Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default AE & PI/m: Results and Testing by Bi Male

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello: I am a man, who likes to swing both ways, this is a no-holds barred post.

MALE
    AGE 34

Looks: Better than average. I am the type of man that in the gay scene is called a bear. 6\'1 210lbs br/bl beard. Stocky, broad-shouldered, hairy masculine guy. Not effeminate at all. I kind of look like that Brawny Paper Towel guy.

I \'m not a bad looking guy but I just wanted to get an edge on the better looking guys that I see in the bars. I also wanted an edge at work also. There’s nothing like making the women swoon and be submissive.

*Alter Ego*
    I tried this for a year. At work it was nice to see the women laughing and giggling. But it was also interesting to see the men act like kids meeting their favorite uncle. During this year while using AE, I won a lawsuit, got a great job (with a freaking huge bonus) with just one interview, got laid 20% more frequently than other years. The only thing I did not like about AE was its propensity to make me sleepy in the first hour after applying. Only sometimes though. In regards to men; it did not have the effect I wanted exactly from them. I wanted more of an interest from the guys. The only time that this happened was when the AE bottle was finally running out and I filled it up half way with water. I would pour a little bit of this water in my hand and spread it around my neck and arms and shirt. That had a better effect. I guess a watered down AE is what works for me. I used Cool Water or Sung for cover. Sometimes no cover was used.

Sex-life change: 20% better. 30% sometimes.

REACTIONS:
    WOMEN: GIGGLING, STARES, DOUBLE-TAKES, BEST REACTIONS: THE \"WAIT UNTIL MY BOYFRIEND LOOKS ELSEWHERE SO I CAN RE-CHECK OUT THAT STUD WHO JUST PASSED ME DOUBLE-TAKE\"

MEN: FRIENDLIER CONVERSATION, WILLING TO HELP MORE, LAUGHING AT EVEN THE STUPIDIST THINGS. BEST REACTION: \"LIFTING TO DRINK HIS BEER THE SAME TIME I DO IN UNISON.\" ( A TIP GUYS AND GIRLS; WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAR AND SOMEONE LIFTS THEIR BEER THE SAME TIME YOU DO, THEY ARE CHECKING YOU OUT. ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES TRICKS TO KNOW HOW TO SCORE QUICKLY. BUT YOU MUST BE WATCHING BY THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE. ALSO LOOKING AT YOUR WATCH TRICK ALSO WORKS.)

*Primal Instinct/m*
    Wow. 2 months now and so far this looks like what I was looking for. I put 2-3 drops and spread around my neck and arms. I wait in my car in the Florida heat so I sweat some. Then I spread this stuff with my sweat around. I use Cool Water or Nautica to cover. Cool water gets the women to sniff me when I walk in a room. Men end up with shock-and-awe. The first day I used PI/m, I was at my fathers house when I saw this man throw a piece of trash on the floor near the street to my fathers house. I was boiling mad. I was going to go to the street and yell at the guy in front of his family and I really wanted to kick his ass. I “checked” myself and realized it was the PI/m. I know this because I was just freaking out. I mean I was bugging out big time. Also I noticed that I couldn’t get sex off my mind. It took me a while to figure it out. I was CONSTANLY thinking of getting “some”. I finally realized what it was and pulled back. Since I have been taking it easy with the PI/m I am much more calmer and sex is not 100% on my mind. But damn that first week was a roller coaster!

Sex-life change: 50% better
    **For attracting gay men, this PI/m is perfect for me.**

