Close

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Re: A Limitation

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok just ordered it. elana PM me so we can arrange a schedule for you to come over and apply it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

just dont let her get any on her skin, unless you like girls with mustaches

I have a good penis size (7 inches) but I\'ve had this problem with my nuts for a few years that they would stay contracted (like when its really cold in other people) even in blazing hot showers (they would just not hang!) I recently started a Tribulus/DHEA/Xenabol (DHT Metabolite) to increase muscle size and after 3 days I was amazed my nuts were normal again!! (I did\'nt expect anything like this to happen) I\'m afraid to go off the supplements now because I dont want to have the effect go away, I also take Saw Palametto to prevent prostate enlargement. Any suggestions?

Phero Pro

Genome335 -- do you jerk off a lot (seriously)??? I have noticed that when I don\'t jerk off for a while (about 3 days) that my balls hang really low, so much so that they irratate my leg.

besides if elana grows a stache then maybe she could go over to eastern europe and win a beauty contest [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Yo dude, I will tell you exactly what happened.

The tribulus is spiking your LH (leutinizing hormone), which is signaling your ledyig cells to crank out more testosterone, thus cause a massive blood rush to them. those other ingrediants dont do anything to your balls, except maybe make them smaller. when i first went on trib, my balls ached for a day, they felt huge, and i was horny as hell. stop using the trib now immediatly, because your body will get used to and youll no longer have the horney effect. Save it for when you need to be an animal in bed, or when you want someone to see your balls, as odd as that sounds.

Yohimbe does something similar, and horney goat weed somewhat too.

Be warned that these are also psychotropic

peace

Phero Enthusiast

Hey i got a general question, is penis size measured with base pressure to the pelvis bone?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Genome335 -- do you jerk off a lot (seriously)??? I have noticed that when I don\'t jerk off for a while (about 3 days) that my balls hang really low, so much so that they irratate my leg.

besides if elana grows a stache then maybe she could go over to eastern europe and win a beauty contest [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I wish my balls hanged that low.... it looks really weird when you have a good size penis and really small nuts.

do you jerk off a lot (seriously)???

lol I have to admit, I used to do it 7 or 8 times a day. Since i\'m on vacation it has been limited to once every 4 days.

--Jones--

I tried Yohimbe before and it almost made me barf, the same thing happens every time I take it, last time I did alot of dry heaving (not fun at all). I\'m not going to stop taking tribulus though, I\'ll probably stop the xenabol after my 3 week cycle. I think xenabol is helping with the nut thing since it\'s a potent anti-estrogen and I ran out of DHEA yesterday so scratch that. I\'m going to buy some milk thistle (for my liver) and continue a low dose of tribulus. Maybe I naturally have low testosterone, who knows but it shure is helping [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Phero Enthusiast

Just so you know, trib wont help with low testosterone. For me, i always felt a crash when it wore off. i think it stays active for to short a time, but who knows maby it will help you. what is xenabol, i thought you said it was a DHT like PH, but then you said it was anti-e? its possible that this anti-e would help, becuase, well, it sounds dumb but mabye the E is making your testicles retract into an ovarian like position, who knows ????

7-8 times a day! I didnt think it was possible! shiot! goddamn

Phero Enthusiast

Default Progress Report

I have been using 4AD for 1 week.

Its difficult to say, buy i believe there is a 1/8 inch gain in girth and length. its tough to measure, but i think ive seen some growth

However at this point this is a tough conclusion. Bodybuilders say 4AD helps w/ libido and erections, so its possible the extra T is giving me more blood to work with. I considered that this was the logical explanation of what happened to whitehall, but since he said his gains stayed after post cycle, there is some hope. Ill measure again in a week. Inital results are, inconclusive.

See 28 days later. that is one good flicker show.

Default Re: Progress Report

Conclusion - a bigger than average dick is nice to have, but by no means worth risking one\'s health over.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

And it looks great in the shower! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Jones - measure with the pressure (or bone pressed) as far as you can. Also measure w/o bone pressed from the side and from the top. Measure girth at the base, midshaft, and behind the head. Just to make sure the effect is even.

