Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default My Phero Experiences & JB#1 Story

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all, I\'ve been lurking and posting occasionally on this board for well over a year now (under a diff handle that is now lost to me.. email addy invalid), I thought that I would share a few of my phero experiences and possibly a nice hit story with everyone.

A little background, I\'ve been purchasing phero products through Bruce for over a year now, I first started with SOE them moved onto NPA then a bit of PCC then AE & finally ending up with JB#1 ingredients that I mixed to a 2:1 ratio (NPA being the 1). For the record: I am 35+, 6\'1, broad shouldered & 230 lbs. A little overweight with the \"ex high school football player\" look.

My experiences with the phero\'s above can be categorized in general by the following:
    1) SOE - Nice chatty little substance, but the effects upon me with serious or prolonged use led to lightheadedness & my slightly impaired judgement. Eventually, mixed it 1:1 with AE...
    2) AE - Not a real pleasant stand alone smell to be honest. Gave me a more \"masculine feeling\" while wearing it (increased confidence, alpha male feeling etc.) but stank enought so that I had to mix it with my left over SOE 1:1.
    3) SOE & AE 1:1 - Gave me the \"best of\" results with both SOE & AE products. This was my standard going out mix that I used for around 6 months. The only reason that I had to get off it is because of the lightheadedness & impaired jusgement feelings. Moved onto JB#1.
    4) NPA - OMG, this stuff could clear out a room if not used properly! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I wore a few dabs to start & after a while would smell like I had been working construction all day! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] The ladies that I was around definitely were effected, but the effect that was being generated was more of ones of fear/respect not sexual or endearing by any stretch. Oddly enough, I went on a vacation with the SO & suspect that she through my little 5ml bottle away as one morning I had it in my dop kit, the next it was gone!
    5) PCC - This stuff IMHO, is the shiznit! In my experience, I\'m not too sure if this stuff reels in the babes, but I can say that it does make them less inhibited (esp in bed). For example, I have had some of the more \"freakier\" times with my SO wearing PCC and other phero\'s than when not. I luv this stuff!
    6) JB#1 - I don\'t know why it took me so long to get around to trying this mix, but this formula is my new favorite. As noted above, I mix it in a 2:1 ratio so I am getting around 33% NPA per dose. A bit more NPA than might be reccomended but at my age, I\'ll gladly take it.
    6a) Went to a family reunion with various family members from all over the States in attendance a week ago. Everyone seemed to feel compelled to compliment my on my looks, asked if I lost weight, etc. I was probably wearing approx 8\" of JB#1 at the time. While I get the \"you\'ve lost weight\" alot from people (I used to be about 270lb) the thing that really perked my attention was the interest that I recieved from my cousin\'s fiance that I met for the first time, she was all over me, winking, rubbing my arm & shoulders etc. Odd... The other was that whatever male person that I began talking to subconsciously took on a \"subordinate\" attitude with me, not looking me in the eye, standing just out of arms length etc. Odd again, especially since some of these males I see quite often but this was the first time that I saw them wearing JB#1. To wrap everything up, my SO other mentioned how proud of me she was after the party & how she was so glad that I was on her arm and not somebody else\'s. After 8 years of marriage, that kinda talk is rare but appreciated. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Well that about it. If you have any questions or comments, I would be more than happy to entertain them.

B2C

Banned User

Default Re: My Phero Experiences & JB#1 Story

do you have an open marriage?

I think it was kind of sexy the way you made that comment to the masseuse about wanting to make her feel good. I am pretty sure in this case it wasn\'t just the mones, but the situation and you being bold enough to go for it.

Monesrule-I just skimmed the post, but I didn\'t see he was married. Did I miss that? I am going back to look.

King of the coupons!

