Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default Damn ugly chicks.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Now that I\'ve gotten this stuff working for me, it seems like I get all my action from ugly chicks. When do the really hot ones come along?

Default Re: Damn ugly chicks.

Oh, how you must be suffering. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

How \'bout this strategy? Have you ever thought of just being NICE to those so-called ugly girls? Ya know, they may just have gorgeous friends, and if you\'re nice to them, they\'ll talk you up to the 10\'s....

*sigh*

Lovely post. You sound like a prince. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Default In praise of.....

Now what exactly is WRONG with ugly chicks?

They try harder, have fewer dysfunctional attitudes, and you can always turn out the light.

Besides, they were just made for ugly guys like me!

Phero Dude

Default Re: In praise of.....

\"Ugly chicks know how to fu*k...good too. Think about it, what else do they have going for them? If they don\'t know how to fu*k, they are screwed...so 99% of the time they will rock your world.\"

Those are the exact words out of my bosses mouth. I haven\'t had any experiences yet, but someday I might. Plus, ugly chicks have at least one or two good looking chicks, and if you do one right, she\'s going to tell her friends about you...and you\'re money.

-Jon

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: In praise of.....

The so called `hot chicks´ are presumably wherever the hot, goog looking, shaggable guys are.

BTW you won´t get a single girl if you wait and hope for one to run up to you and hop onto your lap. You´re gonna have to make an effort yourself.

PS a bad reputation travels fast.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Now that I\'ve gotten this stuff working for me, it seems like I get all my action from ugly chicks. When do the really hot ones come along?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I got hit on by two 6s last night, but not by a hottie.. Yup, it is a hard life with pheromones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Two 6\'s equals one 12!!!!!!

That\'s great, Franki! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Wow [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Speaking as a \"7 on a good day,\" I can tell you that it\'s true what they say about 5-6-7\'s being good in bed. However. We\'re also pretty demanding of our partners. So let\'s hope you\'ve been doing some reading, at least - because if you deign to bag a 5-6-7 and you can\'t keep up or don\'t know what you\'re doing ... she\'ll tell her friends you suck in bed ...

So unless you\'re pretty skilled and studly, maybe you should stay away from the girls in the mid range.

And on the other hand - 10\'s tend to want 10\'s, as I believe was the gist of CJ01\'s post.

If you\'re not as high a number as the number you\'re trying to score, your chances are not so great.

Given all that ... maybe you should work with what you\'re getting and be happy. And don\'t talk too much.

As usual, harsh talk but well-meant advice.

upsidedown

I never know what people really see when they rate people. I often get these spam emails for Russian brides. When I go over to look at their site, they have pictures of women and ask you to rate them. I\'ll see what I consider to be a knockout...beautiful face, great body, and I\'ll rate her a solid 9. Then, when I move on to the next page it tells me the average of other viewers came out to average a 6. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Maybe that\'s part of their marketing hype, but if that\'s everybody else\'s idea of a 6, I\'ll take her! I should be so lucky.

I suspect everybody on here has their own rating scale.

Phero Dude

I actually prefer dating average (by my standards) looking ladies as the really hot ones have ego stuff that becomes impossible to deal with in a relationship. Short term they are fun, but long-term, I find them very annoying [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I know this thread deals with \"ugly\" ladies so this is not relevant, but figured perhaps what I classify as average is another man\'s ugly [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

On the other hand I find in trying to initially date a lady, I get more trouble from the average types whereas the 9\'s and 10s I find much more approachable. If they\'re not interested they let you know straight off, but if they are interested usually they don\'t waste time playing games as the average types do.

Banned User

That says with pheromones on you must be perceived by the ladies as being on their level aka another 6.

I do not know what you look like at all and I am not directing this towards you, but I always see a horribly ugly guy complaining about the way his girls ass looks or how pretty this girl is, or even calls them fat when he is hitting up McDonalds more then Oprah.

King of the coupons!

Every woman I\'ve ever slept with was hot, cause mentally, I made her that way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Everyone can be KING/QUEEN for a day! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

TMack...you\'re right about that...I see it all the time. The thing about pointing that finger at that so called ugly person is...when you point that finger, there\'s three pointing back right at you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] There is no such thing as an ugly person...just one\'s that don\'t appeal to MY eyes. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

There is no such thing as an ugly person...just one\'s that don\'t appeal to MY eyes.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Very nice

Banned User

see what i am saying ?

King of the coupons!

Tankya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

see what i am saying ?

I\'m picking up what you\'re laying down! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

one more beast-rice story though, please!!!

Enlightened One

Try MIX#1 or stick with DD#1, they both pull the so called hot chicks in. They get chatty, its all about the pheromone signature that you are presenting. This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.
    To get hot chicks you need to put more effort into youreself and not just pheromones ie either muscles or money.

Sadhu

I was already impressed, until the `muscles or money´ thing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Really, women aren´t as shallow as you guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ... well some are, but are they really worth the time ...?
    CJ

Phero Pharaoh

Well, I have to back Watcher on this one. I know a LOT of girls who won\'t talk to a guy unless they get the impression he has lots of cash or is a 10 looks wise. The TV show Joe Millionare showed that. I do agree that everyone isn\'t like that, but my only question is where in the world are the single ones? I always run into the decent girls that are taken. :-\\

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Watcher has never had one positive thing to say about women. Probably not your best source for info. my 2 cents ...

Banned User

It says in your bio that you are only 17. Did you make your bio like 10 years ago or something?

Sadhu

whose bio?

Journeyman

Relax guys, i was just kidding, I am grateful now that i am gettin more action than ever, even if they\'re not necessarily all my type. It almost makes me feel bad, especially if they are really attracted to them, and i have to shoot them down, because i know how it feels too. I guess its all part of the game.

Phero Pharaoh

Um, no. I\'m 17.

- Krish

Banned User

Watcher has alot of good points, whether we like it or not we can\'t deny how most of us think (if not all), its a throw back from out past. A women needs not only find the best man but the man who can take care of her, she needs to make a good choice etc... I mean every guy here likes a beautiful women, that\'s like telling him not to act that way to have a heart etc..

I say etc... alot does that mean et something french right.

King of the coupons!

Really, women aren´t as shallow as you guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ... well some are, but are they really worth the time ...?
    CJ

CJ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I\'m sure liking your vision...truth wears a cape. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information