Close

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 414
    Phero Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, Extagen changed my

life! I tried every other pill or stretching program in the internet but none worked. So, I found Extagen and I

thought "What do I have to loose?" Well, I'm no more the "average guy". My 14 inch member is driving my wife crazy!

She's delighted with the new me! THANKS EXTAGEN!

Stranger

Come to think of it... mightn't

they work for some people and not for others? The pills, I mean. Seeing as how everyone's biochemistry is

different, everyone's body will react differently (to some degree, anyway) to the same chemicals...

They do not work!! If they

did.... the whole world would be taking them..... and the average penis size wouldnt be 6 inches any longer!! They

would up it to an average of 7.5 or 8!!! It's to obvious that people want a miracle pill.... and there is nothing

except for surgery that will help you in this area. Ive heard that only adds about an inch to inch and a half to

your member. It's also very expensive and can be dangerous. Be happy with what god gave you. This is a huge scam

in my opinion, just a big money maker from these companies for screwing over other ppl.
    top_dawwgs

Stranger

Default Real solutions

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    i hear pumps don't work right? so the only alternative is jelqing? i ran across this in a magazine

the other day http://www.maxoderm.com. it's like a lotion and you get a free

trial. does anybody know anything about this? i rather do this than jelq (i never jelqed before and i rather have a

short cut.)
    I've been searching & there is a method. Mail me back & I'll tell you the forum where to go.

You may already know. Enlarging is a mine field of rip off's & danger. see ya

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    That's true! I also used them and I gained between 7 and 8 inches in my member (in 2 months)!

But now it does not lift off!

So, I am trying to find some pills that make my member shrink

back! Any help?
    <deleted by Belgareth> . Someone has asked a question & you're just taking the piss.

Pills don't work & never have. My member is big but when you get older or you smoke or drink, it'll shrink & not

work as well. You won't be laughing then. You'll be the ones requesting help & I won't give it to you.

Dr J

Bentley BMCP

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by top_dawwgs
    They do

not work!! If they did.... the whole world would be taking them..... and the average penis size wouldnt be 6 inches

any longer!! They would up it to an average of 7.5 or 8!!! It's to obvious that people want a miracle pill.... and

there is nothing except for surgery that will help you in this area. Ive heard that only adds about an inch to inch

and a half to your member. It's also very expensive and can be dangerous. Be happy with what god gave you. This is

a huge scam in my opinion, just a big money maker from these companies for screwing over other ppl.

Just use one of the traction devices on the market, I have seen some with a money back guarantee. Only thing is,

wearing what amounts to an erector set on your unit for 8 to 12 hours a day may not be practical for all...

PzFh

Stranger

[QUOTE=Whitehall]I\'m

going to share the way I grew my slong by half an inch in 3 weeks.

Some of you have guessed the answer but I was

being coy. Plus, I thought I had a better way but that notion had technical problems:

Here\'s how to do it.

Order a transdermal androstenediol spray such as:

http://www.1fast400.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=37&amp;products_id=53

There are

others out there - Ergopharm\'s Andro Spray was what I used but it has been discontinued.

HI

WHITEHALL!
    I've been researching testosterone for a while now & thought that androstenediol or androgel would be

the best way. Sod the pills. I went to 1fast400 but they're doind a weaker version of the spray. I'm disappointed

but I ordered it anyway.It looks like in the old one there were 50mg of andro per every 50ml in an 8oz container.

Maybe I've got it wrong what do you think. Do you really think trandermal application of this will work?

Stranger

damn they combine all the PE

threads into one!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by itjustslippedin
    <deleted by Belgareth> . Someone has asked a question & you're just taking the piss. Pills

don't work & never have. My member is big but when you get older or you smoke or drink, it'll shrink & not work as

well. You won't be laughing then. You'll be the ones requesting help & I won't give it to you.

Dr J Bentley

BMCP
    I am curious about that <deleted by Belgareth> stuff...

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I made

the assumption that the majority of guys here fall somewhere in the middle of the bell curve of size. If we were to

believe the survey that was up a while back, most guys here fall into the high end of the curve. In either of those

cases, enlargement seems pretty pointless to me. Sorry for not making my assumptions clear.

If any females

currently on the forum would give us their opinion it would help. I still believe a woman would prefer a slightly

under-sized man who knew how to use it instead of an over-large man who didn't know as much.
    TRUE,

but you're theory is screwed when the guy with a large cock learns how to use it. You put your cock in & you

already know that you can't just slide it in & out, you've got to work hard to make her feel it & enjoy it & then

eventually come.

Hahaha I totaly

agree. Why does everyone keep bringing up the argument that larger guys dont know shit about sex? I always hear

this, but the mirage falls appart as soon as you run into a guy who takes pride in his skills

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    Hahaha I totaly agree. Why does everyone keep bringing up the argument that larger

guys dont know shit about sex? I always hear this, but the mirage falls appart as soon as you run into a guy who

takes pride in his skills
    I don't know why people always jump to that conclusion. Instead, I suggest it

is a much better time investment, no matter how well endowed you may be, to learn how to properly use what you have.

