Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Ok, I think this needs an entire TEAM of experts t

visit-red-300x50PNG
    to solve!

Ok, I was in the bookstore today...

I saw soem dude I Haven\'t seen in a while...
    In the 8th grade, he was voted most athletic..Heaven\'t seen him much after that.
    Gifted in almost EVERY ASPECT.

Got proportions, muscle mass, and was the fastest runner in the school and yet STILL HAD bunch of muscle. Hair, porportions.

In fact, controversely, I\'d say he\'s the best looking dude in my grade I have seen.
    He could get probably ANY GIRL in the school. ANY GIRL. Without phyeormones, etc..I think he could end up f** a nun in 10 minutes...

AND YET!

I see him in the bookstore, with his girlfriend. He is white. She is fat. She is ugly.

I need a psycological evalution after that one right there...

There has to be some psychoclogical reason for this guy doing this. And don\'t say he much really love her or somethi8ngI dont\' think it\'s that, lol..

There\'s go to be SOMETHING...She doesn\'t seem to have the best personality in the world, or easy or anyting like that...

GOD REALLY F****** UP ON THIS ONE.

Bart

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Ok, I think this needs an entire TEAM of experts t

They get along. She get\'s his sense of humour. They can talk for hours about everything. They can hang out for hours not talking and still enjoy each others presence.

...millions of reasons. Good on him for not been superficial.

How many Hot girls have you seen walking around with tall skinny guys with glasses. How many have you seen with outright ugly guys. ..It happens.

Banned User

maybe she is persistent.

Phero Enthusiast

Default no expert needed !

do we really have to explain what love is ?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: no expert needed !

really easy answer on this one :

hey it\'s lots more cussion for the pushin !!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Is it so hard to believe that someone, of the male variety even, chose personality over looks?

For someone like him, picking up girls is easy. He can have whoever he wants.

Well, like many people, perhaps he got bored of pursuing the easy route, and wanted a new challenge, like having a fantastic relationship with someone who he can relate to.

I was just curious.

What does the fact that muscle dude is white, have anything to do with it? Just curious why you mention this...?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I was just curious.

What does the fact that muscle dude is white, have anything to do with it? Just curious why you mention this...?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I never try to make sense what Marv14yad types anymore, I just read his topics and laugh.

I just read his topics and laugh.

We all do that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

Yeah, laughing, what was with the \"white\" thing? And, Marv - last I heard was you weren\'t getting any, your good looking buddy is though. Have you approached anyone yet?

Phero Dude

Or he\'s gay &amp; she\'s the beard so looks are irrelevant as she serves the purpose. ...ever notice how the prettier a man is the more likelihood that he\'s gay. As far as Bart racial reference; dont blame it on him blame society. Even black children when presented with pictures of peoples faces choose someone who is white when asked to find the person who is most successful &amp; happy.

**DONOTDELETE**

Wait now, you\'re jumping to conclusions. Bart mentioned she was white but we don\'t know what color the guy was or why Bart mentioned she was white. What\'s that in relation to? was the question.

You all just don\'t get it. It\'s not about LOOKS ...

I know a tall skinny guy who wears glasses. He\'s got the most exquisitely sensitive hands of anyone I\'ve ever met, a touch like velvet. Great kisser. Well equipped. Treats me like a princess.

Wake up. It\'s about how you make her feel.

Phero Dude

FTR you\'re very bright &amp; insightful so you would notice something like that about a man. But you know it is about looks as well; more so for some than others. The average straight male is honest &amp; upfront about his preferences...He wants a woman he finds attractive, turns him on &amp; shows well when out in public. For me she doesn\'t have to be drop dead gorgeous but cares enough about herself to take pride in her appearance ie works out, dresses nice, hair &amp; makeup...also reads &amp; has an interesting mind.

**DONOTDELETE**

There\'s no way I could fail to notice it when he\'s touching me all over.

Within reason - reasonably dressed, reasonably look something like a civilized human being, reasonably set up (car, job, habitation, some discretionary income) ... within reasonable limits -- it\'s about how you make the woman feel when she\'s around you. If you make her feel safe and you make her feel attractive, you\'re pretty much home.

He wants a woman he finds attractive, turns him on &amp; shows well when out in public. For me she doesn\'t have to be drop dead gorgeous but cares enough about herself to take pride in her appearance ie works out, dresses nice, hair &amp; makeup...also reads &amp; has an interesting mind.

#1 Has an interesting mind.
    #2 He finds attractive.

