Close

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Re: DHT Summary

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First I was like wtf, what has catheterization to do with a growing dick ;P .... But it\'s actually really interesting.

For using 4-AD for anabolic muscle growth, you spray on your skin so that it gets into your general system in a slow, long-lasting dose. You want thin skin in general.

For penis growing, you\'re only using it locally.

One might use 9 full sprays for muscles and the equivalent of half a spray for local penis coating.

Big difference in how much gets absorbed and where it ends up.

Banned User

Anyone who tries please report your results here!!!!

Phero Pro

I ordered two bottles of 4-AD, one is for myself (I\'ll try to bulk up my biceps a little more) and one is for a test person. I already know the possible target, but how do you tell a mate that his dick might need some adjustment? (He\'s the BF of my cousin and might need some help regarding this topic) Well, I think I\'ll leave it to her, she\'d break up anyway otherwise .. don\'t ask .. I haven\'t, but she told me that he could get a full year insurance membership for his dick for less than a nickel. This sounds quite bad to me, so I don\'t think he\'d complain about the beta testing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] This is really interesting .....

Regarding my issues ....
    To the Bodygurus: I already have well developed arms but since I only have to look at weights to gain in the chest area/shoulders I am experiencing a problem. I started to work out again two weeks ago and my chest and back is already bulking up with muscle mass. My arms look kinda misplaced because I seem to gain much slower there. (I am gettin\' gains on the arms like everybody else does, but the other areas are literally exploding). Is there a chance to boost the arms with the 4-AD solution only, or will I have to train the arms only while bein\' on that stuff ?

What the hell, I just ordered a bottle as well.

This stuff is actually illegal in Australia, so not sure if I\'ll even receive it. Customs may nab it.

I never used to get my international orders searched by Customs, until a few months ago when Quarantine (a separate entity to Customs) seized a package of psychoactive plant material I ordered. Lucky they missed all the others. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] They must have flagged my name in the system or something because since then about half of the items I order get inspected.

I figure that gives me a good 50% chance of receiving it. I can live with those odds. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hungry

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    For using 4-AD for anabolic muscle growth, you spray on your skin so that it gets into your general system in a slow, long-lasting dose. You want thin skin in general.

For penis growing, you\'re only using it locally.

One might use 9 full sprays for muscles and the equivalent of half a spray for local penis coating.

Big difference in how much gets absorbed and where it ends up.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thanx, WH I appreciate your response. It seems that the product on the link you provided is a \"lotion\", so I guess we\'ll have to do our own testing here to determine what is appropriate. However, the proportion that you providd may be of use to get started with the 4-AD. Anyone else have any experience w/ this product or other types of lotion products of this nature? Recommendations for dosage?

Sidenote Whitehall,
    Nice to \"meet\" someone from the Bay Area. You seem to be a very intelligent, articulate and well-read person. I appreciate that. I look forward to picking your brain on this phorum.I promise not to pick the scabs, though...every time someone wants to pick my brain , they always go right for the scabs...how will they ever heal that way? LOL I look forward to hearing more from you on the phorum.

I\'ll take those compliments! Thank you.

Note that the specific product I used was Ergopharm Andro Spray. It has been discontinued by the manufacturer but might still be in stock at some retail outlets.

There are other products out there that should serve as replacements. Any liquid, transdermal product with 4-androstenediol and a \"penetration enhancer\" like isopropyl mystriate should do.

Another product that is interesting is Medlean\'s Andro Sports Creme. I\'ve used it for muscle building purposes and found it well balanced. It has extra ingredients that complicate the penis building application - don\'t know it they would interfer or not.

Banned User

I did some more research on topical application of a Aderm Prohormone and it is in clincal trials now for possible treatment of Hypogonadism(didn\'t go through puberty...aka micropenis/underdeveloped female and male.), and Erectile dysfunction. It seems the less circulation in your penis the less DHT or hormones will escape from the onsite location of the cream on the penis(Lin institute quote). I am thinking you could have less side-effects if you apply the cream when you penis is flaccid(limp), and possibly after applying some ice to it to decrease circulation. I think you will still get growth even in poor circulation. Also to note: the Lin Institute(famous) has a penis restoration/erection cream that has Androstendione in it. 4-Aderm (4-androstendiol is much more potent at conversion into testosterone than the old Androstendione and so forth). I believe I might give this Avant Labs 4-Aderm a whirl before too long since Whitehall gained 1/2 an inch in length and girth without doing any exercises in 3 weeks from the Andro topical spray(less effective than the 4-aderm cream in the ammount that reaches the target area).

