Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default I get dihls, but what then?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been wearing some TE and some SOE. I wear the TE because girls at my high school seem to flock to the alpha males. I wear SOE just to break the ice. Now, I have noticed a lot more girls that I am not aquainted with have been giving me looks as we pass by each other. What am I supposed to do when I pass one of those girls (I usually pass the same girls on a regular basis). Should I smile? Not even look at them to play that hard to get role? Quick GLance? I really don\'t have any idea. Any help would be great, thanks.

Phero Pro

Default Re: I get dihls, but what then?

Of course u could smile, say \"hi\", etc etc... do something. Do not expect them to jump to u. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Hey a fellow highschooler what\'s goin\' down. Whenever I see girls I am not in the know looking at me I usually ignore it, though it will happen quite frequently. I am not sure how far you can get when going from one class and another the smile may not do anything, it could but if you only see these girls in the hallway its kind of pointless. Maybe if you have ways or a way of contacting her out of school you may feel the need to approach.

Try and mix it up give a couple a nice big smile back, it can\'t hurt.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Should I smile? Not even look at them to play that hard to get role? Quick GLance? I really don\'t have any idea. Any help would be great, thanks.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hah. They smile, and you start w/ the hard to get already? ROFLMAO. That usually works after you have..I dunno, maybe at least talked to them a couple of times.

I would suggest looking right back at them. Don\'t look anywhere but their eyes, and don\'t look away until they do. It\'ll show you\'re confident to look then right in the eye, and aren\'t another one of the little scared schoolboys who gets intimidated when a girl looks at him and turns away. If she stares back, gives a little smirk, says something...don\'t hesitate, say hi to her. It\'s the best pickup line and the easiest to execute. You\'ve already got them looking...meaning they\'re already at least somewhat interested. Showing you have the confidence to just go up and talk to them (and actually being somewhat smooth about it), then you\'ve already scored major points.

-Jon

King of the coupons!

Smile back, say \"Hi,\" and get to class!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Time will take care of the rest, annnnnnnnd you never know when you\'ll run into any of them outside of your correction facility. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Pelotudo\'s right. Listen to him.

By the way, those aren\'t DIHL\'s. Those are glances. When you get a DIHL, you\'ll know it. It\'s one of the coolest things you can witness, like they\'re in a trace or something. Pretty cool, indeed.

That said, Pelo\'s right.

Banned User

I\'m not EXACTLY THE ONE to give advice on this...

But...

Happnes to me all the time.

Now, what THEY ARE SAYING is that you should say hi, and on says that that\'s all you have to do?

I don\'t believe that at all.

Girls at highschool, are WORSE than guys. They just look hot and expect guys to do something. Only problem, that would be good, if they didn\'t turn you down so damn much.

Anyway, whatever.

I say, just try something you haven\'t before, if it works, do it again.

I do the stare thing all the time, but that just, staring...two people staring....

Whatever.

Bart

Phero Dude

Nothing gets my attention more than an nice big *genuine* smile, especially when I\'ve just been caught staring. Smile- look into her eyes too (don\'t be too intense though, you don\'t want her to think you\'re about to start stalking her)- and keep moving. The next day, do it again, and then maybe say hi in passing. Work it up in phases- you\'ve gotta get her thinking about you before you start laying down the mack. Eventually (don\'t stretch it out more than a week. 3-4 days is plenty of lead up time to strike up a conversation) you\'ll find yourself talking to her, and if it feels right (assuming you know *anything* about reading signals, even the most obvious ones) ask her out. Just be sincere. Nothing pisses me off more than a guy playing games. Good luck. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What she said. Perfect.

I have a recent related experience...

Been testing an extreemly well balanced mix for about two weeks (results a bit like WAGG, sexual aswell but not extreemly overt, nice though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ), and have been getting some interesting attention. Some of my female friends have been flirting more, but i let that go as just some fun, but it shows increased attraction never the less. Now, last week was our leaver\'s ball, the whole of 6th form went and some brought dates etc. (mine looked HOT! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]). There is this one girl, best looking in the school at the moment, and i swear she kept stealing glances at me and staring, but i put it down to the absinth (sp?) and carried on having a laugh.

But yesterday we had the upper sixth\'s last assembly, and i caught her staring at me again! So I looked at her and smiled, and she paused and then looked away. If that wasnt an invitation i dont know what is!

Buuuut, GODDAMNIT! that was her last day, probably never see her again, ah well! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

When you get a DIHL, you\'ll know it.

Damn right, and when that happens, pump your fist in the air and shout \" I win!\"

King of the coupons!

Been testing an extreemly well balanced mix for about two weeks (results a bit like WAGG, sexual aswell but not extreemly overt, nice though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ), and have been getting some interesting attention.

So CAPITANO, are you sharing? The left eye of a three legged toad, a six foot booger from an elephant\'s trunk, toe jam from a runaway chicken, two dabs of deer urine, and...? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Been testing an extreemly well balanced mix for about two weeks (results a bit like WAGG, sexual aswell but not extreemly overt, nice though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ), and have been getting some interesting attention.

