Close

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast

Default Re: Another, Another, summary

visit-red-300x50PNG
    You can try www.ias.com but I don\'t think they ship to the EU.

Stranger

Default Re: Another summary

thanks.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Maybe the Trailblazers could last \'till the 2nd round if everyone had an extra half inch (doubling their dicks and longest playoff survival). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Default Re: The Whitehall Penile Research Foundation

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    ....and one of the Foundation\'s first expenditures will be to send the Founder of the Whitehall Plan to Miami to confer with a recognized expert in the field.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    That would be Don Johnson?

Default Re: The Whitehall Penile Research Foundation

Ho, Ho, Ho...

Stranger

Maybe the Trailblazers could last \'till the 2nd round if everyone had an extra half inch (doubling their dicks and longest playoff survival).

now why would u want to start knocking the blazers? they may not be very active in the free agent market right now and they let antonio daniels and pippen go, but they still got sheed, bonzi, derek anderson, zach randolph, and others making up a sweet sqaud thats gonna run through the lakers and the spurs.

Stranger

okay, i am gonna start my 3 week cycle on sunday, heres the official stats

height: 6\'1\'\'
    weight: 160
    EL: 7.5\'\'
    EG: 4.75\'\'-5\'\'
    exercise: lift 3 times a week/stationary bike 3 times a week/leg and ab workouts twice a week/basketball soccer up to 5 times a week
    diet: 35-40 grams of fat a day/gallon of water everyday/daily multivitamin
    masturbation: none
    pe exercises: none
    4aderm: twice a day with enough to moderately cover the shaft and head
    goal(w/ 4aderm): 8.5/5.5 (hopefully not, but i might have to tool around with pe exercises to reach my actual goal of 9.5/6, i never liked jelqing or stretching always felt more bad than good, im not saying it doesnt work b/c i recommend everyone tries but for me i dont know it didnt seem right)

thanks for your help everybody, i really hope this works.

Phero Dude

Yo ! I\'m a happy motherfunker [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The stuff just arrived and successfully passed through the damn customs office !
    However one thing is strange : I got an 8oz bottle of something labeled \"Bioderm Facial Toner Beta Testin\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I guess they sended it \"masked\" this way so it passes through the customs without problems (wich obviously succeeded) [I actually asked them to mark it as a gift so it passes through , maybe they did it this way to make sure it passes 100%)

Still, how can I make sure that it is the real 4AD stuff ? The stuff I have is somewhat milky white and smells like alcohol - Is that how it is supposed to be? I hope so !

Well, I already applied some of it on my shaft + head...30 minutes ago ! I\'m having some funny tingling sensations right now and the feeling like its doing something. Oh and it swell abit after the application. Besides, I have very minor/slight/little pain in my pc muscle area...well that could also be from yesterdays lovemaking session.

Anyways I\'ll be using it twice daily for 3 weeks nonstop ! Then take 2 weeks off. In these 2 weeks off , I\'ll be taking saw palmetto to make sure the prostate remains in good health ! I decided to do it this way , because I think that taking Saw Palmetto AND the 4AD at the SAME time could screw me out of possible results ! I could be wrong though!
    DO u think the saw palmetto could POSSIBLY hinder results ?
    Or is it absolutely ok to take it ? Jones whats your opinion on this ? YOu said , If your on Finasteride (propecia), or another type 2 AR blocker, expect to see little to no results. Saw Palmetto works in a different way than propecia does, so maybe it will not hinder results. Anybody else any clues ?

Phero Enthusiast

Hey. You could boil some of it, then take a MP. Of course you would need access to a lab. Good Luck. Make sure to tell us how many time you have sex/masturbate, as I think its a contributing factor. There are a couple things about saw palmetto. I have yet to find a study that shows it lower serum DHT. And, taking FIN will hinder gains big time becuase you need DHT for growth and repair. I have a suspicion that it doent matter if you take saw palmetto on or off cycle, it does jack. I think an anti-DHT sup could be taken post cycle if your experience prostate issues.

jjk

Yo ! I\'m a happy motherfunker [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The stuff just arrived and successfully passed through the damn customs office !
    However one thing is strange : I got an 8oz bottle of something labeled \"Bioderm Facial Toner Beta Testin\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I guess they sended it \"masked\" this way so it passes through the customs without problems (wich obviously succeeded) [I actually asked them to mark it as a gift so it passes through , maybe they did it this way to make sure it passes 100%)

Still, how can I make sure that it is the real 4AD stuff ? The stuff I have is somewhat milky white and smells like alcohol - Is that how it is supposed to be? I hope so !

