Close

Stranger

Default NEWBIE MONES QUESTION

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey everyone, my names adam and im 17, i recently decided to give mones a try as to seeing all these positive posts. being a newbie, i have no idea which one to get, there are so many and i dont have the money to buy all and test. i nkow there will be testing needed but i was wondering what would be a overall good start. heres my situation, i recently met this girl before school let out for the summer and she gave me her aol screen name and we have been talking alot online. she told me that she thought that was hot and that we should go out on a date sometime. i told her im going on vacation for 2 weeks (which i really am) and when i get back we would do something. so when i get back i will go out on a date with her and i need some good advice on what pheremones to get. im not very big (5\'8\")skinny but not very skinny, i do have some muscle definition. i want this girl to think im sweet and friendly yet sexy. what should i get? any advice would help thanks.

Default Re: NEWBIE MONES QUESTION

AE and use the free gel pack that comes with it.

Banned User

AE - If this is all you can get, should give a good all around aura of a sexy, fun loving great guy.

NPA - If you have a bit more money NPA offers much more along the lines of sexual effects. The -none along with the secret ingredients gets more sexual attraction feelings out of her.

SOE - Is great for earning trust quickly, having her relaxed and speaking about things she rarely would, it also draws her in closer to you, as she trusts you a bit more, and finds you funny and interesting.

If you can I would combine NPA/SOE/AE.

Phero Pharaoh

I\'d second CptKipling. AlterEgo using just a small dose. You\'re already at a good point with the girl. May as well keep the pheromones simple.

...maybe have some NPA/m (or TheEdge/m)ready for later dates. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information