Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Default TE is it just me?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got TE(w) today. What a stink. I sprayed on to much(just one pump) and this stuff reeks realy bad!!! It\'s all I can smell. What can I do? Help! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: TE is it just me?

Hi Crystabell, welcome to the forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What is your hair color, btw? Some of the women here say they can\'t smell the stink at all, and other say it stinks bad like you say. Don\'t worry, most people probably can\'t smell it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Hi, and thanks for the welcome. I have huney brown hair..under all the blue black hair die. I did have some female friends over when I first put it on. One of them reacted, only to my reaction(if it smells bad, why make me smell it). The other,didn\'t seem to notice. I realy don\'t think thay could smell it at all. Thay both have much darker brown hair thain I do. Could that realy be it? I have a spechal guy friend I\'m gearing up to go visit soon. I realy don\'t wish to stink him out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Franki was referring to the redhead theory... that redheads seem to be more sensitive to smell (or at least the smell of -none). The redheads of the forum are reporting that some of the products smell absolutely awful while some of the guys can\'t smell them at all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Good luck with your guy!

I stand confused...sigh....I will try it at the club tonight. I\'ll put up with it(in a very small dose)and see if it works in a positive way. If not, I can\'t keep it. I\'v gone through others at this point(PI/w,PCC) I also receved my PA/w today. It also smells realy bad to me. Watch this be the one thing that works, and I hate the smell. Nothing I use seems to work so far. But, I did attract the attention of a cute girl(who I kissed recently,and I\'m strait! Who knew)? But, I want guys. What could I be doing wrong? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

When you have more time, read some of the archived posts about TE. One thing is, you may want to apply less when you\'re not clubbing. Like take a dab off the the top of the bottle or the capillary tube instead of a whole spray. Although one whole spray is good for environments with alot of people around, like a club. Two, use a good cover scent. Three, come back and tell us all the hit stories! (male and female stories)

BTW how\'d ya like the girl girl kiss?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I sprayed a big squirt on my hand yesterday and applied no cover. I could smell it after the alcohol dried down, but the smell was barely there. After a few hours, I dabbed on a little bit of perfume, and the TE was completely undetectable.

The girl kiss was lovly. Not intrested in anything beond maby kissing her again. Like kissing a butterfly. Shes a small lady. Only 5 nothing, if that. I, being 5/8 in my big platform boots,and curvy figure kinda towerd over her. I think thats what she likes about me. She is bi, I\'m about 98% strait. It was most likely a thrill for her to have roaped me in. I became the domianit one, and the kiss was suddenly MY idea. She\'s a tricky one. Ah what some liquid courage, and a little curiosity will do sometimes. My friends bet I wouldnt do it....thay lost [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Banned User

on behalf of every man on this forum.... Thank You.

omg. that is so sexy. make pictures!!!

alright! im a newbie now! woohoo. no more stranger!

**DONOTDELETE**

TE/w blends well with Givinchy colognes Amarige and Organza, Amarige especially. Try those with it.

Meanwhile you can put deodorant where you sprayed the TE and then wash the deodorant off. That will take off most of the smell.

Or try Purell or other brand hand sanitizer that has triclosan, or even rubbing alcohol.

I\'m glad it\'s not just me.

Whats realy upsetting, is I put in on at my computer. Now my favorit place to connect with the world( and that lovly guy I like) smells bad. And I can\'t figure out where it\'s coming from. It smells like it got everywhere. I\'m going to go take a long shower, and light some incence...wow what a smell! Ick. If I try it tonight,it will be such a small drop. I can\'t where it, if I must smell it. It\'s starting to mess with my mood. Maby Im alregic to it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

If you buy \'mones, buy Fabreeze. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fabreeze your computer area ... Lysol spray also could help.

What\'s it doing to your mood?

