Close

Thread: Men Using PCC

Default Men Using PCC

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have read a few posts here where men have talked about using PCC and having success attracting women with it. I have also read some posts of women who say PCC makes them hot without any outside stimulation. Do any of you guys out there use PCC with success to attract women?? If so how do you use it???

Phero Pro

Default Re: Men Using PCC

Yes, I apply it on my ears and upper lip (a very small ammount)

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Have u already use it as a standalone? Or always with other products?

Has it worked well for you??

Phero Enthusiast

I should be getting my order of PCC and WAGG tomorrow. I was wondering the same thing. I guess I\'ll play guinea pig for awhile and report back here.

I should be getting my order of PCC and WAGG tomorrow. I was wondering the same thing. I guess I\'ll play guinea pig for awhile and report back here.

Please do!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I use it in othr mixes. Im using a mix right now and its yielding good results so far. I made a thread about it like 2 days ago, it should be easy to find. I\'ll update it soon with more results. As a stand alone I never used it yet but i might tomorrow since its been suggested

Banned User

worked well for me with jb 1. and inch on my chin

I had been using AE/m (3 drops) as a standalone with great results. When I added the PCC, I noticed that the hits were noticably more sexual in nature. I am basing this observation on ppl whom I had only exposed to AE alone. My buddies\' gf\'s were coming on heavy on their first exposure and I mean girls who are either very shy or non-social whenever I\'ve been around them in the past. And they say that ppl whom you know tend to be less effected my your -mones, so I can\'t wait to see what kind of results when I add PCC to my AE when I go out this weekend. BTW, I used only a total of 3\" - pubes, behind ears, bridge of the nose. Please keep in mind that I am definitely a newbie, just trying to help out. There is a reference in some of the older posts regarding the Social Validation Theory (hope I got that right, if not [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]). If you take some time to read through the older posts and especially the archives, you may find more useful info. It may take some time and effort, but it\'s worth it IMHO.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m curious what the age range of these girls was.

I had been using AE/m (3 drops) as a standalone with great results. When I added the PCC, I noticed that the hits were noticably more sexual in nature. I am basing this observation on ppl whom I had only exposed to AE alone. My buddies\' gf\'s were coming on heavy on their first exposure and I mean girls who are either very shy or non-social whenever I\'ve been around them in the past. And they say that ppl whom you know tend to be less effected my your -mones, so I can\'t wait to see what kind of results when I add PCC to my AE when I go out this weekend. BTW, I used only a total of 3\" - pubes, behind ears, bridge of the nose. Please keep in mind that I am definitely a newbie, just trying to help out. There is a reference in some of the older posts regarding the Social Validation Theory (hope I got that right, if not [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]). If you take some time to read through the older posts and especially the archives, you may find more useful info. It may take some time and effort, but it\'s worth it IMHO.

Had you had much exposure to your buddies\'gf\'s without any mones. I mean, did you know tehm pretty well before hittin them up with AE/Pcc???? Thanks for you input Sag. Don\'t worry about being a newb. I am too. I\'ll take all the good advice I can get. Sometimes I\'d rather get advice and help from someone who is newly experimenting like me instead of the \"gurus.\" Nothing wrong with Gurs, just sometimes more comfortable talking with someone who is in same place as me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Hey FTR-
    Based on my very limited experience w/ -mones, i have seen most responses in the 21-25 (?) yr. old range w/ my combo of AE/m + PCC. Just a while ago (2-3 hrs)I had a 50+ mom trying to hook me up w/ her 30+ daughter, very chatty...but I couldn\'t resist and added my SoE to the Mix...so, I dunno...about my only hit at the time, except for, lauren, the hottie (20 something)bartender that every guy wants. Ran into to her and she told me to come by the bar tonite...because she was \"hoping to GET OFF early tonite\"...whaddayagonnado?

Had you had much exposure to your buddies\'gf\'s without any mones. I mean, did you know tehm pretty well before hittin them up with AE/Pcc???? Thanks for you input Sag. Don\'t worry about being a newb. I am too. I\'ll take all the good advice I can get. Sometimes I\'d rather get advice and help from someone who is newly experimenting like me instead of the \"gurus.\" Nothing wrong with Gurs, just sometimes more comfortable talking with someone who is in same place as me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Yeah, i\'ve known these people for a few years now, but never exposed to -mones (as far as I know) until about the last week. In the most unusual cases w/ my buddies\' gf\'s they have been the most subdued girls, in general. The most dramatic sexual hit came from a girl who has only been dating my friend for a few months. As far as I know, this was the first time we met...at Bocce Ball last Sunday and then ran into each other at a BBQ this Wed. at which time she sorta laid it on the line for me. Classic scenario of unrequited love, I suppose. Anyway gotta go shag Lauren ASAP, she insists. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Thread Information