B2C - Nice info. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You said you mixed your JB#1 2:1...is that how you mixed your whole batch of JB#1 in your roll-on bottle? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Rule - Be nice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Don\'t let all the other stuff put you in a bashing mode. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] The world has enough of bashers. Don\'t add to the ugliness by getting that virus too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

mobley, that, was me being nice. i mean, at least hide the fact that you are married. But he was so unashamed that maybe it is an open marriage. in any case, i am gonna bite my tongue on this one, because i am sure he isn\'t looking to be judged.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    * i mean, at least hide the fact that you are married. But he was so unashamed that maybe it is an open marriage.

* in any case, i am gonna bite my tongue on this one, because i am sure he isn\'t looking to be judged.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

monesrule - My SO simply does not believe in sex after marriage. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We have two wonderful children &amp; she believes that her plumbing has now become redundant and is therfore off limits. As implied, I went to get a massage to get a massage, but it is awfully hard to say \"no\" when the two people are together naked &amp; really really want it... Judge away if you will, I\'ve been through worse. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Elana - Thanks Dear. I\'ve chalked the experience up to the mones at first, but there may have been other factors working there besides. The proof will probably be exibited the next time I see her for a massage. I\'m not too hopeful of a repaet, but stranger things have happened.

Mobley - I took atvantage of Bruce\'s combo with: NPA, APC &amp; rollon bottle. I simply used the dropper that came with my AE &amp; inserted 2 drops of APC per drop of NPA in the roller bottle. The mixture seems to have worked well for me. I wanted to go 2:1 instead of 7:3 simply for the slight NPA uptake. I am in a position of \"authority\" at my workplace &amp; want to project a strong image.

B2C

King of the coupons!

You mix an oz of JB#1 at 2:1, and there\'s no problems with the smell after a certain amount of time!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Or have you been using a cover scent? Thanks again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Keep in mind it\'s 2:1 APC &amp; NPA not 2:1 NPA &amp; APC!!! I would probably resemble Pepe Le Pew if I wore the latter.

I just got a new cologne \"Too Sexy\" for Men from Victoria\'s Secret &amp; it covers nicely. The swipes on my neck I usually smear on my shoulders &amp; forearms for better disspersion. Seems to work so far, but as you indicated the NPA does become slightly more pronounced in smell over time.

B2C

King of the coupons!

Cooool! Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

B2C -- you don\'t have to answer to me.

JB1 is a great mix. My favorite. I am surprised it hasn\'t gotten your wife more interested in sex again. NPA or TE\'s combo of none and secret ingredients seem to work wonders on women.

Funny how it is half and half none and secret ingredients. Seems kinda arbitary huh? I wonder if the new TE will have a secret ingredient content that is based on research, or maybe it will just be a smaller or larger amount.

Actually mones, the JB#1 has increased our sexlife a bit. Just the other evening over a nice dinner out we had a conversation about a possible threesome. Mind you, this is something that I\'ve been asking for for 10 years now &amp; have yet to receive, but the dialog was opened , now if only Selma Hayak would just knock on our door and oblige... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] But by the same token, this is the first work day after a three day weekend &amp; nothing physical occured over our time off... so JB#1 does not work miricles!!!

B2C

Banned User

I, and some other guys have had the same problem. You need to make sure your pheromone signature is reset to the point it was when you first applied mones. So scrub hard at application points, and make sure you use some antibactreial sopa (i also use purell) to get rid of bacteria, etc.

mones are you suggesting a possible OD situation if the solution is not washed off by an anti-bacterial soap? This could explain a great many things... The real question that I have is does it need to be \"anti-bacterial\" or would any bar soap do?

B2C

Enlightened One

The stuff can build up over a few days, shower daily and you should find no problem.

Banned User

yea, i am suggesting Od, because of build up. then the none levels get too high. Scrub those application points well, and use anti-bacterial. If you also use the anti bacterial like an hour or two before applying tht helps too. Bacteria messes up mones.

try that and see if you get consistent effectivenesswith JB1. Be good now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Watcher, I don\'t think showering doe it. Alot of us who have ODed see that next day, when we do not apply anything, and have showereed, all of a sudden the pheromones are working (and they didn\'t work when we ODed). I think because yor mix uses little none, you do not have to worry too much about build up. Its too much none that will usually make something ineffective.

