Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default If you\'re ugly..........

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If you\'re ugly, but you have a nice body, and a bunch of natuaral pheromones, how can you use that?

How can you play off of that?

Bart

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: If you\'re ugly..........

How can you be ugly and have a nice body at the same time? I don\'t get that. Dude, FYI I think your trying way too hard.
    Last edited by krtel; 12-22-2009 at 01:51 AM.

Banned User

he meant having an ugly face. Maybe he is insecure about his looks. You don\'t have to be mean about it.

Just try and be funny. if you can protect a girl and make her laugh (but clever humor, not immature), then you have a shot with a lot of them. Just don\'t play up your strength, etc. They can see that. If you do, you could end up looking like a meathead.

Banned User

Well, OF COURSE I\'M INSECURE!

lol

Just yesterday, 3 differnt girls said I was UGLY!

As for the body...Oh, that\'s not a problem. I haven\'t gotten a complaint about htat for...Oh, before I started working out which is...However many years.

As for the humor part. This is PRECISELY what I do. I like to say witty things to make people laugh, v.s. actling like a dumb***.

As for the strength thing...There\'s nothign you can really do, unless you are ACTUALLY LIFTING. Which I always get looks.

But, these girls that say I\'m ugly...They\'ll be the SAME ONES that give me DIRECT eye contact, and start at my body, etc.

In FACT... Me and a friend did a contest while back..Half a year. And he won, but...One girl SAID THIS!

Josh looks better than you...But you have a nice body, and I\'m just ( I think she was 16 or something) and that matters more.

Either way though.

It\'s just freaking pissing me off.

Ok...

I\'ll be in lunch. I\'ll GET MY FREAKING FOOD! And WALK TO MY SEAT, and AS I\'M WALKING THERE I\'ll have a few girls turn around, give me direct eye contact and/or stare at me. But than turn away, or not turn away, but that\'s IT. Why? They feel, I like him but...He\'s not got hte FACE I like.

There must be some sort of way to keep them in...I got them hooked but my face is making their brain take over damn it. Of course, not everyone. Peoepl are differnt, diferent tastes, different imporatance.

However, if there\'s a way that you could use your strength and make someone FORGET about your weakness =, whatever htat may be that would be nice.

I wasn\'t joking about the getting looks. That is ESPECIALLY TRUE of the YOUNGER GIRLS. They get so doe eyed. Only problem, that\'s it...I\'m like a damn statue. I\'m not happy with looks d*mn it! I would ilke to MOVE ON to somethign other than being looked at all the f** time.

Either way.

Bart

You may not be able to pick up perfect 10\'s, but would you give the average looking, great personality girl a chance if she was interested?

Banned User

I don\'t see how wanting a POA is trying too hard, just a question. I didn\'t even noticed women/girls even cared about looks unless they were fantasizing and such. I am sure your school is similiar to mine Bart, as where there are some very ugly guys getting some good looking girls. The ratio I see of good looking guys compared to ugly guys with girlfriends, I would have to say the smaller/ugly guys usually will have more.

Journeyman

it is actually possible to change facial ugliness in much the same way as improving the rest of your body. the secret is, your body will look good because of its muscle content and muscle tone, similarly, by improving the facial muscles, your overall appearance can improve. in other words you could do facial workouts, which take about 2-3 minutes everyday + get your mouth + sides knackereed. ive notice my face change, from perhaps an 8 to a 9 in looks. youll also notice that the hottest bitches have slightly muscular faces, therefore correlating to the truth of my theory.

Banned User

Maybe the girls are picking up the -mones, but are relating their attractiveness to your body as it seems adequate, thus not your face, and that right there brings you a step below normal phero users, where it is even more just a fantasy as its only your body, not your face, mind, you.

Does that make sense? if it doesn\'t I can spell check it and rewrite it.

The only thing I do as far as facial treatment is a girls product I think, Nivea Silky shimmer I love that stuff. Oh and I flex my jaw alot.

The perfect face! On the sidebar there click on The Evidence tab on the left hand side, then on beauty ranges.

Banned User

i hope bart isn\'t worrying about good looking girls, because I don\'t think he\'d want girls to worry about good looking boys.

If 3 girls told you that you were ugly, they obviously are seriously lacking in terms of their own s-it. Anyone with their s-it together would not say that to somebody.

Bart, okay, you are trying to make clever comments, good, but don\'t overdo it. With your size, you may look like some gorrilla trying to get everyone\'s attention every other second. Try and be mature, classy, diginified, smart, make witty comments when the time arises, but don\'t continuously try and blurt out funny things -- it\'ll back fire.