I went to engineering school with this Lin guy - never met his wife!

He\'s got some multicultural cross-pollenation going on

On sale:

Z4 Anabolic Transdermal 8 oz. spray

http://www.sportsnutrition2000.com/z4anabolic.html

Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 milliliter. Servings per container 240. Amounts: Each milliliter of this solution contains 50mgs of 4Androstenediol.

At half the price of Whitehall\'s suggestion, I\'d say that was a bargin!

But...will it suffer from not having the penetration compound? My guess is no, but then I\'m no expert.

Banned User

Default Re: Do penis products really work?

You guys know Longitude, well they are out of business and being sued because they promised a money back guarantee and had so many dissatisified customers.

Whitehalls claims about using 4-AD to induce penis enlargment sounds ridiculous, it would be good if you included some before and after pictures.

I\'m not sure I trust your motivations for wanting photos of my private parts - sir, is it?

The Theory of Relativity sounded ridiculous too - guess it still does unless you understand the Michelson-Morley experiment.

The biochemical theory is that 4-AD converts to testosterone which converts to DHT locally in the skin and in the lymphatic fluids of the genitals. Conversion is very efficient there. DHT is well-understood as the hormone that drives penis and clitoris growth in youths. MDs will commonly prescribe it for adolescents with underdeveloped genitalia. Of course, 4-AD may have direct action but that has not been reported.

I\'ve simply stated the facts of my experiment - I rubbed this stuff on for three weeks and the damn thing grew by a third to half an inch. It absolutely felt longer and heavier to my hand. None of the other supplements I was taking at the time had any reputation for sexual impacts.

What you do with this report is up to you. For those who chose to replicate my experiment, please post your results positive or negative. I wish I had thought to measure before and after but such measurements are difficult and not very reliable so good technique is important.

Stranger

At this site I found a warning, Whitehall can you tell me if this happened?:
    http://www.dietsexercise.com/4-ADerm-4-androstenediol-avant-labs-text.htm

------------------------------------------------------------
    WARNINGS: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. If excessive irritation of the skin develops, discontinue use. Avoid getting in eyes or mucous membranes. Not intended for females or anyone under the age of 21. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ****This product contains ingredients that may cause shrinkage of the testicles and infertility in males.**** [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] In females, it may cause increased facial and body hair, deepening of the voice, and clitoral enlargement. Higher dosages may increase these risks. Do not use if at risk for prostate cancer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    I want to buy this stuff but I wanted to ask first... Thanks!

-Adam

Default Warnings

That\'s the standard FDA warning for androgenic prohormones.

Of course, it\'s true but only with high doses for long periods. Those spray products are usually used for whole body treatment to grown muscles in anabolic mode. For our purposes, the systemic doses are very low but more localized. The prostate effects are the more worrisome which is why I recommend concurrent usage of saw palmetto.

I saw none of these effects with three weeks treatment.

I just did a weeks\' worth of treatment using a saturated solution of 4-AD in Everclear. It seemed to grow a bit but I found the effect on the skin to be what one might expect from dipping one\'s wienie in 150 proof flambe sauce twice a day - the skin grew somewhat irritated. The Ergopharm stuff didn\'t cause this effect over three weeks.

I got another report from a guy who thought he saw growth after two days. I suggested that just might be edema (swelling) and was just a preliminary to growth and not the real thing. He agreed with that intepretation.

Stranger

Default Q\'s for DrST

DrSmellThis... I\'ve been reading your posts for sometime and I wanted to know what you stumbled upon when experimenting with the different mones down south. Was it A1? I\'m curios what chems cause tissue growth safely and naturally; this is very interesting.

-Adam

Phero Dude

Default More news !

