Close

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Default Couplins: did me well

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So the other day I added some PCC (I have no idea exactly how much) to my AE/APC (3 drops/1 dab) combo. The results were five hrs of sweet lovin\' with my ex. Before that, we had never fully gone through. Did the PCC tip the balance? or could she just not take the accumulated tension anymore?
    Who knows. Research continues.

Banned User

Default Re: Couplins: did me well

Maybe she thought, hey I broke up with this guy and [bad word] girls are chasing him all around, he must be getting the acknowledgment/booty of the other ladies, I shouldn\'t be elusive anymore and get it now.

That\'s my PCC theory for you.

------

Maybe maybe not but in the entirity of thing phero\'s when worn seem to always play a role, sometimes small sometimes huge.

Yeah, their \"social proof\" factor. That\'s certainly the theory on them. I just wanted to inform of some experience on the field, since I can\'t recall much feedback on the matter.

Banned User

I appreciate your story, I was thinking of getting some PCC also but I instead went with some NPA. Any more field research is greatly appreciated.

Phero Pharaoh

Isn\'t it amazing what one field report can start? lol. Yes, I strongly agree that PCC gave you an extra edge with her. Congrats. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Copulins can often have a real effect on other women I´ve noticed, even for a woman. Most of the time the reactions are positive but it is possible to overdose so do go easy on the cops, male and female users. Also take into consideration when you use pheros, any pheros that is.

CJ

Yeah, I\'m gonna take that ridiculous knob of the bottle, and start working with dabs. Otherwise i have no idea how much is going on, because it doesn\'t leave a wet streak.

Phero Enthusiast

Doesn\'t leave a wet streak?? Damn, I didn\'t get mine in the mail today, so maybe Monday. But the idea of going on dry sounds weird to me. How can that be?

Phero Dude

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] PCC leaves a wet streak on me (no pun intended there guys!).

Stranger

I don\'t get the logic behind copulins. How is this supposed to attract women? It seems from all the descriptions that it\'s designed for women to attract men. Someone please explain..

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I don\'t get the logic behind copulins. How is this supposed to attract women? It seems from all the descriptions that it\'s designed for women to attract men. Someone please explain..

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

As far as I know, copulins are only produced by women and only when they are sexually aroused/active. Therefore, (theoretically) if a woman senses copulins on you she *may assume* that you are a sexually active man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img], thus supporting the alpha male aura that the -none can provide. She may just decide that you are a good catch. I would assume that this would apply to men that may detect the copulins on you, as well. That is, you won\'t get sexual hits from other men just because they may detect copulins on you, I mean, it\'s not like your a woman...they may simply *assume* that you got laid recently. Make sense? I believe the concept is referred to as the Social Validation Theory, but don\'t qoute me on that...you my find more about this if you search some of the older threads or some of the archive material.
    Hope that helps.
    p.s. They can get you horny, as well. How can that be a bad thing... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Doesn\'t leave a wet streak?? Damn, I didn\'t get mine in the mail today, so maybe Monday. But the idea of going on dry sounds weird to me. How can that be?

Dunno, I can smell it on me, but I can\'t see or feel it when I apply it.

Strange? -&gt;&gt; Yesteryday, when i was walking behind serveral women i could smell something \"base\" (by most of all women..)

Could it be a touch of natural copulines ?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yea, gals say, can you smell your own cops ? lol.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

As far as I know, copulins are only produced by women and only when they are sexually aroused/active. Therefore, (theoretically) if a woman senses copulins on you she *may assume* that you are a sexually active man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img], thus supporting the alpha male aura that the -none can provide. She may just decide that you are a good catch. I would assume that this would apply to men that may detect the copulins on you, as well. That is, you won\'t get sexual hits from other men just because they may detect copulins on you, I mean, it\'s not like your a woman...they may simply *assume* that you got laid recently. Make sense? I believe the concept is referred to as the Social Validation Theory, but don\'t qoute me on that...you my find more about this if you search some of the older threads or some of the archive material.
    Hope that helps.
    p.s. They can get you horny, as well. How can that be a bad thing... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Copulins increase emotional intensity during sex, there\'s no question of that. They make sex more passionate. We\'ve been saying that in the women\'s forum for months. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I personally think the social validation theory is total bullsh!t.

Phero Dude

I know what my man Pacino would say if he got a wiff of a womans scent :
    \"Whoooah\"

Hmm I\'d say coups definetly aid in increasing hits. The only coups I tested with , were the ones left on my chin after eatin my girl [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] !

Basically , the theory is : If you use a variety of pheros or arousing scents such as coups and musk at the same time , You are MUCH more likely to appeal to a higher amount of women. FTR had a nice example for it :
    Imagine the stuff you wear as colors !!!

-none = black
    -nol = white
    -rone = blue
    coups = pink
    wagg = green

So if u wear ONLY -none you \"only\" appeal to those who like \"black\" , but don\'t appeal to those who prefer \"white\"...You get my point , idea behind that is to appeal to AS MANY women as possible (taking all their dfferent tastes in consideration) so u get to choose from a broad range of hotbabes.