#7221 Shows well when out in public. Couldn\'t care less about public opinion.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

My 2 cents:

Your friend obviously doesn´t think she´s fat and ugly. And whether or not she´s got a great personality is difficult to judge if you only met for - what was it again?
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

it\'s about how you make the woman feel when she\'s around you&gt;&gt;&gt; true, true, true.

A woman wants warmth, heat, and juiciness, and sometimes, coughelanacough, loves other women because so few men understand this.

AND YET! I see him in the bookstore, with his girlfriend. He is white. She is fat. She is ugly.

I\'ve yet to hear from BART why he made this distinction. I was just wondering what mentioning the race of the man had to do with his story. Some white men don\'t prefer a larger woman, or what? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

Option 1.

I think you guys are going more into then Bart ever did. It was just a detail, another detail such as if this girl is a a blonde or redhead blah blah blah. Second the guy is a track star fastest guy in school, and he is white. Now would you have thought he was white until Bart said that. Third white guys are more uptight with their girlfriends, like \"Margaret, you can\'t eat that holy moly that has 10 grams of fat in it, jesus H Christ.\" The opposite for any other race may be true or not.

Option 2.

Bart has weird thinkings at times, he relates way more then is plausable to race, and is another reason used as him not being able to get some. It\'s not bad it\'s just he thinks a bit too logically and looks at any difference such as that guy has more muscle then me that\'s why, that guy looks hotter then me, that guy is gayer then me, that guy has a bigger wee wee then me. That guy has this or that that must be the reason.

PS. As I have seen it seems like white guys view any fat on girls body as bad, my friend always is on his girls case about anything she eats, and nitpicks about any sign of fat and this girl is really skinny already.

Banned User

You forgot about:

Option 3: I mistyped it, and meant to say, THE GIRL WAS WHITE.

I just say that as an observation. He\'s white, but has mexican colored skin almost and dark hair, etc.

No, it\'s not more cushin for the pusshin...

You see, a fat girl if it\'s in the right place is good..However, I believe all her fat was in the worst place, her stomach and face.

Perhaps.

It\'s like some movie I saw, I forgot the name...

Some guy is a jock, can get any girl he wants, but he wants to go with some chick...She\'s hot, but she\'s smart, and not popular.

HOwever, wouldn\'t going out with a FAT CHICK be EASIER?

Or, is it, opposites attract?

And, this is a GUY FTR, all guys care about is getting head...And I\'m pretty sure he\'s no different.

I think MY BEST GUESS would be that there is something in his mind that attracts him to such girls...

LIke, when a guy is gay. In nautre, there\'s no such thing as gay anmimals, but when animals are put in cages the wirring in the brain is f** up.

Perhaps he finds ugliness attractive in that either a. Different brain chemistry. or B. Had hot girls and wants to try out new?

I guess, if you\'re happy, you\'re happy I suppose.

Bart

Banned User

LIke, when a guy is gay. In nautre, there\'s no such thing as gay anmimals, but when animals are put in cages the wirring in the brain is f** up.

No, there are actually gay animals, ever see a gay dog? Seriously though and they don\'t have to be put in cages or in the human sense prison to start butt rumping. Its seen in all mammals I believe aswell as any other animal group I presume.

Banned User

ANY DOG is NOT NATURAL!

There was never dogs..Dogs are merely domesticated wolves..Even if they CAN RIP YOUR ARM OFF!

lol

No, it is true though.

I would mention a book......I dont\' knwo the name of it.....But it mentioned it al lthe while.

A dog, if you are able to seet he dog, he could be gay. Why? He\'s in the city etc. Or, just being a dog and the fact htat dogs are domesticated (they are not woleves. Dog\'s are just breeds of wolves, etc, breed over hundreds of years)...When bread like that gneteic stuff.

You see, in the WILD, nature would GET RID OF gay animals before anything.

In nature, you\'re gay, you die. Unless the male dog somehow finds out how to bear children....

But, yeah...It\'s true, it\'s true!

lol

Bart

Banned User

Yes, that is true, during the times of hunters and gathers no one was cruel, but it was always for the betterment of the group. If one was aging and could not keep up he was killed or left behind, along with sick children, weak people, too stupid/could not defend for themselves, those who would not produce with a partner, those who are greedy/ have evil characterisitcs, and just about anything that would leave the group in a bad position. Nowadays were everyone is given the right to live no matter what. I am sure Bart you know those kids in school that seemed to never have hit puberty? They would also have died. We put such an emphasis on human life now but back then if you were \"unique\" you were left behind hehehe.

Me and my friends play this back in the day survivor game we point to someone and then decide on the way they act and look physically if they would have survived during the times of hunters and gathers. Most people fail.....

