Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7
    Phero Dude

Default Re: Correction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Man this post is freaking long. Lots of good info though.

One question though. Ladies, do the cops and being seen w/ a woman work the same way? I.E.

I\'m dating a girl right now, and we haven\'t been too serious. Just a couple of dates, fooled around a little bit (nothing more than maybe hands down her pants). If I go over there one night next week (w/o seeing her for say 2-3 days) wearing coups, what would her reaction be most likely?

I\'m thinking it could be both bad and good:

1. She could think I have been with another woman, meaning that yes I am available (she doesn\'t want a relationship/commitment right now, but I know she is open to fooling around/sex) and willing to have sex w/o commitment.

or

2. Bad things happen... She gets pissed b/c I\'ve been w/ another woman. I\'m debating whether it would be a good idea to pick up some PCC or PI/w and use it around this girl coupled w/ my other -mones to get better reactions and make it easier to get more \"intimate\" with her.

and digressing back to my initial question. If a guy is seen w/ a girl, that doesn\'t necessarily mean he is having sex with her. Just b/c he\'s with her, doesn\'t mean that he\'s \"with\" her...i.e. going out w/ girl friends, which seems like a great benefit. It means we can be around and adored w/ women..

ok, nevermind, I\'m too tired to try to figure out how to word this so it will even make sense to me. I\'ll try again in the morning after I get some sleep...

-Jon

**DONOTDELETE**

Try it and tell us what happens.

Because your one little question is the crux of the thing we have been arguing about for months, with not enough field work to substantiate anything. As far as I can see, the results we have right now are inconclusive.

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Man this post is freaking long. Lots of good info though.

One question though. Ladies, do the cops and being seen w/ a woman work the same way? I.E.

I\'m dating a girl right now, and we haven\'t been too serious. Just a couple of dates, fooled around a little bit (nothing more than maybe hands down her pants). If I go over there one night next week (w/o seeing her for say 2-3 days) wearing coups, what would her reaction be most likely?

I\'m thinking it could be both bad and good:

1. She could think I have been with another woman, meaning that yes I am available (she doesn\'t want a relationship/commitment right now, but I know she is open to fooling around/sex) and willing to have sex w/o commitment.

or

2. Bad things happen... She gets pissed b/c I\'ve been w/ another woman. I\'m debating whether it would be a good idea to pick up some PCC or PI/w and use it around this girl coupled w/ my other -mones to get better reactions and make it easier to get more \"intimate\" with her.

and digressing back to my initial question. If a guy is seen w/ a girl, that doesn\'t necessarily mean he is having sex with her. Just b/c he\'s with her, doesn\'t mean that he\'s \"with\" her...i.e. going out w/ girl friends, which seems like a great benefit. It means we can be around and adored w/ women..

ok, nevermind, I\'m too tired to try to figure out how to word this so it will even make sense to me. I\'ll try again in the morning after I get some sleep...

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Jon,

I\'d pass on the copulins for yourself, personally. Following your adventures, just sounds like you\'ve already got something to offer girls already (using NPA ro TE or AE is no doubt helping). I just think you might need to find your balls a little bit more and be ever so slightly more aggressive. Sounds to me like you\'ve got a little game, just work on that. That whole PCC theory to me just sounds like it would complicate things.

Just my opinion, though...

Journeyman

Default Re: I demand proper acknowledgement, MONKEYS!!

SV maybe could be Survival Validation. Like since that girl likes you and YOU ARE NICE TO HER we figure you are safe. The SAFE here is registering probably on a deep level first and foremost that you aren\'t a serial killer. Women have been taught since childhood to avoid dangerous men. I don\'t buy the social validation theory either because I truly believe none of you men have a clue how fundamental a reaction it is to women to feel safe. We like men that are good men. You are with a woman and treat her nice. We like you for that. You are good to her and therefore you don\'t kill part of our tribe. From there it develops however it is going to and that is entirely individual. But I\'ll tell you this. You could be the most gorgeous hunk of man with the most beautiful woman in the world and have the final absolute perfect ever combination of mones imaginable along with Amouage and IF you yelled at that woman or treated her bad in front of us do you think we would STILL find you safe and trustworthy? The only thing it would get you from other women noticing bad behavior is that we\'d all jump in and rescue her. You guys are getting noticed by the women, I think, because you are NICE GUYS.

