Close

Default AE backfire: bad DIHL

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, i take back what i said about using mones at the gym. seems that it does work...and has a negative effect. I noticed some girls looking when i was working out, but i go to the gym to work out, not to meet chicks. Anyways, im all done working out and im back in the locker room changing to go into the steamroom. im in the middle of changing(with no pants on, everything showing <--- which usually isnt a problem for me becuase usually nobody looks at you when you are changing. BUT. today, i was very uncomfortable...why you ask? becuase some hairy old fart was sitting next to me giving me major DIHL. FOR THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS NAKED too! OMG. ive never felt so violated in my life. so harrassed. i felt like a piece of meat. OMG. that was so sick and nasty. i almost knocked that guy out except he was naked and i didnt wanna look his way directly. *barf*

Phero Pro

Default Re: AE backfire: bad DIHL

No need to wear mones at the gym. You create your own & there\'s a chance you would be OD-ing, I can\'t see a gym where you would want to OD especially in such close quarters (unless it\'s at the playboy mansion & you are in the ladies section =)

Seriously though, I\'ve gotten on the ellyptical only to have people sneezing & rubbing their noses the whole time. I think it\'s hard for a woman to get \"turned on\" when the only thing on her mind is working on her thighs & tummy.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I think it\'s hard for a woman to get \"turned on\" when the only thing on her mind is working on her thighs &amp; tummy.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Are you kidding? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I get turned on easily at the gym. All those gorgeous, sweaty men. It\'s paradise. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

The gym is the major place where I get hits. Unfortunately, they\'re all unwelcome. My guess is I am probably a 6 in normal circumstances. But I think that I am about an 8 or 8.5 naked. Guys hit on me when I am naked in the locker room. Last Friday I got, \"So, what are your plans for the weekend.\" I always mention my wife and son in the answer so they get the message.

BTW, the guys who hit on me are always very buff. It appears that when I am naked I have the attributes valued by superficial men.

Gay guys do not hit on me when I am clothed. And women almost never hit on me. I think I am going to buy a male guinea pig, harvest its smegma, smear it on me and walk around Manhattan naked. All in the name of science.

Since there appears to be a streak of homophobia running through this forum, I will state for the record that none of the men who have hit on me were ever rude or nasty or deviant. They accepted my rejection gracefully and I still have friendly conversations with them. I just don\'t want to have sex with them.

This does suggest to me another strategy. I should just start changing in the women\'s locker room.

Pics?

Banned User

I once had a guy jerking off right next to me in the showers in the gym, where all the other showers were empty. Was that a hit? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

DAMN! I would have LOVED to have pictures of that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Banned User

It was an old, fat guy. For the record, i am not interested in guys at all [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ewwwwwwwww- You just ruined the fantasy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Ewwwwwwwww- You just ruined the fantasy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

What fantasy? The nightmare became worse! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

What fantasy?

That\'s a major turn on for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Why are some of you so homophobiac ? I have no homo erotical tendencies myself, but I don\'t care whenever a gay male is hittin\' on me. In fact, it\'s much harder to score with gays then with women by looks. At least that\'s what my two bi-mates complain about all day long.

Phero Enthusiast

Why are some of you so homophobiac ? I have no homo erotical tendencies myself, but I don\'t care whenever a gay male is hittin\' on me. In fact, it\'s much harder to score with gays then with women by looks. At least that\'s what my two bi-mates complain about all day long.

Not homophobiac, the guy might squirt on your feet! I\'m very cautious regarding health related issues you know [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I joined a gym in NYC which was fine when I joined it, but later became something of a gay hang-out.

In the locker room there was a sign that said \"If you see anyone having sex in the showers, please notify the management.\"

Ugh.

Banned User

Places like the YMCA and gyms seem like popular gay hangouts. Afterall the song \"YMCA\" by The Village People was written about their \"time\" at the YMCA. No one ever got the real meaning of that I presume. BTW I don\'t think there is any homophobic feelings at all on the forum, it seems to me I am one of the last truely straight human on here(J/K) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

i wasnt homophobic before...until a really gay guy hit on me and started telling me about his fantasies about me and how he thinks about me when he jacks off. needless to say, i kicked his ass, which i guess would be considered gaybashing. but i felt really harrassed and felt i need to release some anger through my fists into his face. that bastard.

Banned User

What if a guy said this to a lady? I am sure by many she would be protecting herself and the feeling by many would be yeah you go girl. If a female came up to me I would not feel a threat to it but another guy who is much more of a physical challenge (fight wise) may be cause for an alarm. If one is not forceful just let it go, but if it carries on do what ever educated decision you have come up with.

**DONOTDELETE**

i wasnt homophobic before...until a really gay guy hit on me and started telling me about his fantasies about me and how he thinks about me when he jacks off. needless to say, i kicked his ass, which i guess would be considered gaybashing. but i felt really harrassed and felt i need to release some anger through my fists into his face. that bastard.

That\'s ignorant and you should know better.

Yeah, you should\'ve just peed in his mouth. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

That\'s ignorant and you should know better.

So you just beat this guy up, seems like you may have said a couple of mean things to him but actually beat his ass, seems like a fairy tale. I didn\'t really read the initial post and totally believe it, I am desensitived. FTR what if a guy at work came up to you and said those thing how would you reply or would you just be flattered?

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m flattered if a guy thinks about me when he jacks off, but that\'s a completely inappropriate thing to say to somebody out of the clear blue, so it tells me something about the guy\'s mentality, which is, his cheese fell off his cracker ... and I don\'t feel like dealing with that.

I would say \"Cut the crap. I don\'t want to hear that.\" Smiling. Nice tone of voice. But very direct.

That works really well. And then get away from them.

Or \"Lay off, do you mind?\" that works well for me, too.

You don\'t have to hit people.

well, yea, i told him i dont need to hear that stuff and dont appreciate it. so he said that he really wants me and was creeping me out. so i said \"yo man, u better back off eh.\" so he wants to hug me and [bad word] so i was pushing his ass away from me and trying to walk off, but he follows me and [bad word], so i was like ima beat ur ass if u dont f@ck off right now, and he didnt, so i had to beat his ass. i dont think i was thaaat insensitive.

Banned User

seems justified to me given the location and harrassment.

**DONOTDELETE**

He didn\'t mention the location.

I\'m not fond of stories about beating people up. ...

Banned User

He didn\'t mention the location.

I\'m not fond of stories about beating people up. ...

No, but I am fond of it being a turn on for Elena seeing a man masterbate, and that FTR finds it flattering if someoen masterbates to her.

Well, in that case, ahem...

I\'m your man ladies!

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

*smooch*, Bart. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

well, yea, i told him i dont need to hear that stuff and dont appreciate it. so he said that he really wants me and was creeping me out. so i said \"yo man, u better back off eh.\" so he wants to hug me and [bad word] so i was pushing his ass away from me and trying to walk off, but he follows me and [bad word], so i was like ima beat ur ass if u dont f@ck off right now, and he didnt, so i had to beat his ass. i dont think i was thaaat insensitive.

I would have done the same thing. Smack his sorry little ass, but not in the way he would like it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information