WOMEN:
    SO I WAK INTO SOPHORUM TO GET AN ATOMIZER AND I GO TO THE COUNTER. THERE IS THIS HOT KNOCKOUT BLONDE CUSTOMER BUSY WRITING A CHECK. I PURPOSLEY PASS BY HER TO GIVE HERE A WHIFF OF ME. I STAND AT THE COUNTER LOOKING AT JUNK AND I CAN SEE HER DOUBLE-TAKING. (A TIP GUYS; IF A WOMAN IS EXTREMLY HOT, SHE IS USUALLY VERY CAUTIOUS. SO IF ONE IS CHECKING YOU OUT THE BEST THING TO DO SOMETIMES IS TO IGNORE HER! SHE WILL EVENTUALLY FIND A WAY TO GET NEAR YOU AND TALK TO YOU. WOMEN ARE LIKE CATS; THEY SNIFF YOU AND THEN WALK AROUND YOU AND LOOK AT YOU BUT NOT BY BEING OBVIOUS. WHEN THEY CHECK THE WHOLE PACKAGE THEY MAKE THEMSLEVES AVAILABLE. THIS WORKS FOR MEN ALSO. THE BAD THING ABOUT PI/m IS THAT WOMEN WITH BOYFRIENDS MAY \"CAUSE\" TROUBLE. I WAS IN EINSTEINS BAGLES THE OTHER DAY WHEN THIS INCREDIBLE COUPLE CAME IN. I COULDNT HELP CHECKING OUT THE GUY, BUT THE GIRL WAS BUSY EYEING ME. THE GUY EVENTUALLY CAME TO THE SIDE OF HIS CHICK IN LINE AND GAVE ME THE STARE. I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON. THIS GIANT BODYBUILDER FELT THREATENED BY ME. WHEN THEY GOT THEIR FOOD THEY SAT RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS SOME MACHO THING OF \"THIS IS MY WOMAN!\" OR MAYBE THEY WERE BOTH COMING ON TO ME? THIS SITUATION HAS HAPPEND TO ME THREE TIMES SINCE I STARTED USING PI/m. GUYS “PROTECTING” THEIR HAREM.

MEN:
    I LIKE MEN WHO ACT AND TALK LIKE MEN. I DON’T LIKE SISSIES. WHEN I GO TO A BAR, I WEAR PI/M ALONE. THERE WAS THIS ONE STUD WHO WOULD NOT EVEN LOOK AT ME BEFORE. MAN THIS GUYS IS HOT. MUSCLES ALL OVER AND TATTOOS. MAN OH MAN. ANYWAY I WEAR THE PI/M AND STAND NEXT TO HIM AND I CAN SEE BY THE CORNER OF MY EYE HIM TURING AND LOOKING AND LOOKING AND LOOKING. I GOT HIS NUMBER. LAST WEEK I WAS AT THE BAR AND ENDED UP FOOLING AROUND WITH THIS GUY IN THE PARKING LOT. I REMEMBER HIM TELLING ME “I DON’T KNOW WHY IM ACTING LIKE THIS. I NEVER ACT LIKE THIS?” BY THEN I HAD GOTTEN WHAT I WANTED ALREADY AND GAVE HIM MY FAKE PHONE NUMBER. PI/M MAKES THE MEN STARE, COME RIGHT UP TO YOU AND ASK YOU YOUR NAME, BUT IT ALSO SCARES SOME OF THEM TOO, WHICH IS WHAT I LIKE. LAST WEEK I HAD A GROUP OF 4 GUYS SURROUNDING ME CHATTNG AND TALKING. WHEN I WOULD TALK WITH THEM PRIVATLEY THEY WOULD COMMENT ON HOW HOT MANLY AND MACHO I WAS. I’VE ALSO NOTICED MORE GAY COUPLE ASKING ME TO JOIN THEM FOR A THREE-WAY. NOT MY THING REALLY.

I have been lurking here for over a year. I especially enjoy the posts from Frenchie, FulltiltRed, DrSmell, and some good regulars. A lot more people read these forums than people think. I am not nor ever will be into the crazy stuff that I see here: catshit, smeg…

Well thats all I can write. I hope I can contribute something to this group. It’s a shame I don’t see many more posters that are gay or bi-sexually oriented.

Default Re: AE & PI/m: Results and Testing by Bi Male

Superb post! Welcome to the forum!