Bottom line. I don\'t think you nice guys around here are understanding the real meaning when a woman says \"safe\" and \"trust\". We like to be not dead. Some guys kill us.
    We find it real handy before being your sex goddesses and all to get past that tiny little detail. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Or rape us. Or beat us.

Oh, thank God, Woman\'s back ...

Love you, Woman.

Journeyman

Love you too FTR! I\'m in time-out. Recovering from surgery ouch ouch OUCH!!!

If men would realize that for one split second we are still reacting like we were taught as little girls to be careful.

What would they want their sisters, daughters, mothers, and all the women they care about to do? Smile at the \"lone wolf\" or smile at the nice guy with the woman? It is basic safety first. Anything could happen after that. Safety has been established. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Oh, and my first post I was trying to quote DST but I did it wrong. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry to hear you\'re hurting, hope you\'re better soon, and WOW what a lift it is to see you.

We were taught right - it\'s justified fear, good fear.

I am thinking about a couple I saw fall in love last Friday night ... she\'s been back to us (the rest of the women) several times, do you think he\'s for real, do you think this is genuine, how did it look to you ... and we\'re all saying take it slow, too early to tell, so far so good ...

Yeah, about as far as we can get really is somewhere at the level of \"We are pretty sure he is not a murderer.\"

But I suppose that IS an important first step. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think you put it perfectly. Survival Validation Theory. That explains exactly what we\'ve been struggling to say for pages and pages. It\'s not that we find the guy attractive/desirable because he\'s with a woman. It\'s that we\'re pretty sure he\'s not a murderer or a rapist. So it\'s ok to talk to him and flirt with him a little, be playful and affectionate.

THAT sits well, feels right.

Ok, now I can go to sleep.

Smooch! and I kiss you on both cheeks and kiss your hands and snuggle hug you - big love - feel better - don\'t be a stranger, we miss you.

Phero Enthusiast

Two words: Ted Bundy

**DONOTDELETE**

Default MONKEYS! Acknowledgement should come to ME!!

The Wolf In Sheeps\' Clothing Theory of Copulins.

I made that up months and months ago.

THAT\'s what\'s goin\' on ...

Ya put on a little -nol for the chitty chatty and a little -none for the va-voom, and now you\'re cookin\'!

You\'ve got SOUP!

badebong ditty bong da bang de bang bang ...

Default Re: MONKEYS! Acknowledgement should come to ME!!

This thread is way too long for me to read through it, but I skimmed through some of the posts and the one thing that makes me nuts is when you guys are saying.....well let me quote Tallmacky....

That\'s just it, outside of a relationship before an interested girl gets involved with a guy she wants to know that, this guy has worth he is adored by other women, he is accepted and liked by other women.

HUH? WHAT? Why the hell would I care or even want other women to find the man that I am interested in desirable? Why? Really....if I was attracted to a man, then for what reason on this earth would I want other women to be attracted to him? Are people that insecure that they actually care what other people think about their taste in the opposite sex? Obviously I want this man to be socially acceptable to the world. I want him to be polite and get along with people, as I would any person I associated with. But as far as another female validating that I picked a good man..... that is such crap!!!! I have better taste than the other women. I know what I want, and I don\'t need anyones opinion.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: MONKEYS! Acknowledge

Well unfortunately, the thread now seems a waste due to poor listening skills, people arguing against something no one said or is saying, and people who can\'t handle frankness without turning it into a war; at times crossing into verbal abuse, even. Something said that might apply to them makes them want to attack extra visciously rather than exercise humility and look at themselves or at the world neutrally .

FTR, you are doing women\'s reputation no favors by your \"logical\" behavior on this post, and are not impressing me one bit with your reasoning. You get something frank and very content heavy, and can only mock emptily and call names. You see contradictions where there is nothing even close to that worth commenting on. You provoked Whitehall, twisting the knife about his painful marriage; dismissed him as a woman hater (looks like man-hate seeping thru to me). He has conservative ideas, but you can\'t deal without starting a viscious catfight, for instance, blaming someone for supposedly screwing up their family. Who do you think you are? Those types of comments incite real violence out in the street. Low. Not classy behavior. Acceptable on Jerry Springer, but I won\'t be responding to it. Subtler, but not that different from Bart\'s abuses, couched in \"because I care so much about you guys\" noise.

