Close

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Re: More news !

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Are women even attracted to balls? I mean is it something that they want to see? Is a man\'s ballsack cute?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Are women even attracted to balls? I mean is it something that they want to see? Is a man\'s ballsack cute?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The entire package is quite lovely

**DONOTDELETE**

We look at and notice everything and it all gets kissed, petted and fondled. Balls are cute, too, yes, definitely, they are of interest.

I don\'t think anybody\'s gonna jump up and run away at a nick or a scar, it\'s just part of who you are, no big deal. Not to worry.

Phero Pro

.. scars in that area tend to fade away really quick too. Must be the structure of the skin, but scars (little ones at least and I don\'t think you kinda scalped your scrotum) on the shaft or the scrotum vanish over a year.

Its ok guys, it\'s not serious or anything. I can take it, I\'m a big boy now.

Ok ok, I cried a bit at the time, but not much!

Hungry

King of the coupons!

Years ago, in an Adam &amp; Eve magazine, they had ball covers (knitted). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] That should make them reallllllll cute, if you want cuteness!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It\'s been exactly 1 week since I started, with some interesting results already.

I was going to tell you the results so far, but now that I\'m here I\'ve decided not to. You\'ll have to wait until next week.

Hungry

Banned User

hahhah why next week?

hahhah why next week?

No reason. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Hungry

Phero Enthusiast

Default Mechanims of local androgen induced penile growth

Thoughts of a BioChem major

I have been searching the internet and i found several independant verifications of topical androgens increasing penile size. most anecdotal evidence was from Anodrogel users (1% test)--reported increase was consistently .5 inches/per month. However, i believe 4-AD, whose only difference from test is two protons at carbon #3(seemingly small, but moderately significant to the enzyme world), probably will have the same effects. They both metabolize to DHT and several other androgens, so if some further metabolite is our penile growth culprit, then the case to use a topical 4-AD is quite strong. it is possible that these androgens saturate the corpus caverosum and simply ampify gene expression to levels never naturally achieved in the body since puberty. However, if testosterone is the molecule which actually causes the penis to grow, a topical 4-AD would still work. it is used by bodybuilders b/c it needs 1 liver enzyme to convert to testosterone. This happens in the liver and probably would to some extent in the penis tissue. Topical 4-AD would allow for a consistenly elevated concentration of test in the penis. The concentration would likely not be as significantly great as w/ androgel, but only a consistently elevated test amount may be what is needed, and not a consitently skyrocketed amout. I have my roids and report results in 30 days.

Note: I am well aware that i am taking a steroid/prohormone. Approx 1/100 bodybuilders that use a 4-ad cycle report alopica and significant BHP (bodybuilding.com). they use ~300 mg per day orally, or about ~50 mg ether gel and or topical (increased abosrbtion). I, and you, if you do this, would only need about %20 of the normal spray amout to cover the penis. this low dose should minimize side effects. just watch the hair line while your on it, and, realistically, (making sure to cycle it, ie 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off), side effects would probably be minute. i\'ve had a little expirience with PH\'s and (everyone\'s different), but i speculate risk of \'roid rage\' at this low dose, would also be very very small.

PS. in early 2004 there will be no more andro products. the bill in house is considered unblockable. not trying to pressure anyone, but this option will only be convenient for about 8 more months.

P.P.S: very, very, very soon, someone will try to cash in on this if it is for real. honestly i couldnt care less, im 6 inches and would love nothing more than to level the playing field via a PE method that is for real.

Default Re: Mechanims of local androgen induced penile growth

No more PH??

That\'s bad news.

Phero Enthusiast

Well write your politicians... if you guys all dont, there probably wont be any more legal phmones. they are banning DHEA and all androgens..., as soon as someone says, \"hey, phomones are chemical derivatives of DHEA and test, hmmm, just like all andro products\" !!!

Everyone who reads this should go to Bodybuilding.com, they instuct you how to write all your politicians at once, in fact it takes 22 seconds.