Oh, and congratulations on your year of pheros!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Yeah awsome post (Maybe too many gay details for my taste [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]) Naaaah ! Joking ! You are very welcome ! Everybody here is open minded and I also agree that more hidden lurkers should post their experiences.
    BTW, have u played around with OD\'s or experienced BAD reactions that u would attribute to pheros only... (Besides the \"rage\" infront of your family) I mean reactions from other people. Oh the stuff u did with the beer (lifting simultaniously) is called \"mirroring\" , and it is indeed a very good sign. Usually the \"mirroring\" doesn\'t happen simultaniously (this is only true , with people who know each other for a long time) normally , u can make a \"move\" and incase someone around u repeats it \"shortly thereafter\" it means he/she likes u/checks u out. Sometimes u can also \"catch\" yourself immitating other people u feel attracted to...

Anyways , good post !

Great post Grizzly...Welcome to the forum!!!

Phero Dude

Very good post. I have been considering getting some PI/m for a while now, and I think your post just put it over the top for me.

-Jon

**DONOTDELETE**

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hello: I am a man, who likes to swing both ways, this is a no-holds barred post.

MALE
    AGE 34

Looks: Better than average. I am the type of man that in the gay scene is called a bear. 6\'1 210lbs br/bl beard. Stocky, broad-shouldered, hairy masculine guy. Not effeminate at all. I kind of look like that Brawny Paper Towel guy.

I \'m not a bad looking guy but I just wanted to get an edge on the better looking guys that I see in the bars. I also wanted an edge at work also. There\'s nothing like making the women swoon and be submissive.

*Alter Ego*
    I tried this for a year. At work it was nice to see the women laughing and giggling. But it was also interesting to see the men act like kids meeting their favorite uncle. During this year while using AE, I won a lawsuit, got a great job (with a freaking huge bonus) with just one interview, got laid 20% more frequently than other years. The only thing I did not like about AE was its propensity to make me sleepy in the first hour after applying. Only sometimes though. In regards to men; it did not have the effect I wanted exactly from them. I wanted more of an interest from the guys. The only time that this happened was when the AE bottle was finally running out and I filled it up half way with water. I would pour a little bit of this water in my hand and spread it around my neck and arms and shirt. That had a better effect. I guess a watered down AE is what works for me. I used Cool Water or Sung for cover. Sometimes no cover was used.

Sex-life change: 20% better. 30% sometimes.

REACTIONS:
    WOMEN: GIGGLING, STARES, DOUBLE-TAKES, BEST REACTIONS: THE \"WAIT UNTIL MY BOYFRIEND LOOKS ELSEWHERE SO I CAN RE-CHECK OUT THAT STUD WHO JUST PASSED ME DOUBLE-TAKE\"

MEN: FRIENDLIER CONVERSATION, WILLING TO HELP MORE, LAUGHING AT EVEN THE STUPIDIST THINGS. BEST REACTION: \"LIFTING TO DRINK HIS BEER THE SAME TIME I DO IN UNISON.\" ( A TIP GUYS AND GIRLS; WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAR AND SOMEONE LIFTS THEIR BEER THE SAME TIME YOU DO, THEY ARE CHECKING YOU OUT. ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES TRICKS TO KNOW HOW TO SCORE QUICKLY. BUT YOU MUST BE WATCHING BY THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE. ALSO LOOKING AT YOUR WATCH TRICK ALSO WORKS.)

*Primal Instinct/m*
    Wow. 2 months now and so far this looks like what I was looking for. I put 2-3 drops and spread around my neck and arms. I wait in my car in the Florida heat so I sweat some. Then I spread this stuff with my sweat around. I use Cool Water or Nautica to cover. Cool water gets the women to sniff me when I walk in a room. Men end up with shock-and-awe. The first day I used PI/m, I was at my fathers house when I saw this man throw a piece of trash on the floor near the street to my fathers house. I was boiling mad. I was going to go to the street and yell at the guy in front of his family and I really wanted to kick his ass. I \"checked\" myself and realized it was the PI/m. I know this because I was just freaking out. I mean I was bugging out big time. Also I noticed that I couldn\'t get sex off my mind. It took me a while to figure it out. I was CONSTANLY thinking of getting \"some\". I finally realized what it was and pulled back. Since I have been taking it easy with the PI/m I am much more calmer and sex is not 100% on my mind. But damn that first week was a roller coaster!

