Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default A completely new person?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, I\'m in high school, if you haven\'t read my recently previous post. Summer has started, and I am going to lift weights like crazy, take protein drinks, etc. I hope by the end of the summer, i can get really buff. So, when I come back to school, I want girls to look at me a completely differently, like I am a new person. I know if I get a good body, that will help a lot, but I need a pheromone to make me look like a completely new person. I alread use TE and SOE, so I cant really use those. Any suggestions on what I should use? Thanks.

Phero Pro

Default Re: A completely new person?

AE is good as a stand alone. You could try JB#1 get some apc and npa.

Phero Enthusiast

If you plan on trying something completely different from what you have, try WAGG. I don\'t expect you\'ll be a hulk by the end of summer (not possible) but if you do get ripped, you\'ll confidence will soar and it\'ll be noticeable.

WAGG will help bring you down to earth in other people\'s eyes.

And if you don\'t wanna try that, try Primal Instinct. That\'ll just enhance your new alpha male status.

Phero Pro

Well, I increased about 7 kg (only muscle mass) in 2 months and 2 weeks. 2 or 3 times per week in the gym. It doesn\'t seem like a big deal but 7 kg of muscle mass can\'t pass without being noticed. For example, a girl from my university (she\'s very hot) told me I was the new sex symbol there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A bit exagerated, of course...

Anyway, I don\'t see why he has to pick some other phero products. TE and SoE can still do a good job. But if he really wants something differente, I would say NPA + APC, AE or PI (but this one is really expensive).

But don\'t forget some new products will arrive before the end of the summer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

You put on 15 pounds of muscle in 10 weeks. Let us know your secret formula.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    You put on 15 pounds of muscle in 10 weeks. Let us know your secret formula.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No secret formula. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Well, I can say that after I started going to the gym (last october), I began to eat more than usual (and I was already eating a lot at the time, considering I\'m kinda short). That was the only change that could be related to the increase of the muscle mass.

But what I noticed was that after those 10 / 11 weeks, I got to a weight that would become stable for about 3 months. Now, in the last two months, I lost about 1,5 kg or maybe 2 kg of fat mass (I notice my muscles are better defined, I would say very defined indeed).

Stranger

Post Flexing ???

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    Well, I increased about 7 kg (only muscle mass) in 2 months and 2 weeks. 2 or 3 times per week

in the gym. It doesn\'t seem like a big deal but 7 kg of muscle mass can\'t pass without being noticed. For

example, a girl from my university (she\'s very hot) told me I was the new sex symbol there.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A bit exagerated, of course...

Anyway, I don\'t see why

he has to pick some other phero products. TE and SoE can still do a good job. But if he really wants something

differente, I would say NPA + APC, AE or PI (but this one is really expensive).

But don\'t forget some new

products will arrive before the end of the summer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Reply:

Your flexing to get girls to look at you?? Have you tried just being yourself the wgt change is not

going to matter if your drinking the Creatine drinks to increase your muscle mass....Eat sensible, do wgt training

moderately, work on your GAME later playa. Your young and quite trying to IMPRESS someone who probably no doubt

acts like Britney Spears (homewrecker). Time is on your side so slow down playa and get with it. Its your life not

mine.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by manchorito
    Ok, I\'m in

high school, if you haven\'t read my recently previous post. Summer has started, and I am going to lift weights

like crazy, take protein drinks, etc. I hope by the end of the summer, i can get really buff. So, when I come back

to school, I want girls to look at me a completely differently, like I am a new person. I know if I get a good body,

that will help a lot, but I need a pheromone to make me look like a completely new person. I alread use TE and SOE,

so I cant really use those. Any suggestions on what I should use? Thanks.
    It won't just happen in 2 months,

it takes time, although changes can be seen from just training 2 months. Train hard, sleep and eat right & in 2-3

years you'll be nice and big.
    red caliente.

cuddlebear

OK, here's my two cents,

adjusted to 0.98 cents after inflation ...

