I think its become a well established fact in this circle of users that the most substancial effects of pheromones can be seen in people who have no previous knowlege of your personal chemistry. Basically, that mones work the best when meeting new people and making first impressions.

Well, in about 3 weeks I am heading off to cornell university for their summer college program, and will be meeting PLENTY of new people my age, in an environment and time of year that is highly conducive to hook-ups.

Basically, what would you guys say the best overall mix would be for these first few days of shmoozing? SoE or any nol product would obviously work the best in getting people to open up and talk, to feel comfortable, but to get the sexual potential I\'ll need to exude some sort of alpha factor. Also, taking into account that my target group is age 16-18, nol seems like a good bet, but again, none has to play some sort of roll.

What do you guys think the best overall mix would be for these conditions? I\'m thinking about buying some SoE oil or packets, so this decision is pretty much the deciding factor. I already have TE and AE, so I have your basic foundations for a number of mixes.

Oh, and some background info: I\'m 17, 5\'8\", 140lbs with an athletic and moderately muscular build. In terms of looks, I would guess maybe a 7 or 8 on average, but possibly up to a 9 on a reaaaaly good day, maybe I\'ll post a pic sometime. I tend to wear tighter shirts to show off my build, imagine urban outfitters with a little less of a blacksploitation/obnoxious factor.

So what should I use?!?!?