Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default MONES ADVERSELY AFFECTS EXAM PERFORMANCE?!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ive started my final exams this week and i totally [bad word] them up and i was acting weird in the hall while i sat them. people were saying afterwards that i was trying to kill my exam paper (from aggressiveness and fury)+ i noticed that i was a lot more rash on my decisions, not thinking over problems as carefully, thinking generally thick, + making thick mistakes + forgetting fundamental concepts, all of which i dont normally do, as i would hope, in my finals.

of course i ddidnt think about all this in the exam, just got my head own and geeked away, but then meditating over how weird it was from all other exam experiences, i realise that the one thing different from all other exams ive ever sat is that this time I HAD MONES ON.

i had one of those mixes on, soe:ae:npa in 5:3:2, possibly 6:3:2, on neck and throat, wrists, chin, backs of hand.

i had them on, on tuesday and wednesday , realised that mones could hyave [bad word] up my performance on wed night, and today thursay(my 3rd exam), i didnt put any mones on to see if there was a difference, AND THERE WAS, nothing like the previous two days, a lot more controlled, more thinking, more brains overall,even though my brain was more knackered (tue +wed exams 3 hrs long each) therefore i think the mones did make me act in my strange manner.

i never risking wearing mones in an exam again, ive got one leftr, aybe after it but certainly not before, it might also affect revision im not sure, but from hindsight, i feel i did skim over a lot more things + probably dint make the wisest of decisions when i had mones on as opposed to off or normal.

so guys (and gals), have any of you noticed anything like this or strange mannerisms mentally?

Default Re: MONES ADVERSELY AFFECTS EXAM PERFORMANCE?!

i have noticed this with homework also...when wearing mones in school I have this insane inability to consentrate on work, i constatnly want to joke and talk to ppl.., i think i have given up on wearing them to school...the affects are not all that great in that environment and im not getting as much work done...lol

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    i never risking wearing mones in an exam again, ive got one leftr, aybe after it but certainly not before, it might also affect revision im not sure, but from hindsight, i feel i did skim over a lot more things + probably dint make the wisest of decisions when i had mones on as opposed to off or normal.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Possible:
    1. your thinking about your pheromone product that you\'ve applied and about how it works
    2. you\'ve triggered cave man syndrom with pheromones
    3. you\'ve triggered hornyness with pheromones
    4. your just dumb
    5 , or all of the above

Banned User

I\'ll tell you what to do.

Before you leave your home to go for that exam eat half a bar of chocolate.It will help you improve your memory ability and concentration, and lessen that anxiety feeling in your stomach.

For me it works.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I wore mones for AP exams, SATs, SAT IIs, and prarie states (ACT).
    I was mackin it up before my APs but felt sorta bad when i realized i could be destracting others... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    wont get my scores till july but both history and english APs seemed prety easy

i got a 1460 on the SATS and two 770s on math and writing SAT IIs, so if anything, they could have helped.

But I got my scores back from an ACT i took with a considerable amount of mones on, and did not do as well as i would have hoped.

Perhaps the confidance boost of a good app/mix would help your scores, where as a psycho random or OD app would mess your mind and hurt your scores.

That seems to make sense... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

if you do poorly, go in and see the instructor and explain your situation vis-a-vis the mones, they always appreciate a prevously unheard hilarious excuse. I sure would like to be in the hallway to hear the guffaws.

Banned User

i got a 1460 on the SATS and two 770s on math and writing SAT IIs, so if anything, they could have helped

I have a friend who got a 1430, and we all consider him a genius, though I am not sure of your studying habbits as this guy doesn\'t work at all.

Journeyman

-none ruins my ability to concentrate. On the other hand -rone helps me focus.

Banned User

If it\'s possible for you to do, do this. Don\'t wear any underwear when you go to take your exam just a pair of jeans or whatever. During the exam, during the hardest part find the hottest girl in the room begin to secretly masturbate. After you have \"comed\" hurry up you only got 60 seconds, now try to get all the hardest problems then. Your mind will be much more sharp.

Journeyman

yeh cloud 9 2/ and 3/ are most likely to be the culprits

p.s sat score of around 1300 correlates to iq of 120-25, therefore 1460 probably around 135-40, which is still below genius level

Banned User

lol

That is true, I suppose...

lol

Bart

Banned User

The kid I know who is a genius is kind of lacking in everything else mind wise. Think about this the SAT during the whole math sections is testing 1. How quickly one can respond and answer the question 2. How well they answer and their knowledge of the laws of mathematics and their natural born talents.

So if you are not good standardized math and writing then you are a \'tard I suppose [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]? I have seen many bright people with great artistic talent, people skills and so on who suck on standardized test.

