Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Damn ugly chicks.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve found that a little (but sometimes not just a little) homeliness, plainness, uniqueness, quirkiness, puppy-dog cuteness, etc., is necessary for me to really be turned on to a woman visually. The interaction of opposites resulting from whatever goes into \"ugliness+prettiness\" enhances beauty and sexual tension for me. (So I don\'t mean \"ugliness\" in any negative way here.). Sexy girl-next-door types are welcome at my doorstep to borrow a cup of sugar anytime!!

Banned User

What I notice is that good looking girls often smell better, at least that is what I experience. Just like James Kohl says handsome men have the better pheromones...

A few weeks ago I found these two blonde hotties on the dancefloor and the way they smelled gave me an instant hard-on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I swear it was not the looks but the way they smelled that turned me on most. Must be the right mix of sweat, perfume (and maybe copulins) of an ovulating woman..

Banned User

nice post franki.

Default There\'s more to it

Note that \"ugly\" does not necessarily mean \"NOT sexy\" or even undesirable.

As one of my Major Influences once said :

\"The True Art of this is to be able to
    Find the \'10ness\' in every woman... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] \"

Phero Guru

I was in the Musuem of Modern Art in Manhattan with a woman I wanted to screw really badly. While she was in the ladies room for a bit, I spotted a woman with a nice looking man. This woman had some sort of deformity, her face was really badly all screwed up, as if someone or thing had just twisted it badly. Well, this horribly deformed woman gave me the courage to have the balls to get my date into bed. I\'ll never forget her. If she can be brave, well then, we all can.

Banned User

i live right near there. good place to test mixes.

Default Re: There\'s more to it

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Note that \"ugly\" does not necessarily mean \"NOT sexy\" or even undesirable.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You have that right.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: There\'s more to it

Oh, right now I just will not complain about 2-3 girl..
    that is what year without sex do.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

The really hot ones seem to have horrible personalities. I know that this isn\'t always the case, but tell me, how often do you meet a \"10\" girl with a \"10\" personality? Once in a blue moon if you ask me. Sure if I knew absolutely nothing about this girl, she would be the center of my attention. Once I got to know her, she would become very unattractive to a point that not even her looks could make me want to stay with her.

I would rather have a babe who is a \"7\" and has a \"10\" personality. This girl would also get my attention, but probably wouldn\'t be the center of it in the beginning. Once I got to know her, she becomes extremly hot, hotter than the \"10\" in the first scenario.

- Krish

Banned User

I really don\'t understand why people are always tying someone\'s looks with their personalities. Sometimes I think people just use it as an excuse not to pursue who they really want. On these boards, on two occasions, I have seen a guys post that 9 and 10s are actually nicer though. All I can say is that they (either men or women) don\'t deserve these categorizations, because a lot of times they are nothing further from the truth, and the reality is the opposite of the stereotype.

Banned User

I believe a lot of good looking girls are also nice to be with etc. I don\'t understand why Krish repeatedly says he doesn\'t like 10s because they are so full of sh/t etc ...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

franki,

I\'ve met a lot of different looking girls and I will tell you from my experience, the girls with the best personalities are not the 10\'s. I think the reason is because a lot of them are obsessed with their looks.

- Krish

Banned User

I\'m with you. I don\'t get it either. I don\'t know whether he is basing it on anything real, I don\'t want to dis him becayse maybe he has had bad experiences, but I would venture to say it is not. The guys who I know who believes those things in real life just never give the ones they are intimidated by a chance.

Banned User

the girls with the best personalities are not the 10\'s&gt;&gt;&gt; Doe this mean that your favorite girls that you met in life were average?

If so, that is unfair. Out of 100 women, maybe 5 will be 10\'s and 50 will be average. So there\'s a 50 percent chance that the woman with the best personality out of the group will be a 7, yet just 5 percent that they are a 10. Despite not one five having that \"10 personality\", how many of those 50 7\'s not have it either?

**DONOTDELETE**

Monesrule and Franki,

How many 10\'s have you actually hung out with, or tried to hang out with?

Because I know a couple of twenty-something straight up 10\'s, and I know several of the guys who have dated/are trying to date them. These girls are SO self-absorbed it\'s incredible, and they\'re rude constantly. Cancel at the very last minute if they get a better offer, and what amuses me is that they do it because they CAN. The guys who get cancelled on just keep trying harder. Next time they offer an even better date or opportunity, take time and trouble to make arrangements for the date, turn down other offers for that Saturday night, knowing the whole time that they\'re living and dying by Miss Thang\'s caprice and she will as likely cancel as not, or no show. The guys who try to deal with them understand that they live by these girls\' whim of the moment.

The girls themselves, to sit and talk to, are fine, if a little flighty. They don\'t seem malicious.
    But they no more give a damn for guys than the man in the moon, because they have so many of them. They don\'t take any care at all of how they treat them because they don\'t have to.

