Close

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    Journeyman

Default A STRANGE POLL - PLEASE TAKE PART

visit-red-300x50PNG
    the poll im setting here is basically trying to figure out whether there is a direct correlation between the effectiveness of mones and the frequency of showers/baths the user has. it sounds weird but it may show a correlation. so just to see...

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1055109795foofoo\">

BATH/SHOWER FREQUENCY + MONE PERFORMANCE
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />HAVE B/S EVERYDAY + MONES WORK GREAT
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />HAVE B/S EVERYDAY + MONES AREN\'T SHOWING SOUND RESULTS
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />HAVE B/S EVERY 2ND DAY + MONES ARE GREAT
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />HAVE B/S EVERY 2ND DAY + MONES AREN\'T SHOWING SOUND RESULTS
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />B/S EVERY 3RD DAY + MONES GOOD
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />B/S EVERY 3RD DAY + MONES CRAP
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />B/S GREATER THAN 3 DAYS + MONES GOOD
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />B/S GREATER THAN 3 DAYS + MONES ARE CRAP
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Default Re: A STRANGE POLL - PLEASE TAKE PART

What\'s your thesis?
    Basically the only valid info you\'re going to extract from this poll is the showering patterns of users on this forum.
    Your poll can\'t account for things like how many days the users wear pheromones, what soaps they\'re using, weather influences (sun, +sweat), etc.
    I shower every day, but I only wear mones 2 or 3 days a week. I also clean with an anti-bacterial gel if those days are back-to-back.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What\'s your thesis?
    Basically the only valid info you\'re going to extract from this poll is the showering patterns of users on this forum.
    Your poll can\'t account for things like how many days the users wear pheromones, what soaps they\'re using, weather influences (sun, +sweat), etc.
    I shower every day, but I only wear mones 2 or 3 days a week. I also clean with an anti-bacterial gel if those days are back-to-back.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Everyone knows a poll will not yield perfect scientifically accurate results, but the point of a poll is to get a general idea of what is going on, and usually it works out well. Foofoo can not possibly request all of this information from every user, but he can get a general idea and thus try out what the poll points to, if it works great if not nothing is really lost.

Everyone knows a poll will not yield perfect scientifically accurate results, but the point of a poll is to get a general idea of what is going on, and usually it works out well. Foofoo can not possibly request all of this information from every user, but he can get a general idea and thus try out what the poll points to, if it works great if not nothing is really lost.

The other variables are too significant. What you\'re going to end up with are two unrelated sets of data:
    1. Shower frequency of love scent users.
    2. Effectiveness of mones for love scent users.

But of course anyone can poll however they like. I\'m just pointing out some of the shortcomings of the theory behind the poll.

Banned User

There are a thousands variables, significant? maybe. Such as how attractive that one person is, there approaching skills all which signify the quality and the potential of the -mones. Unless those taking the poll have showered on all of the basis given then they would not know. It is general, very very general, I think every poll is taken with a grain of salt.I know you and I both get this, but what else is there to do? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I know you and I both get this, but what else is there to do? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wait until our brainquicken comes, at which point we\'ll be able to move objects with our minds. I hope I grow a monkey tail too.

Phero Dude

&lt;--Showers 2x daily, uses Purell, and wears mones 3-5 times a week.

I haven\'t worn them for 3 days now, it\'s a new record for me. Wore them for almos 4 weeks straight, now I\'m going to wait a couple more days, reapply, then head up to see my girl who I haven\'t been able to spend time with since Wednesday..exciting :P

-Jon

Journeyman

yes. it is a very general poll. and what i can see from the results so far is not much concrete evidence, although if i had to say something, the underlying trend would be increase showers = better mones, although thats not taking into account anything else, which would undoubtedly cause various things alongsise this

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

The only thing the poll shows as of this post is that more respondents shower daily.

Phero Pro

The only thing the poll shows as of this post is that more respondents shower daily.

Its to demonstrate we have good hygene

Thread Information