Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default MyFriendIs \'Beyond\' OneOfThe 25% ThatCanDetect....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok anyways I\'ve been doing some tests on my friends and random people. Point is to this I have one very special friend I guess. She can detect npa in the smallest ammount (seriously). To her it smells like a rancid toilet stall smell. Now of course she falls into the 25% that can detect mones im assuming, but from this 25% I DO beleive now there is a top 5% maybe even less that have a superman type smelling system. Iv\'e worn a TINY dab of npa around her with a COVER and it still was detected. I tried to play a few games with her. I got a good ammount of business cards and covered them up with random scents including colonge and at ranrom again I placed a tiny dab of npa on them. This was no problem to her and she picked them out with no problem. I will start testing PI this week then AE so see what she has to say about them. Im just wondering is she one of the rarest ones that can detect it? I\'m just hoping I dont run into a girl with similar smelling such as my freind.

Oh yeah also she can detgect 1 dab of npa on me from a 4ft range about...

Also, has anyone ever encourtered someone like this?

Phero Dude

Default Re: MyFriendIs \'Beyond\' OneOfThe 25% ThatCanDetect....

Superwoman eh ? I\'d say don\'t bother , since 99% of all other women around u , cannot smell one dab with added cover.
    So you are basically wasting your time and obsessing with details [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] \"just hoping I dont run into a girl with similar smelling such as my freind. \" Your already worried before even something happened. Big Deal , lol . So what if u miss out on that 1% supersmell girl , if u score with 99% of the others. WHatever results u get with testing on this girl , will be ONLY VALID for this girl. (You can\'t even apply your newly gained knowledge) So don\'t waste your/her time , better gunwitch her into some lovemaking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Re: MyFriendIs \'Beyond\' OneOfThe 25% ThatCanDetect

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Superwoman eh ? I\'d say don\'t bother , since 99% of all other women around u , cannot smell one dab with added cover.
    So you are basically wasting your time and obsessing with details [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] \"just hoping I dont run into a girl with similar smelling such as my freind. \" Your already worried before even something happened. Big Deal , lol . So what if u miss out on that 1% supersmell girl , if u score with 99% of the others. WHatever results u get with testing on this girl , will be ONLY VALID for this girl. (You can\'t even apply your newly gained knowledge) So don\'t waste your/her time , better gunwitch her into some lovemaking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Lucky for me I take all your posts with a grain of salt.

Lucky for me I take all your posts with a grain of salt.

It\'s 25% that _can\'t_ smell none, not that can.

We\'ve had discussions about this before. Try a search for \"supersmeller\" or something of the like.

If you\'re concerned, try using a Stone Labs none product. It\'s got the least smell of any of the nones.

Phero Dude

\"Lucky for me I take all your posts with a grain of salt.\"

wow , now its ALL my posts...too bad for yah , I guess you only can help those who WANT to be helped...
    No big deal...

Sorry for insulting YOUR thread with my presence [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I\'m out

Is your friend a redhead by chance?

FTR and I can really smell -none, and find it impossible to cover, even in small amounts. We\'ve been wondering if it\'s just a redhead thing.

It\'s funny that now when I start asking people on this forum what they think about the scent of TE and NPA both men\'s and women\'s through PM\'s, the majority of people don\'t think it smells bad. I really expected my TE to smell terrible. I didn\'t smell much of anything besides for the alcohol. I thought mine was defected, so I started PMing people. FTR and SRH are the only females that hate the scent, and all of the guys I talked with said that they didn\'t think it smelled strong at all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

It\'s funny that now when I start asking people on this forum what they think about the scent of TE and NPA both men\'s and women\'s through PM\'s, the majority of people don\'t think it smells bad. I really expected my TE to smell terrible. I didn\'t smell much of anything besides for the alcohol. I thought mine was defected, so I started PMing people. FTR and SRH are the only females that hate the scent, and all of the guys I talked with said that they didn\'t think it smelled strong at all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Well, to be honest, I also don\'t think it stinks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Well, to be honest, I also don\'t think it stinks.

So is everyone just saying what they think they should say? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

What\'s the deal people? Do you think NPA and TE stink? Do you find them hard to cover?