Hey Jones-

Is 4 weeks on and 2 off a safe cycle to use? I thought that these products recommend 2 on and 4 off to avoid side effects. I know that WH did a 3 week cycle w/out any problems...just curious.
    Personally, I\'d have to say that, hypothetically, if given the choice...I\'d rather have an average sized dick and still have my hair and no shrunken testicles.
    But, hey, that\'s just me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Hey Jones-

Is 4 weeks on and 2 off a safe cycle to use?

Personally, I\'d have to say that, hypothetically, if given the choice...I\'d rather have an average sized dick and still have my hair and no shrunken testicles.
    But, hey, that\'s just me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Honestly, id say a 4on/2 off is quite conservative. I know some body builders that do 8on/2 off. Yes there are risks, but i just think, if i get some gains but the risk is only 1/1000 of something serious (the hair loss thing is easy to avoid, once you notice it wont actually be too late--just stop using it). And i did a 3 week cycle of 1AD, considered a powerful steroid, and my testis are doin just fine. I kept a close eye on my body. The reason why roids and PH\'s are so popular, is because they can be used safely. And you should remember that the makers do say, \'dont do more than 3 weeks on\', but thats for the full dose. since your serum T levels wont get as high as they think when they gave you that 2-3 estimate, it would be safe to extend that period.

I understand your reservation bro. One think i told myself is ill get on creatine/protein/NO2, but im not stupid, ill never touch roids. I had a bad expirience with a chick, it really downed me so i started changing things about myself. yeah the penis growth thing is a little pschological, this chick i was messing around with later told me she thouht i didnt have \'much\' down there. I guess i have this thing where i cant now be a 6\" average dick and have confidence. i mean the stupid fact is that some chicks measure a man\'s masculinity by penis size.

Hi guys.

Well, two weeks are up, so I\'m going to report what\'s happened.

Week 1:

Girth overall increased by about 1/8\". At the base it increased by about 1/4\". I was actually a little thinner at the base than the rest, but that was the first thing to increase. Now my penis is nice and even. Length did not change at all. Overall it was encouraging, though.

Week 2:

Ermm, not much changed. Girth increased marginally. No change to length. I get the feeling this isn\'t going to do anything for the length.

The other thing I noticed is an accelerating rate of hair loss. Nothing major yet, but it\'s been increasing gradually over the last two weeks. It could be related to something else and not the 4-AD, I don\'t know. I wouldn\'t have thought two weeks was long enough to have a noticeable effect.

At this point, I don\'t think there\'s any point in continuing as is. The negligible benefits over the last week don\'t make me hopeful for next week, and I don\'t want the hair loss to increase any more.

What I think I\'ll do is take a couple of weeks off for everything to normalise (hopefully), then start a routine of standard PE techniques, and apply 4-AD only after jelqing, three times a week. I don\'t know how much it\'ll help, but it\'s a more sustainable pattern of use and less likely to cause problems, including hair loss.

Hungry

Phero Pro

hey guys. you really got my interest but I have a few questions.

1) I am 23 y/o. I do the natural PE exercieses ( I gained about .25\" in girth from jelqing over about 4 months time -- not as much training as those sites suggest but about 3-4 times a week of 100 quailty reps). would this stuff speed up the gains??

2)What is alopica and BHP ??

3)Also I am only 23 but every since I tured 20 y/o I have had a small balding spot on my head. I shave my head now. would this stuff make the hair loss even greater?

4)and is this stuff permanent? I would have no problem using this stuff for a couple of months IF it is permanent. but once I make the gains I want to get off it, but I don\'t want to lose my new penis gains. because I know when you use steroids/prosteroids to increase muscle mass, the gains only stick while your still doin the stuff, ie when you stop you will eventually lose the new muscle.

thanks.

Phero Enthusiast

hey guys. you really got my interest but I have a few questions.

1) I am 23 y/o. I do the natural PE exercieses ( I gained about .25\" in girth from jelqing over about 4 months time -- not as much training as those sites suggest but about 3-4 times a week of 100 quailty reps). would this stuff speed up the gains??

