Close

Phero Dude

Default Need advise, thinking about giving up...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been on here and using -mones for about a month now. Throughout this time, I have tried a variety of products and a variety of mixes suggested to me, but I\'m questioning my results. My main purpose for the use of -mones was mainly for sexual hits, with some social. I\'m 19 (20 in 2 days), above average looks (~8/10), 165pds, 5\'9\", dark brown hair.

I\'ve never really had \"trouble\" getting girls in the past, the problems arise when trying to actually go up to them, and then afterward sealing the deal. I figured -mones would help me in this aspect, and I would see more openness and inviting, but I can\'t tell if it\'s really working or whether I\'m actually changing my attitude and tone to affect what I think I should be feeling from the -mones.

So far this is what I have tried:

AE/m
    NPA
    APC
    TE/m Sandalwood
    and like 3 SoE Gel packs

I\'ve tried JB#1, AE/TE mix, AE/NPA mix, AE/TE/SoE, NPA/APC, and all of the products standalone also.

I\'ve gone with some suggestions to OD, and when I did it seemed as it I didn\'t have anything on (When I OD\'d, I had well over 7 drops AE on, 2 NPA, 3 TE, and some APC). Nobody responded either way, and nobody seems to be responding to anything else I try.

I have reported some results, but after looking back on them they\'re nothing more than I would have gotten before I started wearing -mones, but now I\'m just paying more attention to my surroundings and seeing what is going on. I haven\'t gotten anything that I can consider a DIHL or blatant sexual hits, but I have gotten the usual stares, glances, flirty behavior. I got this before, and maybe I\'m just seeing it more now b/c I\'m looking for it and think I should be getting.

When I wear TE or AE/NPA, I do feel an effect on myself. I go out with friends, and I\'m in a pissed off mood. If anyone says anything to me...even just joking around, I will get pissed off and snap back at them. All of my friends and I usually joke around, but when I\'m wearing anything, I\'m just aggrivated; even if it\'s just a little bit of AE/TE/NPA. I\'ve tried this on numerous occasions and the same effect.

As far as sexual advances/hits/encounters. Since I have been using mones, nothing much out of the ordinary has happened. I hooked up with this girl last week at a party, but it would have happened if I had the -mones or not (We met at a party last year, fooled around, I told her I didn\'t want to any further with it...b/c I was starting to see someone. She has been calling me nonstop for weeks beforehand now, and I finally returned a call and told her we could hang out... It wouldn\'t have mattered if I was wearing -mones or not, I met her a long time ago b4 I started wearing them, and she wanted me then). I\'ve gotten close to a friends sister over the time I\'ve been wearing -mones, but she also had an interest in me before I started wearing them...So I don\'t see how these could have possibly had any effect on them.

So far overall things I have noticed is me being affected, a little bit. I get pissy when wearing -none based products, and the first time or two I wore AE/TE I got a little lightheaded...but that\'s it. I act differently now b/c I feel I should, and that the -mones are my backup...when in reality I don\'t feel they\'re doing anything to me but having a placebo effect and making me change my personality thinking it\'s the -mones working, when it\'s really just me paying more attention to what was already there.

Can you guys give me any advise on what I should try? I\'ve tried taking brakes from them for a few days and scrubbing w/ Purell to reset my signature, then trying them again..and I see the same stuff I always have. I\'ve tried OD\'ing a few times, and hardcore that one time, and it seemed even less effective. I don\'t know whether I\'ve just grown accustomed to the effects I\'m seeing after a month or so of use, or what I should do, but I\'m considering sending this stuff back to Bruce and going back to trying things w/o them for a while.

