Close

Banned User

Default Making yourself Visible.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    In conjunction with Franki\'s posting about making one\'s self invisible......

By the way Franki, being invisible is not too practical.Take YOU for instance I know of the following information about you just by looking at you in the \"Who\'s Online\"

1. The exact time you wake up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    2. Then you go take a leak. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    3. Then you go from section to section. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    4. Then you take off your pyjamas and throw them on your bed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    5. Then you walk nekkid to your closet and chose your clothings. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    6. Then you come back to the computer and annoy me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    7. Then you read a book. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    8. Then suddenly you get a PM from someone wanting a color. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    9. You take a leak again, jeez, how much fluid you drank. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    10. Then you go to the University. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    11. I catch up with you in the evening where you finally sign off. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And we all have peace and quiet for some time!!

Until the next day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

It\'s worse for the ladies though. You don\'t want me to start on them too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: Making yourself Visible.

That\'s *exactly* why the ladies make themselves invisible... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: Making yourself Visible.

A loss for us guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

It would have been so much fun. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thread Information