Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Banned User

Default Re: no expert needed !

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Tallmacky I love that line Jack Nicholson throws out in that movie \"As Good As It Gets\" when an adoring fan asks him how he\'s able to write women so well &amp; he says \"I think of a man without accountability or reason\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]hahahh. I love that movie, as soon as I heard that line I knew there was something extremely funny/true about it, but I was like 13 at the time.

Phero Dude

You know, TM, sometimes I read your posts and wonder if *you* even know what the hell you\'re trying to say. Don\'t they teach grammar in that HS of yours?

\"His looks give the girls a bad feeling, now if all he does is say hey and such, how the hell would that make the female just feel uncomfortible. Women are no more preceptive of how people really are then me. The women felt that uncomfortible feeling because at that point that guy was being judged on his looks and possibly even more cruel his position in the world.\"

Didn\'t I just finish saying that you (guys) wouldn\'t understand unless you suddenly became a woman?? I think women in general ARE more perceptive than men when it comes to *certain* issues, although I don\'t have any studies or data to back that up. You should have figured that out by now.

\"if I were to say something like why don\'t you date him in a flash of honesty she would say \"Ewwww, yuck yeah right\".\"

Honey, I think you should start hanging out with some different girls. Than again, maybe those are just right for you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

\"It\'s real nice and cool to always seem like the more caring more human side of the argument but when honesty is involved its all most of the time as being crap.\"

Honesty has nothing to do with the \"caring more human side of the argument\" as you put it. The \"human side\" isn\'t always caring and it isn\'t always honest. I despise dishonesty, so you can\'t call me on that.

\"Why do you make this situation where ugly people have these great personalities and most good looking people don\'t? Is that the only saving grace for an ugly girl or guy?\"

I didn\'t say anything about ugly people having great personalities or vice versa. Maybe you were using \"you\" collectively.

\"Ok a really hot 10/10 girl with a great personality already beats all of you out?\"

I\'m not going to justify that with a response.

King of the coupons!

Default Re: Ok, I think this needs an entire TEAM of experts t

In WEBSTER, there\'s a word spelled D, I, F, F, E, R, E, N, T. After you look it up, and still can\'t seem to use it in this sit-chay-tion, this should help. What you see in a person, I may not see...what I see, she may not see...what she sees, he may not see. We\'re all looking at things through different lenses. Such is life. That\'s why women bash men, but can\'t get enough of\'em. That\'s why men bash women, but can\'t get enough of\'em. Helloooooooooo! Life is sQuange! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Wouldn\'t life be just dandy if everyone minded their own %$@#% business? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Should we be so lucky. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] And since we\'re not...the fella wants what the fella wants. Tis his life, yes? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Because you can\'t.

-------

A TM post is to be taken as a whole, anyone and I mean anyone can cut parts out of a post and try to prove them wrong. A women more perceptive then me or a majority of women more perceptive then me, I doubt it I stepped out of this world along time ago, I live inbetween for now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I know my delievery is not popular at all, fight the point I am putting across, not whether you like me or not heh. Though Belgareth/monesrule had this discussion with me about my long/odd posts, which are hard to read at times or just go off on a tangent, I have yet to change it sorry look for the change in Tallmacky Version 2.0.

I go to a public High School though it is actually pretty nice, I think upstate our grammer is pretty good, though its not the queens English (England) but neither is Texas by a cowboys long shot.

DaVinici sorry but at times it seems you may be hitting on me, now I don\'t blame you nor am I saying you do. It\'s just that I would like to be judged on something more then my personality rather my looks. It can swing anyway I suppose

====

read my other post in \"Damn Ugly girls\" this one was not too grand.

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Because you can\'t.

-------

A TM post is to be taken as a whole, anyone and I mean anyone can cut parts out of a post and try to prove them wrong. A women more perceptive then me or a majority of women more perceptive then me, I doubt it I stepped out of this world along time ago, I live inbetween for now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I know my delievery is not popular at all, fight the point I am putting across, not whether you like me or not heh. Though Belgareth/monesrule had this discussion with me about my long/odd posts, which are hard to read at times or just go off on a tangent, I have yet to change it sorry look for the change in Tallmacky Version 2.0.

I go to a public High School though it is actually pretty nice, I think upstate our grammer is pretty good, though its not the queens English (England) but neither is Texas by a cowboys long shot.

DaVinici sorry but at times it seems you may be hitting on me, now I don\'t blame you nor am I saying you do. It\'s just that I would like to be judged on something more then my personality rather my looks. It can swing anyway I suppose

====

read my other post in \"Damn Ugly girls\" this one was not too grand.

Your delivery is not popular because you\'re full of sh!t and you insist on it. You\'re turning into another Watcher. I wrote this once and then went back and deleted it, but I\'ll say it again and this time I\'m letting it stay, with this amendment: you\'re something of a cross between Watcher and Bart on a bad day. You spout total nonsense in long, poorly written posts, and if anyone tries to have any sort of a reasonable discussion with you, you escalate.

It\'s a tedious nuisance. You\'re mostly just making noise.

Banned User

No one great is respected in their own time.

