Hello: I am a man, who likes to swing both ways, this is a no-holds barred post.

MALE
AGE 34

Looks: Better than average. I am the type of man that in the gay scene is called a bear. 6\'1 210lbs br/bl beard. Stocky, broad-shouldered, hairy masculine guy. Not effeminate at all. I kind of look like that Brawny Paper Towel guy.

I \'m not a bad looking guy but I just wanted to get an edge on the better looking guys that I see in the bars. I also wanted an edge at work also. There’s nothing like making the women swoon and be submissive.

*Alter Ego*
I tried this for a year. At work it was nice to see the women laughing and giggling. But it was also interesting to see the men act like kids meeting their favorite uncle. During this year while using AE, I won a lawsuit, got a great job (with a freaking huge bonus) with just one interview, got laid 20% more frequently than other years. The only thing I did not like about AE was its propensity to make me sleepy in the first hour after applying. Only sometimes though. In regards to men; it did not have the effect I wanted exactly from them. I wanted more of an interest from the guys. The only time that this happened was when the AE bottle was finally running out and I filled it up half way with water. I would pour a little bit of this water in my hand and spread it around my neck and arms and shirt. That had a better effect. I guess a watered down AE is what works for me. I used Cool Water or Sung for cover. Sometimes no cover was used.

Sex-life change: 20% better. 30% sometimes.

REACTIONS:
WOMEN: GIGGLING, STARES, DOUBLE-TAKES, BEST REACTIONS: THE \"WAIT UNTIL MY BOYFRIEND LOOKS ELSEWHERE SO I CAN RE-CHECK OUT THAT STUD WHO JUST PASSED ME DOUBLE-TAKE\"

MEN: FRIENDLIER CONVERSATION, WILLING TO HELP MORE, LAUGHING AT EVEN THE STUPIDIST THINGS. BEST REACTION: \"LIFTING TO DRINK HIS BEER THE SAME TIME I DO IN UNISON.\" ( A TIP GUYS AND GIRLS; WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAR AND SOMEONE LIFTS THEIR BEER THE SAME TIME YOU DO, THEY ARE CHECKING YOU OUT. ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES TRICKS TO KNOW HOW TO SCORE QUICKLY. BUT YOU MUST BE WATCHING BY THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE. ALSO LOOKING AT YOUR WATCH TRICK ALSO WORKS.)

*Primal Instinct/m*
Wow. 2 months now and so far this looks like what I was looking for. I put 2-3 drops and spread around my neck and arms. I wait in my car in the Florida heat so I sweat some. Then I spread this stuff with my sweat around. I use Cool Water or Nautica to cover. Cool water gets the women to sniff me when I walk in a room. Men end up with shock-and-awe. The first day I used PI/m, I was at my fathers house when I saw this man throw a piece of trash on the floor near the street to my fathers house. I was boiling mad. I was going to go to the street and yell at the guy in front of his family and I really wanted to kick his ass. I “checked” myself and realized it was the PI/m. I know this because I was just freaking out. I mean I was bugging out big time. Also I noticed that I couldn’t get sex off my mind. It took me a while to figure it out. I was CONSTANLY thinking of getting “some”. I finally realized what it was and pulled back. Since I have been taking it easy with the PI/m I am much more calmer and sex is not 100% on my mind. But damn that first week was a roller coaster!

Sex-life change: 50% better
**For attracting gay men, this PI/m is perfect for me.**

WOMEN:
SO I WAK INTO SOPHORUM TO GET AN ATOMIZER AND I GO TO THE COUNTER. THERE IS THIS HOT KNOCKOUT BLONDE CUSTOMER BUSY WRITING A CHECK. I PURPOSLEY PASS BY HER TO GIVE HERE A WHIFF OF ME. I STAND AT THE COUNTER LOOKING AT JUNK AND I CAN SEE HER DOUBLE-TAKING. (A TIP GUYS; IF A WOMAN IS EXTREMLY HOT, SHE IS USUALLY VERY CAUTIOUS. SO IF ONE IS CHECKING YOU OUT THE BEST THING TO DO SOMETIMES IS TO IGNORE HER! SHE WILL EVENTUALLY FIND A WAY TO GET NEAR YOU AND TALK TO YOU. WOMEN ARE LIKE CATS; THEY SNIFF YOU AND THEN WALK AROUND YOU AND LOOK AT YOU BUT NOT BY BEING OBVIOUS. WHEN THEY CHECK THE WHOLE PACKAGE THEY MAKE THEMSLEVES AVAILABLE. THIS WORKS FOR MEN ALSO. THE BAD THING ABOUT PI/m IS THAT WOMEN WITH BOYFRIENDS MAY \"CAUSE\" TROUBLE. I WAS IN EINSTEINS BAGLES THE OTHER DAY WHEN THIS INCREDIBLE COUPLE CAME IN. I COULDNT HELP CHECKING OUT THE GUY, BUT THE GIRL WAS BUSY EYEING ME. THE GUY EVENTUALLY CAME TO THE SIDE OF HIS CHICK IN LINE AND GAVE ME THE STARE. I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON. THIS GIANT BODYBUILDER FELT THREATENED BY ME. WHEN THEY GOT THEIR FOOD THEY SAT RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS SOME MACHO THING OF \"THIS IS MY WOMAN!\" OR MAYBE THEY WERE BOTH COMING ON TO ME? THIS SITUATION HAS HAPPEND TO ME THREE TIMES SINCE I STARTED USING PI/m. GUYS “PROTECTING” THEIR HAREM.

MEN:
I LIKE MEN WHO ACT AND TALK LIKE MEN. I DON’T LIKE SISSIES. WHEN I GO TO A BAR, I WEAR PI/M ALONE. THERE WAS THIS ONE STUD WHO WOULD NOT EVEN LOOK AT ME BEFORE. MAN THIS GUYS IS HOT. MUSCLES ALL OVER AND TATTOOS. MAN OH MAN. ANYWAY I WEAR THE PI/M AND STAND NEXT TO HIM AND I CAN SEE BY THE CORNER OF MY EYE HIM TURING AND LOOKING AND LOOKING AND LOOKING. I GOT HIS NUMBER. LAST WEEK I WAS AT THE BAR AND ENDED UP FOOLING AROUND WITH THIS GUY IN THE PARKING LOT. I REMEMBER HIM TELLING ME “I DON’T KNOW WHY IM ACTING LIKE THIS. I NEVER ACT LIKE THIS?” BY THEN I HAD GOTTEN WHAT I WANTED ALREADY AND GAVE HIM MY FAKE PHONE NUMBER. PI/M MAKES THE MEN STARE, COME RIGHT UP TO YOU AND ASK YOU YOUR NAME, BUT IT ALSO SCARES SOME OF THEM TOO, WHICH IS WHAT I LIKE. LAST WEEK I HAD A GROUP OF 4 GUYS SURROUNDING ME CHATTNG AND TALKING. WHEN I WOULD TALK WITH THEM PRIVATLEY THEY WOULD COMMENT ON HOW HOT MANLY AND MACHO I WAS. I’VE ALSO NOTICED MORE GAY COUPLE ASKING ME TO JOIN THEM FOR A THREE-WAY. NOT MY THING REALLY.

I have been lurking here for over a year. I especially enjoy the posts from Frenchie, FulltiltRed, DrSmell, and some good regulars. A lot more people read these forums than people think. I am not nor ever will be into the crazy stuff that I see here: catshit, smeg…

Well thats all I can write. I hope I can contribute something to this group. It’s a shame I don’t see many more posters that are gay or bi-sexually oriented.