Some of the advice for enlargement I've read here sounds dangerous and I am not willing to risk my old pal's or my

own good health for what many women have told me would only be minimal improvement, at best. Personally, my ego is

not tied up with how well endowed I or anybody else is but in how completely I satisfy my partner.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by xxxPantero
    Well,

I\'m doing three things to my penis (or at least planning to):

3) I want a \"partial circumcision\". I want

enough skin to cover the tip when it\'s soft, so I can retain the sensitivity, but little enough where it will

peel back all the way when i\'m hard (instead of me having to do that manually). This is going to cost me about

$1000, so I\'ll save that for another time.
    Did you, by chance, ask your woman if this is what

she wants? Some women--myself included--strongly perfer an uncircumsized man as a partner. Especially if

it's not a long term relationship her opinion shouldn't override your ideal self-image, but I have to wonder how a

woman might feel about this. Frankly, if my partner wanted to get a partial circumcision I'd be extremely upset!

It would significantly decrease my sexual pleasure. I feel this way even about circumcision at birth: "If it

ain't broke, don't fix it!" To each, his own.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by itjustslippedin
    <deleted by Belgareth> . Someone has asked a question & you're just taking the piss. Pills

don't work & never have. My member is big but when you get older or you smoke or drink, it'll shrink & not work as

well. You won't be laughing then. You'll be the ones requesting help & I won't give it to you.

Dr J Bentley

BMCP
    Really? It can shrink! My ex said that his was bigger as a teen, but he has partied hard all of his

life. His twin--who is also a partier, but is in much better shape--looks like he might be bigger than his older

identical. Anyway, they're only 40 so could that qualify as "older"? Things that make you go hmmmm!

Journeyman

I read your thread on 4-AD and

I just wanted to know where I could still get some. I live in Puerto Rico maybe I can get some even though that

stupid law. Do you know any websites or any other countries that still sell it? Or if you have the contact number of

the company that sells that product. I was maybe thingking of buying some from a research company and mixing my own

batch. What are your insights on that?

I'm even considering checking up mexico. I have friends in El

Paso, TX and I would want to go see and then I'll just take a little trip down the border.
    Later

guys.
    Dalesalsa

Stranger

So what happened to this thread and

Whitehalls miracle stuff?

Its currently illegal in US and

probably Can, as it is a prohormone. In a few days I can post a link to a British supplier once I get to my laptop.

Tried it as perscribed myself but didnt seem to work at all. Also earlier it was stated that 4-ad converts to DHT

but most paperwork I've come across states otherwise. Quite confusing. Maybe someone can clear this

up?
    Works much better bodybuilding wise personally.

Here is the link for 4-AD (also

1-AD and M1T)
    http://quantumsupplements.weblodge.net/index.php

Phero Pro

Guys all the methods you have

mentioned in increasing your penis are dangerous. From those suckion things to hormones. Apart from bieng just

dangerous, I dont think they do anything.

Size is Genetic. However, becoming a good lover is a learnt

behaviour, I would concentrate on that.

By the way, I dont know if you guys realise this, but size as in

length is not that important for a woman, its actually the thickness that they desire. Im not making this up either.

The term pencil dick is in reference to this.

Guys, I believe your wasting your time, learn to be a greater

seducer and lover, and if you have nothing down there, do what the french do, use your mouth!

Somebody else mentioned recently

that the majority of the nerve endings are in the first few inches inside the woman making length beyond a few

inches largely unimportant. Girth can make a difference but I've heard women complain about discomfort from too

thick as well.

Bronzie has the right idea, learn to use what you have well. Focus on completely satisfying your

lovers instead of anything else. You'll find that sex gets much better for you too. Learn when, where and how to

touch a woman to elicit the best responses and a good woman will return the favor, I can guarantee that.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I'll repeat my usual advice:

Any approach not based in general penis/sexual health is potentially dangerous, wasteful, or foolish.

If you

check out actionlove.com they sell a creme very similar to whitehalls idea, give healthy exercises (not

jelquing), and have other products generally good for old Woodie. You'll naturally add some size just by

maximizing your penis health, and also help your lovemaking at the same time.

THe site is huge, and it takes

quite a bit of time to explore/understand, but it's worth it. I've been buying their stuff for a couple years now

and get a 20% discount due to how much I've spent (not cheap, unfortunately).
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    If you check

out actionlove.com they sell a creme very similar to whitehalls idea,
    The VIP Cream?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Why not just get a red Porche??
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    The VIP

Cream?
    Yeah, DST can you provide a link? Read through the website before but find it confusing.

Thanks

Stranger

Default ?

Where can we buy 4AD cream in

the UK?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Why not just get a

red Porche??
    had one, it worked.

Stranger

Default PE - Final Results using androgel?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    You should check a long thread we did on this topic including formula for home lotions and

the results from them.
    They worked for me.

(Whitehall)….. Where will I

find this thread? & what is your final opinion on this subject based on your results/ personal experience?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    I'll

repeat my usual advice: Any approach not based in general penis/sexual health is potentially dangerous,

wasteful, or foolish.

If you check out actionlove.com they sell a creme very similar to whitehalls idea, give

healthy exercises (not jelquing), and have other products generally good for old Woodie. You'll naturally add

some size just by maximizing your penis health, and also help your lovemaking at the same time.

THe site is

huge, and it takes quite a bit of time to explore/understand, but it's worth it. I've been buying their stuff for

a couple years now and get a 20% discount due to how much I've spent (not cheap, unfortunately).
    Wow.

That site is very confusing. It's so busy-looking. I wish it were a little more organized, but it does seem to

have a good amount of information. Which products do you recommend for a mid-30s

male?
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 414

Thread Information