Crystabell,

In a very short while (weeks) you are going to LOVE the stink. Yeah it\'ll still stink and you\'ll know it stinks, but you\'re gonna be soooo horny from the stink of having it on that you\'re not gonna care. I love this stinky stuff now!!! But I still like to cover it so others don\'t think it\'s *me* stinking. Maybe this doesn\'t make sense now, but it will. -G-

Default Re: TE is it just me?(guy backstory)

I got pissed off at the person I hope to get closer to. I\'ll give some back story on the guy. He and I are attracted to eachother, and we have ben close before. But, we live far appart, and are just friends. He is wary about kissing me, and full on having sex with me. But,he has no problem doing, and letting me do other things with him. When asked, he says werd things like, I\'m attracted to you, but not overly so???? Yet, every time we visit with eachother,he has no trouble getting turned on by my advances. I\'m hoping the mones get him to that \"overly attracted\" place he seems to need to be. My friends say,when the mood feals right, just kiss him. I think thats all it will take. But, I hope he striks first this time. I wonder if this stinky stuff will do the trick. I worry, because he likes to where femal perfume..and has a realy strong sence of smell for a guy. If I reek, he will let me know. The mood will never come allong if he can\'t get close to me. Maby it wasnt the mones at all that pissed me off after all. Im turning 31 very soon, and have knowone in my life right now. He\'s what I realy want for my birthday. Just to make love the to the most sexy man I\'v ever had the plesure of knowing. I just want to be friends with him. I know dating would not work between us. He and I are on the same page in that respect. So,it\'s no stings attached sex,between two people who are attracted to eachother. Could the addition of the mones be the key??? <font color=\"red\"> </font> [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] <font color=\"red\"> </font>

**DONOTDELETE**

DUMP HIM.

Woman to woman, I\'m telling you.

DUMP HIM. Don\'t give him the time of day, ever again.

Use your \'mones to get a new guy.

That would be hard, as we are not dating. Just close friends.

**DONOTDELETE**

I wouldn\'t think of him as a sexual partner. A guy who doesn\'t want to kiss you but doesn\'t mind whatever you want to do to him is not attracted to you at all. Pheromones are not going to change this guy. If you did manage to get what you wanted, he would probably be very uncomfortable about it the second it was over.

He looks like a world of hurt and a lot of damage to your ego.

Phero Dude

Don\'t make any advances on him whatsoever, tell him you just see him as a friend if makes sexual overtures and his interest will go up. Don\'t bust his balls too much though or he\'ll walk. Can\'t believe I\'m giving this advice to a lady as I hate these games from ladies, but they work (on men who don\'t know how to counter this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). If he figures he can get sex without intimacy, he won\'t have respect for you, but withdraw any possibility of sex and only respond when he is being sensitive etc. and he will gain respect and know that to get you he\'ll need to give some of his heart not just his dick. Blunt but it\'s the truth as I see it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One thing that really turns me on about being with a man, is seeing how much I turn him on. I can\'t imagine being with a guy that wasn\'t totally turned on by me. Move on. You shouldn\'t be giving this guy the time of day. I wouldn\'t even put him in the \"friends\" category if he treats you like that. How is that exciting for you if you know he isn\'t really into it?

Proteus... thank you! I know that stuff works, even if it is game-playing, but thank you for admitting it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And...Crystabel, you\'ll learn quickly that most of the women here give you straight up advice that you may not want to take, but they got your back nonetheless. I know it\'s hard to hear, because I have gotten some advice I didn\'t want to take about a guy I had eyes for. Anyway....

Did you say he likes to wear WOMEN\'s perfume?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

let\'s be real here, she\'s the one who is making the advances. I don\'t see why he won\'t kiss her, and why she would want to do stuff with him given that fact, but you can\'t blame the guys....he\'s been nothing but straight up with her, and only participated in activities that she has enticed her to do. He didn\'t do any fooling, in fact, the guy won\'t even [bad word] her. That takes restraint. Again, I don\'t understand why he won\'t kiss you but you\'ll do other stuff, that has got to be hurtful.

In any case, this guy seems like he has been nothing but honest with her. She\'s the one making all the moves, and she is the one who has accepted his position on other stuff and still wanted to go ahead and engage in oral sex. So, that is her right, if she likes it. She probably deserve more, but then again, maybe she\'s managed to take her emotions out of their physical relationship and just wants to get it on because of raw physical attraction. Obviously that can be difficult for a lot of women to do, maybe not her.