Most of the other posts here are more civil, and certainly show intelligence, but some of you fine women are both, in effect, admitting it\'s SV, as in right in the dead center of the concept \"SV\", and also saying you don\'t believe in it; painting the SV position or these men\'s claims falsely as being about \"alwayses\" \"everythings\" and \"nevers\", using parables with unclear applicability, mocking emptily, misrepresenting positions, (e.g., implying SV is about the player with a cloud of women) etc. It just takes too long to reply to all those innacuracies, as there are too many breaks and offshoots in the railroad track. Of I make a general statement, I am talking about a tendency, not talking about everybody equally.

Someone should be able to see there is nothing antiwomen, poorly thought out, or bigoted in any of my posts. I am probably one of the strongest advocates in the world, of the \"wisdom of paradox\" and feminine modes of thinking, for example. But I won\'t tiptoe around or be PC to keep someone from flying off in an immature rage, Bart-style, calling people names directly during an intellectual and scientific discussion. I actually come from a \"fairly PC baseline way of being\", and have only changed things, sometimes kicking and screaming to do so; to more accurately describe my own experience. Mating and relationship games often suck, and we may say \"ugly\" things at times.

Many men know lots about women, and men sometimes see things a woman doesn\'t, particularly as a man gains wisdom. Deal. Try being thankful. What a waste to argue about this obvious truth, even though it pushes buttons; to paint it in it\'s most extreme version, and attack a weaker target that might not even exist.

So much of this thread is about power struggle, king or queen of the hill, etc. -- emotional stuff, disguised as pseudo-reasoning. And I don\'t need to know \"everything\" about \"all\" of \"womenkind\'s\" thoughts to say that.

that is such crap!!!! I have better taste than the other women. I know what I want, and I don\'t need anyones opinion

a little uppity today are we [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Well unfortunately, the thread now seems a waste due to poor listening skills, people arguing against something no one said or is saying, and people who can\'t handle frankness without turning it into a war; at times crossing into verbal abuse, even. Something said that might apply to them makes them want to attack extra visciously rather than exercise humility and look at themselves or at the world neutrally .

FTR, you are doing women\'s reputation no favors by your \"logical\" behavior on this post, and are not impressing me one bit with your reasoning. You get something frank and very content heavy, and can only mock emptily and call names. You see contradictions where there is nothing even close to that worth commenting on. You provoked Whitehall, twisting the knife about his painful marriage; dismissed him as a woman hater. He has conservative ideas, but you can\'t deal without starting a viscious catfight, for instance, blaming someone for supposedly screwing up their family. Not classy behavior. I won\'t be responding to it.

Most of the other posts here are more civil, and certainly show intelligence, but some of you fine women are both, in effect, admitting it\'s SV, as in right in the dead center of the concept \"SV\", and also saying you don\'t believe in it; painting the SV position or these men\'s claims falsely as being about \"alwayses\" \"everythings\" and \"nevers\", using parables with unclear applicability, mocking emptily, etc. It takes too long to reply to all those innacuracies, as there are too many breaks and offshoots in the railroad track.

Someone should be able to see there is nothing antiwomen, poorly thought out, or bigoted in any of my posts. I am probably one of the strongest advocates in the world, of the \"wisdom of paradox\" and feminine modes of thinking, for example. But I won\'t tiptoe around or be PC to keep someone from flying off in an immature rage, Bart-style, calling people names directly during an intellectual and scientific discussion. I actually come from a \"fairly PC baseline way of being\", and have only changed things, sometimes kicking and screaming to do so; to more accurately describe my own experience. Mating and relationship games often suck, and we may say \"ugly\" things at times.

Many men know lots about women, and men sometimes see things a woman doesn\'t, particularly as a man gains wisdom. Deal. Try being thankful. What a waste to argue about this obvious truth, even though it pushes buttons; to paint it in it\'s most extreme version, and attack a weaker target that might not even exist.

So much of this thread is about power struggle, king or queen of the hill, etc. -- emotional stuff, disguised as pseudo-reasoning. And I don\'t need to know \"everything\" about \"all\" of \"womenkind\'s\" thoughts to say that.

Yeah, what he said! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What I am saying is, it only matters what I think. My own taste on what guy I am interested in is the only thing that matters. I know what/who is best for me.