Sex-life change: 50% better
    **For attracting gay men, this PI/m is perfect for me.**

WOMEN:
    SO I WAK INTO SOPHORUM TO GET AN ATOMIZER AND I GO TO THE COUNTER. THERE IS THIS HOT KNOCKOUT BLONDE CUSTOMER BUSY WRITING A CHECK. I PURPOSLEY PASS BY HER TO GIVE HERE A WHIFF OF ME. I STAND AT THE COUNTER LOOKING AT JUNK AND I CAN SEE HER DOUBLE-TAKING. (A TIP GUYS; IF A WOMAN IS EXTREMLY HOT, SHE IS USUALLY VERY CAUTIOUS. SO IF ONE IS CHECKING YOU OUT THE BEST THING TO DO SOMETIMES IS TO IGNORE HER! SHE WILL EVENTUALLY FIND A WAY TO GET NEAR YOU AND TALK TO YOU. WOMEN ARE LIKE CATS; THEY SNIFF YOU AND THEN WALK AROUND YOU AND LOOK AT YOU BUT NOT BY BEING OBVIOUS. WHEN THEY CHECK THE WHOLE PACKAGE THEY MAKE THEMSLEVES AVAILABLE. THIS WORKS FOR MEN ALSO. THE BAD THING ABOUT PI/m IS THAT WOMEN WITH BOYFRIENDS MAY \"CAUSE\" TROUBLE. I WAS IN EINSTEINS BAGLES THE OTHER DAY WHEN THIS INCREDIBLE COUPLE CAME IN. I COULDNT HELP CHECKING OUT THE GUY, BUT THE GIRL WAS BUSY EYEING ME. THE GUY EVENTUALLY CAME TO THE SIDE OF HIS CHICK IN LINE AND GAVE ME THE STARE. I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON. THIS GIANT BODYBUILDER FELT THREATENED BY ME. WHEN THEY GOT THEIR FOOD THEY SAT RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS SOME MACHO THING OF \"THIS IS MY WOMAN!\" OR MAYBE THEY WERE BOTH COMING ON TO ME? THIS SITUATION HAS HAPPEND TO ME THREE TIMES SINCE I STARTED USING PI/m. GUYS \"PROTECTING\" THEIR HAREM.

MEN:
    I LIKE MEN WHO ACT AND TALK LIKE MEN. I DON\'T LIKE SISSIES. WHEN I GO TO A BAR, I WEAR PI/M ALONE. THERE WAS THIS ONE STUD WHO WOULD NOT EVEN LOOK AT ME BEFORE. MAN THIS GUYS IS HOT. MUSCLES ALL OVER AND TATTOOS. MAN OH MAN. ANYWAY I WEAR THE PI/M AND STAND NEXT TO HIM AND I CAN SEE BY THE CORNER OF MY EYE HIM TURING AND LOOKING AND LOOKING AND LOOKING. I GOT HIS NUMBER. LAST WEEK I WAS AT THE BAR AND ENDED UP FOOLING AROUND WITH THIS GUY IN THE PARKING LOT. I REMEMBER HIM TELLING ME \"I DON\'T KNOW WHY IM ACTING LIKE THIS. I NEVER ACT LIKE THIS?\" BY THEN I HAD GOTTEN WHAT I WANTED ALREADY AND GAVE HIM MY FAKE PHONE NUMBER. PI/M MAKES THE MEN STARE, COME RIGHT UP TO YOU AND ASK YOU YOUR NAME, BUT IT ALSO SCARES SOME OF THEM TOO, WHICH IS WHAT I LIKE. LAST WEEK I HAD A GROUP OF 4 GUYS SURROUNDING ME CHATTNG AND TALKING. WHEN I WOULD TALK WITH THEM PRIVATLEY THEY WOULD COMMENT ON HOW HOT MANLY AND MACHO I WAS. I\'VE ALSO NOTICED MORE GAY COUPLE ASKING ME TO JOIN THEM FOR A THREE-WAY. NOT MY THING REALLY.

I have been lurking here for over a year. I especially enjoy the posts from Frenchie, FulltiltRed, DrSmell, and some good regulars. A lot more people read these forums than people think. I am not nor ever will be into the crazy stuff that I see here: catshit, smeg…

Well thats all I can write. I hope I can contribute something to this group. It\'s a shame I don\'t see many more posters that are gay or bi-sexually oriented.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Great post, MrBear.

