Ok guys,
Today I went to college with 4 drops AE, covered with 212 by Carolina Herrera. I met there one mexican chick, and she asked me why I didn\'t call this big weekend to her go to my house to eat some pasta. Because my parents are out until thursday, I make up with her to the \"pasta thing\" be tomorrow... of course I have something else beside pasta on my head... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Well after I talk with her I met also in the college the Norwaian and the Belgium chicks, that I told you about before. The Belgium as well asked me why I didn\'t call this weekend, she gave me her address to go out tomorrow night and she even told me that one of my [bad word] friends went yesterday to her house to go out (I got pissed off with this one!!!). So we still going out tomorrow night, and here comes my problem: I want to use mones to have sex with the mexican one like at 4pm, but at 8pm I need also mones to the belgium chick. So how do you guys think I will solve this problem? Should I use at afternoon mones on a shirt and at night mones on my body to don\'t happen a build up??? I am affraid to OD later at night... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]