Close

Stranger

Default NPA, SoE and many questions...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello!

Last weekend I got my order containing NPA, TE and SoE.

Apart from that I use since about 6 months:
    RM - mostly at work or at university for getting more respect
    AE/w and AE/m - which is always a good choice and brings hits constantly, but hits are not that extreme
    PPA - I use it often in addition to RM or AE to refresh my -none Level with some \"clean\" and \"not that
    heavy concentrated\" -none

Now with NPA, SoE and TE I got some real monsters, and the biggest problem is as usual:
    \"How do I get this new products working for me the best way?\"

And having a lot of products (which all work well) is a fine thing, but to be honest I´d like to find an overall
    candidate, a \"number 1 choice\". How do you go there? Have you already found your favorite and feel there´s
    no need to try other things because you already get what you want?

However: I tried NPA and SoE. I put on about three drops of NPA (pretty much but the drops went out
    too fast with the eye dropper) and I didn´t cover the spots itself but I did use a good perfume on my body.
    Apart from that I applied about 8\" SoE and 1 drop of AE/w (because my beloved likes the smell pretty much).

By the way: I know this girl for 3 weeks now and we are getting closer from week to week. We did meet
    about 5 times now and I even did stay overnight 2 times...

What happened: I went to her appartment and we started to talk - errhh... - I mean she did talk and I did listen...
    She did talk about work, about her girlfriends about this and about that - although I´m a very patient
    listener it was quiet hard to follow her because she changed topics ervery 20 seconds (like beeing
    \"light in the head\")...

Dear women in this forum: Could you give me some advice: Is it normal if women start to talk that
    confused after work??? Maybe it was the effect of SoE...

After a while she got very tired and layed down on me and we huddled against each other for about 20 min.
    without talking. But every now and then she seemed like searching the application spots with her nose on me -
    every time she found a spot, she stayed there breathing in and breathin out very deeply and with every breath she
    seemed to feel more safely in my arms - like I was her daddy and she was my child...

The day after I could still smell the NPA (SoE-smell was gone) but although we kissed very intensive
    (I was melting away!!!) we didn´t had sex (she said it would be to early for her - which I found ok)

This is not the regular \"We meet, have sex, and the never meet again\"-relationship. It seems that there´s
    developing something more...

What do you think of that experience? It is hard to guess for me now which product has contributed in which
    way to that very nice evening... What about NPA?

And how could I use TE? What do you think could be a good combination for this girl? I don´t want to
    appear too aggressive with an \"I just want to sleep with you\" attitude but a little more relaxed and
    cool without loosing the sexual aspect completely. I think SoE alone will be too little and I must add some
    -none product... What would be your choice?

Sorry about the many questions, I hope I will contribute to this forum very soon...

Thank you very much!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: NPA, SoE and many questions...

It could very well have been the -nol in the SOE that made her seem flighty and extra talkative. Although I will say that girls tend to digress more in their conversations than guys do. And maybe she talks after work to decompress, so she had a lot to get out of her system before she could relax. Great that you put in the listening time.

It sounds like things are going very nicely altogether.

My 2 cents and I\'m sure the guys will help you with the other questions.

Welcome.

Phero Dude

Cant\' help ya much with \'mone induced rections, but sounds like maybe she\'s nervous. If the flighty behavior is not typical for her (and you should know since you\'ve known her for 3 weeks now), then the chattiness and abrupt changes of subject could signal that being in close proximity to you is making her uncomfortable. Seeing as how you\'ve slept over twice and she continues to see you, uncomfortable isn\'t looking like such a bad thing, ya know? I know when *I* get all chatty like that (I am NOT a flighty or naturally chatty kind of gal) it means I\'m trying to fill time to counteract the tension I\'m feeling, usually sexual in nature. So, maybe, pheromone induced or not, she\'s moving toward the next stage with you. Hard to tell with so little information. Maybe you could give us a little more detail next time (and I\'m not looking for a blow-by-blow account of your sex life here, no pun intended) you see her about how she reacts and how it\'s different from her normal behavior, in addition to what pheromones you wore. BTW, I think it\'s great that you aren\'t pushing her for more. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I think it was the SOE that made her chatty, that happens a lot.

With TE, apply 3-5 dabs on your usual application points, perhaps cover with AE/w.

That seemed like a pretty good SO phero experience.

Thread Information