Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Journeyman

Default Re: Alpha/Theta - Mind Power Seduction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hes had out of body experiences

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So have I. That doesn\'t mean that the theories about what it is are true. And it doesn\'t mean that everything you see during an OOBE is true, even if a few details are. There are so many way of explaining an OOBE experience, but people seize upon the one they want to be true, even if the evidence does not support it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

i never suggested that was proof, i was just implying that he had some understanding of these sort of arts

Foofoo, I wasn\'t having a go at you in my message. I was pointing out that I think remote influencing, even if true, has very little value. And I stated why I thought this. So far you haven\'t given us any reason to accept what you said about your experiences, or why you think your theories about them are correct.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] hang on a minute. i never mentioned any theories as to why it was right, and dont intend to. i dont recommend it to anyone and if you want to try, its better to figure it out yourself

And implying that we\'re close-minded and ignorant, or \"indoctrinated\" because we\'re sceptical about your claims really doesn\'t help your case. Remember, being open-minded goes both ways. If you expect us to respect what you\'re saying, you need to respect what we\'re saying

thats a slight transmogrification. i meant it as a generalization of society being skeptical because of the way their thoughts are structured, as a result of their way of life. everyone is indoctrinated, in the western case, towards materializm, therefore repressing our ideas of spirituality and ontological ideas.

But if you do what that author did and attempt to confuse us with obscure and impressive sounding scientific words, I\'ll take you up on it, because the chances are I\'ll know what those words mean and whether you\'re using them correctly or not.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] hey, i never talked like that!

At this point, I agree with TBird\'s suggestion. Give us something to try ourselves so we can form our own opinion

that is what i suggested, you can download the mind power seduction off kazaa

Default Re: Alpha/Theta - Mind Power Seduction

hey, i never talked like that!

No you didn\'t. I was just, once again, venting my disgust at that author and his retarded form of \"science\". Sorry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

that is what i suggested, you can download the mind power seduction off kazaa

Nah, I have no respect that author, or anyone else who \"invents\" theories like he did. If you give me some of your techniques I\'ll try them, otherwise &lt;shrug&gt; the discussion is over I guess. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hungry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information