Banned User

Welcome to the forum.

I just noticed this new member is also from Florida. What is it with Florida and pheromones? Almost half of the members seem to be from Florida ....

Phero Dude

Welcome to the forum.

I just noticed this new member is also from Florida. What is it with Florida and pheromones? Almost half of the members seem to be from Florida ....

We\'re cool, and FL is where all the hot bit*hes are [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Jon

Stranger

Can I tell you that Florida has the hottest looking people around. Every kind of nationality is here. The most beautiful women tend ot be in the Miami area and the best looking men are in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I think that these pheros work great when I sweat. I dont know about other peoples process but I like a little sweat with the mones mixed in.. It \"evens\" out the smell and when someone gets a whiff of you they subconciously \"sniff\". Thats the best when I can hear people sniffing the air and they have no idea what is occuring. Also, try to pass by a fan when you can. A celieng fan or a regular fan. This helps. I enjoy this very much. This is fun. Of course Im going out tonight to get some more action.

Journeyman

I hate florida, and besides, new yorkers are cooler anyway by far. Plus we dont have to worry about ti raining every day.

Phero Dude

Great post...I\'am so sick of living in this frigid hell hole called the northeast. I mean here it is Memorial day weekend &amp; we still have to have the furnace on. Its funny how climate seems to affect peoples attitudes &amp; behavior. I\'ve read the posts from the Swedes who seem to say alot of the people are as cold as the weather. Its seems like people who live in warm climates are warm people as well. Maybe it all plays into the Pheromones paradigm as these people are all naturally exuding more of there own pheros due to more sweat. After living in the northeast U.S. most of my life I\'m ready for a change. Whats it like in Miami all year round...doesn\'t it get too hot in the summer?

Stranger

Miami is wonderful. There is sunshine here 90% of the time. Sure it rains and we have our share of bad weather, but the great weather here makes up for all of that. Ive traveled a little bit and will say the worst weather I\'ve seen is in Scotland. In Miami if you have a decent car with A/C then you will be in heaven. Imagine a place where the pool water is nice and warm by 10 am usually. And it doesnt get hot here like over 100 in other places. 90ish is the tops usually.

Banned User

Mr Bear, what sex are you attracted to more is? Is there one or is it equal?

---

Good post by the way I will never look at the Brawny man like I did before while wipping my @ss. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Can I tell you that Florida has the hottest looking people around. Every kind of nationality is here. The most beautiful women tend ot be in the Miami area and the best looking men are in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.

I have to agree with MrBear, I\'ve met some hot women in Fort Lauderdale. As to why there are more Floridians on the boards, maybe it\'s because we believe more in the power of Pheromones and we\'re slowly taking over to become the majority.

upsidedown

There may be a lot of Floridians, but I\'m thinking there may be just as many or more Texans on here. Maybe we should have one of those famous polls to see which state has the most members on here.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1053891403upsidedown\">

Where do you live?
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Florida
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Texas
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

If Elana didn\'t live in Florida, I would be sure to make an option that she could check.

Actually, last night I was thinking seriously about setting up a poll like this for all forum members to tell where they live. This would be set up for the entire globe. I think it would be interesting to see the breakdown of the forum users.

Phero Pro

yeah, u could do that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

For example, Wester Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, etc etc etc... of course it would be hard to make options for the entire globe. But it would be very interesting.

upsidedown

I was thinking along the same lines as you. In the U.S. I\'d do something like North East, South East, Midwest, Southwest...etc. etc. It would be too cumbersome to break it down into specific states and countries....so a general idea would have to be used.

Banned User

I am sure you can find a premade poll bb written and just paste it in. states isn\'t too bad.