Banned User

So is everyone just saying what they think they should say? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What\'s the deal people? Do you think NPA and TE stink? Do you find them hard to cover?

What may be going on - when I first got TE and NPA, I thought they smelled pretty bad. And they are, indeed, almost impossible to really _cover_. I\'ve pretty much given up on trying to cover the stuff, and just apply some cologne to _blend_ with the smell. And since then I\'ve been in more than a few situations where I thought I stank, but the woman I was relating to obviously didn\'t. It\'s very weird to be with a woman thinking you stink to high heaven and watching her get more and more turned on. After a while, the smell becomes rather endearing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What may be going on - when I first got TE and NPA, I thought they smelled pretty bad. And they are, indeed, almost impossible to really _cover_.

It\'s so odd that you think that they are almost impossible to cover, but most guys I talked with say that they find both NPA and TE cover easily. This is madness! Madness I say!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Sniffing NPA right out of the bottle, it is a bit unpleasant, but I wouldn\'t call it all that bad.

I\'ve never found it to be all that hard to cover, or that bad when mixed with other scents. But, I also worry that I\'m not as accomlished a smeller as the women I\'m around, so I often worry that I may be offending them.

But, I personally don\'t find it that strong when wearing it.

What may be going on - when I first got TE and NPA, I thought they smelled pretty bad. And they are, indeed, almost impossible to really _cover_.

It\'s so odd that you think that they are almost impossible to cover, but most guys I talked with say that they find both NPA and TE cover easily. This is madness! Madness I say!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Well, it depends on what we mean by _cover_. You take Stone Labs none - you can pour a bunch of it into a cologne and not change the smell of the cologne very much. _That\'s_ what I mean by cover. You start adding NPA to a cologne, you\'re going to smell the stuff, even if you only add a little.

Since a lot of folks think that the musky smell of NPA actually enhances certain colognes, they may then say it\'s easy to cover. To me, that\'s not covering, that\'s blending.

Banned User

to me npa doesn\'t smell that rank and isn\'t hard to cover. te is harder, but maybe i am melling all that alcohol. I don\'t really like te\'s smell or the product much. npa is the same thing, but smells less alcoholy and you have to put less on.

I think it may be time for a new poll. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

hmm so 3 ppl that can REALLY smell it so far including my friend. Yeah my friends hair is red if I dye it for her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

to me npa doesn\'t smell that rank and isn\'t hard to cover. te is harder, but maybe i am melling all that alcohol. I don\'t really like te\'s smell or the product much. npa is the same thing, but smells less alcoholy and you have to put less on.

Do you find that they smell different after the alcohol has evaporated? Now this has got _me_ curious.

Elana, you going to set up the poll?

Elana, you going to set up the poll?

No, I am passing the buck. Anyone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Do you find that they smell different after the alcohol has evaporated? Now this has got _me_ curious.

I can hardly detect them once the alcohol has evaporated

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054062588BassMan\">

NPA Stinks...
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Not at all
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />A little
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Pretty bad
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />Rank as hell
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054062622BassMan\">

TE Stinks...
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Not at all
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />A little
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Pretty bad

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054062656BassMan\">

NPA Covers...
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Easily
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />With effort
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Takes a bit, but I can do it

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054062692BassMan\">

TE Covers...
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Easily
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />With effort
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Takes a bit, but I can do it

Banned User

i don\'t know how te smells once the alcohol disappates because i always cover it thoroughly enough to take care of the initial smell.

monesrule- Try a tiny bit tonight and then vote.

Banned User

right. so i wake up at 4 in the morning with an incredible urge to make a booty call.

hehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

What is a bit funny, is when I tried using DD#1 (covered by cologne), my mother had to go open a window, but when I am wearing like 5 dabs TE, she said It was \"great\". Weird.

**DONOTDELETE**

Goddess (another redhead) has written in the Women\'s Forum that she also thinks it reeks 19 ways till Sunday.

TE to me is way worse than EW and it makes me sick to my stomach from the smell if I wear it near my face.

This is really weird.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information