Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default A need a little help....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok guys,
    Today I went to college with 4 drops AE, covered with 212 by Carolina Herrera. I met there one mexican chick, and she asked me why I didn\'t call this big weekend to her go to my house to eat some pasta. Because my parents are out until thursday, I make up with her to the \"pasta thing\" be tomorrow... of course I have something else beside pasta on my head... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Well after I talk with her I met also in the college the Norwaian and the Belgium chicks, that I told you about before. The Belgium as well asked me why I didn\'t call this weekend, she gave me her address to go out tomorrow night and she even told me that one of my [bad word] friends went yesterday to her house to go out (I got pissed off with this one!!!). So we still going out tomorrow night, and here comes my problem: I want to use mones to have sex with the mexican one like at 4pm, but at 8pm I need also mones to the belgium chick. So how do you guys think I will solve this problem? Should I use at afternoon mones on a shirt and at night mones on my body to don\'t happen a build up??? I am affraid to OD later at night... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: A need a little help....

Heh, what a dilema [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Are you going to be able to go home between the time you meet the first one/sex, and then the second?

I would suggest a small amount on the skin and some on the clothes (shirt collar so your neck/head will be effected, and then a little on the inside of your zipper on your pants.

If you can get home, put a little bit on your neck...then go home and take a shower and scrub the areas well..use some Purell. Then reapply. You\'ll still have the ones on your clothes, so make sure you don\'t put too much on b/c you\'re still going to have some on your skin from earlier. If you apply say at about 2-3... (not sure what products you have)...but I would put like a dab or two of TE on my zipper, a drop of AE on my shirt collar, then like 2-3 dabs TE (or 1 NPA) on my neck and 1-2 drops AE on my eyebrows...covered with a little bit of APC...and you\'ll be good for the first one. Go home, shower, use the same clothes (or change, which would be even better)... Then only apply a little bit..maybe 1-2 dabs of TE on neck and a drop of AE on your wrists..and you SHOULD be ok. Between 2pm and 8pm, they will start to of worn off a little bit (and the -nol over to -none), add in the shower, and you should be out of OD terriroty.

Good luck.

-Jon

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks pelotudo!
    I guess, for the first girl I will put 2-3 dabs of TE on my clothes and nothing on my body (just in case), and with the second one I will use SOE + AE, in order to the SOE balance the amount of none that may be left to my body from the afternoon game. I prefer to use TE at afternoon because it is know at the sexual mones, while the chick from the night still showing signs that she is not quite confortable with me (and here enters the SOE). Later on I give news, hopefully goods... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Oh yes QUITTEEEE a dilema..

You ALREADY KNOW you\'re going to f*ck a Mexican chick AND a Belgium chick....

You\'re worried about PHEORMONES?

You should have been shot by now.

lol

Mones last 8 hours usually. If it\'s alcohol less, if it\'s the glycerol it\'s like 12 - 18, etc.

Of course, they last a REALLY LONG time, ie, building up, but, as far as full strength 8 hours should be good for an application.

I say, just slap on a few dabs of PPA or something and a few sprays of coolwater or something.

Subtle, little bit of mones, etc.

IF you REALLY WANT to have the mones, of course, don\'t eat during the day....At night, chow down, take a shower, don\'t shower at night....You\'re gong to f** one girl at night.

Man f** this sh*t..Just be happy to be f** somone...

Bart

Phero Dude

I\'m always amazed at guys who can handle two or more women at a time. How the hell do you do it? One woman is hard enough as it is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]- guess that\'s why I\'m normally a one-woman guy - don\'t have the energy to deal with one woman as it is (not in bed mind you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - have the going power of an energizer bunny), but just all the \"talks\", the going out, the movies, the do-stuff-together - makes me want to sleep for 100 yrs just thinking about it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Proteus, you don\'t have to do all that stuff. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Proteus, you don\'t have to do all that stuff. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'re right FTR - you don\'t have to do that, if you want to be SINGLE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL

King of the coupons!

Don\'t let the voice of judgement get to you Mister P. If you put a keen eye and ear on those with more than one....you\'ll ALWAYS hear them say how they\'re running things. So that you\'ll know like I know, when men or women have you changing your schedule, running to do this or that, ducking this or that one, shuffling your schedule around to meet this one to not run into that one...they are NOT running schitt!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] A lot of\'em make it sound like fun, and maybe it is, for them, but watch the headaches that they have to go through. But...it\'s fun, annnnnnd it\'s exciting. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] As we exchange ideas........

Mones last 8 hours usually. If it\'s alcohol less, if it\'s the glycerol it\'s like 12 - 18, etc.

Short question about it -&gt; you said 8 hrs? thougt between 4 and 6 .. intressting .

When i m wearing mones, i notice *good* reactions usually for 4 hrs.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I\'ve noticed that, with a lot of old hands not posting, there is a lot of pseudo-confident pseudo-knowledge getting spread, when so much of this stuff has been worked out long ago. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Help us vets!

(Fade in Phil Collins here)
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]There\'s a girl that\'s been on my mind
    All the time
    Pseu pseu pseu pseudio!
    Oh oh oh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Dude, just slap on the mones at 2pm and forget about it!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]If you need a boost, take 5mg DHEA 45 min before the 2nd date. You might have to freshen up your cover scent.

Banned User

I\'ve noticed that, with a lot of old hands not posting, there is a lot of pseudo-confident pseudo-knowledge getting spread, when so much of this stuff has been worked out long ago. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Help us vets!

80 % of the threads are about issues that have been talked about times and times again. That\'s why most of the older members hold back and don\'t post in them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Amen to that

Bell-jin: Belgian
    Nor-wee-jin: Norwegian

Sorry, I\'m not trying to be the grammar police...But I just couldn\'t take it anymore. You\'re in college?

Phero Enthusiast

Sorry, I\'m not trying to be the grammar police...But I just couldn\'t take it anymore. You\'re in college?

Yes I am in college, I am very proud to tell you that I am among the 50 smartest guys from my college (my college has 10000 students). I did that grammar mistake because I speak 5 different languages, sometimes everydays of the week, so I get confused, capisce? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Zulu, Swahili, and Pig latin don\'t count! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Zulu, Swahili, and Pig latin don\'t count! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

igpe atinle ountsce!

Phero Enthusiast

Yes I am in college, I am very proud to tell you that I am among the 50 smartest guys from my college (my college has 10000 students). I did that grammar mistake because I speak 5 different languages, sometimes everydays of the week, so I get confused, capisce? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sure. Whatever you say...
    Capite? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information