I\'m reading this PDF, \"Mind Power Seduction\", anyone ever read it? I\'m having problems grasping the ideas it\'s trying to present. I can follow the exercises it talks about (very much like meditation), but when it tries to explain the principals of how their technique works it\'s flying right over my head. Can anyone make sense out of these paragraphs I\'ve included below?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Here\'s exactly how your thought waves get into the mind of another person (if you can understand it). Your thought waves (either Alpha or Theta) arrive outside of the skull of the person you are using mind power manipulation techniques on. From the outside of their skull, this incoming wavefront sets up a resonance or a vibration in the 5 sections of their cranial bone. Setting up a resonance of these 5 sections occurs when the wavefront \"bounces\" around equally to all the 5 sections. If you made a cross section of the skull as this event occurred and if you could see the resonance being established, the wavefront vibrations would form a pentagram within the skull with each point of the pentagram touching one of the 5 cranial sections. This pattern is called a \"fivefold standing wave\" pattern of Tachyons lowered to the vibrational rate (Alpha or Theta). These Tachyons interact with the liquid crystal structure of that person\'s brain structure. The Tachyons provide Deltons because they enfold energy. This in turn creates antematter and matter at the exact same time. When this dual action happens, electrons are formed and an electric pulse flows to the part of the brain that turns electrical impulses into thought ... thus thought is perceived by the person you are influencing. The crystalline structure is found in the calcium bone in the cranium (a layer around the inside of the skull). All this gets into tensor fields, micro-unified fields, electron shells, phase space, and Fourier translations so I will skip the heavy stuff.

Now this knowledge is out there but I doubt you will read the above understanding in any book in a bookstore. This is great knowledge for mass mind control through ELF/ULF modulated RF or microwave non-hertzian wavefronts. Controlling people\'s thought from extremely low frequency waves that bounce off your hydro wires isn\'t something that certain factions don\'t want known.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I originally started reading this PDF for obvious reasons, but then I was more interested in what it had to say in my research on DIHL\'s &amp; how the subconscious mind works. I\'ll include another snippet from earlier in the document to share what it describes what we have been calling the hypnotic trance effect in DIHL\'s in a reply to this post.