What I am saying is, it only matters what I think. My own taste on what guy I am interested in is the only thing that matters. I know what/who is best for me.

nonsense [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Et Tu Exit...Et F#@king Tu? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Nice singing Doc! That\'s gotta be a number ONE hit!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

And from the crazy side of town: I just like to say to the young warriors...there may be 10 women on this forum. TEN! On this big round ball, there are billions and billions and billions of\'em. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] If you listen closely, sooner or later, you will hear coming from their dark &amp; mysterious corridors, their famous and truthful saying....\"ALL WOMEN ARE NOT ALIKE.\" I\'ve said all that to say....just because one or ten women say something...it doesn\'t make it WOMAN\'s law!!!! It\'s just 10 out of billions of ideas. You just have to filter the info, because they often hand you positive, and priceless advice. Annnnnd...You have to A L W A Y S consider the SOURCE, and what time of the month it is. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Put that under your pillow, so you never forget! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Now it\'s time for a nice station break. Tune in next time, on the same bat hour, on this same bat station. Be well!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Elana I really welcome the spirit of what you just said. I congratulate you on what you have learned about yourself and your needs. But are you sure that none of your preferences , motives, felt needs; etc, are in part unconscious? How about pheromones effect (real ones in nature) on you, for example? The rest of your biology? I personally don\'t know completely who is best for me, as my biology, and mother nature determines some of this in ways not entirely known by me. I might have a subtle prejudice against someone good for me, or a slightly dysfunctional attraction I am not completely in touch with. Not you? How about all your emotions at any one minute? How about symbols\' effect? What if you meet a guy that doesn\'t match every thought in you head?

I probably don\'t know exactly who is best for me. My point was that I will experiment with different men based on the guys that peak my interest. It would have nothing to do with what Jane or Jill thought about the guy. I just don\'t care what other women think when it comes to my interests.

OK. That\'s again admirable.

I\'m not that sure of my self. I think if a bunch of men were paying attention to a woman I\'d be at least more curious, and therefore give her better odds if she picked me to flirt with, as opposed to the one no one is talking to. I\'d hope I\'d pick the other one if best, but I catch myself being vulnerable to silly social influences all the time.

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s exactly what I was saying. That\'s how men tend to think. Women tend not to think that way so much.

Whitehall repeatedly asserts that women can\'t think. That offends many of the people on this board, male and female. He\'s repeatedly asserted his taste for tipsy women in bars as his choice of partner for the night. He foams at the mouth about \"feminists.\" He believes women belong in the kitchen or with our legs in the air, either getting pregnant or giving birth -- our being in the labor force is ruining the nation. You call that \"traditional,\" I call it misogynistic, and yes, I hate it, because it literally leaves me no place in this world. You would hate it, too, if you were female. Forgive me if I don\'t think that\'s the model to hold up as successful. I didn\'t think that was what we were going for, but maybe I was wrong.

And I have repeatedly defended him and his ilk for their plight and their solutions, so it\'s not like I don\'t see both sides.

I had a disastrous near decade long marriage to a very cruel man. It was a gross error in judgment to have married him; it did me damage. I came out of it struggling hard with agoraphobia, major depression and post traumatic stress disorder, to the point that I\'ve been unable to have a relationship and only this month let someone spend the night for the first time since my divorce almost six years ago - because he is kind, gentle, a good listener, etc., (all those qualities we say we want) and because he lives with someone else (and has permission to play), and I could drop him back off to her after the weekend; I\'m no where near perfect, I\'m incredibly insecure on many fronts; I have many flaws. But I do not have bad character. I don\'t lie, cheat, steal ... I\'ve never been arrested, I don\'t even have a parking ticket, I am not in debt ... I\'m doing the best I can and I never claimed to be perfect, either. Whitehall\'s assertion that I lash out at him because he states truths that disturb me is partially true: it disturbs me when men categorically state that women are their inferiors.

I alluded to it, but Whitehall is the one who chose to address the issue of his marriage -- because it served him well as a vehicle to take a shot at me -- it\'s not working out because she\'s a bitch like me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

DrST, who do you think YOU are? What a post. I guess you sorted us all out, didn\'t you.

My comments were also content heavy, and when I finally gel the contradictions and want to talk about them, you opt out and instead decide to shake your finger at me and others.

Please. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

This thread is way too long for me to read through it, but I skimmed through some of the posts and the one thing that makes me nuts is when you guys are saying.....well let me quote Tallmacky....

