Close

Journeyman

Default First impression opportunity!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I think its become a well established fact in this circle of users that the most substancial effects of pheromones can be seen in people who have no previous knowlege of your personal chemistry. Basically, that mones work the best when meeting new people and making first impressions.

Well, in about 3 weeks I am heading off to cornell university for their summer college program, and will be meeting PLENTY of new people my age, in an environment and time of year that is highly conducive to hook-ups.

Basically, what would you guys say the best overall mix would be for these first few days of shmoozing? SoE or any nol product would obviously work the best in getting people to open up and talk, to feel comfortable, but to get the sexual potential I\'ll need to exude some sort of alpha factor. Also, taking into account that my target group is age 16-18, nol seems like a good bet, but again, none has to play some sort of roll.

What do you guys think the best overall mix would be for these conditions? I\'m thinking about buying some SoE oil or packets, so this decision is pretty much the deciding factor. I already have TE and AE, so I have your basic foundations for a number of mixes.

Oh, and some background info: I\'m 17, 5\'8\", 140lbs with an athletic and moderately muscular build. In terms of looks, I would guess maybe a 7 or 8 on average, but possibly up to a 9 on a reaaaaly good day, maybe I\'ll post a pic sometime. I tend to wear tighter shirts to show off my build, imagine urban outfitters with a little less of a blacksploitation/obnoxious factor.

So what should I use?!?!?

Banned User

Default Re: First impression opportunity!

NPA:SOE:AE

That\'s all there is to it in life heheh. I am not going to give ya\' ratios as that seems useless, mix it up and mess it up and live it up. Cornell nice man.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Man, lol...

Ok, don\'t wear tight shirts.

That\'s just gay dude.

As far as mucular build.

If you are 5\'8 and 140# that\'s not musclar.

Ha ha ha

You crack me up, lol.

Bart

Ignore Bart.. we do... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

5\'8 140? who knows.

Banned User

Well, if it\'s ALL MUSCLE, that means 140# than you\'re sknny..If it\'s fat, than you\'d be big, but fat...At 140# it\'s just impossible really.

I was sincere though.

Even if you have muscles, don\'t wear them tight shirts man, people will think you\'re gay or something.

Bart

Phero Dude

Now Bart, on the right guys, those close-fitting shirts are almost like an accessory (you know, like women wear makeup or jewelry, and it slightly alters the appearance), especially smaller guys IMO. If I see a guy with a smaller frame (but he obviously works out) in one of those shirts (I\'m not talking spandex here, just close-fitting enough to be able to hint at some definition), assuming he\'s got the right overall look, I happen to think it\'s sexy. &lt;shrugs&gt; Maybe that\'s just me. I know that has nothing to do with pheros, but I wanted to add a woman\'s opinion.

Banned User

Well, I suppose that\'s what really matters, the women (ones that are going to be looking at you; I HOPE that he wants to hook up with a WOMAN)\'s opinion.

Bart

I happen to think it\'s sexy. &lt;shrugs&gt; Maybe that\'s just me.

It\'s not just you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    That is sexy, and with a nice fitting pair of jeans.....phew

Banned User

so that\'s why you like seinfeld....Jerry\'s king of the tight fitters....you won\'t find one bunch up in his legs area. Then again he organizes his cereal\'s in alphabetical order

Journeyman

Its not tight to the point of gayness...seriously, I wear shirts just a bit smaller than a lot of other guys, but at my school and in general now adays its pretty commonplace. And its not like I\'m wearing freaken hotpants...

And i never said I was huge and ripped. I said I was moderately muscular in that you can clearly see my biceps if my arms are bent at all...but their not rippling and bulging and [bad word]. I\'m 12% body fat so i got a little bit of chub on top of some decent muscle.

The only person who thinks I\'m skinny is my mom, and thats just because i used to be a fatass.

And thanks ladies for backing me up [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] i have enough definition where I at least think it looks pretty good on me.

BUT COME ON, MORE NOL OR NONE???

You think 5\'8\" 140 lb. is skinny...try 5\'11\" 145 lb. I lift just to make it look as though I have any muscles. My metabolism is on hyperspeed and it is virtually impossible for me to gain weight or bulk, short of chugging protein supps (gross stuff) or taking steroids. Never been a huge problem for me, I wear shirts that accentuate what I have as much as possible. I have found that thinner, lighter weight materials will give you more defined looking pecs, with out having to resort to obviously way undersized shirts or spandex. Now, if only I could figure out what to do with these chicken legs. LOL
    Damn, I just joined the phorum and I\'m already off topic. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Be glad you\'re not the opposite like me... I\'ve had a slow one my whole life, and used to be 5\'6\" and 210pds... I went on a hardcore training program last summer and now I\'m down to like 5\'9\" and 165 pds. I\'m starting to gain it back as my metabolism slows down again and need to start working out again; quick.

Journeyman

I happen to think it\'s sexy. &lt;shrugs&gt; Maybe that\'s just me.

It\'s not just you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    That is sexy, and with a nice fitting pair of jeans.....phew

hey, i would like women to add in some view on regarding men in pants and jeans . 1) what kind of jeans or pants should men wear in order to look sexy with his butt. i know lots of women like men butt.there are men butts are flat. how can they make their butt look sexier or even in jeans! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BUT COME ON, MORE NOL OR NONE???

Poor Kifer.... can\'t get his question answered. You know how unruly a group we are -- always off on tangents.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sowwy. Just experiment?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I don\'t like tight shirts, but maybe Kifer just means they aren\'t the extremely baggy, rap-like, tacky, shirts.

Anyhow, 17 y/o, Cornell...Kifer will be fine.

Journeyman

bizzump

Answer my question foos [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Banned User

I had a really good day social/sexual wise on

NPA:SOE:AE

I really think you should wear that combo to college as you will find that you have a magnetic social quality about yourself all of a sudden, I don\'t care if the girl is a senior in college or even a graduate student she can\'t resist.

NPA - 5-6 dabs (with the plastic dropper on)
    SOE - Half the pack or go a bit above to 2/3rd\'s
    AE - Try 2 drops, I started out with 3 just cause I was odding on this occassion.

Seems like an OD? oh well I had fun with it.

PS. more -nol or -none that shouldn\'t even be a question, you want social and sexual responses right, so add \'em both in there.

Another thing the NPA dabs didn\'t really come out that huge or even full sized as I would have thought, so it is in OD territory but is nothing to worry about.

Phero Pro

Well, a dab of NPA with the plastic dropper on is a tiny dab, several times smaller than a dab without it. I don\'t think it was an OD. Where did u apply the different mones?

Banned User

in my hair, then on face, neck, behind the ears, arms, forehead, eyebrows.

I should have known, I just haven\'t taken off the dropper head yet.

Enlightened One

To get over that hyperspeed metabolism, i did the following.
    Consumed generaous amounts of Whey protein powder and horny goatweed and tribulus. Cut down on the carbs and focus on the atkins diet of protein, and try some of those burger king burgers, you will get fat no problem lol. Plenty of water and milk to.

Thread Information