Ok dear guinea pigs,ER, humans [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Did , some research , FOUND a shitload of information on topical penis enlarging testo gels : CHECK IT OUT + FEEL FREE TO COMMENT - Oh , and DOn\'T LET IT GET TO YOUR BALLS !

Random posts I found worth sharing :

[b]

And when I stumbled on ANDROGEL, my results skyrocketed.
    This is prescription testosterone (topical gel) and really adds to the gains.
    I am considering the PowerJelq to add to my gains.
    I started at 6 inches and now at 8 in length.
    Girth has gone from 6.25 to 7.75
    Shooting for 10-12 inches in length and at least 8 in girth.
    THE Power Jelq looks like the ticket.
    For Androgel, you need an RX, check out http://www.tquiz.com and see if you \"qualify\" for hypogonadism.
    You use the gel on the penis every other day to avoid suppression of your own hormones.
    Follow it with any cream or better yet some vitamin E gel.
    Here are some references both for topical testosterone and Peyronies.

Alpha-adrenergic receptor blockade by phentolamine increases the efficacy of vasodilators in penile corpus cavernosum.
    Int J Impot Res 2000 Mar;12 Suppl 1:S26-36 (ISSN: 0955-9930)
    Kim NN; Goldstein I; Moreland RB; Traish AM
    Department of Urology, Boston University School of Medicine, Massachusetts 02118, USA. nnkim@bu.edu.
    Penile trabecular smooth muscle tone, a major determinant of erectile function, is highly regulated by numerous inter- and intracellular pathways. The interaction between pathways mediating contraction and relaxation has not been studied in detail. To this end, we investigated the functional effects of alpha adrenergic receptor blockade with phentolamine and its interaction with vasodilators (sildenafil, vasoactive intestinal polypeptide (VIP) and PGE1) that elevate cyclic nucleotides on penile cavernosal smooth muscle contractility. In organ bath preparations of cavernosal tissue strips contracted with phenylephrine, phentolamine significantly enhanced relaxation induced by sildenafil, VIP and PGE1. Sildenafil, VIP or PGE1 also significantly enhanced relaxation induced by phentolamine in cavernosal tissue strips contracted with phenylephrine. To study the effects of alpha adrenergic receptor blockade and modification of cyclic nucleotide metabolism during active neurogenic input, cavernosal tissue strips in organ bath preparations were contracted with the non-adrenergic agonist endothelin-1 and subjected to electrical field stimulation (EFS) in the absence or presence of phentolamine and/or sildenafil. EFS (5-40Hz) typically caused biphasic relaxation and contraction responses. Phentolamine alone enhanced relaxation and reduced or prevented contraction to EFS. Sildenafil enhanced relaxation to EFS at lower frequencies (&amp;lt; or = 5 Hz). The combination of phentolamine and sildenafil enhanced EFS-induced relaxation at all frequencies tested. EFS, in the presence of 10 nM phentolamine and 30 nM sildenafil, produced enhanced relaxation responses which were quantitatively similar to those obtained in the presence of 50 nM sildenafil alone. Thus, blockade of alpha-adrenergic receptors with phentolamine increases the efficacy of cyclic nucleotide-dependent vasodilators. Furthermore, phentolamine potentiates relaxation and attenuates contraction in response to endogenous neurotransmitters which are released during EFS. These findings suggest that antagonism of alpha-adrenergic signaling enables other independent relaxatory pathways to predominate within penile trabecular smooth muscle.