-Jon

I forgot to mention also.. Right now this is what I have left if someone wants to think of something to try:

AE/m-3/4 full bottle
    TE/m Sandalwood-3/4 full bottle
    NPA-About 1/2 full bottle
    APC-Bottle is still almost full
    Roll On Bottle
    Multiple Atomizers
    AXE (Phoenix and Voodoo)
    BOD (Really Ripped Abs, X, Fresh Blue Musk)
    and numerous colognes (Realm/m, Ralph Lauren Romance, Acqua Di Gio, Angel/m, Curve, Joop...)

Default Re: Need advise, thinking about giving up...

I recommend using it for 2 months before throwing in the Towle. I\'ve seen so many posts where customers on first or second application get a major sexual hit, but for some they won\'t get a hit until maybe after 8 weeks or 3 months. It really is trying to find what applications work for you, that takes time(plus the environment around you). You probably had some hits but never even noticed the person and Pheromones don\'t work on everybody. Try using different products on different parts of the body(neck, back of the hands,under arms,chest, face.

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Pheromones don\'t work on everybody.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Jose, can you please expand a little on this topic?
    Thanks.

Pheromones don\'t work on everybody.

Jose, can you please expand a little on this topic?
    Thanks.

I can\'t give you a scientific explanation more like experience on my part. It could be many things from environment, physical to body chemistry, why Pheromones don\'t affect some people.

Phero Pro

pelotudo ive seen some of the dosages you apply and i\'d hav e to say they are in OD range. Try cutting back, stop all mones for a day and clean yuourself up. Start with 1 drop of AE for 2-3 days and observe your results then step up to 2 drops then 3. If your still having [bad word] luck return some of your stuff and try to get some WAGG. From what i\'ve read about it, it really works great!..maybe thats what you need...

Phero Pro

I recommend using it for 2 months before throwing in the Towle. I\'ve seen so many posts where customers on first or second application get a major sexual hit, but for some they won\'t get a hit until maybe after 8 weeks or 3 months. It really is trying to find what applications work for you, that takes time(plus the environment around you). You probably had some hits but never even noticed the person and Pheromones don\'t work on everybody. Try using different products on different parts of the body(neck, back of the hands,under arms,chest, face.

It\'s strange when ppl say that mones don\'t work on everybody. Scientifically speaking, when we use mones, we have dozens, hundreds times more mones than a normal person who isn\'t wearing mones. Now, how can this NOT work? It has to work. However, what can be different (a lot, in some cases) is how other ppl react to the pheromones. This depends on their natural behaviour, culture, whether they\'re already commited or their intentions. Someone may be looking a lot more attractive when using mones and even than noone tells him/her that, so he won\'t know.

So, can anyone here tell me how can a 200 times higher quantity of mones not work?

Phero Enthusiast

Pelotudo,
    one month is way too short a time to draw conclusions. Be patient !
    Unlike Jose I would advise you to use the products one at a time (no mixing), and give every product a chance, so that you can say : for sure it\'s X or Y which doesn\'t work...
    AE is a nice product (I\'m a woman, but for us too, AEw is nice in spite of the smell I personally don\'t like anymore) to start - or start again - with. Follow the instructions of the manufacturer (for AE, 2-4 drops I think), don\'t OD, it\'s useless.
    Don\'t try too strong stuffs (like PI or NPA) right now.
    When you wear pheros, forget them, forget about the \"result\" you want to get. Just let go. Be nice, don\'t try to look like Mr Muscle (not all girls like Mr Muscle)... pheros don\'t do all the job.
    And you\'ll be back with good news !

my 2 cents

Phero Guru

relax a bit about the whole thing. Your\'e pretty young anyways, what\'s the big rush? If you wanna get laid, be nice to the sister of your friend!!

Phero Dude

Thanks for the advise guys. I\'ll took a couple days off earlier in the week, and applied last night. I\'ll take a 2nd shower tonight and make sure to scrub good and try it out with like maybe only 2 drops of AE.

Phero Pro

If I were you, I wouldn\'t use mones for at least 3 or 4 days.