Basically the brain in a smart and dumb person usually doesn\'t differ much by size its what the alloted content is allowed to be. For instance someone who does extremely well in school naturally usually will be great as far as a information and thinking person, but when it comes to art, creativity, social skills, and so on they are lacking so much they may even seem dumb. Vice versa with a more creative/artistic/free thinking person.

Some people I have meant who are seriously all around dumb just plain and simply dumb. No one decides on what they will be so I am not blaming anyone.

YES I HIJACKED THE POST ARGGHHHH
    -----------

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s not all in his head. EW makes it hard to concentrate in a big way. I don\'t wear it to work on the week I have to reconcile my attorneys\' corporate American Express card bills and do disbursement vouchers and other kinds of bookkeeping/billing tasks. I can\'t figure well when I\'m wearing copulins. It takes me twice as long to do any kind of precision work, even just basic arithmetic kind of stuff like that. This has been mentioned by several people.

Journeyman

social skills = learned response + probably natural mone signature creating its lineage

artistic/creativity/analytical = strength of connections between conscious + subconscious minds

therefore its possible to increase intelligence, from applied daily, to analytical, and creative by increasing connections between brain halves

Banned User

140 IQ =genius i scored fairly low on SAT and I got my IQ tested at a university it was 132.

**DONOTDELETE**

Cloud9, are you sure it\'s 140? I thought genius began at 130.

Maybe some Mensa members here know.

Banned User

seems like I saw it on a chart 140 was genius level. anything above 110 was gifted..and it goes up from there.

**DONOTDELETE**

www.mensa.us.org has an article stating 140 is a misconception.

To qualify for Mensa you have to score ... guess what? on the Stanford Binet ...

132!

No lie. Check it out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

what is Mensa?

Banned User

nevermind I found out... english nerd club

Banned User

I once did a test (for Mensa) when I was 16 and I only very nearly missed the qualifications to become a member. If I would do that test now I might pass .... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

BTW, JVK is a member.

what is Mensa?

buwahhhaaaaaahahaha [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

I believe it is 135 and up, does anyone know a free IQ test, internet wise?

**DONOTDELETE**

www.mensa.us.org has an article stating 140 is a misconception.

To qualify for Mensa you have to score ... guess what? on the Stanford Binet ...

132!

No lie. Check it out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I got a 143 but i thought that was above average but not genius. I mean i know i am not smarter and more logical than most people but isn\'t genius closer to 160. Onmy finals for college i made all A\'s and i didn\'t study that hard. Mones don\'t have an affect on my Tests i know that. I don\'t know i only took the SAT once after parying late and i made an 1130 which i know i could have done better! Anyway i test high in test such as the IQ, but at the same time i don\'t really study alot im more into atheletics! When i think about it im above average in most categories of competition but im not really a show off! Personality wise im a little shy at first but after i start talking to a girl its as if girls can\'t resist me. Sometimes though im to smart for my own good lol! Anyhow i think mones are fine for testing and that its your fault you did bad!

I think you\'re right, Nate. Genius starts around 160. I qualify for Mensa, but I\'m in the 130\'s (138 I think???), and my ex was a 141, and didn\'t qualify for genius status (in any way [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

SAT--I was there in my pj\'s, to tell you how awake I was, and got around 1170. I really didn\'t care how I did, still don\'t. Most places only want 500 for college, and I think you get that much if you fill in all your personal info correctly!lol

The only thing that\'s ever messed me up for exams was a No-Doze I took freshman year before a history test because somebody kept pulling the fire alarm in my dorm the night before. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I couldn\'t be still during the test--heart beating too fast, edge, fidgety, couldn\'t concentrate. Never done that again.

Banned User

I don\'t do that great on standardized tests and I scored a high IQ..go figure...maybe they should give IQ tests to get into colleges..wouldn\'t that be more logical on indicating your potential at the univeristy/college?

Well, there are geniuses out there who can\'t function in normal society, so I don\'t think an IQ test would give any indication of performance.

Some people just don\'t do well on standardized tests. I think it has something to do with the time factor, and the fact that it\'s a TEST. Example: I used to date a guy I had classes with. We\'d take a test. It\'d take me 20 min to finish, and he\'d be there an hour. We\'d get the same grade. (And his IQ was higher.) What was the difference? I didn\'t go back to check my answers. He did. Didn\'t trust himself. He also took longer to go through the questions and work them out in his mind than I did. Doesn\'t mean one is smarter than the other. Just means certain people can do things faster. In the meantime, he could sure kick my a$$ at any sport. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Journeyman

SATS are in no way an indicator of IQ

I\'ve scored anywhere between 130 and 150 on IQ tests, but ive never pursued an official MENSA test. But I\'d still hardly consider myself a genius either way...go figure.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information