Some homosexual behavior is inspired by enviroment and such but most is genetically related, it is a genetic flaw I guess you would say like someone born with a certain disease like (OCD) and such. It may be a flaw but why do people insult and hurt gay people? Would you go up to Johnny who has MS and beat him out of his wheelchair?

By saying its a flaw I am not saying anyone is less and all of that stuff ok, its a sensitive subject, but there is no reason to procreate with someone of the same sex. Would a gay dog be able to produce? probably not and he would then die off his genetic trail would end. Can a gay human produce with the opposite sex of course.

Think about this why are there still gay dogs Bart, if by pure logic all of the gay dogs in the past did not have sex with a female why would that genetic trait be there.

Is it a trait or a slight mutation?

(I apologize for speaking of gay dogs for so long.)

Phero Dude

He wants a woman he finds attractive, turns him on &amp; shows well when out in public.

Oh good God. Women are not dogs. Here\'s a hint... 99% of the time we \"show well\" for *ourselves*, not for you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Kittie, I\'m feelin\' ya.

Phero Dude

A dog is what I\'m trying to avoid. Women are so full of crap I want to scream. Come on you dont just dress to impress yourselves. Women love the attention they get from men. I can tell when a woman knows I\'m checking her out when she bats her little eye lashes. After all as you women have said its how a guy makes a woman feel &amp; if I check her out because shes wearing a nice tailored suit that day I\'m sure she feels all the more special. Why cant women face up &amp; be honest. Where I work the janitor guy who empties the garbage is kind of scuzzy looking...but he tries very hard to be friendly &amp; always tries to say a little something to people. I overheard one of the women say \"she wishes he really wouldn\'t say anything to her.\" How mean &amp; cruel. I find that women have a front they present to the world because they think this is what is expected of them but in reality they are almost as desirous of a good looking mate as men are. Do women care whether a guy is unkempt or sloppy...I think they do in a resounding way...&amp; my point is a man also doesn\'t want to go around in public with a woman who looks like a slob.

Phero Dude

Well of course women are \"desirous of a good looking mate\". Who isn\'t? But, again, good-looking is relative. We know that men are more physical and women are more emotional, so sometimes what you guys see as physical rejection (ex: the janitor is \"scuzzy\" looking so the women don\'t want to talk to him) is actually a sign that we\'re uncomfortable on another level. It may not be just the way this guy looks, but the way he makes the women *feel*. If he makes them feel uncomfortable (and this isn\'t something you\'ll be able to detect, unless you turn into a woman) in a creepy sort of way, then I can certainly understand why they\'d rather avoid him. Or maybe these women are just judgemental. Who knows. I\'m just saying, even if a drop-dead gorgeous guy (by my standards or anyone eles\'s) makes me feel creepy, you can bet I\'ll do my best to avoid him too.

Banned User

It may not be just the way this guy looks, but the way he makes the women *feel*.

Well, you are speaking of the same thing. His looks give the girls a bad feeling, now if all he does is say hey and such, how the hell would that make the female just feel uncomfortible. Women are no more preceptive of how people really are then me. The women felt that uncomfortible feeling because at that point that guy was being judged on his looks and possibly even more cruel his position in the world. Which is just as \"mean\" as judging someone on their looks.

I see girls do it all the time, it\'s to appear to be what a man wants, a friendly loving girl, girls may see some kid and go ahh why doesn\'t have a girlfriend, but if I were to say something like why don\'t you date him in a flash of honesty she would say \"Ewwww, yuck yeah right\".

It\'s real nice and cool to always seem like the more caring more human side of the argument but when honesty is involved its all most of the time as being crap.

Why do you make this situation where ugly people have these great personalities and most good looking people don\'t? Is that the only saving grace for an ugly girl or guy?

Ok a really hot 10/10 girl with a great personality already beats all of you out?

Phero Dude

Maybe you\'re right. Maybe theres some kind of vibe this guy is giving off I\'m not picking up on. But to me, the simplest explanation, all things being equal, usually turns out to be the right one &amp; I think its this guys physical appearance that is an affront to this woman. Yes women perceive the world much more on an emotional level but Ted Bundy was a suave &amp; good looking guy who had no trouble meeting women. Has it ever occured to women that physical appearance may not be correlated with a persons character: That the personable suave good looking guy may turn out to be the serial killer &amp; the rumpled janitor a lovable guy with good character.

Phero Dude

Tallmacky I love that line Jack Nicholson throws out in that movie \"As Good As It Gets\" when an adoring fan asks him how he\'s able to write women so well &amp; he says \"I think of a man without accountability or reason\"

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information