Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I chewed a couple hand fulls of

African Yohimbe bark back in the day. It tasted terrible (like dirty tree bark!) and was difficult to shallow. I

don't know about catchin' good bone, but it made me hurl chunks 'o plenty, so I doubt my little friend would have

stood. My heart was pounding so hard I though it was going to pop outta my chest. I felt very strange and couldn't

sleep for two days. Not a good memory.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

If you can't find pure yohimbine

powder or pills, then use the following recipe for yohimbe tea:

In 1 pint of simmering water, add one

teaspoon or more of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) then add two tablespoons of powdered Yo bark. Let simmer for 15 to 30

minutes then cool. Strain through a paper coffee filter and add honey or stevia to sweeten. I'd drink a shot

glass every 30 minutes until you begin to feel something, usually skin crawl or shivvers. Then stop. At my local

health food shop, this recipe costs about $0.25. And worth every penny.

I have gotten wildly hardy on this

stuff, with backbone shivvers, waves of skin pleasures, etc eventually turning into second degree paranoia.

Hard-on? Indeed, even after wearing out my partner and myself.

As to vasopressin, I've tried it and found

it helped with memories. However, it suppressed the oxytocin afterglow. Biologically, oxytocin is what what bounds

lovers "in love." Vasopressin tends to make the guy indifferent to the girl he's just been rolling with.

The yohimbe I used was made by

Action Labs and it was very effective as far as boosting my sex drive, and my erections were definately harder. I

used it on a regular basis for many months and it began to agitate my stomach. It got so bad I just stopped taking

it.

Phero Enthusiast

Default this worked for me

There is a

technique to the good sex formula. This is predicated on the scenario that you have somebody you are about to have

sex with. It seems like it works best if you don't pile on the pheromones until a short time before the main event.

You want a strong hit right as you're getting maximal turn on. For this I have good results with a 1:1 balance with

-none and -nol(s). Take unscented concentrate and rub a good amount on your neck, chest, face, hair.

The

setting should be set. Massage oils handy, candles lit, music on the player, you're bathed, shaved, gargled and

fully presentable. She's freshening up. Slather yourself in the 'mones now. When Miss Lovliness walks in, *au

natural* or close to it, the mones should hit the two of you like a wrecking ball.

At this point, take you

vasopressin spray and insufflate one (and only one, two is too much and will overhype you) good snort of

vasopressin. The mones will already be working on your head (both of them, actually) and the vasopressin will put

your ass in orbit.

Remember, it is a synergy. Mones alone can raise the intimacy ante, if she's ovulating

+/- 24 hours she may ravish you with no regard for decorum... the vasopressin adds a level of focus and depth, like

say, adding a strong vanilla extract to a chocolate flavor...

One does need to have the basic ingredients in

place, you can't chemically manufacture mutual interest, respect, or a sense of what is erotically appropriate.

Both should have a good energy level, a feeling of wanting to go for it...

Then your supplemental allies can

change the level of the game. Like other activities, you don't want to overprepare, hovever you do want to treat it

like an art form too.

200mg of testosterone suspension

Stranger

What are some libido enhancers for

women that work fast? I've been askking my wife to look into this. Also will there be any side

effects?

Thanks!

There is no question that yohimbe

extract will produce amazing wood, but the side effects are severe. If you take enough to give you a major woody,

you will be up all night and it is easy to lose your temper or get otherwise frustrated while using the stuff.

Just not worth it. Trib and DHEA seems to up the T levels in us oldsters and I have also had good luck with horny

goat weed and L-arginine. Possibly mild side effects with the latter two.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Yohimbe, beside being dangerous,

does not increase libido. It improves performance; ie, go longer, harder wood, shorter recovery time. But it will

not make you want more sex.

Performance and libido are 2 different physiological responses.

Horney

Goatweed, maca, tribulus do increase libido.

L-arginine improves performance in 2 ways. Semen is largely

made up of l-arginine, so when you take it, it increases semen output. Sometimes having more semen triggers a

mechanism that makes you want to have more ejaculations (more sex). The incease n semen can be noticed fairly

quickly, some people report increase within an hour of ingestion.

The other improvement is caused by the

increase in Nitric Oxide production. NO is neccessary for strong erections because it causes the blood vesels around

your penis to become relaxed and allows more blood to flow. This is why there are NO2 products on the market that

claim to give body builders great pumps. They relax the bodies blood vesels and allow more blood to flow into the

muscles. This increase in NO takes about 2 weeks to notice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information