Banned User

8/10 aren\'t average looks more like 5 or 6/10

Anyhow, don\'t you read tallmacky\'s great posts. Look at all the crap you are using I mean everyday you don\'t get a response it seems like you just dump alot more crap on you and again and again and again.

Check this out lay off -mones for atleast one day and take a good shower.

Banned User

I would try one product by it self and work your way up to making combos if one product alone does some good. I think you could be ODing on Anone. I just turned 20 and 3 drops of AE all on the neck area(2 drops 360 around neck and 1 drop on front inner collar+ 1 1/2 dabs APC) This has worked great for me. My girlfriend is of european descent and can smell the urine smell in TE when covered with APC. I am thin/muscular(lightweight) 5\'11 not very alpha in the macho sense.

Phero Enthusiast

Pelo,

I\'m with ya. I\'ve only had one solid DIHL and hints of what might be AE working itself out. But my opinion is this: If you admit (like I do) that AE makes YOU feel good and come across smooth, maybe that\'s all you need right there. Like you, I\'ve experimented with JB#1 (still am) and have nothing solid to show for it and I\'ve just put in an order for some WAGG and PCC to play around with. If these don\'t make me a believer, I\'ll probably just stick with AE when I feel like I need a crutch every now and then. Hell, you\'re in Orlando, maybe I\'ll let you use a little of my new stuff if I think it\'s working for me - that way you don\'t have to keep draining your wallet to find out the hard way if something is [bad word].

Sound cool? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Yeah I think I\'m going to try using AE just a little bit by itself again. That\'s what I started with, and I might not have given it long enouhg of a trial time to see its true effectiveness. I\'ll chill out with them for a couple of days, then do some more field testing this weekend and see what I can do.

Whiffy, let me know how the WAGG works out for you. I was going to pick up either some of that or some SoE if I made another purchase, and you might be the one to sway me ;P

-Jon

pelotudo,

That\'s a lot of products to try in one month. I think you\'ve been bouncing around from one mix to another, expecting a miracle reaction from one of them. Sorry, but I don\'t think you\'ll get it, with ANY mix. I think you need to relax a little and stick to one mix for a while and focus on subtle effects rather than obvious ones. BTW, it took me almost 3 months before I found an effective combination.

This is what I\'d do:

Return TE/m (since you\'ve already got NPA, you don\'t need both), and put the money towards some WAGG. WAGG is great for helping people open up around you, which should help for both social and sexual situations.

Forget SOE, you already have AE which gives you the \'nol and \'rone, as well as \'none.

I don\'t really care about specific ratios or anything, I just put a dab or two of everything I have to get as broad a spectrum of \'mones as I can. So don\'t get too worried about ratios and stuff, but you probably should tone down the amount you use.

Use the NPA, the WAGG and the AE. That gives you \'none, \'nol, \'rone, LaCroyMones and WAGGMones. Start with a low dose, only 1 or 2 dabs (not drops!) of each. Stick with that for a week or two and look for subtle reactions. If that\'s not effective, increase by 1 dab and try again. Keep going and see if you find an effective amount. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hungry

Jon,

Try AE:TE 2:3, two drops of that, diluted some (like drop it into your palm and add a few drops of water, apply where you like), and then 1/3 or 1/2 a gel pack.

I\'m no expert. Only been using the mones about a month myself. But I agree that in your case less may be better. I have been using AE, NPA, and SOE sometimes stand alone and sometimes mixed. Had opposite results of what I was looking for with NPA alone and cologne. I have found that AE gets some results, SOE works really well, and some combination of all three has worked well. But in moderation and in mixes with NPA always being the least. Say on dab NPA, 2-3 drops AE and 1/3 to 1/2 soe gelpack.

You may not need as much none. Don\'t try to OD but be more subtle. I would stop wearing any at all for a week. Then go back with the less is more approach. And yes, when you are wearing them, let go of expectations. Just be natuaral and forget you have them on.

Of course I am new here too, certainly no expert. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Thread Information