Even an ugly girl wouldn\'t put up with that sh!t from a 10 guy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It amazes me the hoops these girls can make guys jump through.

Banned User

My experience has been different. No 10 has toyed with me. They don\'t need to go find something better, they know its right here.

I don\'t doubt what you are seeing, but you are dealing with women who are dealing with replaceable guys.

Phero Pharaoh

Yes the girls that I\'ve had the best experiences with have been the average looking girls. I\'ve had some rather unpleasant experiences with 10\'s. How is that unfair? I don\'t see how.

FYI: What you consider a good personality to you might be considered a horrible or not so good to me. Also, what I consider a good personality may be horrible or not so good to you. My point being that all of us are different, thus we have different tastes. In addition, there are no standards when it comes to rating someone as \"hot\", \"great personality\", \"average\", etc. It is all a personal thing that can\'t be argued with because it is rated by your own standards, not a universal set of them.

- Krish

Banned User

It\'s only natural, reminds me of a spoiled child versus a poor child. It is human nature to do/gain as much as you can. If you are a not so hot girl your personality \"might\" match will with any guys. I am not sure if it has anything at all to do with personality, infact if it did it has very little to do with personality.

It\'s all about ATTITUDE. You can have a great converation with a 10 or a 5 but its the attitude that seperates them, and like a spoiled child the attitude is a huge problem.

------

An uglier girl knows that she cannot have the best and is usually satisfied with a wide variety of men, they are also less likely to cheat as they believe that they should be honored to have that/a man.

Banned User

Yes the girls that I\'ve had the best experiences with have been the average looking girls. I\'ve had some rather unpleasant experiences with 10\'s. How is that unfair? I don\'t see how. &gt;&gt;&gt; Because there are more average women out there, making it more likely your best experiences will be with them.

All I am saying is you are just as likely to have a bad experience with an average woman as you would with a gorgeous woman. That is what I have seen, maybe it could be do to location, because women\'s personalities are very different depending on where you live.

Phero Pharaoh

Well maybe. Who knows? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

- Krish

An uglier girl knows that she cannot have the best and is usually satisfied with a wide variety of men, they are also less likely to cheat as they believe that they should be honored to have that/a man.

WHOA!!!!! Hang on a sec there, darlin\'. Why should anybody be honored just to have someone like them???? The so-called \"ugly\" girls and guys have taste and believe it or not, not everybody wants a 10. Too much maintenance. Not always, but often. Everybody\'s got their range of taste, and I tell ya, it\'s pretty wide. Just because you may consider someone ugly doesn\'t mean they would take any old guy off the street just to have someone.
    Let\'s say I consider you ugly. Would that mean you have to be honored just because an ugly/mean girl was interested in you? I don\'t think so. You know you\'re worth more than your face, and you\'d expect any person you\'re with to value you for yourself.

Good Lord!! Looks can change. Accidents happen, people get sick, etc. Personality can make a person get uglier by the minute, or get more beautiful by the minute. Would you really drop that love of your life because, let\'s say, she developed breast cancer and eventually had to have her breasts removed? How would you feel if she dropped you because something happened to your looks?

I understand looks are important to a point, but if you can\'t carry a conversation, what\'s the point after you\'ve had a good look-over??

Uggh, I\'m ranting. Gotta get out of this thread.

Phero Dude

I dont think theres anything wrong with a man seeking out the best looking woman he can find to have a relationship with. Its part of his evolutionary wiring. My 10 might be Brad Pitts 6 and so on...although I dont think Jennifer Aniston is too over the top ga ga gorgeous...I give her a solid 8. Has anyone seen the program on E about the Hilton sisters...I\'d say they\'re 8\'s as well. Alot of their allure is their name, daddys money &amp; the latest hot sexy clothes. Their faces are attractive but there alot of women who are walking around in the average anytown mall USA who are just as attractive if not more so.

Phero Dude

\"how often do you meet a \"10\" girl with a \"10\" personality?\"

I agree with Krish and FTR that the \"10s\" seems to have some attitude issues. That\'s not to say that every single one of them does, but that they have more room for error than the less conventionally attractive women- and they know that. I\'ve found this to be true with guys too. A long time ago I stopped even noticing guys of a certain \"type\" because I almost always get the same reactions from them. Why bother when the ones with the better attitudes/personalities (at least with respect to *MY* preferences) are much more easily approachable.

\"I would rather have a babe who is a \"7\" and has a \"10\" personality.\"

Exactly. What is a \"7\" or a \"10\" anyway? It\'s been noted several times already that everyone keeps their own standard of sorts, stereotypical as it may be. All I\'m saying is that 7 with a 10 personality will very quickly become a 10 in my eyes (or at least a solid 9) if his personality compliments mine. Maybe women are different from men when it comes to this, or maybe it\'s a wisdom that comes with a certain level of maturity. All I know is over the past several years my preferences have actually shifted and I\'ve noticed that what the rest of the world tends to qualify as a 10 I\'ll rate as a 6 or 7, and and the guys *I* think are hot you definitely won\'t find on any magazine covers.