Androgen induction of DNA synthesis in the rat penis.
    Urology 1998 Oct;52(4):723-8 (ISSN: 0090-4295)
    Shabsigh R; Raymond JF; Olsson CA; O\'Toole K; Buttyan R
    Department of Urology, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 10032, USA.
    OBJECTIVES: The androgen sensitivity of the mammalian penis has long been appreciated. However, the precise biochemical and structural sequelae of alterations in testosterone, and the mechanisms thereof, remain to be elucidated. Recently, the androgen dependence of rat penile erectile tissue was further clarified at our institution, where the induction of apoptosis was demonstrated in response to castration. In continuity, we report the results of a follow-up study of the regenerative capacity of the regressed, castrated rat penile erectile tissue when testosterone is replenished. METHODS: Three groups of rats were used: normal control rats, castrated without testosterone replenishment, and castrated with subsequent testosterone replenishment. In the third group, castrated rats were given testosterone and killed at 24-hour intervals over 4 days. Specimens of the penis, small bowel, and prostate were obtained from all animal groups. Immunohistochemical identification of intraperitoneally administered 5-bromo-2\'-deoxyuridine, a thymidine analogue, was performed to detect new DNA synthesis. The incorporation of this molecule into high molecular weight nuclear DNA served as a measure of DNA synthesis and, hence, cellular proliferation. RESULTS: Testosterone-replenished castrated rat penile stromal cells, both cavernosal and spongiosal, showed more enhanced proliferative activity than those of both castrated unreplenished and uncastrated control rats. Trichrome staining permitted the differentiation of responsive cell subsets. Various cell types were found to respond to replenished testosterone, including myocytes, fibrocytes, endothelial cells, and Schwann cells. Pronounced DNA synthesis occurred as early as 48 hours after the replenishment of testosterone. For purposes of technique validation, sections of small bowel were examined, in which glandular crypt cells would be expected to show rapid turnover. The nuclei of these bowel sections stained in all animal groups throughout the experiment, thus validating the staining technique. The technique of castration and testosterone replenishment was validated by confirming the known response of rat ventral prostate to androgen withdrawal and replenishment. CONCLUSIONS: Our findings provide evidence that testosterone induces cellular proliferation and new DNA synthesis in the penile erectile tissue of castrated rats. This response to testosterone is not limited to one cell type, but rather is multicellular.

Proposal: trauma as the cause of the Peyronie\'s lesion.
    J Urol 1997 Jan;157(1):285-90 (ISSN: 0022-5347)
    Devine CJ; Somers KD; Jordan SG; Schlossberg SM
    Department of Urology, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Devine Center for Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Virginia, USA.
    PURPOSE: We define the cause of the occurrence of Peyronie\'s disease. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Clinical evaluation of a large number of patients with Peyronie\'s disease, while taking into account the pathological and biochemical findings of the penis in patients who have been treated by surgery, has led to an understanding of the relationship of the anatomical structure of the penis to its rigidity during erection, and how the effect of the stress imposed upon those structures during intercourse is modified by the loss of compliance resulting from aging of the collagen composing those structures. Peyronie\'s disease occurs most frequently in middle-aged men, less frequently in older men and infrequently in younger men who have more elastic tissues. During erection, when full tumescence has occurred and the elastic tissues of the penis have reached the limit of their compliance, the strands of the septum give vertical rigidity to the penis. Bending the erect penis out of column stresses the attachment of the septal strands to the tunica albuginea. RESULTS: Plaques of Peyronie\'s disease are found where the strands of the septum are attached in the dorsal or ventral aspect of the penis. The pathological scar in the tunica albuginea of the corpora cavernosa in Peyronie\'s disease is characterized by excessive collagen accumulation, fibrin deposition and disordered elastic fibers in the plaque. CONCLUSIONS: We suggest that Peyronie\'s disease results from repetitive microvascular injury, with fibrin deposition and trapping in the tissue space that is not adequately cleared during the normal remodeling and repair of the tear in the tunica. Fibroblast activation and proliferation, enhanced vessel permeability and generation of chemotactic factors for leukocytes are stimulated by fibrin deposited in the normal process of wound healing. However, in Peyronie\'s disease the lesion fails to resolve either due to an inability to clear the original stimulus or due to further deposition of fibrin subsequent to repeated trauma. Collagen is also trapped and pathological fibrosis ensues.