So CAPITANO, are you sharing? The left eye of a three legged toad, a six foot booger from an elephant\'s trunk, toe jam from a runaway chicken, two dabs of deer urine, and...? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

lol something like that mobes! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I\'m still testing it at the moment, its an altered version of one of the mix\'s in my mix vaults, so you can put away the witches brew kit this time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Girls at highschool, are WORSE than guys. They just look hot and expect guys to do something. Only problem, that would be good, if they didn\'t turn you down so damn much.
    Bart

Hey Bart, all,

Maybe you\'d like to Re-Frame what you wrote above, because it leaks into all of your posts and worse, in your real life.
    That could \"sour\" the scent of any pheromones or cologne.

They aren\'t turning anyone down, they are just showing that they don\'t have good taste---they are
    disqualifying themselves from an opportuntity---they just aren\'t ready----so just smile and shake your head and find the ones who are ready and realize
    this opportuntity.

P.s. Do NOT say this just KNOW IT and walk it and live it.
    And lighten up and laugh more [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I have been wearing some TE and some SOE. I wear the TE because girls at my high school seem to flock to the alpha males. I wear SOE just to break the ice. Now, I have noticed a lot more girls that I am not aquainted with have been giving me looks as we pass by each other. What am I supposed to do when I pass one of those girls (I usually pass the same girls on a regular basis). Should I smile? Not even look at them to play that hard to get role? Quick GLance? I really don\'t have any idea. Any help would be great, thanks.

In my pre-phero days when I was still in high school I began dating my first real long-term gf (very pretty blonde girl from Germany) by simply saying \"Hi\" to her. For some reason one day as I walked down and passed her I said \"Hi\" and kept walking. I honestly didn\'t have any intention in mind, but she was looking at me and I just said hi naturally. From then on over perhaps 3 months, I\'d see her every once in awhile and just say \"Hi\" - again with no intention as I was dating quite a bit then and so didn\'t really notice her. But ever since that first hi, it seemed natural to continue whenever I saw her and eventually she relayed a message through her best friend that she wanted to date me and the rest was history [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We were together for 2+ years up until the end of the freshman year in college.

Banned User

\"I have been wearing some TE and some SOE. I wear the TE because girls at my high school seem to flock to the alpha males. I wear SOE just to break the ice. Now, I have noticed a lot more girls that I am not aquainted with have been giving me looks as we pass by each other. What am I supposed to do when I pass one of those girls (I usually pass the same girls on a regular basis). Should I smile? Not even look at them to play that hard to get role? Quick GLance? I really don\'t have any idea. Any help would be great, thanks. \"

You know...

I\'m going to give you ONE EXAMPLE of this...

I put on PPA, went to school, and there would be ONE PARTICULAR girl that would look at me as I walked by...Turn her head, etc.

I believe that she likes alpha males, basically because she is going out with a Mexican, and was still at the time, although I don\'t view him as more alpha male than me, but rather less.

Anyway, so, she\'d look right at me as I walk by, DAMN SHE WAS HOOOOOOTTT. I swear, I could f**** her right there in front of everyone I wouldn\'t freaking care.

There is the eye contact, the staring, and the walking, and there you go. Almost EVERY DAY.

Did I say hi? No. She didjn\'t say hi. She didn\'t smile. She was going out with someone. What did I do? I did nothing but look back at her. Should I have said hi? Perhaps...Do I believe hi would do anything? No, maybe, hi, would you like to f***...Maybe. That wouldn\'t work though. YOu see, it\'s made up. Her mind is made up to be with someoene else, or that I\'m not right. But she still wants to look at me.

I think this is like...Umm, a married man who loves perhaps his wife, however there are many other peopel that he is attracted to. He looks at them lustingly, but never actually nails them. It\'s the same concept I believe.

Anyway, I stopped using the PPA, at least for a while. And SOMEHOW (GASP!) She doesn\'t MAJICALLY seem to be there when I walk to class, or aound the HALLS! (GASP!) Hmm....

Pheromones she = there. No pheromoens = not there. lol
    We gots a fe-male stocker that refuses to actually f** with me, but wants to look though. Hmm.

Thats\' the worst..

I was in class the other day..Some dude, he\'s got a girlfriend, acts stupid all the time, but is friends and flirts with some girl. She was waering short shorts. He touches her ass, she smacks him around a few times (this is normal between them) and he made the comment in a serious voice...\"You\'re wearing shorts you should be able to grab your ass.\"

Same concept. If you take off all your clothes, expect to get f***..But NOOO Not this...No no...

YOu know what it is with all these girls....They are afraid. Not of you, or me, etc. But they are afraid to be in a relationship. You hear about guys not wantting to commit, etc. I believe the women need to learn that also. Actually, girls...

Huh.

Girls that are scared to commit to soemoene, hmm...So, it seesm that everyone is in the sam eperdicament afterall.

Bart

Phero Dude

Much of what you said is true, but the question is how are you going to find a solution to this?? Not approaching gals won\'t do it. Somehow you have to find a way to accept that many gals are flakes etc. and just find a way to maneuver yourself through the flakes until you find the one you\'re looking for. I think most guys have been driven nuts by some gal at one time or another, but you just have to keep playing the numbers - there are how many women on this planet???? I\'m sure if you just play the numbers game and keep your head up and screwed on right you\'ll find what you\'re looking for.

Banned User

Yeah, but all that peeling back the layers is hard!

Bart

Thread Information