Close

Banned User

Default 2 things... Pics, how do I post them. 2. TBIRD Wa

visit-red-300x50PNG
    rrior diet, how\'s that going. You notice any difference with the pheromones.

As far as me....I\'ve been on it for probably 5 weeks now. It\'s a life change for me.

But, let me add some more info...

We know that without food growth hormone goes up, etc to burn fat...

Anyway.

I was reading Men\'s Health...They showed a study with mice. When the mice reduced calorid intake ERASED ALL SIGNS OF AGING!

Eating so often, it just waers the body down too.

Anyway, that was good. It just lets you know it\'s working.

Eating once a day, I bleieve is BEST. Because you can\'t have more reduced calorid intake than 000, lol, and than at night you get your energy.

I know that growth hormone can make you look more primal, monkey like, etc, change the bone structure, in your face, etc.

HOWEVER, I\'m not sure if it\'s becuase of that, but I have noticed that my face has literally started to change. It may be due to muscles, etc. Either way, it\'s changed. I think your whole body starts changing.

But, it takes a while. The 2 weeks is adapting, meaning not getting headaches. HOWEVER, I was reading that even with Growth Hormone secratouges, injections, etc it takes 6-8 months before the entire body starts changing completely.
    Ie, more muscle mass, less fat, etc, bone structure etc.

Triple H uses growth hormone and his face does look like a monkey.

Anyway, second...

I got pics, they\'re fairly new, but...

I dont\' know how I\'m supposed to post them. I scanned them into the comp, but it\'s not a url address...It\'s not on a site or anything...

If anyone wants them, I suppose they can e-mail me at marv14yag@aol.com

Either way.
    I\'ve always had pics though, lol...Never figured out how to post them, then what\'s his name did, but htat was url address type thing...

Either way.

What can you do...??

Bart

Banned User

Default Re: 2 things... Pics, how do I post them. 2. TBIRD Wa

I can host them for you for about a week, I e-mailed you. I have some work to do so if you email them to me now I can get them up super fast (3 minutes or less).

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I can host them for you for about a week, I e-mailed you. I have some work to do so if you email them to me now I can get them up super fast (3 minutes or less).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ohhh...

Ok, I deleted your e-mail. Don\'t worry, I retrieved it. I am sending the pics now.

They are not the best. They were like a few weeks into the Warrior Diet, so I lost a few pounds of mass (mostly on the arms)... But basicaly pretty new.

Black shirt.\'

Bart

Phero Dude

Yes , marv ! I\'m still LIVING the warrior diet ! I tell u more : I converted 2 of my best friends to try it , they are both on their 8th days and don\'t want to quit ! I converted my mother , her partner , my mother is converting all of her female friends [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So does my girlfriend

I\'m being \"randomly\" dragged and forced to her female friends to show/present my six-pack , wich without being arrogant , is simply awsome looking (used to think , I couldn\'t improve there lol )

-my initial fear of loosing muscle whlie on this diet is completely gone :

- I GAINED weight ,all pure muscle !
    - I\'m gettin twice the pump at my weight lifting sessions , I heal/regenrate much faster , I\'m not exhausted even after 10klm joggin with 1 hour weightlifting in the end.
    - My skin improved to the point where my cheeks are soft as a babys ass !!!
    -My face changed too ! For the better , think whatever fat was in there ( wasn\'t much anyways) is now completely gone , my jawline and the bones left and right to the nose stand out more , visually, wich results in a sexier more masucline look.

-My girl is so crazy about me ( well she\'s always been) , she DEMANDS sex non stop (well she always has) - Only difference its much more \"animalistic\" now. We used to play around alot , try lots of different stuff...now she into \"grab me by the hair and f++k the [bad word] out of me\" type of sex....I\'m not complainin !!!!!!

-forgotten to mention , the extra alertness is very noticeable !!!

- You wouldn\'t believe how much fun my friends ( who are also on the diet) and I experience after we over eat and then almost get HIGH becauseof the insulin rush ! Thats so f**ing awsome. Greatest feeling ever !!!! Insulin rush = CHeapest/healthiest most pleasurable drug ever !!!!

Ok one last thing : DUnno if its me , my girl , diet , pheros , all of them combined...but lately I\'m kinda not in the mind state I used to be.

lemme explain...usually When I hook up with a girl , I enjoy ALL she has to offer till the point where things don\'t go as expected , like if :

-she gets mad or trys to change me into something I don\'t want = I dump her

- I get bored with her = I dump her

-Incase I meet another , hotter babe , I exchange one for the other...

what I NEVER do is : F**k other girls while I\'m in a relationship ! I don\'t want this to happen to me , because this is one of the few things , that could actually hurt my heart, SO I don\'t do this to the girls I\'m with either !!!
    Trust/Honesty is a keyword here !

Well my new mindstate is : I don\'t even want any other girl lol ! And im twice as protective/loving/worrieng with my current girlfriend....Damn I never was the type , who gets jellous if my girl just looks at some other guy , or if guys look at her - now i feel the strong urge to brake some jaws when I\'m walking around with her...Well I don\'t act on it...and she hasn\'t noticed it either...dunno maybe its temporary [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Atleast I hope so !

Either that or I became the warrior who picked the best girl and now protects her and not the warrior who beds each and everything in sight [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Change for the better or worse ? I\'ll have to think about that....

Either that or I became the warrior who picked the best girl and now protects her and not the warrior who beds each and everything in

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] That\'s so sweet. Lucky girl. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Hey guys.. I saw the post a week or so ago describing what the Warrior Diet was, but I can\'t find it now. Anyone have the link describing what it is and what I need to do to try it?

Thanks,
    Jon

Banned User

Having a hard time opening your attached pictures it seems to be a text file hmmm I will try to work on it. I think you sent the pictures to someone else before me and that sometimes makes the forwards all messed up.