2)What is alopica and BHP ??

3)Also I am only 23 but every since I tured 20 y/o I have had a small balding spot on my head. I shave my head now. would this stuff make the hair loss even greater?

4)and is this stuff permanent? I would have no problem using this stuff for a couple of months IF it is permanent. but once I make the gains I want to get off it, but I don\'t want to lose my new penis gains. because I know when you use steroids/prosteroids to increase muscle mass, the gains only stick while your still doin the stuff, ie when you stop you will eventually lose the new muscle.

thanks.

1. Using a topical androgen and penis excersizes, someone in a public forum reported 4 inches in 8 months. Once he got on AndroGel, he said his gains were .5 inches per month.

2. Alopecia is hair loss. BPH Benign prostate hyperplasmia.

When on 4-AD, you may begin to see a few extra hairs in your comb. Once you observe this, stop using. Beging again in two weeks with a lowered dose, perhaps at every other day. The DHT serum levels in your blood has become to high, it acts on hair follicules(sp), causing hair loss. The hair you loose is usually gone forever.

BPH. Your prostate benignly enlarges. Your risk for prostate cancer slight elevates. If your dad has prostate cancer, stay the hell away. I noticed frequent urination, a common side effect of BPH. This tells me i had a little BPH. Once of the roids, everything returns to normal in this area

3. Yes, the increased DHT may accelerate hair loss. So watch your hairline closely.

4. Excersizes are designed to stretch the corpus caverusum. BUT -- these topical androgens, topical DHEA, or 4-AD, or TEST, is designed to increase gene expression and cell repair. Your penis wont shrink anymore than it did after it grew in puberty. (that should be zero BTW)

THe reason why those Penis pills are temporary, is becase Trib an Maca and Yohimbe spike your LH and cause a blood rush to the penis when your aroused. Basicly more blood means more size (~.5) inches, rock hard erections, but when you go off, you go back to normal size errections. -remeber, penis pills dont grow your penis.

The theory is... uhh, well just read:

TESTosterone(yohimbe) + GH (aminos like arginine) = penis growth

Well its a nice idea, but it doest work like that.

Phero Pro

hey monesrule, have you seen any progress?

Phero Pro

just found out that monesrule was banned.

what about you hungray, any new results??

Well, like I said in my last post, I\'ve decided to stop for a couple of weeks since I was getting an increasing amount of hair loss (not sure if it was from the 4-AD though).

But, I do have something interesting to report. While I was using the 4-AD, my erections became rock-hard. So hard that I was almost afraid to tense too hard because it felt too strong. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I figured it was just a temporary thing, but it\'s been several days now and I still get that hard. It\'s like I\'m wielding a steel bar. It\'s fantastic! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ll be starting it up again in conjunction with jelqing in about a week and a half.

Why was monesrule banned anyway? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Hungry

Phero Pro

i am not sure. someone told me in a PM.

Phero Dude

But, I do have something interesting to report. While I was using the 4-AD, my erections became rock-hard

Yeah dude , I already guessed something like that would happen ! Afterall, DHT happens to be the main fuel for erections. While erect , u constantly burn it ! The more u have the longer u can burn [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] By using the 4-AD u created more than optimaL DHT levels in your genitals!

Btw , this is another thing that I learned while doing recent researchwork on propecia. Propecia block DHT and can POSSIBLY cause weak libido/weak erection in some men.
    Why only some , why not everybody ? Because everybody is different , some men seem to rely on testosterone burning to fuel their erection (so they remain sexually uneffected by propecia) , others however on DHT...(some on a mix of both).

Well , my 4-AD was send out yesterday , hope it arrives soon...lets see if I can get that final inch to 9\".

Default Rebound

I\'ve read reports that while Propecia will often affect male libido negatively (the reported numbers are shaded by the drug company), once you STOP taking it, you have a \"libido rebound\" and you get really horny for a while. I haven\'t tried it myself but it makes some sense.

