Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Dude

Default Re: AE & PI/m: Results and Testing by Bi Male

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Oh, Pantero, I just *LOVE* your siggie. Oh, you\'re SO clever! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] How\'s that? hehehe Seriously, though, I do like your signature.

Phero Dude

OOOHhhh I\'m a *Journeyman* now. Woohoo! That was a fast 50 posts! Guess I should thank Tallmacky... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Pantero\'s damn funny, no question. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Well ive had sex with guys twice, so i have when i was 18 slept with two guys i worked with, just after i started using pheromones. Attraction worked best, i was drunk and well it happened, but i dont really care, protection was used so no dramas, havent repeated it since, have slept with well 80+ women since in the intervening 5 years.
    Anyway best product for use with gay guys i have found, have been asked out and comments etc was actually ATTRACTION or another product that works well is SOE/PCC/a1 in a 60%: 20%: 20%. This is a mix i tried a few weeks back with some leftover pheromones and got hit on by no less than 5 guys in one day. I havent used it since though.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Well ive had sex with guys twice, so i have when i was 18 slept with two guys i worked with

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] What?

Banned User

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]WoW [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ummm... I thought it was pretty clear. What *exactly* are you confused about? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] j/k. Hey I noticed you\'re masquerading as Elana now. This wouldn\'t be some last ditch effort to get into the women\'s forum now, would it? LOL! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I\'m just kidding- don\'t flame me!

Enlightened One

Re: cloud - hey nothing wrong with swinging both ways.
    Ok and to davincikitte - are you replying to me or one of the other posts.

Banned User

Nope, it\'s ok I realy don\'t want back in the women\'s forum at all.

\"masquerading as Elana\"

Huh? Sorry I don\'t get that?

Watcher sorry man, but it\'s like learning that superman is gay, not bad just shocking.

Enlightened One

Lol - elana is well she always has been a mystery hasnt she.
    Ive always shocked people, and with the pheromone advantage i am always the centre of attention.

Phero Dude

Sorry for the confusion Watcher- I was replying to Tallmacky. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

TM- I was referring to your signature. It usually has some quip about Elana but now it just says her name. That\'s where the masquerading bit came from.

Banned User

Davinci, I don\'t even know I will have to ask Elana, I did change it as she did not approve of my behavior on the forum as of late(nothing to do how I act just our convo;s). Just a bit of an argument I guess, but maybe I should just drink and drink and drink as I am inable to ever keep anything else going. Even my work I refuse to do, my own work ha ha ha.

BTW Davinci if you can find BWW and Goddess and see if they are hetero or not I will be amazed Lucky said she is but she enjoys looking at a beautiful women. Not sure how that works but I well forget what I have to say it just sounds like dyslexic jabber jilly

Nothing wrong with looking at something beautiful that moves gracefully. That doesn\'t mean you\'re bi. If you\'re bi, you want to do something to that beautiful body that\'s moving gracefully, not just watch.

It\'s like guys watching a strongman competition. You\'re appreciating the things they can do with their bodies. You\'re not sitting there fantasizing about them.

Oh wait. Maybe you are... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

(DVK-- [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Banned User

Ask Lucky to explain herself.

I watch the strong man competitions in awww, because these guys are able to lift more weight then 5 men combined. I don\'t see a good looking guy and enjoy looking at him at all, I realize he is good looking but that is it. Does a gay man need to do have sex to realize he is gay?

I don\'t care who is or not anymore its a useless argument much like many things its me against the world(good tupac song), I\'d rather live in my head for now on.

Phero Dude

Uhhh... you don\'t need to ask Elana anything. Really... It was a joke, and it\'s *way* past being funny! OK, now give me a minute to chase down Goddess and BWW and torture them for a confession... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] What do *I* care if they\'re straight or bi or lesbian?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Do your own research, bud. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (yeah, baby, that was for you - *you* know who you are! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )

Banned User

bi straight or not, oh well. My hand has always been there, never has my hand said no, never has my hand said you are a naughty boy. Instead my hand seems to really enjoy my company and I enjoy you to Mr. Hand oh $hit wait I mean Ms. Hand

I was not serious about the research, your joke was not a bad one it\'s just that I didn\'t get it at first. Maybe it\'s because I am well whatever....

Stranger

Last night I went out after work. I forgot my bottle of PI/m. Instead I used my atomizer that contained a combination of Cool Water and Pi/m (110 drops of CW + 11 Drops of PI/m) I didnt want have a heavy cologne smell on me, so what I did was spray some on my hand and blew on it until there was a fine mist of the PI/m left on my hand. I then applied it to my neck and face and arms. I could still smell the Cool Water but very lightly. I ended up talking to this great looking guy who I had seen on the net before on one of those gay sites. He is one of those hot guys that seems almost unaproachable. He ended up coming over to me and saying hello. We chatted for a few and I asked him if he had a boyfriend and he said no. I went walking around and was chatting/flirting up a storm and getting major hits. Eventually I met up with the stud I was talking to before and wwe talked for a bit. I could see the sparkle in his eye.. Oh yeah \"the connection\" was obviously there. All of sudden this huge 6foot5 guy comes over, looks at me and looks at him and says \"Hey I gotta go man! [bad word] YOU!\" And he storms out with his obvious boyfriend chasing after him.. As he\'s leving he\'s says to me.. \"Man Im sorry I gotta go. It turns out that this guy did have a boyfriend but he lied. He was having a jealous fit over me. Man I felt soooo good. So I gues PI/m will cause even a \"married\" man to lie just to talk to you.

Enlightened One

Well good post, good to see things from the other side of the coin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information