Stranger

I like both equally at 50%. But I have my weeks, months or moments. Tonight I\'m interested in meeting guys. This PI/m has me wired. When talking to girls I talk quick and make them laugh a bit and then usually keep walking. Sooner or later I will do a \"drive by\" at the bar and if thers that smile or eye contact, I know its paydirt. With girls I notice I have to talk to them a couple of times before it clicks. I think sometimes the mones are \"too much\" in one meeting so I take it easy on them. Guys are easier to talk too. The kind of gay bar I go to the guys absolutley HATE fem guys who smell like perfume all the time. Its just not their thing. They like a masculine guy who smells like a masculine man. Colognes are actually frowned upon. So when I have shown up smelling all manly its fun. Guys stop me and look in my face and \"wow\" \"Woof\" Hello! I mean real abrupt. Gotta go, Im off to the bar now..

I respect your honesty with the products. I\'ve been using pheromones(AE mainly;sometimes with Attraction and the SOE gel packet)for only 3 weeks and I have noticed the \"uncle\" treatment. I really noticed it from a younger guy at work. He always wants to do things and such. I caught a look I can\'t explain. BTW he\'s as straight as an arrow; supposedly from the conversations we have. It was a look that I knew he was on every word. I like the attention and no complaints. Others are very friendly too and the women all are chatty. I haven\'t gotten many hits but who\'s complaining since I like the attention. LOL I plan to get PI/m next for the respect factor. I just hope it doesn\'t have a negative impact as I have read; the aggression and all. As I get more products I plan to use the mixes posted for those hits I read about.

I enjoyed reading your post. I also hope to contribute more too. Everyone here has an open mind and quite helpful. Keep us updated on your experiences and any other mixes you use. I will post any experiences also. Again welcome to the group. I agree about Miami. I plan a trip to South Beach next fall. I hear it\'s the happening place.

Darrell (Milwaukee)

Stranger

Thanks for the welcome messages everyone. Well I just got back from Ft. Lauderdale. I hit three bars. The first one nothing.. the second.. a bit of shuffling of feet when I stood around. Guys dont like to stand around guys they are not sure about so they tend to shuffle they\'re feet or \"wobble\" around. A couple of people asked me if I was gay (Thats a great freaking compliment I must say.) I finally ended up going to one more bar and I hit paydirt. I met this huge guy like the size of a football player. I felt very cocky and just jumped his bones and asked \"Are you having a good time?\" He was taken aback by my abruptness but he took the bait. 15 minutes later, his shirt is opened my shirt is off and were getting very frisky (kissing etc..) In this kind of bar people take off their shirts and show up in leather. I ended up going to his apartment for a quickie rendevous. I notice that if I have sex while I\'m wearing the PI/m (AE too!) it tends to be a little.. uhh ... more animalistic...(?) Heavy groping and ruff man-handling by both parties involved; very aggressive sex...

**DONOTDELETE**

Woo-hoo!

That\'s what happens with the women with TE/w. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Watch yourself in leather bars with that sh!t on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

Well I just learned my lesson. I woke up, looked in the mirror and saw this huge freaking hickey on my neck. Dammit! Now I have to lay low for a couple of days while it fades away. Fultilt you sound like a worldy woman.

**DONOTDELETE**

That I am, sir, and expanding my horizons every day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i never thought of myself as homphobic, but i am from a small community with like...one person who admits he is gay, and hes like30...lol...but i seriously feel like thorwing up when i read ur posts...wow im not used to gay (bi)ppl...

Phero Dude

He\'s just a person like you &amp; me...Maybe genetically wired/programmed differently...Different life experiences, family background, etc. No need for physical revulsion.

i know but when i read something i have a tendency to put myself in the writers shoes...and yep...thats just not the life style im used to i guess...

**DONOTDELETE**

Why do you feel a need to come here and say that?

In defense of Adam22:
    Well, at least he didn\'t tell MrBear to not post, just the way he felt. That\'s civil enough. He\'s as entitled to that opinion as MrBear is to post his experiences.

BUT

To Adam22:
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Dude, you\'re saying you\'re homophobic, yet you clicked on the thread that said \"Testing by Bi Male\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] There\'s a quote that goes \"Don\'t peep in the keyhole, else you may see what vexes you\" or something like that! You don\'t wanna be revolted, then don\'t read anything that looks like it revolts you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Got it?

Just keeping the peace before all you hormone-driven freaks (me included) turn this into another online battle. I love you all. Now laugh at my jokes.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information