it belongs, and should have been placed to begin with. Dude, if this is the real you, what you project through your posts (and not some BS you just thought would be amusing), you seriously need to look into getting some counseling.

Banned User

Default Re: Get it together

Bart should have been happy, he posted his pictures and we didn\'t see any problems, but I think Bart wants to have a problem there or something he can say \"hey, look that\'s why.\" It\'s sad but all self-caused.

I think that Bart has already been banned. We have all wasted so many words on him. He never listened to anything then, and he isn\'t listening to anyone now. We may as well drop this subject.

Banned User

Just when I started to like him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Not to add fuel to the fire but the guy definitely needs some sort of counseling or therapy. All this talk about violence and kicking someone\'s ass might get someone killed someday. It could be physical looking at those photos he needs at least 10 hours of rem sleep.

Banned User

i\'m wiht you jose......that stuff about him looking in the mirror and not seeing himself....that\'s how people committ terrible crimes, and he is always talking about beating someone oup or raping some woman. It is the latter i am more concerned about.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    ... looking in the mirror and not seeing himself...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This is called depersonalisation and occurs often during psychotic episodes. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default If unhappy, be brave and ask for help.

Good looking guy physically. Haircut, whatever. I like some things about Bart. He\'s smart, funny, and usually has good intentions.

Lots of counseling (and following wherever that leads) is probably the best, and maybe even quickest, way to get Mr. Bart laid! Honestly.

Even then it isn\'t simple. But who knows? Even a few sessions might make some difference. Just go get an evaluation and see what they say, at least. And I am certainly not diagnosing anyone here.

But the eyes, in pictures 5 and 6 especially, (yes I know one is smiling) make me wonder if I\'m seeing a man with a potentially dangerous amount of rage, given (1) all the \"world is not meeting my needs, and deserves punishment\" thinking evinced throughout this forum; as well as (2)the inability to self examine or be flexible in thinking. Bart seems to have (3) an impulsive, explosive anger problem, moreover. When it goes off, thinking probably isn\'t much of an issue. If this (#3) were not true of his anger I\'d feel much better! Only Bart and his friends/family know.

I have no evidence other than counseling experience and intuition, and I\'m saying it only to be helpful (especially to you, Mr. Bart, if you\'re still out there).

That\'s NOT saying Mr. Bart has done anything wrong or dangerous, or is even thinking about it. Good guy in many ways, I\'m sure. Good intentions.

But the look in his eyes is unfortunately familiar, and it scares me a little. I recognize it from clinical experience (mostly) as well as personal experience (guys I remember from high school, etc.).

Maybe I\'m wrong. I hope so. Maybe he\'s just \"messing with our heads\", as one forum member suggested. Andy Kauffman did it.

And maybe after counseling, we\'d all be competing to be Bart\'s best friend, but getting at all close now is too dangerous. Just look at what happened in this thread.

That\'s what women probably feel -- \"Getting at all close is too dangerous!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I\'m very sorry, but sometimes busting your ass in counseling is the only way. If Bart has another way, more power to him. But I have doubts. On the other hand, I have faith that Bart can succeed if he wants to.

And having said this, I\'d be glad to help in any way I can, if such help was ever wanted.

Default Re: If unhappy, be brave and ask for help.

Well said DST

Banned User

If anyone wants to look at Barts pictures do it now, because I am going to take them off my server in about 3 hours around 6pm CT.

**DONOTDELETE**

I didn\'t want to say it because I figured he couldn\'t change it, and why mention a flaw that couldn\'t be fixed ... but those are the scariest freakin\' eyes I\'ve ever seen, and I used to work in a mental institution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information