Effects of exogenous testosterone on isolated rabbit corpus cavernosum penis.
    Acta Pharmacol Sin 2000 Feb;21(2):139-44
    Yildirim S; Utkan T; Yildirim K; Sarioglu Y
    Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Cumhuriyet University, 58140 Sivas, Turkey.
    AIM: To study the effects of exogenous excess of testosterone on the constricting effect of phenylephrine and endothelium-dependent and -independent relaxing effects of different agonists in the corpus cavernosum penis (CCP). METHODS: Specimens of the CCP were obtained from rabbits testosterone for 1 and 2 months and untreated for 2 months after testosterone-treatment for 2 months. Preparations were mounted between two parallel platinum electrodes in organ baths. Responses to phenylephrine, carbachol, and sodium nitroprusside were obtained by adding the reagent cumulatively to the bath. RESULTS: The phenylephrine-induced contractions were decreased with no change in agonist potency (pD2 value) after both 1 and 2 month testosterone-treatment and did not return to control values in corpus cavernosum obtained from rabbits untreated for 2 months after testosterone-treatment for 2 months. Testosterone treatment for 1 or 2 months increased the endothelium-dependent relaxations induced by carbachol and decreased the relaxations elicited by electric stimulation but did not affect the relaxations induced by sodium nitroprusside. These relaxant responses to carbachol and electric stimulation did not return to control values in corpus cavernosum obtained from rabbits untreated for 2 months after testosterone-treatment for 2 months. There were no significant changes in the pD2 values calculated by agonist-induced relaxation responses in all testosterone-treatment groups compared with control group. CONCLUSION: The exogenous excess of testosterone plays an important role in erectile function by a direct action on the relaxant and contractile responses of CCP.

The effect of testosterone on androgen receptors and human penile growth.
    J Urol 1997 Sep;158(3 Pt 2):1113-8 (ISSN: 0022-5347)
    Baskin LS; Sutherland RS; Di Sandro MJ; Hayward SW; Lipschutz J; Cunha GR
    Department of Urology, University of California San Francisco Children\'s Medical Center, USA.
    PURPOSE: Recent rat studies suggest that early exposure to exogenous testosterone accelerates the loss of androgen receptors and compromises eventual penile length. In humans we hypothesize that down regulation of the androgen receptor is not the mechanism that stops penile growth. To test this hypothesis we investigated the effects of androgen deprivation and supplementation on the developing human penis. MATERIALS AND METHODS: A total of 15 normal human fetal penises at 7 to 19 weeks of gestation (mean plus or minus standard deviation 12 +/- 4.5) was divided in half sagittally. Specimens were grafted beneath the renal capsule of male athymic nude mice or nude rats. Three groups of host animals were prepared, including 10 with no testosterone that were castrated at grafting, 15 with testosterone and 5 with super testosterone in which 50 mg. testosterone propionate pellets were implanted subcutaneously at grafting. Each fetal penile specimen was its own control, since half was implanted into an intact animal and the other into a castrated or super testosterone host. Six weeks after grafting the specimens were analyzed for gross size (length), histology and expression of androgen receptors. RESULTS: All human fetal penile specimens grew from the nadir size and appeared as white exophytic growths on the surface of the host kidneys. Normal grafts were larger than castrate specimens (mean 6.9 +/- 2.1 versus 3.9 +/- 2.1 mm., p = 0.014). Mean length of the super testosterone specimens (7.3 +/- 2.3 mm.) was not significantly greater than that of normal specimens (p = 0.797). Histological analysis revealed that all specimens were composed of viable penile tissue. Cellular density of the castrate penises was approximately 2 times greater than that of the normal and super testosterone specimens (40.6 +/- 5.9 versus 25.1 +/- 2.8 cells per cm.2, p &amp;gt; 0.001), as calculated on enlarged micrographs. Supraphysiological doses of testosterone did not change the histology compared to controls. Immunohistochemical localization revealed androgen receptors expressed throughout the corporeal bodies, surrounding stroma and penile skin with intracellular localization to nucleus. The mean proportion of cells expressing androgen receptors was higher in the castrate (29.4 +/- 5.2 cells per cm.2) than in the normal (24.0 +/- 3.7) and super testosterone (24.7 +/- 4.5) grafts (p = 0.005). However, in regard to growth there was no change in the proportion of androgen receptor positive cells among the groups. CONCLUSIONS: Testosterone influences penile growth, possibly as a result of extracellular stromal expansion. The number of androgen receptor positive cells in the human fetal penis did not change among the castrate, normal and super testosterone hosts. These experiments support the hypothesis that penile growth cessation is mediated by mechanisms other than down regulation of the androgen receptor. Furthermore, these data support the hypothesis that early administration of androgen to prepubertal male individuals does not result in a shorter phallus in adulthood.