A skinny guy who carries himself with class is not as noticed as a muscular guy doing the same. WHy? Because it is perceived that the skinny guy is just deferring and is being polite because he has to. A muscular guy is percieved as having choice, and in a position of power to be dominant. When you give up that dominance to lift someone else up, they\'ll respect you for it and it will be recoginized more then it will be a percieved weak male. You have some things going for you in your quest to get a girlfriend.

Ultimately though you can\'t fake your true personality and doing things because people tell you to isn\'t the same as having them inside. So decide what it is you truly want to be first (and i don\'t mean popular or the alpha male, I mean what traits would you want your son to have?), and then go with it. Whether a girl finds that attractive or not, at least you are being true to yourself.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    and then go with it. Whether a girl finds that attractive or not, at least you are being true to yourself.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

In the long run that\'s great, but I think he wants some action now.

Banned User

then get a hooker. you can\'t just get action by acting, unless you are a super actor. if you are comfortable with yourself, it is easier. You don\'t mind rejection, which other then not knowing how to communicate to a woman, is what primarily inhibits guys.

Banned User

then get a hooker. you can\'t just get action by acting, unless you are a super actor. if you are comfortable with yourself, it is easier, and the process is not such a pain. You don\'t mind rejection, which other then not knowing how to communicate to a woman, is what primarily inhibits guys.

Banned User

then get a hooker. you can\'t just get action by acting, unless you are a super actor. if you are comfortable with yourself, it is easier, and the process is not such a pain. You don\'t mind rejection, which other then not knowing how to communicate to a woman, is what primarily inhibits guys.

Banned User

Action by pure physical contact and/or a relationship. I was not referring to it as just straight sex rather, experiencing a girl up close and personal (cliche).

Banned User

sorry about the 3 posts. don\'t know what happened. If he doesn\'t necessarily want sex, i would give the same advice, other then get a hooker. These things really do not happen overnight, unless you are you know who. If you are a guy, you have to deal with not getting action. It is just important that you don\'t let your relationship/sex life directly affect your own self-image, because that can bring some people down.

Banned User

Thankyou.

I believe that Tallmacky was right in that they are percieving mones to what would seem appropriate.

But, yes, if a 3 told me I was ugly, they got sh** wrong with them.

And, I have seen ugly guys going out with girls all the time, yes, however there is a sympathy factor.
    Example: some dude..Tall, skinny, but it\'s all fat, is a ballerina, going out with some girl that EVERYONE says I should hook up with. That pisses me off, as I am not a ballerina, so I don\'g get the girl? It makes little sense. I bleieve that many of the girls are taking the friend v.s. BOY-friend and mixing them up.

another thing you have to look at is... A lot of the time, ti\'s just liek that. The girl is purposely going out with the non-muscular guy, or not pretty face because she feels COMFORATABLE with him.

It\'s just confusing, and frustrating.

I undestand what you are saying about the witty comments,a nd this is exaclty what I do. I do not blurt out things like you perhaps think. I am very intelligent, yes. Not in cgrades necessarily, but thinking, intuition, etc.

It\'s just, I don\'t know. I get looks, but that\'s it.

If I was skinny, I wouldn\'t get AS MANY LOOKS but yet I\'d at least be able to go far with the girl.

The best thing to be would be pretty face and skinny. That is what would probably get the most girls.

HOwever, I am the opposite, obviously.

The quetsion is, what do I do to make that in my favor.
    Also, sex, no I am not neccessarily looking for that. I am looking for the perience of someone else. I do not blievee it right to compromize who I am to make myself appear what the girl wants, obviously too. I believe that\'s not even neccessary anyway.

It\'s just, actual doign something... I dont\' really know what to do. I mean, I can\'t really change myeslf. I do everything I can.

I mean, I can\'t make myself prettier (I do exercise my jaws. In fact, I clench my jaws so much my pointy tooth, bottom has a damn line chipped in it...!!). HOwever, I can increase pheormone output and workout.

By showering at night and eating at night. I have extremely high pheromone output.

That\'s not the problem. I will tell you right now. Girls are attracted to me. It\'s just, because of my face, or perhaps something else, theat\'s it. I get looks walking down the hall, that\'s it. I would not say I am that big neither. I have wide shoulders, etc, however I am not the hugest of course, but rather got muscle not too much fat, wide shoulders.