NO PHEROMONE PRODUCT OR MUSCLE TRAINING IS GOING TO MAKE YOU, OR

ANYONE ELSE A "COMPLETELY NEW" PERSON .. ONLY A DIFFERENT, ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FRAME OF MIND WILL MAKE YOU A

COMPLETELY NEW PERSON ...

Once you get yourself into a positive, confident (but not conceited) frame of mind,

THEN AND ONLY THEN might you pursue a phero product to match "the new you" .... but I found out a long time ago (the

hard way) that Phero produts are not some magic potion that will make women attack you, especially if your demeanor

works against it ...

Now I'm definitely not knocking the working out, not at all, but I have seen many buff

men with unhealthy and unconfident outlooks and expressions that were just as lonely as I was at my worst ...

Having aired that sermon, I might suggest that you go for a product that contains many mones, none I could

recommend more highly than Chikara ...

Peace,
    (whoops that's Bruce's line)
    Cuddles

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    NO PHEROMONE

PRODUCT OR MUSCLE TRAINING IS GOING TO MAKE YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE A "COMPLETELY NEW" PERSON .. ONLY A DIFFERENT,

ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FRAME OF MIND WILL MAKE YOU A COMPLETELY NEW PERSON ...
    Weight training can help

in the search for that entirely different frame of mind.

Try PI/m, too.

cuddlebear

I agree, but I think a

"completely new person" would have to be a completely new person on the inside ... one whose demeanor immediately

shouts the word "CHANGED" to anyone who knew him/her before.

Otherwise he could just be a muscular version

of his old self, and I have seen evidence showing that not to be a real improvement ...

So how about this?

A triple-play ... a good mone product, some healthy muscle training and a little bit of soul-searching in order to

get the heart and mind in a more secure and confident place

http://www.elixa.com/mental/tapesHPP.htm some of these cds can help you on your way to *thinking*

differently, if that is part of your goal, which indeed it should be. I also second everything cuddlebear said, heed

his wisdom!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EXIT63
    You put on 15 pounds

of muscle in 10 weeks. Let us know your secret formula.
    Steroids..

LOL, I notice for

myself that the harder that I work out (intensity), the better gains I get. It seems very obvious, and it is, but

many people do not do as hard of workouts that they could do. Every time I go to the gym I try to MAX myself out. I

have a buddy that goes with me, that really helps me out because he is about he same size and strength as me and we

always end up competing to see who can lift more.

Also, I really recommend that you go to the gym. I have

been working out at home with quite good results, but I feel like a get an amazing workout at the gym. Definately

worth the $35 dollars a month.

As far as supplements go, I recommend Optimum Nutrition's 100% whey protein,

San fuel injection V-12 for creatine, and I like no2 as well. (some people do not respond to it, so beware). But

above all, it is your determination, workout, sleep, and overall diet that decides how much you gain. They may seem

very basic, but thats the way it is, they are the foundation of your body. Everyone finds it hard to accept because

it is not easy and there is no magic pill, but everything that is worth it is usually hard to get.

Anyone

that is truely determined to get the body that they want, will.

Eat Big, Lift Big, Sleep Big, Get

Big!

PS: Nice gains bro, I completely believe it, I gained 12 pounds of lean mass in 6 weeks on OTC

supplements. Check out my old post in the health section.

Cuddles,

I think all these

things work together. Soul-searching can give you the inspiration to get with a solid workout program. Working out

can give you the confidence to take a better look at yourself in general. Either might give you that extra twinkle

in the eye that helps you find your life-mate, or a new career. I won't even specify pheromones because I sell

them, but hey, I am ready to be an entirely new person every day, and there are loads of opportunities for it.

Sometimes, I reallize "whoa... I am letting myself slide right down the tubes" and then I try to hit my

self-improvment program with both barrels blazing; working out, good diet, vites, herbs, playing with my kids,

meditation etc etc etc... Next thing I know I'm sitting on top of the world. Then I fall off and start all over

again.

