Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Banned User

Default Re: Damn ugly chicks.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    and of course the two you were describing would be terrible. any man who he feels he is worth anything wouldn\'t be their boyfriends let alone husbands.

I mean, you can\'t just have kids, you have to raise them.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you read my post above I think you will get what I am saying. I know it\'s long but its one of my best posts I have posted. There are only like 44 spelling errors too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

FTR and all. I think no wait I know I am right on the money on this one(not being an @sshole). It nature evolution whatever you want to call it, has set everything up everything you think and believe. Many have a strong feeling that looks and judging on this case is just barbaric or more animalistic, but there is no difference when judging on personality, if you will read my above post you will see that.

Theories? I didn\'t even look any of that up it came from the heart. Hah bull it came from my brain. Do you see where I am going with this.

Judging someone on personality is just as animalistic (though higher up) as judging someone on their looks.

PS. I think its time for my audio posts. Shouldn\'t this be in \"Open Discussion\"?

**DONOTDELETE**

Look its a package deal and there must be a balance...a pretty empty headed bimbo does nothing for me...or correction maybe I\'d be up for spending the weekend together but certainly not long term relationship material. FTR your friends are in the cat bird seat right now...they\'re young, fresh &amp; lovely but time waits for no one. One of these days their phones wont be ringing quite so much &amp; the offers wont be quite so extravagant. They will have to adjust to a new reality which many people have a hard time handling.

That gave me a chuckle. I used to have a woman friend in her late forties who would say to young girls like that, \"You will be humbled.\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

40-something comes to us all....

Tallmacky, one question: is there ANYTHING you don\'t know beyond the shadow of a doubt? Anything at all?

Actually, ya know the good thing about all this? It\'ll be here forever, so we can point it out to him later IN QUOTES when he denies he ever said any of this.

So let him talk alllllll he wants. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

don\'t you get tired of banging your head against the keyboard

Banned User

Tallmacky, one question: is there ANYTHING you don\'t know beyond the shadow of a doubt? Anything at all?

Again my first longer post in this thread I still stand by, I know you may have your beliefs or even more the things you wish were the truth, no one likes the messanger. [sarcasm]I\'m sorry but as obnoxious as I may be I was given the gift to be more intuned with my subconcious mind to deject and think of things as they are.[/sarcasm]

=====

FTR: I am not sure if you want to see me beat up by a group of nazi-lowriders in prison? Oh wait I think I am sure of that too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Do you agree with what I post?

Default It\'s all relative..

Maybe not all is relative, but a lot depends on the man and the woman.

Those really hot \"10\" chicks will show a different side to Bill Gates or \"Joe Millionare.\" They\'d beg Bill Clinton like Monica did.

They do have a strong hand but it can be overplayed since we\'re talking highly perishable goods.

The best relationships are formed where both are of roughly equal status and where both look ahead. If you\'re looking for a mate, imagine how he or she will be 10 or 20 years from now.

As the ancient wisdom says -

\"Passion cools,

Looks fade,

but cooking lasts.\"

Default Re: It\'s all relative..

I don\'t think people should stereotype peoples personalities based on looks. It\'s really a bad idea to assume someone is a certain way because of how they look. Judge each person as an individual.

Phero Dude

I don\'t think people should stereotype peoples personalities based on looks. It\'s really a bad idea to assume someone is a certain way because of how they look. Judge each person as an individual.

Very well said!! A funny example(to me) from earlier this week illustrates this perfectly. On Tues. or Weds. on my daily commute back to Long Island on the LIRR from the city I got on the first car at the front. It\'s rush hour and everyone is sitting waiting for the train to get moving.

In walks this gorgeous blonde and every guy is looking at her - she looks like your typical blonde hottie - great tits, great legs, great ass, a beautiful face. Anyway, she walks down the aisle and everyone is looking at her ogling her. She then walks down to the engineer\'s cabin, walks in sits down, and starts the train and my jaw dropped as did everyone else - this is is a train filled with about 500 passengers and it never crossed my mind she might be the engineer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just goes to show you how you can misjudge and stereotype. There were a lot of sheepish grins and laughs exchanged between the guys after. And she drove the train pretty damn well too :-)

Was she \"Going your way\"?

Sorry, very bad inside joke. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

OK!

\"It\'s time to Bartasize this post!!But I do want Tallmacky sometimes to get around the fact that we\'re more than our biology and that a lot of what he\'s believing as facts are theories based on chimps, etc. ... interesting, but not necessarily a blueprint for living your life. \"

I VERY STRONGLY DISAGREE!
    Not only that, but I can PROVE that we are LITTLE MORE THAN CHIMPS!

Oh, young (old) nieve FTR, lol.

And, also..

If you HAVEN\'T GUESSED IT!

I said it in the other post, about team of psychologists to solve one.

Peopel want what make sthem feel good.

Personality = feel good.
    Looks = feel good.

Personality is EVOLUTION MY FRIENDS!
    Laughing is EVOLUTION!
    Without it humans wouldn\'t have been able to BOND TOGETHER TO KILL THE WHOLLY MAMMOTHS!

lol

Personality. If a guy has a good personality it ensures SUCCESS AS MUCH IF NOT MMMMOOOOOOORREEE THAN LOOKS!!!!!!

lol

Evoultion.

You are still in the same trap whether you think of personality or looks, etither way, lol.

I say that you look at

Ah, screw it.

Some peopel will never get it.

Bart

Enlightened One

Time to watcherize this post, its a lot about biology and basic hormonal urges which like the chimps can be used as a basic blueprint.

Add human logic and higher consciousness things get a bit confused at times. DIHL for one.

Feeling good emotionally wise is what has driven our evolution, so what makes us feel good is good for our continued evolution.
    Looks are enhanced by personality, but a bad boy will still get laid, just dont be boring either be funny or nasty and you will get laid.
    It all comes down to the quality of the root that we worry about and ways to get better quality sex with better quality partners determined by our personalities, biology and sexual interest and many other factors (which differ between men and women also) logic vs emotion vs aggression vs mating urges.

Banned User

True, you know though...

People, are just too damned busy trying to make themselves believe how SOPHISTICATED they are as human beings that they don\'t realize sh*t...

Like, they lie to themsleves.

Come on, why do we wear clothes? lol

Hmmmm.....

To keep warm?
    I live in Florida, trust me, more clothes are the LAST THING you need.

Etc...

It\'s just stupid.

We\'re just f** mammals, now let\'s get on with it an f**, sh*t...

Bart

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information