Close

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru
    You didn't

mention "larger than avarage" in your last post. Lots guys just don't measure up to the "avarage", any woman would

prefer a larger man than the "not so avarage guy". Unless the guy looks really good or has lots of money/power.

And the women thing... I wasn't reffering to you in the literal sense..
    I made the assumption

that the majority of guys here fall somewhere in the middle of the bell curve of size. If we were to believe the

survey that was up a while back, most guys here fall into the high end of the curve. In either of those cases,

enlargement seems pretty pointless to me. Sorry for not making my assumptions clear.

If any females currently on

the forum would give us their opinion it would help. I still believe a woman would prefer a slightly under-sized man

who knew how to use it instead of an over-large man who didn't know as much.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

It's true what you say,

spending your time trying to "enlarge" is not worth it when you could be bettering yourself in other ways (sexual

techniques, taking dacing lessons, working out ect..). Well i'm saying this to the guys who go to the extreme and

become obsessed with Enlargement because of a past rejection ect... Why spend money on pills, pills, pills when you

can spend it on a Gym membership, Nutritious food or dancing lessons ect..

If the girl loves you, she'll love

you no matter what (super sized equipment or not).

your best bet is to look into what

they call jelqing its been studied upon and proven to work. it takes dedication though. I think that he pills just

increase blood flow to the area and help it out a little but if anyones interested ive heardthe pills only

compliment the jelqing excercise.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bryanm
    your best bet

is to look into what they call jelqing its been studied upon and proven to work. it takes dedication though. I think

that he pills just increase blood flow to the area and help it out a little but if anyones interested ive heardthe

pills only compliment the jelqing excercise.
    Jelquing should never be done!

www.herballove.com (you'll find out why here)

WOW scary stuff

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bryanm
    WOW scary

stuff
    I wouldn't call it "scary" cause there are better alternatives to jelquing...

That site is

excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    I wouldn't

call it "scary" cause there are better alternatives to jelquing...

That site is excellent!
    It

is (useless "enlargement" supplements notwithstanding).
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    It is (useless

"enlargement" supplements notwithstanding).
    I didn't understand what you said, but... I was not talking

about the supplements when I said that site was great!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thumbs up Some good leads

To me the best

site by far on penis health is www.actionlove.com, and I researched them

pretty thoroughly at one point (there's not a lot of great ones to choose from). It's one-stop shopping for your

favorite organ.

IMHO, the only state of the art natural thing they don't do well is Chinese animal

products, such as "Strong Man Bao" and "Gejie". Combing the actionlove.com approach with these two

products (which I learned about from a revered, old school, master Chinese physician -- a physician's physician --

who said they were the best -- choose the latter if you can only choose one, but both are equal) would be extremely

powerful for enhancing virility. Trust me here, friends. They can be found easily via google.

Readers will

notice there is a ton there on jelquing there, none good. If you must jelq, you need to take

about 6000mg of flax and borage oils combined per day to minimize the damage and risk -- but it's still a very

bad idea
    (that would still be like taking vitamin C with cocaine, as Jerry G used to), and this site explains

exactly why in huge detail. But there is also a lot on enlargement (with some good news there) and a million other

topics, some for ladies too! It would take several months to read the whole site, and much is poorly written. But

it's still highly informative. It is the first site with a coherent theoretical perspective, for explaining things

that have been enourmously difficult to explain before. I once invented a penis enlargement lotion that seemed to

work pretty well (Whitehall independently invented a good one too) -- only to find Dr. Lin from the site had

invented a better one with all my ingredients plus more (There went my marketing plans!). Don't stop going to

doctors, but this guy knows so much more than urologists about sexual health in general it's not even

funny. He could run circles around them.

But it's not about a lotion, but rather about the general health of

your reproductive system, and your health in general. Moral of the story: A healthy penis is immeasurably more

attractive to any woman than a big one.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 09-01-2004 at 02:27 AM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    To me the

best site by far on penis health is www.actionlove.com, and I researched

them pretty thoroughly at one point (there's not a lot of great ones to choose from). It's one-stop shopping for

your favorite organ.

IMHO, the only state of the art natural thing they don't do well is Chinese animal

products, such as "Strong Man Bao" and "Gejie". Combing the actionlove.com approach with these two

products (which I learned about from a revered, old school, master Chinese physician -- a physician's physician --

who said they were the best -- choose the latter if you can only choose one, but both are equal) would be extremely

powerful for enhancing virility. Trust me here, friends. They can be found easily via google.

Readers will

notice there is a ton there on jelquing there, none good. If you must jelq, you need to take

about 6000mg of flax and borage oils combined per day to minimize the damage and risk -- but it's still a very

bad idea
    (that would still be like taking vitamin C with cocaine, as Jerry G used to), and this site explains

exactly why in huge detail. But there is also a lot on enlargement (with some good news there) and a million other

topics, some for ladies too! It would take several months to read the whole site, and much is poorly written. But

it's still highly informative. It is the first site with a coherent theoretical perspective, for explaining things

that have been enourmously difficult to explain before. I once invented a penis enlargement lotion that seemed to

work pretty well (Whitehall independently invented a good one too) -- only to find Dr. Lin from the site had

invented a better one with all my ingredients plus more (There went my marketing plans!). Don't stop going to

doctors, but this guy knows so much more than urologists about sexual health in general it's not even

funny. He could run circles around them.

