Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    King of the coupons!

Default Re: The first minute after you cum.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    There are some strange people on this forum!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] The first minute after I get my cummer...I\'m trying to figure out how to ease my teeth out of her neck or back. Depending on what position got me a BINGO!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] It takes a minute to get those ugly \"cummer wrinkles\" off me forehead. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

tallmacky, not *every* woman get\'s that \"7x greater\" orgasm *every* time, or I seriously doubt you guys would be complaining as much as you do about not getting any. Tell you what though, figure out how to do it, and she\'s your slave for life. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If you\'re feeling that embarrassed and ashamed after sex .. maybe you should seek out a more emotional connection with women instead of notches on your bedpost! I mean the awful feelings are happening for a reason. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Amen.

**DONOTDELETE**

When I was younger, I experienced the post-orgasm regret or sadness, whatever you want to call it.

It stopped happening immediately after I stopped screwing women I didn\'t have any affection for.

I called it the \"Breakfast Barrier.\" Whenever I realized that things were developing to where I might be intimate with a girl, I asked myself whether I\'d honestly want to have breakfast with her in the morning. If the answer was \"no,\" I wouldn\'t follow through on the sex (except for a handjob or blowjob, if the girl was inclined).

Haven\'t regretted lovemaking since.

I wonder if any of the other women have experienced this - if I have sex just because it\'s there and not because there\'s any real connection between me and the prospective partner, the more sex I have like that, the more frigid I get. I can come like a house a\'fire with someone I feel a connection to, and occasionally with a stranger if the spark is right, but the more sex with people I have no feelings for, the worse the sex, the less frequent the orgasms, and it doesn\'t matter how good the guy is in bed.

All you need is love.
    All you need is love.
    All you need is love..love.
    Love is all you need.

Phero Dude

the worse the sex, the less frequent the orgasms, and it doesn\'t matter how good the guy is in bed.

I can\'t say I\'ve had quite the experience you have FTR [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], but I definitely agree. Good sex is always an emotional thing for me. If it\'s not the right guy (meaning if I don\'t have some feelings for him, trust included, other than the physical ones) I don\'t even bother. You hear that guys? With all the good advice the ladies here keep giving you, you all better be aces in the sack. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

tallmacky, not *every* woman get\'s that \"7x greater\" orgasm *every* time, or I seriously doubt you guys would be complaining as much as you do about not getting any. Tell you what though, figure out how to do it, and she\'s your slave for life. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Huh? I never said that, I was disagreeing with it.

Be an ace in the sack hell if you (man) do all the work to get it to that point I think you deserve first \"dibs\". Think about it the woman gets to enjoy you chasing and being lovely to her. (half serious)

Phero Dude

Hey dude, I wasn\'t dissin\' you. Half serious here too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

DaVinci if I was sober I would think you were coming on to me, as you can see by my signature I am someone else\'s bitch for now.

-------
    I AM ALL MIGHTY AND I SHALL CUM BEFORE ALL

in a singing voice
    \"Go minute man go go, Go minute man go go.\"

Phero Dude

Oh, good god, man. What exactly makes you think I\'m coming on to you?! Aren\'t you in HS? I\'ll take my guys a little more mature, thanks.

Banned User

Oh, good god, man. What exactly makes you think I\'m coming on to you?! Aren\'t you in HS? I\'ll take my guys a little more mature, thanks.

Yeah you know it H-SCHOOL in this biatch. Oh look at me, I got seniorities cha cha cha. Sorry it happens everyday I can never tell whether a women is actually talking to me or simply just undressing me with her eyes, god I hate that.

Banned User

Enticing:but I did find it odd you claim women find sex 7 times more fulfilling than men. Are you a transsexual? Otherwise, how could you know this?

Enticing, This is a cruel, insulting and an atrocious thing to say to a man.If you dislike me for some reason, it\'s alright, I\'ll respect that but this has gone too far!I don\'t even know why you have this insulting attitude toward me.If I have done something to agrivate you without my knowings let me know, in public or in private and I assure you I will be man enough to apologise, But please donot insult me like that again.

Just to let you know that I\'m an ordinary man, personally very proud of my collaterals.No further proof will be provided. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Thank you.

Banned User

I realize now that I have not elaborated enough about my claim that women enjoy sex 7 times more than the men.

I got that from a lecture we had from a female sexologist at a private, but not so wild, house party.I don\'t remember all her points to support that thesis but I remember three:

1. The woman,in general have more fun buttons than the man.

2. The woman has a more sensitive skin, therefore sexual stimulations are more \"felt\".

3. Given the right conditions, a woman may experience upto seven orgasms in just one male ejaculation.

C\'mon people, is that so hard to comprehend? I was convinced.

All this and I have not taken to account Lucky\'s essay about female ejaculations.Twice, she said.

And maybe, just maybe, This is just my sick and unrealistic great expectations?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Kittie: not *every* woman get\'s that \"7x greater\" orgasm *every* time, or I seriously doubt you guys would be complaining as much as you do about not getting any. Tell you what though, figure out how to do it, and she\'s your slave for life.

This is quite strange how the youngest and newist female member of this forum understood what I was talking about, while the other female members, Lucky, Enticing and Elana, showed a \"duh?\" impression on their faces.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ummm Hate to break it to ya Seadove, but this comment was meant for you, not Tallmacky. She just mixed the names up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

tallmacky, not *every* woman get\'s that \"7x greater\" orgasm *every* time, or I seriously doubt you guys would be complaining as much as you do about not getting any. Tell you what though, figure out how to do it, and she\'s your slave for life.

Banned User

I don\'t think so.But if so all the more reason I said that she understood me better than you and the others.
    I was talking about capabilities and the right environment, not 100% fool proofs, and she just highlighted what I was trying to say.
    Mind you, I agree with her 100%.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think this is now the 8th time that you have edited your post, and it still doesn\'t make any sense. She was disagreeing with you as everyone else was. What you said about women was wrong. It was not true. It was incorrect.

Banned User

1. I edited 4 times, don\'t exagerate like my mother does. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

2. If you don\'t agree correct me, I\'d love to learn better on such a complicated human being called woman.

3. Are you saying you never experienced even one orgasm within one intercourse?

Banned User

So as not to complicate your reading of this thread I might just add one little fact that my girl friend\'s sitting right next to me saying she experiences 2 to 3 orgasms with me and I\'m no Valentino.

Surely other hot studs can do better than that?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Surely other hot studs can do better than that?

That\'s true [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

You see?

Now you\'re telling me that what I was saying is atleast partly true, (other than me of course).

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There are so many studs in New York. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: What\'s happening in your head

Bump. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think this is now the 8th time that you have edited your post, and it still doesn\'t make any sense. She was disagreeing with you as everyone else was. What you said about women was wrong. It was not true. It was incorrect.

Yeah, what she said.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1053862524EXIT63\">

Has Seadove lost his marbles:
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Yes
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />No
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Absofu#$%inlutely (Elana only please)
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Banned User

There are so many studs in New York. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Thanks Seadove you\'re cute too, my rocks are the only thing that get off though.

Banned User

Has Seadove lost his marbles:

No I didn\'t. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I was daft before I joined this forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Thanks Seadove you\'re cute too, my rocks are the only thing that get off though.

Jason,

I was not counting you in.You\'re just a little boy.
    I was talking about real hot studs.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

hahah I know.

Those poll results are huge man.

OK, who voted in my spot? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Banned User

I didn\'t but it looks like 26 people did [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

OK, who voted in my spot? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I did. What are you going to do...spank me? Make me take of all my clothes and do bad things to me?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information