Anyway, I really don\'t knwo what to do. When a girl stares at me, I suppose, at that moment I could grab her ass or something finger f** her..But I dont\' knwo. There\'s no relationship opportunity at that time. It\'s just, someone looking at me. I could have the girl having an orgasm looking at me, but tha\'ts not f*** going to help me very much, no IS IT!?

See what I\'m saying though? Either way. It\'s what you think about yourself, obviously. I can\'t change who I am, and so I\'m not going to try. There is no point anyway. It\'s just frustration though.

Bart

Banned User

When a girl stares at me, I suppose, at that moment I could grab her ass or something finger f** her..&gt;&gt;&gt;

No you couldn\'t. Just cause a girl stares at you doesn\'t mean she wants to be assaulted. Your problem is not your looks, you need to better understand women

Banned User

No you couldn\'t. Just cause a girl stares at you doesn\'t mean she wants to be assaulted. Your problem is not your looks, you need to better understand women

Hahah, I am sure Bart was giving a joke to the extreme. You do have some good points on calling him out, in a way. First things first let\'s cover the ugly thing, most of the time when someone calls you ugly its a general statement by an idiot, maybe like when someone calls another person \"stupid\" or even more dumb \"gay\" and so on. Younger girls love to say this alot as its their main line of defense. One of my friends, and the best looking guy in the school (next to me oh heheh I kid) was called ugly by a girl aswell, also he was not successful with girls either until recently he got a GF but if you knew the GF it wasn\'t that hard for him to achieve. I remeber once he walked into one of our classes and our heavy set middle aged sex crazed teacher commented on how good looking he was and all the girls were like \"ahhhh no\" \"ewww\". Did they think that? Well if he had walked in and they didn\'t know him they may have agreed, but they knew him, or they could tell in his presence that personality wise and such it wasn\'t attractive or going to work.

Basically he thinks just like a man, he thinks that he knows how a women thinks but he has no damn idea you can see it in the way he flirts with girls sometimes. There was this 10/10 in one of our tech classes and he would try to flirt with her. The most obnoxious things like when she would have her hand raised he would come over and grab it and walk away like he was smooth hahaha. She did show some interest in me however when ever I would approach she always had stares and strong looks at me, if I was far away she would stare alot, I could tell from her body language that if I approached it would have been ok (before -mones). I can walk into a room now and talk to someone and she instantly will look and the same stare now with the -mones. The thing is she may have shown interest but guess what she never approached nor would she ever, its partially my fault for taking no intuiative or knowing the female well enough to. I remember once when we were like in 8th or 9th he was like \"J you are like a good looking guy why aren\'t girls after you?\" (I couldn\'t speak to girls well at all or anything socially) That\'s the problem right there he was thinking like a guy would you know? Just like the it must be my face thing(it may or may not be).

A girl with a pretty face alone will bring her popularity and a boyfriend (girls let that point be). We have foreign exchanged students who come and go. The girls who are not attractive are never spoken to rarely or are treated like the guest that they are. As soon as a good looking one comes along they are treated like royality, every guy tries relentless to flirt with them, the girls want to talk to her, and overall everyone is much much more nicer. Good looks for a guy can backfire in many ways, not only this but my buddy nor me ever get a pinch on the ass or any special treatment, or girls willingly approaching much. Maybe it\'s our personalities or the simple fact that looks for guys don\'t help much in achieving the true prize. Working on your body this long, has it gotten you the girlfriend yet, then maybe that\'s not the solution, but I am sure it must feel good.

(warning spelling errors above [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Phero Dude

OK, here\'s my two cents...

monesrule\'s got the right idea here... you *do* need to understand women better, but (and I couldn\'t tell from your profile, so this is a guess) high school is also a really strange time for both girls AND guys. Everyone\'s trying to get a sense of who they are while simultaneously trying to be \"in\" or \"cool\".

These girls that are calling you ugly to your face are not worth your time (unless, of course, you\'ve *provoked* them into saying that, but that\'s not the vibe I get from you). If the most important thing to them is the shape of your face, imagine trying to have any kind of serious conversation with them. Right. As far as \"ugly\" guys getting the girls, \"ugly\" is really defined differently by each individual person. Your idea of ugly might be someone else\'s Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, and vice versa. Here\'s my take on \"ugly\"... you are as unattractive as you *believe* you are. If you don\'t think you\'re special in any way (attractive, confident, etc), don\'t expect anyone else to either. It\'s about body language and the way you present yourself. Take a step back and really try to picture what *other* people see when they look at you, and I don\'t just mean your face. Muscles are all fine and well, but first things first... you gotta believe in *youself*.