Anyways, I\'ve tried the same type of thing using TestroGel. It has the same basic ingrediants but it is very expensive ($98). You can however order it online at DPS Nutrition\'s website for much cheaper, around $60 maybe. I was a hardgainer until I tried this stuff....

Well I was doing PE for about 6 or 7 months and didn\'t see gains of any kind. I also lift weights a lot and had the Testrogel for that. I said \"what the hell\" and tried it on my penis. I gained about half an inch in about two months using it about an hour before I started my PE for the night. Unfortunetly I have seen no gain as far as girth.

Hey guys, I actually have a prescription of Androgel, but am nervous as hell about putting it on my hog. The papers and my doctor said don\'t get it near your balls AT ALL. (it\'ll stop your own produciton of testestoserone).

But the promise of a bigger dick overshadows the negatives doesn\'t it?

To prevent the AndroGel from coming in contact with my testicles, I\'ve been wearing two pairs of underwear, the first one I pull my penis thru the hole in front, apply the AndroGel, then I wear the second pair other over it to hold my penis up and away from my testicles. It\'s been working well so far. The last thing I want to do is shut down my body\'s own testosterone production, so remember QOD (every OTHER day).

On a slightly unrelated note, I\'m convinced that people who jelq more than QOD are not giving their penis enough time to heal and rest and could be causing vascular damage. There are a lot of adamant PJers who swear by a 6 day a week schedule, but I\'ve found there is no reason to power jelq two or more days in a row as healing (growth) occurs on rest days. Anyway, if you\'re not incorporating AndroGel into your workout, you\'re missing out bigtime. I\'ve found the PJ device makes erections harder but that\'s about it. I had basically no growth in the first 2 months of using the PJ device and then about 1/2\" in one month after incorporating the AndroGel.

This stuff is identical to waterless hand sanitizer in every way except it contains 1% testosterone. I have a legal prescription, but if one were to want to transport it, say, from Mexico in a small waterless hand sanitizer bottle, no one could possibly tell that it\'s anything else. Just a thought.

For all of you that use Androgel, I really need your input. The dilemia is whether to use Androgel before or after ? A few of the posts that I have read said to apply about an hour before. I can understand this logic as the packaging also noted due to weight training. Some have gained .5\" - 1\" in a month or so period. One has gained 3.5\" (6.5\' - 10\" in 6 months). Then, some say to apply after routine. Those individuals also reported gains. Saturday morning was my first experience using Androgel. I applied it after my routine. I am really clueless about what I was to expect but didn\'t feel or notice anything.

As the Army slogan states, \"be all that you can be\" and that\'s my intention but I want to maximum benefit; so, before or after?

You did it correctly, I\'ve found it best to apply AndroGel AFTER the jelq routine so you can get the maximum benefit of penetration into the skin. This transdermal medication should be left on for 24 hours for maximum benefit, however the instructions that came with my prescription say that one can shower or swim after just 6 hours of application.

Here\'s my usual routine: jelq for 20 minutes, hit the gym for a workout, then hit the shower. After this, I will put on a pair of brief underwear, and pull my penis thru the hole in front and then apply a thin stripe of AndroGel on the top of my penis from base to tip and work it all around the shaft, then use the blowdrier for a quick dry. Then I put a second pair of underwear to hold my penis away from my testicles. This method has worked great so far.

Most important: use the above routine every OTHER day to keep the AndroGel from affecting your testes\' testosterone production, and to give your penis a day off to rest (grow). After the first month, you\'ll find there\'s no need to Power Jelq more than every other day with this method.

Congrats on the RX, and have fun with it!

I read up on the whole andro line and the development today. Also I found that you can buy topical testostorone at the local GNC here. It is 75 dollars and is in a spray form.

Testrogel and/or Testroxin is not the same as Androgel!

Testrogel attempts to boost testosterone, while Androgel is testosterone.

Androgel is much more effective, and harder to obtain.

