Close

Thread: Prom Night

Phero Pharaoh

Default Prom Night

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Tonight is my prom night. You can bet I\'m going armed with my pheromones! I\'m going to shower again and re-apply the mones. I look hella fly in my Tuxedo. lol.

I will have a report of any pheromol responses I get. Times like this, it\'s nice to have WKM#1 under your belt.

- Krish

Journeyman

Default Re: Prom Night

WKM#1 under your belt? Sounds like an incoming blow job to me. LOL

nczeebs

Phero Pharaoh

LMAO. I wasn\'t expecting that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

TONIGHT WAS [bad word] SPECTACULAR! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE. LOL.

I was the center of attention, and boy did I love that! I danced with like, 10-13 different girls, and while I was dancing, people was cheering on, especially the chicas. This night has been filled with pheromol responses, so many that I\'d stay up all night trying to describe every single event that happened.

I\'ll tell you one thing, for the first hour, I just sat with friends because I thought since I\'ve never danced before I might look like an idiot trying. Well, I also figured I look like more of an idiot just sitting there and not trying, so I got up and got involved - thats when the pheromol reactions occured. So, this proves an important lesson - No matter how great your mones are, unless you\'re some celeb, mones can only do so much - you have to do your part. I can\'t get over the fact that I was the center of attention though, all the girls were taking pictures, cheering, dancing, and giggling. Can one really ask for more? Spectacular night - couldn\'t have had it as great without WKM#1.

- Krish

Phero Pro

Krtel,

It\'s so great to hear that you had soo much fun dancin\' at your prom [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] . IMNHO dancing and mones belong together [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] . I\'ve also notice that I get a lot more wild hits at dances that are special such as major dances were people come out to party (camp dances with people from all over with live music) vs. the weekly social dance that\'s DJ\'d. I guess people are already in the mood to really party for prom so the pheros just drove the rxns into the stratosphere [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] .

BTW ever think about taking dance lessons? Swing lessons? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, I\'ve thought of it, I just really never got to it. How do I find people in Houston that do dance lessons? Hope it isn\'t too expensive.

Thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

- Krish

Journeyman

nice post...i had prom last friday, and also had quite the time. I looked awesome but was a little bit out of it at first (forgot to take my adderall). Anyway, I was wearing my TE SOE AE concoction that has really no precise ratios (maybe 1SOE:7AE:42TE (yes 42)in an pheromax atomizer, just a guess) but it smells freaking awesome. I didn\'t wear much, just a couple small shpritzes, but I reapplied a spray 2 more times over the evening. I was mackin it. I went with a lady friend of mine, no relationship or anything, but she was grinding her ass to my crotch like it was nobodys buisness. Also got some <very> suggestive looks from a number of acquaintances, one of which i found out has something of a crush on me.

Very cool feeling for a 17 yr old junior with no solid love life to have senior girls swooning over you heehee [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Hey Krish. This is totally off topic (sue me), but are you going off to college in the fall? Texas A&M has a kick *ss C&W dance team (Aggie Wranglers) that teach their country version of swing (Jitterbug) over the course of the semester. Great way to meet people and you couldn\'t ask for better teachers. Of course, you\'d probably need to live in College Station... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

lol, sounds like you had some major fun! BTW I\'m a senior, not a junior. However, it still rocks to have all the girls cheering you on and dancing w/ you! I am not complaining. lol.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Hey,

I\'m going in the Spring. I need to work on getting more money as I can\'t afford to go right now.

I will be living on campus so I guess I could be apart of that. Thanks for the info. - I\'ll be sure to join. Just out of curiosity, are you an A&M graduate or student? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

King of the coupons!

Krish - Talk of the Prom! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Glad you had a fun one! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Did you use PCC with your mix this time, or did you use your mix alone? Thanks Prom Master! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Yeah, I\'ve thought of it, I just really never got to it. How do I find people in Houston that do dance lessons? Hope it isn\'t too expensive.
    Thanks
    - Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Krish,

What I\'d do would be to go to www.google.com and do a search for \"Houston Lindy Hop\" . There might be a SwingOut Houston dance camp (www.houstonswingout.org), although I\'m not exactly sure when it is. You probably should also take lindy lessons for at least 3-6 months before you sign-up for camp. Levels are usually more advanced at a Swing dance camp.

Phero Pharaoh

I was wearing the tiny amount of PCC. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Dude

Yep, Former Student- graduated last May (although I\'m actually class of 2000. Damn 6-yr engineering track. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])
    You\'ll love it there. A&amp;M really is like a big family, and if you don\'t know how to dance when you go, you\'ll certainly know by the time you finish! That town is all over C&amp;W dance, especially jitterbug. Do you know where you\'ll be living on campus?

Phero Pharaoh

I have absolutely no idea. lol. Hopefully a coed dorm though.

- Krish

Phero Dude

LOL! Yeah, right. Unless you\'re coming in on an honor scholarship that\'s highly unlikely (there are only 2 co-eds that I know of). That\'s good news for you though. The all male dorms, especially the ones with communal baths and window unit AC (these used to be NON air!) seem to have much better bonding experiences than the more expensive and posh (if any dorm can be considered posh) ones. OK, I\'ll stop keeping this thread off track! If you want more info on A&amp;M, PM me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Actually, I looked at the coed dorms. They have like 8 halls for them and they run about $2000 a semester. Not too bad.

Phero Dude

Oh wow. I lived on campus 97-98 so they\'ve upped the # of coeds considerably since then. Co-ed just means girls and guys on alternating floors (unless they\'ve changed that too) so other than the 24-hr visitation rule it\'s not all that different from the single-gender dorms. Seriously, check out the all-male dorms... you\'ll have a *totally* different experience there (and I do not mean that like I know some of you are thinking- shame on you!). I lived in a modular (the most expensive dorms- you have one roommate and the two of you have your own bathroom) and I wish I\'d roughed it a little in one of the balcony-style or community bath ones. I didn\'t get to know very many people in my dorm and the unity there (the dorms are really big into group activities and image) was almost non-existent. Anyway, it rocks that you\'re checking out A&amp;M. Love my school! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Do they have any dorms for semi-social clouded hackers who don\'t really enjoy \"group activities\" maybe if they just like have a dark place, most of the time with the lights cut off? I find the accent/culture a bit threatening is all. I was also wondering if they would have an available LAN for one to play on along with some college super-computers to umm work on?

When you spoke about male bonding I was thinking really dirty thoughts, like what if they accidently brushed against their friends penis I bet they would stop talking to eachother, and move over to that hacker dorm to live out their college life in shame.

Phero Dude

Gee. Aren\'t *you* a fun drunk. Please TM, keep entertaining us.

Banned User

No I am more of a happy non-chalont drunk, I am not really drunk right now, I am just out of it a bit. I just remember all the accidental cock hits I received and how annoying it can be, but if you are a fat guy I mean frat guy you have to like be all hey lets party were are the ladies where are the ladies but when you think about it, its more like prison they don\'t want women they want any piece of meat near them, why else would a bunch of young guys live together. I say hack, hate the world, and complain about it .

Forum hijacked you won\'t get me you little copper bugger guy.

bump fo tm

Phero Pharaoh

Wow, you\'re really demented. lol. I actually prefer coed. I don\'t get along too well with other guys. I thrive around a female\'s presence. I don\'t know why, I just do. This thread has officially gone off topic.

**DONOTDELETE**

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Gee. Aren\'t *you* a fun drunk. Please TM, keep entertaining us.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

LOL

Thread Information