Peace, Love, Light, Bliss (feel free to use any of them as you like)
    Bruce

"So, when I come back to school, I

want girls to look at me a completely differently, like I am a new person. I know if I get a good body, that will

help a lot, but I need a pheromone to make me look like a completely new person."

Hmm, transformation of your

mind sounds like the ticket if you want to be a "completely new person." Working on your personality, social skills

and education will get you much further in the long run than being buff or pheromones enhanced. That doesn't mean

you shouldn't look and smell good, but women aren't as visual as guys and really get off on witty conversation,

sensitivity and romance.

Mancho,

Here is several

surefire ways to make the hotties flock to you:

1. Learn to play guitar. Electric guitar. (Chicks dig rock

stars.)

2. Grow your hair long. (Chicks dig long hair.)

3. Get a motorcycle. (Chicks dig bad boys on

bikes.)

4. Win the lottery. (Chicks dig money.)

5. Try out for a reality TV show and make the final

cut. (Chicks dig guys on tv.)

6. Become a professional athlete. (Chicks really dig famous, rich guys who

are in good shape. Hockey and baseball players are the most desired because they got better butts than other

athletes.)

A hot bod doesn't even come into play most times when chickies are cruising for beef. Hell, one

of my college roommates was a short, scrawny, broke dirtbag, but he laid more pipe than Wabashaw Plumbing. More

than me, and I had a pretty good bod back then. However, he had long ass hair, played bass in a rock band, and

drove a motorcycle. Three or four times the amount of ass that I got. Pissed me off to no end too, as I'm

thinking that I look 30 times better than that scrawny, malnourished bum, and he's nailing really smoking biscuits

all the time. But he had three of the six "requirements" to getting mucho trim.

Now listening to: Supreme

Beings of Leisure's "Supreme Beings of Leisure"

Watch out guys, from what I

understand getting "real buff" isn't that hot.. Try to go for a strong but lean body. Don't overly do it.

+

It's acoustic guitar, that'll do it, none of that electric shit, that makes you seem more like an empty shell of a

person. Acoustic guitar players can get the whole good lot of pretty emo-loving girls.

Hate to get into

this, but you could always go for Marijuana--find those "hot burnners" and offer them pot, and get to them from

there. But they'll usually only care about pot, or they're annoyingly unintelligent (from my experience.)

Sometimes it's just not worth it.

(Ambien is kicking in, so, I'm sorry if my posts are now startting to not

make any sense.)
    "Well that is that, and this is this.
    You tell me what you want, and I'll tell you what you get."

Phero Pro

Let's get this straight! I

gained about 15 pounds of muscle in 10 weeks (at the time I entered the gym, more than 18 months before today).

However, I never took any kind of supplements. The muscle mass I gained was due to the training and diet, nothing

else! I never took any kind of supplement to increase my muscle mass!

And the idea of taking steroids to

increase muscle mass is so stupid that even doesn't deserve this commentary (considering that I'm a medical

studant)!

Phero Pro

And by the way,

'sexywoman'... it was not me who created this thread! I just posted so that manchorito would be more confident

about his possible achievements in 2 / 3 months...

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Unhappy

Hate to get into

this, but you could always go for Marijuana--find those "hot burnners" and offer them pot, and get to them from

there. But they'll usually only care about pot, or they're annoyingly unintelligent (from my experience.)

Sometimes it's just not worth it.
    I'm sorry.. I can't even find the words Hell yeah...

lets drug em.... then we can take advantage..... WTF is wrong with you man?!?!?
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Quote Originally Posted by null
    + It's acoustic

guitar, that'll do it, none of that electric shit, that makes you seem more like an empty shell of a person.

Acoustic guitar players can get the whole good lot of pretty emo-loving girls.

Hate to get into this, but

you could always go for Marijuana--find those "hot burnners" and offer them pot, and get to them from there. But

they'll usually only care about pot, or they're annoyingly unintelligent (from my experience.) Sometimes it's

just not worth it.

(Ambien is kicking in, so, I'm sorry if my posts are now startting to not make any

sense.)

Thread Information