But it's not about a lotion, but rather about the general health of

your reproductive system, and your health in general. Moral of the story: A healthy penis is immeasurably more

attractive to any woman than a big one.
    DrSmellThis...

Those two websites

(www.actionlove.com and

www.herballove.com) are basically the same (except that the last one has by

far a better 'format'). The case studies, products, experts, etc etc, are the same...

I didn't

understand what you said, but... I was not talking about the supplements when I said that site was great!

I know. I was agree-ing that the site is great.

I was just perhaps

wondering aloud as to why such a site with such great information would sell crap like Power P.

But, I

agree with your recommendation.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Got 8 solid inches here. Still

wouldnt mind having a few more though. 91/2 would be nice. But i know damn well these are all scams or else every

guy in the world would have a 10 incher... and the average size wouldnt be 6 inches anymore. Its a scam but ppl

always hope for miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by top_dawwgs
    Got 8 solid

inches here. Still wouldnt mind having a few more though. 91/2 would be nice.

For road construction, maybe.

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Pro

For road construction, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by top_dawwgs
    Got 8 solid inches

here. Still wouldnt mind having a few more though. 91/2 would be nice. But i know damn well these are all scams or

else every guy in the world would have a 10 incher... and the average size wouldnt be 6 inches anymore. Its a scam

but ppl always hope for miracles.

Why bother, you're already wasteing 5 of those inches since

she only feels the first 3 (unless you count the pain when you slam into the cervix).
    Now if you were talking

about thickness...

By the way, did anyone notice there are 2 ( yes 2 ) active Penis

Enlargement threads currently going??
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Why bother,

you're already wasteing 5 of those inches since she only feels the first 3 (unless you count the pain when you slam

into the cervix).
    Now if you were talking about thickness...

By the way, did anyone notice there are

2 ( yes 2 ) active Penis Enlargement threads currently going??
    No, I hadn't noticed. A little slow

tonite. Thanks for mentioning it. And now, they're one.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Talking

Okay you guys got me laughing too omg hahahaha road construction! heh

holmes
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Stranger

What about a weight/traction

system? I have read some articles on body modification, and it seems that traction devices can be used to stretch

various parts of the body, you unit included.

I read after Phaloplasty the patients are usually required to use

some sort of traction device to stretch the ligament to keep if from actually shrinking! But I also read somewhere

that use of a moderate amount of traction by itself without the surgery would have a similar effect over time,

without the harmful side effects that the surgery can make.

PzFh

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfahrer
    What

about a weight/traction system?
    Good idea... if you want to have an 8 inch member that does not lift off!

Stranger

Good

idea... if you want to have an 8 inch member that does not lift off!
    lol I do not mean you should

attach a 25 kg dumbell to you unit, but I hear more modest amount of traction say about 500 gr or 1 kg is all that

is needed. I also assume one would have to be careful not to over stress the tissue...

PzFh

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfahrer
    lol I do

not mean you should attach a 25 kg dumbell to you unit, but I hear more modest amount of traction say about 500 gr

or 1 kg is all that is needed. I also assume one would have to be careful not to over stress the tissue...

PzFh
    Even that *modest ammount of traction* would be very bad for your 'member's quality of

erection'.

Try balooning your penis (like suggested in

www.herballove.com). It's safer.

Hypnosis is the safest way. And it

actually works.

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Enthusiast

Hypnosis is

the safest way. And it actually works.
    Are you kidding? or serious? I saw a show on hypnosis trying

to increase breast size and their results were no change.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeStudent
    Are you

kidding? or serious? I saw a show on hypnosis trying to increase breast size and their results were no

change.
    Nope, dead serious.

Holmes' Theme Song

Nope, dead

serious.
    More info please.

Stranger

If you search for safest way to

enlarge your penis then try pills. I took EXTAGEN for about 4 months and I got to say I was very impressed with

results. I got 1 and a half inches growth from this, which to me is awesome!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by antonio
    If you search

for safest way to enlarge your penis then try pills. I took EXTAGEN for about 4 months and I got to say I was very

impressed with results. I got 1 and a half inches growth from this, which to me is awesome!
    That's true!

I also used them and I gained between 7 and 8 inches in my member (in 2 months)! But now it does not lift

off!

So, I am trying to find some pills that make my member shrink back! Any help?

0. I never really had a

small penis, but like every other guy I know I wanted to be bigger. Be as big as I could be. Extagen helped me do

that. And my wife loves it. Before I tried this product I measured 6 inches in girth and 10 inches in length (top

side measurement). After being married for two years our sex life had dropped off till if was almost non-existent. I

felt it was time for a change, and looked into enlarging my penis. And I'm happy to tell you that Extagen works,

man does it work. I'm a week shy of my 6 week supply and I've seen dramatic results. At five weeks in, I know

measure 7.25 inches in girth and 13.25 inches in length. I'm hoping to reach 14 inches by the end. My wife loves it

and I love it. I love the new me. I would encourage anyone to give this product a try. It works!

Priceless.

Holmes' Theme Song

Stranger

I was under the impression that

the average vaginal depth is 6-7 inches. That being the case, wouldn't you want girth more than length? I think

I'm pretty lucky in that area... seven inches long and, like, two and a half (maybe three) thick. At least, being

too big has been more of a problem than being too small.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by antonio
    If you

search for safest way to enlarge your penis then try pills. I took EXTAGEN for about 4 months and I got to say I was

very impressed with results. I got 1 and a half inches growth from this, which to me is awesome!
    They

are expensive. Anyone else agree that they work?
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Thread Information