Well, I already applied some of it on my shaft + head...30 minutes ago ! I\'m having some funny tingling sensations right now and the feeling like its doing something. Oh and it swell abit after the application. Besides, I have very minor/slight/little pain in my pc muscle area...well that could also be from yesterdays lovemaking session.

Anyways I\'ll be using it twice daily for 3 weeks nonstop ! Then take 2 weeks off. In these 2 weeks off , I\'ll be taking saw palmetto to make sure the prostate remains in good health ! I decided to do it this way , because I think that taking Saw Palmetto AND the 4AD at the SAME time could screw me out of possible results ! I could be wrong though!
    DO u think the saw palmetto could POSSIBLY hinder results ?
    Or is it absolutely ok to take it ? Jones whats your opinion on this ? YOu said , If your on Finasteride (propecia), or another type 2 AR blocker, expect to see little to no results. Saw Palmetto works in a different way than propecia does, so maybe it will not hinder results. Anybody else any clues ?

Keep those pictures coming.....
    elanasprivateemail@yahoo.com

For the sake of science

Banned User

Wooo this thread has advanced! Now there is some sort of gel stuff hahahah. I got to get some though I really do not want anymore length (8.2) but I could use some girth. hmmmm I guess it\'s time to read up.

Yes, send all your pictures to Elana she is studying for her masters of cockology.

Phero Enthusiast

Most people see good gains in girth.

Any users here see evidence of hair loss at this point? (Hope not.) I\'d love to know before experimenting myself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (Some people look sexy bald, but, personally, Kojack I am not.)

Thanks.

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

Is anyone who is just about to do this on a 5AR (DHT) blocker? Finasteride, proscar, propecia, ect ...

Id really like to know.

Stranger

Default Re: Another, Another, summary

Hello everyone,
    Wow, what a great forum. This is my firt post! I am very glad I found this place.

Jones,

\"Shadows recently PMed me wondering how to make this stuff. I use ISOH and IPM as carriers. Obviously you can throw in DMSO, D-limonine, (which is interesting because L-limonine wont work), PEG40 or Carbomer 940. Be warned though. If you dont adjust the PH it will burn. Youll need pH strips and a base. I have no clue how one would get there hands on cheap NaOH, but I have just been toughing it out.\"

Which ingredient is the acid? If I were to buy the brand (forgot the name) that just contains ISOH and 4-AD, and then added nothing other than IPM, whould I need to PH it?

Thanks,
    Bigbadbison <font color=\"blue\"> </font>

Stranger

Default Ok, update.

Ok, so a lot of $hit just hit the fan in my life so some things have changed.

My girlfriend of 2 yr\'s and I broke up and then I had to kick my friends ass for telling me he was going to slice my throat.

I have stayed on the pills but only got about 12 days on under the 4-AD.

I\'m going to stop the 4-AD right now because I f_ucked up the cyle by a LOT of days and I have sooo much s_hit to do now like move out etc etc. She even took the f_ucking fabric tape measure. (I needed that!)

WELL! I have some good news though! JUST being on that supplement cycle I have lost 9 pounds, my arms look like the muscles are going to jump out of my skin and I have gotten damn strong... and i mean DAMN strong. doing nothing!
    I added ZMA HP btw.

My biceps have gotten huge as well as my forarms are all lumpy with new muscle. My legs have gotten way leaner as well. All in under 15 days!

I work at Intel people! I sit at a lab bench for 8 hours with about 10 computers! Damn, and I feel great.

I know I have gained (going to get a tape measure) because It\';s heavy and I get really strong erections too as an added bonus. And doing PC exersies while on this cylce makes me feel like i could lift 10 pounds with my penis LOL.

Ok, so if you get the pills I take get ZMA HP as well, very good stuff... I\'m sure I gained really fast! I will be starting a cyle again after all this stress is gone (stress is the reason I stoped, you don\'t grow well when stressed, f_uck cortisol).