Here\'s another lession on 4-AD application. I\'ve reported here some irritation from application of home-brew. Well, I found the problem - I was using a roller ball applicator. The saturated solution was clogging the ball and I was using too much pressure to get it to come out. The roller ball was rubbing my delicate penile skin too hard causing the problem, not the juice!

I\'ve switched to a dropper to apply - a dropper-full then spread it around manually. With this method, I\'ve not seen the irritation I saw with the roller ball and home-brew.

Dang thang is STILL growing!

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Rebound

So how would you sum up your total gains? Are you using anything else, or just ergopharms 4ad. ive been on a topical 4AD for 5 days now. ill post results at end of month.

Are you using any pheromones topically, or did you empty your roller bottle and ad the 4AD. i guess id really like to know what this homebrew is because i really need to get some gains.

are you doing any PE excersizes?

Default Summary of my experiences so far

To recap my experiements:

I first used Ergopharm Andro Spray for three weeks by dabbing it on morning and night (usually). After three weeks I stopped. I estimate I grew one third to one half an inch in length and a proportionate amount in girth - volume therefore increased substantially. It really felt different! I don\'t think my hand shrunk!

After about a month I had noticed no shrinkage, suggesting that the growth was permanent. No specific exercises were performed.

After a month I thought I would try again but my Ergopharm was gone and had been discontinued by the manufacturer. I tried to make my own version dissolving 4-AD in Everclear. It didn\'t dissolve completely so I\'ve got a saturated solution in 75% ethanol. Ergopharm has an added \"penetration enhancer\" that my solution lacks. This homebrew I put into a rolltop applicator and tried using that for a while. Unfortunately, the roller irritated my skin so I stopped after a few days.

I\'ve switched from a rolltop to a dropper bottle last week. This seems to have no problems with irritation so I conclude that the irritation was due to mechancal application rather than chemical harshness. In the last week of application, once a day usually, I\'ve started to notice early impressions of continued growth.

What I should do is start with the exercises. I\'d appreciate any guidance on good exercises, especially for building girth.

Hope this summarizes my experiences and clarifies any confusion.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Summary of my experiences so far

thanks for clarification

yeah, isopropyl mystriate is that \'penetration enhancer\'. Its in my bottle of lectric shave, its just specially denatured alcohol tinted green w/ that I.M.. I think if one bought some rubbing alcohol and 4-AD powder and Lectric shave you could make a decent homebrew.

However, i think it may be easier to buy something already disolved. but if you know a few things about chemistry, or are a chem major like me, then it will probably work.

One thing worth expirementing with is buying 1-test powder, (a strongly androgenic compound, better than DHT even), and making a transdermal delivery out of it. or just buy t-1 gel, its already made up, ($100) at 1fast400.com. Ill bet 1AD (aka 1-test) would give excellent results, if DHT is our culprit. 1-test does convert to testosterone, its not a prohormone, its an honest to goodness steroid. it is a DHT metabolite. i took it for 3 weeks, and had very few side effects. if someone is having had luck w/4AD -&gt; give 1AD a shot.

Phero Pro

thats it I am getting it. Is the stuff that whitehall posted a link to in the begining good? thanks.

Phero Enthusiast

DONT GET THE 4-AD Z4 SPRAY ($20), IT BURNS! Buy a legit gel, like 4aderm($40). hope i got to you in time

Phero Pro

his is what whitehall suggested

http://www.1fast400.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=37&amp;products_id=53

it is a topical gel. would this be good to use?

what would be a good regimem?

I haven\'t ordered it yet.

That wasn\'t EXACTLY what I recommended but it does look like the right stuff for our application. However, I haven\'t personally tried this product yet.

1fast400.com is a good company too - I\'ve ordered lots of stuff from them and service is great.

I\'d start with a once a day application (after a shower?) and maybe saw palmetto concurrently. You might later go to morning and evening applications if you tolerate it well.

Does someone have exercise instructions they can share with me? Doing both at the same time might be synergestic.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information