Close

Stranger

Default success? but really weird

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been using pheros for about a month now and here is what i have seen ... or at least what i believe i have seen. Myself being very skeptical of all this as there really hasnt been any concrete proof of any connection between pheros and the oposite sex (or i could be wrong) but done alot of reading. So.. i consider myself a pretty good looking guy maybe a 7 or 8 but lacked the confidence to walk up to a chick and start chatting her.. this has been a major downfall for myself.. girls always came to me.. ya i know sad, but some of them were extrememly nice looking. Now enough about that heres what happened since i have started wearing mones:

4 days of NPA+APC 3:7 nothing for the first 4 days. One chick at work which i cant stand and she cant stand me (not good looking at all) started giving me googly eyes.. ! she makes me really nervous even to be around.. theres something up with this. It started a short time after wearing pheros. Not much since then has happened i dont believe other than i feel alot more confident about everything in general (realm certainly works also)... BUT

Sunday night my friend and myself went out to a club.. not a lot of people there a handfull of nice looking girls present. One chick walks to the bar beside me, asks for a piece of paper from the waitress and writes her phone number out and name and hands it too me then takes off..!! real crazy.. i would say she was the nicest looking next to one other in the bar.. but i\'m gettin there..

I walked over to the DJ to talk for a bit.. on the way back the other good looking chick waves me over and asks me what cologne i was wearing.. she was really nice and stared at me like she was puppy in heat or something... So i would say a couple of definite hits happening here...

Mixture:
    when i was applying some alter ego, i spilled 1/4 of the bottle on the counter. I used a pile of it dabbing my fingers in it and putting it on my neck.. i would say at least 10-15 drops (OS material for sure!!) i then went with 4 drops of NPA then rubbed 4 dabs of APC on.. i figured what the heck... now this has got to be an OD. But the chicks kept coming!!! wondering if it was the pheros or not. So i ended up with a nice looking chicks phone number and bailed.

any thoughts.. i believe this was the first solid hits i have had on this stuff.. which i assume was the mixture i was wearing. It didnt appear to be smokey in the bar but i was a little loaded.

Also: how long is a bottle of NPA supposed to last? mine is gone within a month??? not sure if i spilled some or not. I will post again if i have anything else

Phero Pro

Default Re: success? but really weird

Cooooooooooooooooooolio!!!

yeah npa goes quickly from what I have noticed as well :/

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I have been using pheros for about a month now and here is what i have seen ... or at least what i believe i have seen. Myself being very skeptical of all this as there really hasnt been any concrete proof of any connection between pheros and the oposite sex (or i could be wrong) but done alot of reading. So.. i consider myself a pretty good looking guy maybe a 7 or 8 but lacked the confidence to walk up to a chick and start chatting her.. this has been a major downfall for myself.. girls always came to me.. ya i know sad, but some of them were extrememly nice looking. Now enough about that heres what happened since i have started wearing mones:

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You sound identical to me...But I still haven\'t gotten any SOLID hits so I\'m not sure.

Good on the hits though, keep em up.

-Jon

Stranger

I might be led to believe that this stuff makes you really friggen shine or something and women pick up on that. I have even had a lot of smiles from girls say in the car next to me... quite possibly this stuff is self altering as well... just my thoughts

Phero Dude

I catch myself a lot. I can\'t tell if it\'s the -mones or it\'s the placebo effect of knowing (or thinking for that matter) that I have them on. I question everything someone says to me, I feel like I\'m \"bigger\" than they are, like they mean nothing to me..and like I can say anything and don\'t really care about it or what other people think of me. I almost turn in to an as*hole and don\'t even realize it when I wear heavy -none. I need to get some SoE gel packs and use them in combination with my AE:NPA mix.

-Jon

Stranger

I hear ya.. someone else mentioned another mixture:

AE:NPA:APC
    3:2:9

i figured based on what i saw the other night.. i would alter this to 4:3:9 just to kick it up a notch.. ya im compulsive for sure.. but what the hell. Funny you mention how you feel when wearing lots of mones... i kinda felt the same way.. kinda like captain kirk from the enterprise or something..

Stranger

Well... since the first post i have been wearing alot more mones than usual after that one night.. i have had lots of hits i guess you could call them... but i believe that mones are 2 fold effect: first they knock them dead when their close (women) it seems that they really try and bond with you.. like tons of eye contact and they follow you fixated on your eyes... second: they make you more confident and walk like you own the joint.. this really turns chicks on or at least gets them closer to you for them to get a wiff. The funny thing is that chicks that are REALLY good looking notice you.. its pretty wild and they notice your confidence.. these are the chicks that normally wouldnt notice you...

heres my suggested mix...
    AE:NPA:APC
    3:2:9

i am trying another now which is 1:1 AE:APC , i really dig APC as it not only smells great but makes you feel good too...

I also take ZMA, DHEA(watch this stuff.. aggressive!! and ancy) plus workout.. so this may play a factor also.. but i am now a firm believer that mones work as i was a skeptic. We NEED a bigger bottle of NPA though... its too expensive and doesnt last at my rates of use [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] hope we can double the bottle to 10 or even 15 ml

bye all

Enlightened One

This stuff is fairly pricey, that said mine lasts about a month or so, i set aside $$$$ to make my purchases and friends also buy off me and i get a 5% commission from them to get the orders all in one.
    NPA by itself does great, add some SOE and you get more chatter. Muscles + Mones helps being able to suduce them adds another 50% and money always helps. The 5 M theory in attracting women.

MUSCLES
    MONEY
    MIND (SMARTS)
    MOVES (SEDUCTION TECHNIQUE)
    MOUTH
    MONES

Ok so i guess its the 6M theroy but a good one at that.

Thread Information