-Adam

PS, this isn\'t the most intellegent post I have written but I\'m pissed lol.

Default Re: Ok, update.

f_uck cortisol).

Amen to that my man!

So, no negative side-effects noticed so far?

Holmes

Stranger

Default Re: Ok, update.

none, at least with the way I\'m doing it.

-Adam

Maybe the Trailblazers could last \'till the 2nd round if everyone had an extra half inch (doubling their dicks and longest playoff survival).

now why would u want to start knocking the blazers? they may not be very active in the free agent market right now and they let antonio daniels and pippen go, but they still got sheed, bonzi, derek anderson, zach randolph, and others making up a sweet sqaud thats gonna run through the lakers and the spurs.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Um Hmmm...Yeah, I think of \"sweet\" when I think of Bonzi and Sheed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Surely you jest. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Almost nobody could really believe the Blazers will run through LA and SA, unless it\'s somebody who is

1)on the Blazers and is thinking with their gonads.
    2) a died in the wool fan and thinking with their gonads.
    3) a dreamer thinking with his/her gonads (yes, ovaries are gonads).

They let Pip go only so Allen won\'t look like a financial idiot to his financial friends. There couldn\'t be a basketball reason, as Pip was the only clear factor that separated winning from losing for them. (compare W/L records with/without). His age is trivial by comparison, given the Blazers\' stated desire to win.

The only way to win a championship in the NBA is with a couple elite stars/winners. That is because only that type of player is consistent with his dominance; and only consistency wins championships. Every other player excels in spurts, at best. Such inconsistency is contagious to the rest of the team.

Their best player, Sheed, (Bonzi\'s idol) will never have an adequate desire to be a leader. He basically says so himself.

To say nothing of the off the court issues... I can\'t believe Damon pleaded innocent -- he\'s such a victim! How stupid is it to wrap your dope in aluminum before passing the metal detector?! Suck it up like a man -- not like Cheech Marin -- and go on!

Everybody acts like a goddamn victim on that team. The attack of the giant babies...

I will say that being their team psychologist would be an interesting job.

Phero Enthusiast

Looks like Thunder is a little afraid of change.

I started a 41 page thread that got 13,000 views, so they banned me. Oh well, they\'re loss.

Stranger

Hi Jones, thought I\'d make a gesture over at Thunders on your behalf....

--------------------------

\"Why was it a mistake northstar?\"

Read the last 42 pages.

\"Jones was asked nicely even to provide answers which he did not.\"

He was rarely \"asked nicely\", he was attacked from the start.

Sunshine, we don\'t have answers yet, this is largely unknown territory. We were in the process of finding them.

\"He skirted the issues.\"

Which issues were these? All the half-baked theories going about? Jones was no more guilty than anyone else.

\"I agree with Iamaru...\"

I do not, and I find his conduct lacking.

If you would look over the past few pages, you will find that much of the hostility had disappeared. The lab rats could actually discuss their experiences, and perhaps everyone could benefit.

But Iamura couldn\'t handle this.

He took it upon himself to call Jones a troll (let\'s call a spade a spade), to question his \'honesty and intentions\' and when Jones wouldn\'t take the bait, save to say:

\"Ok, I will answer your questions. My intentions are to find the best ways to grow dicks.\"

He was banned.

So I\'m calling you out Iamura.

Why did you take it upon yourself to attempt a character assasination of Jones, and sabotage a thread that had actually become productive?

Where is the integrity in that?

N.

-----------------------------

Hope you don\'t mind, I borrowed your sig.

Phero Dude

Yo jones, they don\'t wonna listen ? SO WHAT , [bad word] \'EM ALL ! I mean , you offered a solution without any profit intentions whatsoever to help them grow their pricks , and what do u get ? Pure ignorance ! Forget about it...

Btw my status update : It has been 8 days (=16 applications) now since I started using the 4ad.

Things I\'ve noticed :

-Even harder erections !!! Feels like its about to burst, absolutely rock hard ! (Interesting , cos I have a worked-out pc muscle and very hard erectons without the 4ad)

-head size has increased ALOT (when erect)

-whole penis feels heavier and thicker (both flaccid and erect)

-can\'t say if something changed about the length. The girth change is for sure , but lengthwise I\'m not too sure , I will not measure untill the end of the 3 week cycle.