Escalate? I didn\'t escalate, I responded. FTR now if someone took apart your post and mis-interpreted everything you would have a filed day, eh? Non-sense?, how is what I said total nonsense?

Since when did you ever have a \"reasonable discussion\" with me, at most your replies were more along the lines of \"shut up\". In some of my longer posts I think what I say is the truth, what else would you expect from me? Are they grammatically poorly written? Maybe I don\'t know, compared to other posts on the forum it doesn\'t seem that bad too me. I am not sure why you are once again taking an issue and turning it to a personally vendetta? It reminds me when I was making a post awhile ago you then spun my age into question and used that as a reason to why I would be wrong.

It\'s peoples perception that gets in the way of alot of this, from perception alone people may think you are the more correct one but what makes what you said not total bull$hit?

**DONOTDELETE**

The fact that you\'re an arrogant punk. To be succinct about it.

Which your opening line more than illustrates.

Proofread that last paragraph carefully and you tell me how many spelling errors you find.

Stranger

men will never totally figure women out neither women will totally figure men out. That\'s why we hook up. To see what\'s up with the other sex. Investigating so to speak. I wish we all could have sex anytime anywhere and eveeryone would be happy. Less fighting, less crime, more love.

Banned User

arrogant punk? Maybe arrogant but a punk? come on through me a bone here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Take it with a grain of salt, my opening line was a fun little joke, next time I will remember that I am not funny and to refrain (is that right) from joking.

Who made you perfect?, when did this become a matter as to insult someone, maybe my views. Did you notice how I never once said how/who I think of you and what you do? Cause I do care.

Phero Dude

Seriously tallmacky, I\'m not hitting on you and I\'m not dissin\' you either (although I do find it difficult to read through your posts at times). I use the little emoticons to lessen the impact of certain statements that might otherwise be taken as rude or insulting. So if I \"wink\" at you, it\'s not a grand expression of my love for you. In any case, I\'m not \"judging\" you here- just responding to things I felt deserved a response. Let\'s just have a standing rule here, shall we? DaVinciKittie is *NOT* hitting on tallmacky now, nor will she ever in the future. That should clear it up, eh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (See that wink? It\'s not a come on.)

Escalate? I didn\'t escalate, I responded. FTR now if someone took apart your post and mis-interpreted everything you would have a filed day, eh? Non-sense?, how is what I said total nonsense?

Since when did you ever have a \"reasonable discussion\" with me, at most your replies were more along the lines of \"shut up\". In some of my longer posts I think what I say is the truth, what else would you expect from me? Are they grammatically poorly written? Maybe I don\'t know, compared to other posts on the forum it doesn\'t seem that bad too me. I am not sure why you are once again taking an issue and turning it to a personally vendetta? It reminds me when I was making a post awhile ago you then spun my age into question and used that as a reason to why I would be wrong.

It\'s peoples perception that gets in the way of alot of this, from perception alone people may think you are the more correct one but what makes what you said not total bull$hit?

Man...Don\'t you get it... SHE WANTS YOU!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

TM has burrowed so far up his own a*s that his vision is permanently impeded by his teeth... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LMAO

Why do we have to take this abuse? I think we should all get paid.

Banned User

Default Re: no expert needed ! *DELETED*

Post deleted by upsidedown

Phero Enthusiast

This is ridiculous. Why does anyone even bother to acknowledge Bart\'s presense on these boards. Aside from this post, I don\'t. And I won\'t again.

Bart, you need help. Go find it elsewhere.

Enlightened One

He will find it here because he is able to and we quite readily respond.

Banned User

\"He will find it here because he is able to and we quite readily respond. \"

Ok, in CASE that quote thing didn\'t work, I did it MYSELF!

Watcher is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

My posts MAY BE CONTROVERSY, but go to the main forum, and look at the number of viewing and replies.

Not ONLY ARE my posts ABOVE AVERAGE EVERY TIME! But they are USUALLY also the HIESST. The higest views, higest amount of RESPONSES and also the LONGEST responses, pages.

Makes you go HMM hmm hmm hmm hmm (song....)

lol

Some people may never get it, lol.

Bart

Enlightened One

Watcher is absolutley right, well not always but conterversy is a good way to get discussion going, i have my methods also.
    Above average, long and well targetted responses always go down well.
    Some people may never get youre point of view but the same applies vise versa, that is part of life of course.

Phero Dude

\"He will find it here because he is able to and we quite readily respond. \"

Progress, Bart. You almost got that real tough quote thing down. Just keep trying- you\'ll get it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Oh, BTW, it\'s DaVinciKITTIE. Much shorter than what you tried to type. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default OUT OF TOPIC

The main post, and most of the reactions should be in the \'open discussion\' forum. It has nothing to do with pheros...
    Supposedly this is an open discussion...
    Supposedly most posts here are polite and not \'full of bulls........t\'.
    Supposedly a lot of things... but that\'s fiction.

upsidedown

Default Re: OUT OF TOPIC

The main post, and most of the reactions should be in the \'open discussion\' forum. It has nothing to do with pheros...

You\'re right Frenchie. This whole thread is off topic. I\'ll move it right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information