Close

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: A Twist on Lotion Formulation

visit-red-300x50PNG
    druid and tbird. two new guinea pigs.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Penis Improvement, sort of...

Well, I know a lot of us, including myself, would like to know if exercises like jelquing work. Well, today on askmen.com, there is a review that explicitly states that it actually does work. Here you go: http://www.askmen.com/love/product_guide/13_product_review.html

- Krish

Default Read the fine print....

Look at the fine print! This article was \"brought to you in part by www....\"

It\'s a commercial, not an independent appraisal.

That\'s not to say it doesn\'t work, just that it\'s not an objective review.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Read the fine print....

someone is trying to cash in...
    https://www.androenlarge.com/androenlarge_gel.cfm

But it uses dione, which is crap

Phero Enthusiast

Then there are those ads in the Mussel mags. for Mesoderm (? I think that\'s the name) enlargement cream that says that since you are going to whack off, use this cream as a lube and get larger. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default afraid

God, im afraid to post this becuase im worried people wont believe me. Ive seen more growth. Total gains are just under .5 inches. about 8/18ths of an inch in 15 days. Hells yeah.

I HAVE TROUBLE BELIEVING IT. .... AND I AM ME!!!

Default Re: afraid

So what are your current ingredients and sources?

Thought i should dabble [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

4AD twice a day

King of the coupons!

Does anyone know why 4AD is being removed from the shelves? I was looking around on the net to read up on it, and I haven\'t found one place that did not say...\"it\'s no longer available.\" Is that a warning sign? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Just curious. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Anyone? Anyone?

Phero Enthusiast

Its becuase of us

Phero Pharaoh

How are you using 4AD and are you using it with anything else?

- Krish

Default The FDA is overstepping

The FDA has pulled an end-run around legislation permitting supplements. They\'ve decided that certain application methods are under their regulatory authority no matter what the contents are. They\'ve always had authority over injection compounds and have claimed it on intranasal administration. Hence, if you decide that you want to sell an aspirin nasal spray, the FDA would tell you that you have to get their prior approval.

They\'ve recently decided that transdermal application route is now under their authority. Hence the Ergopharm and Biotest sprays are pulled - so you can eat it but not wear it without government approval.

That\'s why bulk sales continue - you make your own route.

http://www.1fast400.com/product_info.php?cPath=77&products_id=58

Such are the ways of the government - always seeking to expand their authority at the expense of our liberty.

That brings us to the recent Supreme Court decision on the Texas sodomy law. For the first time, the majority reasoning was that \"liberty\", not privacy, was protected by the Constitution. \"Liberty\" is clearly understood as only needing government restraint and interference when one person\'s action harm another\'s freedom. Otherwise, a US citizen is free to do what he or she wants. The \"right to privacy\" was the basis for Roe v Wade and is pretty much a judicial invention - liberty is a much more robust concept and one that most Americans will say was their basic idea of how want their government to work.

This ruling could set the precedence for a large change in US laws. While I am not interested in promoting the gay lifestyle, I will agree that the State of Texas had no business in anyone\'s bedroom, especially mine.

This could be a biggie.

King of the coupons!

Default Re: The FDA is overstepping

Signor Whitehall....always a pleasure! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

glad I got mine.

Phero Dude

nothing arrived yet [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Seems like I need to kick some chemists ass...grr !!!

Don\'t make me angry , u wouldn\'t like me when I\'m angry !
    -The Incredible TBiRD-

Phero Enthusiast

Total Gains: .625 inches
    16 days

Default The Whitehall Penile Research Foundation

All those grateful swinging dicks out there who have improved their phallic stature using the Whitehall Plan may send their contributions to:

Whitehall Penile Research Foundation
    #1 DinkyDicky Way
    Paul Bunyon City, California

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: The Whitehall Penile Research Foundation

The Following is a paid advertisement for the Whitehall Penile Research Foundation:

Hi! I\'m Tom Jones, famous Las Vegas star; a man whose reputation -- and certain other things -- preceeds me. You are about to discover one of the truly amazing accomplishments of modern science -- a true beauty lotion, a lotion that makes your very manliness grow to amazing lengths almost overnight! Skeptical? Sound too good to be true? Let\'s hear from one satisfied customer: \"I didn\'t believe it at first...I thought I\'d always be small. But when my wife\'s eyes popped out of her head, and she dropped to her knees in gratitude, I was sold!\"

Yes, you too can have an infallible phallus, a throbbing man-root of mastadon proportion. What if I told you gains of a half inch were possible? Would you be satisfied? How about an inch? What about six? Would you be satisfied then? But wait! What if I told you Mr. Ed would be jealous?

Speaking of which, how would you like to meet the brilliant mind behind all this, Dr. Whiilllllburrrrrh Whitehall! (enthusiastic applause, chants of Wilbur, Wilbur!)

Phero Pro

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    All those grateful swinging dicks out there who have improved their phallic stature using the Whitehall Plan may send their contributions to:

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

and send all photos to elanasprivateemail@yahoo.com

....and one of the Foundation\'s first expenditures will be to send the Founder of the Whitehall Plan to Miami to confer with a recognized expert in the field.