-well seems/feels/looks like the 4AD is for real , and it is REALLY doing something !

MY thoughts so far : Well , I did not start using the 4AD to get more girth ! If the girth keeps increasing at this pace my girl won\'t be able to blow me anylonger. What I really wanted was a length increase that would get me closer to 9\" from the 8\" I currently plateaued at with PE.
    I shouldn\'t be too pessimistic about it. Its only day 8 , maybe the length gains will join the party sooner or later...if not , thx for the extra girth !

peace out !

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks north, yea this signature is all yours.

TBird, that is really good news.

Everyone initally sees some girth gains. Thats what happened to me. Since youve seen some real results at day 8, it wouldnt suprise me if your get better end results then even me.

My length gains came mainly in the 10-20 day area. So stay positive man.

Things I\'ve noticed :

-Even harder erections !!! Feels like its about to burst, absolutely rock hard !

When it feels like that I\'m pretty sure it\'s growing.

Stranger

Hi,
    I just made my solution.
    5g 4-AD
    80mL 99% ISOH
    20ML IPM

First I mixed the ISOH and 4-AD. It didn\'t seem to disolve very well so I put it in the microwave. It boiled just a little. I hope I didn\'t break down the 4-AD. I then let it cool and added the IPM. I assume the the 4-AD didn\'t add much to the final volume.

It is a little clowdy. I am not sure if it is precipitating a little. I guess I will know if it settles.

I made it and have it stored in a glass jar. I covered the jar with tin foil to protect from light.

I guess I will start tonight. I am a little nervous about what Jones said in regards to it being acidic and burning. Perhaps I should grind up some antacid tablets like \"Tums\" in my mortar and add slowly add till it stops burning.

Has anyone found a solution to the acidity problem?

Thanks,
    Bbb

Stranger

Default Hung

They are talking about a soon to be realeased Avant Labs product called \"hung\" over at thunders. From what I can gather, it is suppost to be a PE cream.

Does anyone here have any information on this.

Whitehall,
    How is the wound? I whould love to read secound round results with IPM!

Thanks,
    Bbb

Stranger

Default gained

So no one else gained?

Default Re: Hung

The spider bite is almost healed. It was pretty miserable for a while, turned black - yuck. The paper had an article about spider bites today - the doctor\'s diagnosis, the article\'s description, and my experience all agree. Wasn\'t a brown recluse or a black widow but I hear we\'ve got a distanct relative of the brown recluse that is pretty common around here.

I\'ve been anxious to start another cycle - maybe this week. I\'ve got my IPM too.

I think you\'ll notice that ethanol is less irritating than isopropyl - that was my experience. The 4-AD doesn\'t dissolve completely - I suspect that commercial grade powder has some impurities or cross-linking since Biotest boasted about their clarity. A saturated solution works so you don\'t need to have it all dissolved. I wouldn\'t try heating it - too easy to boil and a little time will do as well.

If Avant puts out a commercial product the FDA will be on their ass before you can say \"political correctness.\" Just watch.

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah, Avant Labs was selling a \'hung\' gel a while ago. It was basically a PH with some local penetration enhancers.

They got reproached by the FDA immediatly. Then they tried to sell the syrup, the FDA wouldnt let them even do that.

So the FDA is banning all topical pro-hormones? ...Not exactly. 1fast400 stills sells a topical 1test product, as well as topical fat loss products which contrain steroids ans hormones.

So whats the conclusion? The FDA will ban any product that has a prohormone and claims PE. They dont give a damn about pills that dont work, or PH gels that are used for bodybuilding. Hell, you can sell calcium nowadays and call it a cure for cancer. Dont you just love robert barefoot?

In short, something is really really fishy.

Perhaps the FDA is doing this for our protection? Maybe this is dangerous? If so, the warning would include this notion. And there is no publicly available sceintific evidence to support this.

If I were a paranoind person, I would say the FDA is being infueced by a group that want to eventually sell a PE product. There doesnt seem to be any other logical explanation.

Or maybe I havent considered something?

Phero Pro

no it is just that in this country (the USA) we base the drug policy on what the fck-ups do.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information