Quote:

That\'s just it, outside of a relationship before an interested girl gets involved with a guy she wants to know that, this guy has worth he is adored by other women, he is accepted and liked by other women.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elana
    HUH? WHAT? Why the hell would I care or even want other women to find the man that I am interested in desirable? Why? Really....if I was attracted to a man, then for what reason on this earth would I want other women to be attracted to him? Are people that insecure that they actually care what other people think about their taste in the opposite sex? Obviously I want this man to be socially acceptable to the world. I want him to be polite and get along with people, as I would any person I associated with. But as far as another female validating that I picked a good man..... that is such crap!!!! I have better taste than the other women. I know what I want, and I don\'t need anyones opinion.

======================
    Can we plus cut the crap. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] What makes you or anyone think they are in the captains seat, making all of these important bilogical decision themselves? When you find someone attractive for any number of reasons you don\'t conciously think about it instead you are only given a feeling, \"wooo, that person is hot\". You don\'t sit down and conciously think \"Well hell this guy is tall and has nice shoulders he should be a good hunter, thus protecting me.\" No it\'s just a well...... feeling. This theory pertains to many women, and seems to be seen more highly and strongly in females, who\'s desire it is to not only marry an attractive man but more importantly one that makes her feel good, IE social status etc.... To marry this man maybe not always procreate. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just about every theory that is spoken here is met with a wall of self-viewing and ignorance. I have seen some theories and rumors on men and I take the time out to look at myself before launching a insult attack.

Have you thought that \"you\" may not pertain to this but a majority of women may? I have spoken to you E on several occassions, to me you seem to for whatever biological reason to act in the sexual apartment more like a man. You like guys who are hot, it doesn\'t matter if they are rich or poor etc... You also like your guy(s} to do nothing but think of you to desire you, to crave you, the absolute attention and sexual craving of more then one man. Did you ever think that something may be different about you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] This general system a delicate one can easily be thrown off by but not always to life experiences, chemical embalances and many more that could cause an effect.(not very likely) The theories and such I hear guys talk about here aren\'t made because they are angry, or they are pissed about something, they are made on a catalog of known behavior, observation and great thinking, and they sure seem to hold up in the real world.

FTR, you are depending on going back and using the sterotypes of men and women a bit too much. Why? because a guy says on thing he is a caveman, and yet you spewl these sexist comments, often telling us that we will never know this or that, or we men/boys do not know anything of what we speak of.
    I am not trying to attack anyone, but when attacks are given and often people feel they cannot respond we end up in chaos, everything said is fought on the merit of fighting alone.

Good post DST.

Phero Enthusiast

FTR, you are depending on going back and using the sterotypes of men and women a bit too much. Why? because a guy says on thing he is a caveman, and yet you spewl these sexist comments, often telling us that we will never know this or that, or we men/boys do not know anything of what we speak of.

Hey Tallmacky, it looks like you\'re awefully good at mindreading! If you\'re really that good at knowing what other people think, we should meet and pay a visit to Wallstreet. We can make a sh!tload of money overthere with mindreading!

I am not trying to attack anyone, but when attacks are given and often people feel they cannot respond we end up in chaos, everything said is fought on the merit of fighting alone.

You\'re absolutely right about that Tallmacky! You\'re not trying to attack, you simply attack. And if you think FTR is fighting alone, you can forget about that dude!
    Give the lady a break and get off her back. She doesn\'t give a flying fart about your point. So shut up for a while and behave like a gentleman, not like a caveman who drags his bare knuckles over the ground. People should do what they are really good at. You write good stuff on mones, so please stick with that. I truly appreciate those posts, so do us all a favour and tell us you latest adventures with mones. That will save you from a radio silence....

Try and see if you can resist the urge of letting this thread for what it is: about to close....NOW!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You\'re absolutely right about that Jimmy! You\'re not trying to attack, you simply attack. And if you think FTR is fighting alone, you can forget about that dude!
    Give the lady a break and get off her back. She doesn\'t give a flying fart about your point. So shut up for a while and behave like a gentleman, not like a caveman who drags his bare knuckles over the ground. People should do what they are really good at. You write good stuff on mones, so please stick with that. I truly appreciate those posts, so do us all a favour and tell us you latest adventures with mones. That will save you from a radio silence....

Try and see if you can resist the urge of letting this thread for what it is: about to close....NOW!