Banned User

Default Re: Damn ugly chicks. The end of this argument HAH

Good post below [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Everyone has their range of taste?

I think we are again mixing our emotions into this issue. The truth is we have our looks for a reason, they are found attractive because nature used this a tool to show our genetic worth, whether we like it or not nature is cruel, we are a part of nature. Nature views us as an experiment, nature always wants us during our lifetime to breed and to continue the experiment. Nature does not find someone with a disease/ugly(genetics) attractive nature would like to avoid this and nature wants the best of the best. You have been hard wired to do natures biddings, to achieve the best.

The truth is we are all hardwired to want to most gorgeous person (secondary a personality later down the road). Now its a take and give reality. You don\'t expect a 10 to like you if you are only a 3 as she can get more with her looks, and knows she could have a much more comfortable and better life with a fellow 9 or 10/ who is successful.

A girl who is a 5 will not expect a 10 to like her vice versa for guys as well. Do you wonder why because he is worth more then she is, in nature\'s thinking that is. I have seen it all the time a girl who has a low self-esteem sexually wise, this could be caused by her being ugly, in many physically ways. Will realize that she is not at the top and she has to give up more then a few things. I have seen ugly women (over weight visually displease etc...) put up with far more stuff with their lovers, take more crap, lower their standards very much so, and think of themselves as less. This seems odd or wrong but that women realizes that men who are so visually may not see her as worth pleasing or as a necessity.
    --------------------------
    Genetics AKA good looks were made for the future productivity of the human race, they are desired and used as a sign of good genetics which equates to the best producing and empowering the species.

Personality is for the here and now, its for your lifetime it makes sure that your partner will be able to provide you with a full functional and high quality life. This is to make sure that your offspring actually make it.

Both are needed and used.
    ---------------------------------------
    Can somone tell me why \"personality\" is so morally and ethically sounding?

Why does everyone go back to personality as being the true way to judge someone, as if that is a righteous and god given way to judge a person? What if I am just a good looking guy who is nervous and such, is that any different from being a ugly guy who can talk. Nature designed both and why is one more righteous? Either way you are getting a good feeling from either one.

(I don\'t think so cold, but that is the way to understand how things are working.)

**DONOTDELETE**

Because looks without character is a counterfeit.

Banned User

Because looks without character is a counterfeit.&gt;&gt; True. What about looks and character, no looks and character, or no looks with no character? Not to say you do FTR, but some people associate ugly people with all of a sudden having these wonderful personalities. Come on, let\'s be fair guys. They are just as stupid and selfish as all of us... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Tallmacky was putting forth the argument that beauty is more adaptive.

Health is adaptive. Good character is adaptive.

IF I were a man and thinking about who to marry, I would not even consider marrying one of the young women I was describing, which are the only first hand experience I\'ve had observing and interacting with 10\'s and their victims in quite some years. I would not under any circumstances want one of them to be the mother of my children. Irresponsibilty/narcissism are not good mothering traits.

Look beyond some of these strictly biological viewpoints, is what I\'m trying to stress.

I see what you\'re saying, too, Monesrule, about the fallacy of attributing anything saintly to ugly people.

But I do want Tallmacky sometimes to get around the fact that we\'re more than our biology and that a lot of what he\'s believing as facts are theories based on chimps, etc. ... interesting, but not necessarily a blueprint for living your life.

Banned User

sorry, i didn\'t read his post. I see why you wrote what you wrote. posts that are too long I just don\'t even read.

and of course the two you were describing would be terrible. any man who he feels he is worth anything wouldn\'t be their boyfriends let alone husbands.

I mean, you can\'t just have kids, you have to raise them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But those were just two women. One thing I have wondered though is that if it is different for you (i.e. women) in terms of dealing with personality. Maybe I just see a different personality from women in general because I am a man. You hear these evil stories about how some women act towards each other and it is like, \"oh my god, where did that evil come from. it\'s like a freakin underworld!!!\"

In any case your recent experience with a couple of 10\'s may have corrupted your view of 10\'s. SOO many of them are not like that, trust me!!! And I can\'t even tell you how many mediocre looking women I have dealt with that have the bad personalities that you say the 10\'s you know have.

Phero Dude

Look its a package deal and there must be a balance...a pretty empty headed bimbo does nothing for me...or correction maybe I\'d be up for spending the weekend together but certainly not long term relationship material. FTR your friends are in the cat bird seat right now...they\'re young, fresh &amp; lovely but time waits for no one. One of these days their phones wont be ringing quite so much &amp; the offers wont be quite so extravagant. They will have to adjust to a new reality which many people have a hard time handling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information