Maybe we shouldn\'t make fun of Watchers infamous mix [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] , afterall it kinda makes sense + take a look at the Forum , almost nobody uses standalone products these day..everybody is trying to mix something up cos the more pheros u have in your mix , the better it is , for the reasons stated above.

That said , I think I\'ll buy some PCC along with the NEW TE , once it arrives , to broaden my hit range even further.
    (Just incase I end up single sometime - good to be prepared)

Don\'t need it right now anyways , cos the traditional way of extracting coups = \"tounge-in-muff-diving technique\" works wonders for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What\'s the difference between the NEW TE and the old TE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]?

Banned User

No-one knows, except Bruce and Doctor Smell This.

Banned User

Let\'s hope to god that they got rid of the urine smell of TE...even when covered can be detected by some women. I doubt they solved the problem...wishful thinking perhaps.

Banned User

Copulins can often have a real effect on other women I´ve noticed, even for a woman. Most of the time the reactions are positive but it is possible to overdose so do go easy on the cops, male and female users. Also take into consideration when you use pheros, any pheros that is.

CJ

Perhaps thats why EW might have an advantage over PCC, in that it is more diluted.

Banned User

why does te have a urine smell but not npa

No-one knows, except Bruce and Doctor Smell This.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> is there going to be a new NPA?

Sadhu

Cloud9, it´s the other way round - PCC is much,much more diluted than EW or the new EW [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] EW is lethal man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

A little correction about copulins -
    Copulins are produced all the time to a greater or lesser extend by women. They are NOT only produced during sex or sexual arousal. Consider this: They´re produced by the female body to serve as an attractant (is that the right word ?) So when you´re already in bed with someone you don´t need to lure someone into bed anymore cause you´ve already got them, right [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Personally I do have my doubts about copulins adding to passion during sex, but who knows...
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

why does te have a urine smell but not npa

Not NPA? Since when?

Sadhu

Back to why some guys have positive reactions to wearing cops. I think that for men who wear cops it has a similar effect to what -nol normally does. ie make them more approachable for women etc. I reckon that this is more the case than the woman thinking : `Oh what a stud! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ´

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, definitely, no question.

Too much copulins and you get the \"let\'s snuggle under the bankie and watch Steel Magnolias together\" effect.

Hope that helps.

Copulins increase emotional intensity during sex, there\'s no question of that. They make sex more passionate. We\'ve been saying that in the women\'s forum for months. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I personally think the social validation theory is total bullsh!t.

Hey FTR-
    Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate that. Don\'t know that I\'m convinced of the Social Validation Theory, either. I did notice that I got some strange looks from a few gal pals, the first time I wore my PCC around them and as far as I know I didn\'t have a booger hangon\' out of my nose or food in my teeth...I mean, friends are supposed to tell you about that kinda stuff, right. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I had been using AE/m as a standalone and got a lot of flirtatious hits, but when I added PCC, the hits are more decidedly sexual. I dunno. My phero experiences are very limited at this point, so I am still learning from the vets like you FTR and appreciate your feedback. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Thanx [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A little correction about copulins -
    Copulins are produced all the time to a greater or lesser extend by women. They are NOT only produced during sex or sexual arousal. Consider this: They´re produced by the female body to serve as an attractant (is that the right word ?) So when you´re already in bed with someone you don´t need to lure someone into bed anymore cause you´ve already got them, right [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Personally I do have my doubts about copulins adding to passion during sex, but who knows...
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hey CJ,
    Thanks for the clarification...what you wrote certainly makes sense. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    BTW, attractant certainly works for me in that sentence...remember, if you can\'t think of the right word, just make up your own...I do it all the time...must be why my friends call me a \"wordsmith\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    If I haven\'t mentioned it today, I love this phorum! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Social Proof

Before I continue...\"wordsmith\", what a great fcuking word. The fact that you are one and used that word creates some insane world in my head that i\'m almost scared to look into. (no i\'m not being sarcastic).

Anyway, on the social proof thang, you can\'t say it\'s bullshit. What I mean is that social proof itself is obviously a correct theory. If you see someone successfully interacting with others, value is added to your opinion of them. (yes there can be nuances based on the type of interaction, but for the most part this is true).
    Now the question is whether couplins great an illusion of social proof, i.e. make it seem like you\'ve been with other women. I dunno :P It could be part of it.
    I think another part is that you smell like sex. -none, couplins, sweet and any other bodily fluids, smells on you, mix up into bubble burst of sex scent.

Default Re: Social Proof

Before I continue...\"wordsmith\", what a great fcuking word. The fact that you are one and used that word creates some insane world in my head that i\'m almost scared to look into. (no i\'m not being sarcastic).

It only looks scary from the outside...come on in the waters fine...don\'t dip your toe in the water...give us a cannonball, baby! Join the friends \"I\'ve gathered together on this thin raft.\" (Jim Morrison)

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information