Good summation! Charisma! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Charisma what are you talking about, the first quote you gave was not mine it was Elana\'s quote, I was not speaking in third person.

Phero Enthusiast

Charisma what are you talking about, the first quote you gave was not mine it was Elana\'s quote, I was not speaking in third person.

Hey, don\'t blame me it was you who marked it out so clumsy as a quote from Elana [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Would you be my Soup Boy? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ok, you f#cked that one up, so you\'re not such a schmuck as Jimmy.
    Therefore let the records show that I retract my remarks. (I removed them from my post).
    A note to the readers: please ignore the referrals about Jimmy in relation to Tall<font color=\"blue\">w</font>acky [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Arrow

I am new on this forum and I have

yet to insult anyone (male or female) so hopefully people can read this post without getting offended. I tend to

elaborate and jump from topic to topic so I break ill break this into segments to make it easier to read. Please

read all of it if you plan to quote me on anything I say.

I have a sister, 2 years younger than me who is

very mature for her age (i know they all say that but this really means it she works full time to pay her bills

and her way through school and goes to a University in Cali). My sister is the ONLY girl I can ask for advice about

women, she is completely and brutally honest with me. Granted that sometimes it takes a little back and forth to

understand certain concepts (it took her hours to explain to me why some women have a fear of

intimacy/relationships) but in the end we understand each other because we are good at communicating our thoughts

and ideas with each other.

Why do I bring this up? I often try to talk to OTHER women about Dating,

Relationships, Women, Sex etc... and I see trends that I am seeing in this Thread (yes I read every single post, it

was an emotional roller coaster for me). These trends are not necessarily bad, but if you have read every post in

this Thread then you will know what I am talking about.

I will talk to a woman about a topic in which I know

an obvious truth such as “Women in general get jealous when they see their ex boyfriends with other women” (yes I

test them). And the common reply I get from women is “But thats not me, other girls do it sure but Im not like

that.” This kind of statement automatically NULLS itself and its argument. I am not talking to these women about

themselves, and I even tell them Im not talking about them. Im talking about women in general. Sure there are

exceptions such as the woman who had her boyfriend beat her every day or a very nasty breakup, but if that special

guy (you had to like him for some reason) gets away and you see him with another girl, those claws come out.

Regardless of whether that specific girl I am talking to does or does not emit this behavior, it is a trend that

most people can agree upon and she tries to disprove it by denying this behavior in herself (this response happens

to MANY arguments including the current one on this Thread).

So why did I bring up my sister in the

beginning? Because while talking with my sister about MANY of the various subjects of dating, I have explained to

her “social validation theory “ or as I like to call it “Social Proof Theory.”Ill define it so we are all on the

same page. I found this definition:

"When we are uncertain about what to do we will look to other people to

guide us. And we do this automatically and unconsciously"

This is why popular people such as celebrities

are popular and fads are created from the Hogwarts School of Wizardry which us smart people know all popular Fads

come from..

Now back to my sister. My sister actually agrees with Social Validation theory, she says the guy

who is “surrounded by girls” actually gets MORE girls. Hence the Rock Star effect. She also said if a woman knows

that your getting laid a lot, she is much more attracted to you than if she knows you barely get any sex (NOTE: Some

women like the idea of taking someones virginity but thats not relevant to this subject)

Am I attacking

everyone who disagrees with Social Value Theory and saying that it is right because my sister says it is right? NO

ABSOLUTELY NOT! What I am saying is that there are girls out there who believe in Social Value Theory and they can

list intelligent reasons to support why it works and examples of Social Value Theory working in real life and why

you should use it to your advantage if you want to get/meet girls.

Now on a final note: We do not know

if Copulins convey the “I just had sex” message in females either consciously or unconsciously, but if it does... I

along with my sister believe that it would definitely work in your favor

........And please dont attack my

sisters character, thats really not cool at all........
    A314- Works amazing, became quickly immune
    SOE - Experimented with a bottle, no affect on me
    TE - Overdose very easy good for day before
    WAGG - Made me high a few times, similar to A314 quickly became immune

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by kagfd View Post
    thankssssss best web
    If it was so good why the

need to spam ham it up on this forum you loser kagfd ???

Go and find a job, then save up and you may then order your first pheromone

product, and then that will be the first step into resting your overactive wank hand

Last edited by idesign; 03-21-2010 at 07:03 AM. Reason: removed link from quote
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7

Thread Information