I think everybody on this board feels you probably deserve more, but if that\'s what you are comfortable with and you aren\'t be played here (which to me it doesn\'t sound like) then it is your right to [bad word] like a man. Just make sure you aren\'t repressing a lot of feelings and aren\'t in denial about anything, because if your semi-sexual relationship with him does continue or escalate, then you will end up really feeling disrespected.

King of the coupons!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    One thing that really turns me on about being with a man, is seeing how much I turn him on. I can\'t imagine being with a guy that wasn\'t totally turned on by me. Move on. You shouldn\'t be giving this guy the time of day. I wouldn\'t even put him in the \"friends\" category if he treats you like that. How is that exciting for you if you know he isn\'t really into it?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s my new saying when I\'ve finished feasting, and before I get ready to do some inner caressing with me throbbing caresser...\"I get so turned on when you\'re turned on.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

\'\'\'How is that exciting for you if you know he isn\'t really into it?\'\'\'

CHA-C H A L L E N G E. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

If moving on was as easy as it is to type it...no one on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter, would have a problem. But still...we cheer the \"move on\" cheer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Monesrule, what post are you reading?

He told her to her face he is not attracted to her. She is trying to get him to show her some attention. They are not on equal footing at all. She thinks he\'s the sexiest man she\'s ever known. He is not attracted to her.

This is not having sex like a man.

This is being treated like a whore and hoping for better.

Don\'t ever ever f*ck a guy who won\'t kiss you, period.

Why does he wear women\'s perfume?

Don\'t you suspect anything, Cristal?

Banned User

Here\'s my point: Let\'s not demonize the guy (he hasn\'t done anyhting wrong from what I can see) an she\'s no victim. Yea, if it was one of my friends I would say move on, but only because i would think they could not handle having sex with someone who isn\'t 100 percent into her. Maybe she is comfortable with that. If she can handle that, who are we to tell her it is wrong?

**DONOTDELETE**

Nobody said one bad word about the guy. Where do you get \"demonizing\"? I think she should dump him because he is not attracted to her and she is VERY attracted to him - he\'s going to hurt her.

He could be the greatest guy in the world, I don\'t know him.

But not the way he\'s treating her, and I don\'t think pheromones will help.

I think he\'s bad for her. I have no idea what he\'s like as a person.

She\'s a victim of her imagination, IMO. She doesn\'t like things the way they are at all. She is living in the hope that things could be different.

Who said she was a victim? ..

I don\'t get you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

FTR....reread some of the responses. In fact, you just said she is being treated like a whore? Who is treating her like a whore. The guy was being demonized and it was being made out like she was a victim. Just re-read people\'s posts.

The boy is very strait...beleve me. And I don\'t go without benifits with my friend. We have had a lovely mutule incounter,where he gave as much as I did(maby more). He didn\'t say he\'s not attracted to me,he is. He just seems werd about giving me all of him. I think it\'s a fear that I will think there is more for us thain just friendship. I did want more at one point(I wanted to date him). Now, I have to convince him I just want to enjoy his one on one company, not force him into a relationship. This is something I have never done with a guy...ever. He\'s a very spechal case....I know, it sounds better when you know the hole story. I wont tell it all here. But to those who have, it just sounds odd. Like theres just a little something missing on his end. And it\'s not attraction,but maby trust.He\'s very layed back, I am very high strung. Maby I kinda scare him a little, who knows....Shy boys can be confusing as all hell.

I could see doing it one time... just like going down on the guy, partially because I want to see his reaction, and two because I like to make him feel good and three, because I am an egotistical Scorpio and I think with my skills he\'d be back for more. (A helluva lot more!)

But! And this is a HUGE but! If he wasn\'t drooling all over himself - and soon - to get a taste of me or to please ME - I\'d be so annoyed that the lil affair\'d end quick. I hate feeling taken advantage of.

But like I say, I could see satisfying my curiosity ONE time... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color=\"red\"> PS I wrote this post before refreshing my screen and seeing the reply from Cristabel. But I will leave it up here anyway... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information