Close

Banned User

Default That pheromone smell AFTER SHOWERING?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I took a shower...I mean, I don\'t wear deodorant, and eat at night..HOWEVER, I ate and took a showever. I got out the shower.

My brother was sniffing at me..Said I smell. I don\'t smell as far as bacteria wise (used soap, etc..I\'m clean.)

HOWEVER

I\'m stiting here typing this, and it smells like when you first wake up, those pheromones on yoru skin. It smells more like the bottle of DHEA actually.

Which, leads me to the fact that.

IF I am sitting here and I can CLEARLY SMELL the pheromones, and yet I JUST TOOK A BATH, what does that mean?

Is there some type of buildup due to diet, etc?

And, if there is, why didn\'t they wash off?

Or, using the soap....Dit it SOMEHOW bring the pheromoens from inside the body UP TO the top layer of skin?
    LIke, when bleach makes your hands slippery, it\'s becaue it sucks out the oilds in your skin....Could this be possible?

All I know is that I smell like a damn bottle of DHEA right now, and I haven\'t taken a DHEA pill in like 2 months....And that\'s AFTER I JUST HAD A SHOWER!
    In the mrning, sh## I\'m going to have doe eyed girls ALL OVER that place.

Actualy though, I blieeve that you CANNOT BEAT your natural pheromone SIGNATURE HOWEVER! The mones from lovescent can, how do you say..like, AMPLIFY what you have....

I have had good results with my own signature. However they are not as good, but rather MORE INTENSE when I wear pheormones.

I am going to use this pheromone signatuer (natural) and add some extravenous ones, and see what happens.

It\'s the last day of school...I\'m not holding anything back. (I\'ll try not to rape anyone...)

Bart

Phero Dude

Default Re: That pheromone smell AFTER SHOWERING?

I get it sometimes too, if I take a shower shortly after applying mones.

They do build up, and they do take 2-3 showers to get the -mones off. Try not using -mones for a day or so...take a break for a couple of days to clear them out then try again. Try using Purell to wash the bacteria off and reset the signature.

-Jon

Phero Pro

Default Re: That pheromone smell AFTER SHOWERING?

well I have cut back on deorandent (try to use colgne instead) but sometimes after taking a shower (i use un-scented soap) and I throughly wash my underarms and still have a smell after wards, in my pits I mean. smells like BO to me. bart might actually be on to something.

Thread Information