Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: AE:NPA:SOE - good day and hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    tallmacky: where did you apply all this stuff?, I find that when apply everything to one spot(ie. neck) the OD risk is much higher than spreading it out to my wrists, back of ears, neck, jawline and inner arms (I got away with five dabs of WKM#1 by wearing 1 dab split on both pits (\"pit trick\"), 1 dab split on wrist, 1 dab split on both ears and 2 dabs on neck/jawline (covered with Axe Tsunami).

It was great, I went out with my brother and his girlfriend (perfect 10) to meet some of his friends at a going away party and she was paying more attention to me than my brother (asking for my opinion on things like directions, foods, what movie to watch (we went to the movies after), practicly everything lol) my brothers opinions seemed inferior to her and right after he said something she would say \"E**** what do you think about it ?\".

I would never take his girlfriend from him but it\'s funny to see the reactions (You should know that my brother was dressed all classy and I just wore jeans, a T-shirt and an old sweater, he\'s also much more muscular than me lol). The movie was hilarious (\"The In Laws\"), my bother sat next to her at the left side and I was on the right (she was in the middle) but she was leaning in towards me and I would feel her rubbing her legs against mine and she would bump her foot against my knee (she had one of her legs crossed and had sandals on). I just remembered, when we were walking to a restaurant we went to before the theater, she broke away from my brothers side pulled me to the back of the group and told me \"I\'m really glad you came, I would\'nt of had such a good time without you\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

On the train home there was a cute girl in front of me who would go in and out of dihl every few seconds, also my brothers girlfriend sat so close to me I was SQUOSHED! lol it was a crazy night, there was so many hits I can\'t name them all [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Phero Dude

Thanks for all the replies guys. I\'ve spoken with Bruce, and like he said RM is a no-go for right now.

If someone wants to set up a poll in this thread, and everyone votes on their favorite combo that should be up, it would be a LOT easier. Instead of having a combo for every person, and I make like 30 more webpages, we vote and get a combo that will actually sell and more people will be interested in.

I\'m heading out today, but I\'ll see if I can get back on here and see what everyone wants and I\'ll make some more pages tonight.

-Jon

--------------------------------------
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054482239Genome335\">

Duo\'s That Your Interested In
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />PI/m + SoE
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />PI/m + WAGG
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />PI/m + PI/w
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />PI/w + PCC
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />AE/m + WAGG
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />AE/m + NPA/m
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />AE/m + SOE oil
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />AE/m + SOE Gel\'s (In all sizes, 7, 18, 38...)
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />AE/w + PCC
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"10\" />NPA/m + SOE
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"11\" />NPA/m + CSNOL
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"12\" />TE/m + WAGG
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"13\" />AFA + PCC
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054482252Genome335\">

Trios That Your Interested In
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />PI/m, SOE oil, NPA/m
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />NPA + SoE + PCC
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />AE + NPA + SOE
    Hope That Helps [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!

---------------------------------------
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054482491Genome335\">

Super QUAD Phero Stacks
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />PI/m + SOE oil + NPA/m + WAGG
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />NPA + SoE + PCC + WAGG
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />AE + NPA + SOE + WAGG
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

AE+PCC is what I wrote but AE/w +PCC sounds okay too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Thanks for the polls Genome...now you guys get to votin, 1 vote for everything doesn\'t help :P

-Jon

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Thanks for the polls Genome...now you guys get to votin, 1 vote for everything doesn\'t help :P

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol

Banned User

Genome, Yes it was spread over well that\'s probably why it also worked so well.

SOE: Put half of what I used in my hair and rubbed it around, I then used the rest on my arms and back of neck.

NPA: Put on both eyebrows, behind ears, on earlobes, a bit on the face, and the back of the neck/arms.

AE. I put one drop on my hairline, another in my hair, and one on my face..

===================

Phero\'s always get a relation started much much faster, not only this but any bond/sexual feeling a girl feels is heightened so much. This is most noticible when you are around a guy and his girlfriend no matter who it is, you can see how nature really may work heheh. Most of the time her BF is on the side and she is captivated by you and rates you as being what she should have.

Everything you said Genome was right on the money, that type of reaction is seen so much, especially the subtle sexual touching and stuff. In the case of a girl with a boyfriend, the girl is almost always the initiator (that a word)

AE:NPA:SOE was a great combo I will be sure to try it again and again and again.

Phero Pro

PI/m + SoE oil + PCC [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

pelotudo, any news about this? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Sorry guys, but I\'ve been busy over the past few days (w/ my BDay and other stuff, check my AWESOME night thread and you\'ll see what I\'m talking about). I promise I\'ll try to get another couple of pages made up and send them over Bruce\'s way and see what we can get going.

-Jon

Phero Dude

Ok guys, I have finished the first batch of pages for the updates. Right now these are the Duo\'s/Trio that are included. All of these were taken directly from the most voted on, so we\'ll see how they do and see what we can sell:

AE/m + NPA/m
    PI/m + WAGG
    PI/m + SoE (Oil)
    AE/m + SoE Gel Packs (All sizes) (This one wasn\'t taken from votes, I added this one myself. U got a problem with it...complain to someone :P)

and last but certantly not least, the

BRAND NEW

AE + NPA + SOE
    Dynamic Trio

Now, only available on Love-Scent.com. With the most # of votes, and the most popular products...I had to put this one in there for you guys...enjoy.

I\'ll be uploading these to Bruce, and hopefully we\'ll be able to see them on the site soon.

-Jon

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Ok guys, I have finished the first batch of pages for the updates. Right now these are the Duo\'s/Trio that are included. All of these were taken directly from the most voted on, so we\'ll see how they do and see what we can sell:

AE/m + NPA/m
    PI/m + WAGG
    PI/m + SoE (Oil)
    AE/m + SoE Gel Packs (All sizes) (This one wasn\'t taken from votes, I added this one myself. U got a problem with it...complain to someone :P)

and last but certantly not least, the

BRAND NEW

AE + NPA + SOE
    Dynamic Trio

Now, only available on Love-Scent.com. With the most # of votes, and the most popular products...I had to put this one in there for you guys...enjoy.

I\'ll be uploading these to Bruce, and hopefully we\'ll be able to see them on the site soon.

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Nice work. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information