Banned User

nevermind bart I got it to work my bad man, I should have just double clicked the link.

I will upload them now and send you the links, not sure if you want me to post the links or not? Anyhow I will upload them now.

Where are Bart\'s pictures?

Banned User

Here they are, and I apologize Bart, I was away and busy today, I noticed that these picture files were huge so I converted them from .bmp to .jpg they should run alot more smoothly hehe. There was a total of 4 files I believe, the direct links to your files are below.

www.triflux.com/mc/bart1.jpg
    www.triflux.com/mc/bart2.jpg
    www.triflux.com/mc/bart3.jpg
    www.triflux.com/mc/bart4.jpg

You can now take these links and put them wherever you want, I am not sure how long I can keep them up but I will try to keep them up as long as I can. I do not think you can post pictures on the forum anymore, I believe that was disabled (am I right mods?)

Banned User

Default Re: 2 things... Pics, how do I post them. 2. TBIR

I believe that was disabled (am I right mods?)

Yes, it was.

Awwww. It\'s hard to believe that such mean things can come out of the mouth of such a sweet looking guy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

you look stoned [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    but it\'s not too bad, don\'T worry, nothing that plastic surgery can\'t fix! (J/K)

**DONOTDELETE**

Awwww. It\'s hard to believe that such mean things can come out of the mouth of such a sweet looking guy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bart, honey, those girls who said you were ugly were just trying to get your goat. I was almost afraid to look at your pictures after all the stuff you\'ve said, but what a pleasant surprise. You\'ve got very nice features, you\'re quite nice looking.

I would make two suggestions - get a haircut that\'s off your forehead more and longer in the back. You\'ve got beautiful thick hair but I don\'t like that cut on you.

And try Butcher\'s Broom for undereye circles. Are you sleeping well?

You are FAR from ugly. I think you look damn good.

High school will be over soon. School kids are a pain in the ass to each other and just seem to have to say mean things. Once you\'re out of high school, things are going to change for the better in a big way. Hang in there and don\'t listen to any put downs.

Banned User

yea everythigns good, just need to workout

What you can\'t post pics anymore...I didn\'t even no we could to begin w/...of course, I\'m a newbie, too, what do I know. Yeah, that\'s right...very little if anything at all.
    And I got this great idea from Mobley and I posted a pick at http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid+NUSSKSH$key+YCQ

Rats foiled again. I thought I would keep this around in case someone was curiuos...ppl seem to want to know about the looks of those who are posting. In an effort to provide a deeper understanding of the individual and factors (physical) that may determine their circumstances. Par Example...this dude is getting alot of hits...is it the -mones or just a guy who has no clue that women think he\' hot? I dunno...whattayallthink?

Oops! that was supposed to be www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NUSSKSH&amp;key=Ycq

Banned User

Christian Bale, American Pyscho (movie) do you get that alot. You also got a pretty high rating on hotornot 8.3 as of now I think. I will let the girls do all the rating though.

Christian Bale, American Pyscho (movie) do you get that alot. You also got a pretty high rating on hotornot 8.3 as of now I think. I will let the girls do all the rating though.

Never been compared to Christian Bale before, but I get the Willam Dafoe(sp?) thing a lot. I have been told that I should try out for Bad Boy or Villain parts in movies...never considered it though. Of course, I do have some connections in the biz (sort of). My roomie has had a few bit parts in movies...he\'s good friends w/ Francis Ford Coppola\'s personal asssistant and she hooks him up pretty often. Francis lives in my area about 15 miles from us here.
    Did you say my rating was a an 8.3 on there, perhaps I\'ve been underestimating my looks. LOL Of course, you can\'t really tell that I\'m pretty thin in that pic...if they saw my chicken legs, then that would change matters considerably. LOL Nonetheless, not a bad rating for not a very good pic...don\'t think I photograph well so I shy away from the camera usually.
    Just remember, I\'M ONLY SLIGHTLY EVIL };~) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I am not sure but i don\'t think lack of sleep is bart\'s problem. Although what you recommended might help. I think the skin below his eye is a slighty darker shade. You see this with indian women sometimes. He needs something that will lighten the skin tone under his eye.

If anyone knows of anything that can do that, please let bart know.

**DONOTDELETE**

To hell with that - let ME know! I\'ve got perpetual circles under my eyes from allergies.

Short of Estee Lauder concealer, I don\'t think there\'s much that can be done.

It\'s better looking on a guy than on a woman, I think. At least Bart\'s got that much going for him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

what you have going for you that bart doesn\'t is the ability to wear concealer!

**DONOTDELETE**

Us females get all the advantages, I know...

Banned User

Never been compared to Christian Bale before, but I get the Willam Dafoe(sp?) thing a lot. I have been told that I should try out for Bad Boy or Villain parts in movies...never considered it though. Of course, I do have some connections in the biz (sort of). My roomie has had a few bit parts in movies...he\'s good friends w/ Francis Ford Coppola\'s personal asssistant and she hooks him up pretty often. Francis lives in my area about 15 miles from us here.
    Did you say my rating was a an 8.3 on there, perhaps I\'ve been underestimating my looks. LOL Of course, you can\'t really tell that I\'m pretty thin in that pic...if they saw my chicken legs, then that would change matters considerably. LOL Nonetheless, not a bad rating for not a very good pic...don\'t think I photograph well so I shy away from the camera usually.
    Just remember, I\'M ONLY SLIGHTLY EVIL };~) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forums bro.

It\'s always good to have connections, and you seem to have very good connections [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I could see you playing a villian \'cause you match the role perfectly.

similar study,
    mice given no food every other day (eat 1 in 2 days)
    = same effect

Thread Information