Stranger

Hello!

I\'m from Thunders, yet unlike my fellow cohorts...find this idea of \"Andro-enlargement\" rather engaging.

Anyway, I received my bottle of 4-AD (Avant) today and if there are anymore testimonials, cautions, directions floating about on the web, the links would be appreciated.

Thanks to all guilty parties.

Cheers!
    N.

Stranger

Default New tester.

Hey, I will be testing 4-ADerm (Avant Labs) along with 6-OXO to block estrogen and keep the boys happy and possibly single dosings of saw palmetto. I\'m only 21 so I shouldn\'t lose any hair but if I notice anything I think I might go to the store and look for something like a rogane etc, etc.... that way I don\'t block DHT all over just like we want 4-AD to be local as well... I need some input on this from all of you.
    I\'m really excited about the 6-OXO as well because I recently gained about 15 pounds from going to a job at Intel. [I hate being at the computer 8 hours a day!] Hopefully the anti-estrogen might give me back some of my old energy to go work out again.

Jones, do you think that the estrogens that convert in the penis might be what\'s causing some of the testers more problems than growth? I\'ve noticed that since I gaind weight that I get bloated and that I had minor gyno so I looked up on webmd that when a male increases body weight that estrogen production rises. That\'s the main reason I\'m considering 6-OXO.... block the estrogen, convert 4-AD in the penis with out worrying about the increase in estrogen from the break down of 4-AD, save the prostate with saw palmetto(this is questionable because I\'m only thinking of 3 - 3.5 week cycles) and have a rogane type thing handy in case of minor hair loss...

Anyway! This sounds fun, I want 7.5\"...

-Adam

Phero Pro

Default Re: New tester.

i will try to measure tonight, though I think it is bigger (after about 8 days of use) it feels more full. I have not noticed any kinda of problems with my nuts, they hang low like they always have (in fact maybe a little lower). Can\'t say about my hair because I shave my head. And I have had no trouble urinating, which i think would be a sign of prostate enlargement. I am 23.

Default Jelq\'ing?

So I see the instructions for \"squeezing\" to increase girth but I can\'t find the length extending exercises - jelqing.

Would someone please copy and post here or PM me with them?

Thanks.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Jelq\'ing?

\"Jones, do you think that the estrogens that convert in the penis might be what\'s causing some of the testers more problems than growth? I\'ve noticed that since I gaind weight that I get bloated and that I had minor gyno so I looked up on webmd that when a male increases body weight that estrogen production rises. That\'s the main reason I\'m considering 6-OXO.... block the estrogen, convert 4-AD in the penis with out worrying about the increase in estrogen from the break down of 4-AD, save the prostate with saw palmetto(this is questionable because I\'m only thinking of 3 - 3.5 week cycles) and have a rogane type thing handy in case of minor hair loss...\"

Ad far as the estrogens go, the theory defintly has some merit. 6-oxo is a great product, blocks e and really jacks up t. Go ahead and use them both, but if you seen no gains in the first cycle, perhaps try 4AD alone.

jjk

Phero Pro

Default My Gains so far...

Ok here are my results after 8 days. I had some gains. I took a lot of measurements for both flacid and erect but some of the flaccid measurements I feel are tainted because I had trouble not getting erect. IMHO erect is what counts anyway(especially ELBP). So my ELBP &amp; ELNBP went up by 1/8 of an inch and my base and midshaft girth went up by 1/16\". So far so good, no ill side effects (other that having this stinky stuff on your penis -- it smells like suntan lotion mixed with alcohol). It seems to be working but I will reserve my final judgement until about the middle of august (after it has been 1 month -- I started July 8th).

Default Rates of Growth

So if I got between .33 and .5 inch increased length (estimated) in 21 days, your rate of growth (8 days, .125 inch) is about the same as mine.

Stranger

Default Info on testers.

Ok, so I started with 4-ADerm/6-OXO/Saw P./Vitamins yesterday and felt a little weird for like 2 hours.... Basically like I had ingested something that might make the hulk hulk up lol.... I felt really good and have a lot of energy... A little fuzzy on thinking but definitely an increase in libido and stamina... Strange that it can happen so fast!
    The 6-OXO is doing something already, I haven\'t been fatigued or craving sweet foods this morning. That stuff rocks, I\'m going to go on a six week cycle of that (unless there is no signs of growth like Jones mentioned, as well as the saw p.) and a 3.5 week cycle of 4-ADerm...

I figured all of the testers might want to make a quick chart to show what they are doing:

Chemicals:
    Saw Palmetto 1 serving of 160 mg
    Generic 100% complex multi-vitamin 1 serving
    4-ADerm 3 - 4 squirts two times a day
    6-OXO 1 serving of 400mg (4 pills)
    Decent diet with good amounts of protein.

Starting length 6-1/4\"
    Weight 200lbs (normal weight 185-190
    Height 5\'8\"
    Muscular build (14.5\" around my forearms etc.)
    PC exercises regularly &lt;--- by far the best thing ever

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information