Enlightened One

In cases where a ANone OD has taken place (experienced myself here) only apply a very small amount the next day or none at all. The pheros should still work. But antibacterial soap is also great for removing an OD, so yes youre advice is very valid and should be followed by those looking at this thread.

Thnks Bros! Will take the washing w/antibacterial soap into account in the future.

Has anyone noticed or had like experiences to mine with the same products?

B2C

Banned User

i did, and i noticed someone else did as well. It took my more than four months to figure it out. I\'m pretty sure that\'s why JB1 started working as good as new recently. Just based on what i did before I applied them. The first time i wore that mix, the attention was ridiculous. I kept trying to reach that level after that but never could (even though the pheromones always were still really working). Very frustrating. Then i did somthing differnt in my routine, and bam, the stuff was extremely magical pmce again.

One thing that wasn\'t working too for me was adding soe, and maybe even wagg to the mix. Just wound up F\'ing it up, and three our four dabs of npa with a different cover just isn\'t the same as 3 and 7.

**DONOTDELETE**

The thing with the masseuse - it\'s the PCC. Copulins increase vulnerability. The women have been observing with copulins that they\'re a \"make love\" potion rather than a \"hot f*ck\" potion. Copulins in an intimate situation definitely take the barriers down for both people. You and she were alone, touching, and body heat was up. It was the copulins -- I can tell from her comment about your souls having known each other. That\'s a typical copulins working in physicality response.

I think that\'s also what\'s making your wife open up a little emotionally, too.

They\'re very powerful in intimate situations. Up your copulins with your wife and see what happens. I have had incredible results with increasing intimacy/bonding/emotional connectedness using copulins during sex.

Copulins plus TE/w have given me some absolutely turn you inside out fly you to the moon and back intense sex on all frequencies, seriously nearly scary stuff, like Where did THAT come from?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hmmm thanks for the insight FullTiltRedhead.

I last applied JB#1 around noon today but did apply some copulins around 10PM when I knew that my SO would be home by 10:30. Now it was all ready known that when she goes out drinking her her girl pals that when she comes home hubby usually expects it to get it on like donkey kong so it was hard to tell if the copulins made a real difference tonight or not...

The whole thing makes me wonder what would happen if I used equal amounts of copulins &amp; JB#1 together... in either a social setting or a potential intimate setting.

B2C

**DONOTDELETE**

My opinion only, and there\'s been more than a little debate about this - but I say save the copulins for, like, the second time you have sex with someone. They really work well in an already intimate relationship. Do the other mixes for picking up, and use the copulins for keeping. That\'s my advice.

But if you have nothing to lose, it would be great if you experimented, too. I know we\'d love to hear your report.

hey, what\'s ur age/height/weight, etc.? basically anything that would affect your \"pheromone signature\"

Pantero, unless you are asking FTR, that information can be found in my initial post on this thread.

Best of luck to you Bro!

B2C

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL

He knows better than to ask me such impertinent questions!

oh yeah, sorry, skipped that in haste to get to the hit story.

thanks.

and no FTR, i don\'t care what age u are. all i care about is your looks and personality (holy crap i\'m sincere too... i shock myself). you could be 15 or you could be 59... if you\'re hot, you\'re hot, regardless of age. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] that applies everywhere.

Phero Dude

and no FTR, i don\'t care what age u are. all i care about is your looks and personality (holy crap i\'m sincere too... i shock myself). you could be 15 or you could be 59... if you\'re hot, you\'re hot, regardless of age. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] that applies everywhere.

Heh, a friend of mine said something similar to that to a girl he was trying to get with. He\'s now in jail..The girl was 15 and he was 22 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

point taken.

Heh, a friend of mine said something similar to that to a girl he was trying to get with. He\'s now in jail..The girl was 15 and he was 22 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Classic post. You know what they say down in my neck of the woods: \"15 will get you 20!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

B2C

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information