--

I don\'t have anything to gain here, but I just hate to see you guys throw away money on this stuff. I have tried both Testrogel and Testroxin for bodybuilding, and have had better results just taking the main ingredients ANDROSTENEDIONE (Androstene, Andro) orally. The gels are just a topical form of andro, NOT testosterone.

These companies are trying to get people who want AndroGel, but can\'t get a prescription, to purchase their stuff instead. However, it will not give you the same results.

shoesize12 says he\'s gone from 6.5 to 10 inches in 6 months using Androgel. (This is a little more than 1/2 inch every month)
    AndroJelqer has gained 1/2 inch in 1 month also using Androgel.
    So basically the average gain in length from using Androgel is 1/2 inch every month.

Here is a quote from Rob:
    \"Testrogel and/or Testroxin is not the same as Androgel!
    Testrogel attempts to boost testosterone, while Androgel is testosterone.
    Androgel is much more effective, and harder to obtain.\"

Hmm seems like this stuff works....

I wonder if u guys could find some online site that ships worldwide( or atleast germany) I\'ve reached a length plateau ,now I\'m hoping to brake the double-digit barrier with some freaky testo gel [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - seems like it is very possible !

The biochemical theory is that 4-AD converts to testosterone which converts to DHT locally in the skin and in the lymphatic fluids of the genitals. Conversion is very efficient there. DHT is well-understood as the hormone that drives penis and clitoris growth in youths. MDs will commonly prescribe it for adolescents with underdeveloped genitalia. Of course, 4-AD may have direct action but that has not been reported.

I\'ve simply stated the facts of my experiment - I rubbed this stuff on for three weeks and the damn thing grew by a third to half an inch. It absolutely felt longer and heavier to my hand. None of the other supplements I was taking at the time had any reputation for sexual impacts.

No DHT for me thank you! I have no desire to increase my acne or begin to experience male pattern baldness. Good story about the topical though... Might have to give it a try on my next cycle!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

B2C

Two questions: where is your head and where is your dick?

They are some distance apart, are they not? By applying the lotion locally and transdermally, it soaks into the skin and then into the local lymphatic fluid where it stimulates the local cells to multiply and hence your penis to grow.

For it to affect your head, it has to leave the local lymph fluid and enter the blood supply and then travel to the scalpe and face. Given the low doses one applies and the dilution factor between the penis and the rest of the body, you\'ll not see much systemic effect.

But, it\'s your head - do with it what you will.

Glad you got it figured out. Good luck.

B2C

Two questions: where is your head and where is your dick?

They are some distance apart, are they not? By applying the lotion locally and transdermally, it soaks into the skin and then into the local lymphatic fluid where it stimulates the local cells to multiply and hence your penis to grow.

For it to affect your head, it has to leave the local lymph fluid and enter the blood supply and then travel to the scalpe and face. Given the low doses one applies and the dilution factor between the penis and the rest of the body, you\'ll not see much systemic effect.

But, it\'s your head - do with it what you will.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Roid Rage!........ [cough] [cough] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Phero Pro

I just read that the head is where the brain is supposed to be ... must be quite close to my dick then. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: More news !

I wonder if u guys could find some online site that ships worldwide( or atleast germany)

The site Whitehall mentioned:

http://www.1fast400.com

ships worldwide, that\'s where I got mine. It arrived 2 days ago (got through customs ok, they didn\'t inspect it), and this morning I applied it for the first time. I\'ve done a fair bit of reading myself, and I\'m quite satisfied with the risks versus the potential benefits. So it\'ll be interesting to see the results. I\'ll post them on here after a couple of weeks.

Whitehall, did you apply to the head as well, or just the shaft?

On an unpleasant note, I gave myself a little trim around the shaft this morning, just to make it easier to apply, but the trimmer slipped out of my hand and took a chunk of skin out of my scrotum. Ow ow ow!

Chicks like scars ... right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Hungry

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    Chicks like scars ... right?

Do you think they\'ll notice a little scar on your scrotum with a 9\" dick in front of them ?

**DONOTDELETE**

Do you think they\'ll notice a little scar on your scrotum with a 9\" dick in front of them ?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I wouldn\'t even notice if a man painted his balls to look like the Mona Lisa if I had his hard 9\" in my face.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Thread Information