ive started my final exams this week and i totally [bad word] them up and i was acting weird in the hall while i sat them. people were saying afterwards that i was trying to kill my exam paper (from aggressiveness and fury)+ i noticed that i was a lot more rash on my decisions, not thinking over problems as carefully, thinking generally thick, + making thick mistakes + forgetting fundamental concepts, all of which i dont normally do, as i would hope, in my finals.

of course i ddidnt think about all this in the exam, just got my head own and geeked away, but then meditating over how weird it was from all other exam experiences, i realise that the one thing different from all other exams ive ever sat is that this time I HAD MONES ON.

i had one of those mixes on, soe:ae:npa in 5:3:2, possibly 6:3:2, on neck and throat, wrists, chin, backs of hand.

i had them on, on tuesday and wednesday , realised that mones could hyave [bad word] up my performance on wed night, and today thursay(my 3rd exam), i didnt put any mones on to see if there was a difference, AND THERE WAS, nothing like the previous two days, a lot more controlled, more thinking, more brains overall,even though my brain was more knackered (tue +wed exams 3 hrs long each) therefore i think the mones did make me act in my strange manner.

i never risking wearing mones in an exam again, ive got one leftr, aybe after it but certainly not before, it might also affect revision im not sure, but from hindsight, i feel i did skim over a lot more things + probably dint make the wisest of decisions when i had mones on as opposed to off or normal.

so guys (and gals), have any of you noticed anything like this or strange mannerisms mentally?