Phero Enthusiast

good suggestion

And it looks great in the shower!

yep [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

lol I have to admit, I used to do it 7 or 8 times a day.

and then I insisted that he give me back my pictures.

Phero Pro

Your nuts are simply scared of your hand ... it\'s the same thing with every pet, if you hit it too often with your hand ;P

Phero Enthusiast

whitehall, seen any new growth?

I did a five or six day run then ran out of lotion about three days ago. It seemed to swell a bit more but the response wasn\'t as vigorous as the stuff with penetration enhancer but maybe there was more response on the first cycle.

I\'m thinking that there is an induction period - it takes a few days to soak in and the tissues to start to respond. A three week cycle makes sense to me based on my experiences so far.

Phero Enthusiast

I love you whitehall. Im on my tenth day and ive gained 1/4 of an inch. If the gains stop here, id be happy, becuase it looks much bigger, even though 1/4 seems like a litte. wekk i hope the gains continue, ill post exactly what i did at the end of my cycle, about 25 more days.

Ya Baby! You can have your girlfriends thank me personally.

After I read and replied to the last query on the current cycle, I took a hard look again and I\'d have to say that it gained maybe 0.5 inch in the flaccid state!

Yes, I\'m pleased with myself too.

I was going to mix up some more lotion at lunch, only this time with isopropyl instead of Everclear. However, I got distracted with chores so it will have to wait. Hope 4-AD is more soluble in isopropyl than ethanol.

Phero Enthusiast

Does the ethanol burn? Because you should know that isopropyl OH burns, usually i scream when i apply it becuase of the pain. Of course its probably a function of skin thickness, which i bet affects absorbtion and consquently results.

Phero Enthusiast

Default from a PM, thought some might want to read this

drink ALOT. like 1-2 gallons per day. most PE forums say its crucial.

Be aware that creatine will intially add some length. its affect is to draw water to your muscles, it has similar effects on the penis. creatine monohydrate seems to be a regulator of water storage in the body. i factored .25 inches out my calculations due to that. I think it will get you about 1/4 inch instantly. of course so will yohimbe.

Oh, dont forget to meditate and wish for a bigger dick. Just pray for it, and talk to it. Ive seen PE forums with guys swearing that meditation helped significantly. there is lots of medical evidence that possitive thinking and praying helped patients heal quicker.

Default Visualize This!

Maybe we should enlist Elana to \"visualize a big dick!\"

Default Re: Visualize This!

Maybe we should enlist Elana to \"visualize a big dick!\"

That\'s what I am doing 24/7 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] .....

Phero Pro

Elana has to visualize big dick in cute pussy already [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

King of the coupons!

This forum is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of hand! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

\"...only this time with isopropyl instead ...\"
    Have you considered DMSO instead?

Default A Twist on Lotion Formulation

I might try DMSO some day soon. A local store stocks it. I\'m a little worried about its reputation for flavoring everything garlic. Of course, that might be an advantage if you\'ve an Italian girfriend!

I did mix up some lotion last night. The kicker was some Tween-80, a dispersion agent/surfactant that is sometimes used as a penetration enhancer (I\'ve got bottles of the stuff!) Although the 4-AD did not dissolve well in isopropyl alcohol, the Tween helped make a decent suspension of 4-AD. I applied it this morning for the first time and it seems to be causing some sort of reaction - more later.

Default Re: A Twist on Lotion Formulation

\"...and it seems to be causing some sort of reaction...\"

Now that sounds sinister! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Whats the name of the store that stocks it? (dmso). and btw, im adding a cetain 5-alpha reduced androgen to my topical regimen. there is some literature that they might be responsible for virulization in mammals. ill report if it does anything

Phero Dude

good news : my 4-AD spray arrived !
    bad news : F_ckin customs are checkin my stuff right now. chances are , they will send it back [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Anyways , I smooth-talked the girl at the custom to do her BEST, so that the chemists don\'t cause any trouble...

Wish me luck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information