Alrighty. Now that I\'m starting to sound like a motivational speaker I\'ll try to wrap this up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] As far as pheromones go I don\'t have a clue as I\'m pretty new to all that, but I can tell you this... I\'d much rather talk to an \"ugly\" short skinny guy than one who can\'t put two intelligent words together or acts like he thinks he\'s a nobody. Power of thought, bud. HTH

Journeyman

How do u define ugliness? do u assume that
    he is ugly just because of his pimples , big open pores and acne scars. or by the shapes of his/her face etc.. i do have some friends who look handsome even with his open pores and acne scars.i think without those scar , he would be very handsome , isnt it? i dont think a smooth face would make man or woman look handsome or pretty . the most he or she had is plesant looking .dont u agree ?whether u are handsome or not , doesnt depend on whether u had a smooth face .

personnally i dont think marv14yag is ugly though i never see his picture . i think what the girls meant is that he is not handsome, thats all. unless marv14yag has a horse face or what ever, otherwise he is just another normal person to the girls. i know a woman who is really ugly . but she is very optimistic.her face is like a horse. i am saying this seriously . i think her mother used to tease her f/ her ugliness . and thats why she learn how to accept critizism .And in fact she is a comedian now for a few movie .

Banned User

These girls that are calling you ugly to your face are not worth your time

I believe I\'m gonna agree with Kittie on this one.

Try to use your other assets, like wit, charm, charisma and general attributes.

And stay away from those insulting women, I say.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Stranger

Oh come on man, I\'m sure there\'s something you can do about your face, and besides I would like you to define \"ugly\". I\'m sure it can\'t be that bad. I\'ll tell you what\'s ugly. Ugly is Steve Urkel and that annoying little brat (Mark I believe) with glasses in \"Step By Step\".

I\'m not exactly skinny (dunno but skinny seems to be a positive kind of word in this forum) but I\'m slim and fit and I\'ve got a \"pretty face\" and I do NOT get all the girls. Far from it. Also remember, cool hair is important. Make sure your hair is good looking, maybe color it or bleach it. Things like that can do a lot to your selfestem.
    Go out, buy yourself a couple of cool new clothes, get a nosejob if that\'s your main concern and the main ugly-causing feature in your face.

TJ

Phero Dude

If you\'re ugly ..........and you know it clap your hands !

Ok lol , sorry couldn\'t resist.

Seriously now :

Lemme quote this , cos it hits the truth 100%

Do your looks matter? Of course they do, but not nearly as much as you think and not nearly as much as anyone else thinks. Men fundamentally judge women by their looks: face, hair, eyes, breast, legs, body, etc. and, more than anything else, it is a woman\'s looks that turns men on (or turns men off). For a (heterosexual) man, a woman\'s looks are what initially \"trances\" him out, whereas women tend to be seduced more by words and actions - unless the man is some kind of male supermodel or superstar in which case women will trance out on him in the same way a man will trance out on any beautiful woman.

It is only natural that men think the same rules about looks apply to women as they do men. To a certain extent, yes. A woman, however, places much less importance to how a man looks compared to how he can make her feel. Looks might better help you get the \"audition\" but that\'s all. Techniques like spoken NLP patterns, eliciting and mirroring values, Mr. Smooth, kino, etc. are strategies based on direct derivations of that understanding. Good looks, the right (symmetrical) face, decent body, nice clothes, will provide you an opportunity to \"audition\" for a woman much more easily than bad looks but that\'s all you get - an audition. From that point on it still comes down to how you can make her feel. It\'s your ability to make women feel warm, happy, and magical deep down inside them that makes them actually want you, not how you look. That doesn\'t mean, though, that you shouldn\'t always try to look and feel your best. Why handicap yourself?

There u have it goddamnit ! Now stop whining and APPROACH girls...So far I don\'t see the smallest bit of effort on your side. U will grow old and die hoping that u get approached. Girls stare ? Perfect , all the info u need...now go approach and talk about something , give your \"inner values\" a chance to come through... DOn\'t ever expect to get girls :

-just cos u use pheros
    -just cos u live the warrior way
    -just cos u do pushups / work on your body
    -just cos u \"think\" u say witty things

All of these are powerfull helpers , no doubt. However if u don\'t put some effort into it (= approaching girls U WANT, See it , take it = Confidence = Alpha) You will get nowhere and probably still whine on the Forum the next week/month/year. Either that or u could put your worked out/toned/ripped/muscular body to use and grind it on some hot babe...Agreed ?
    Right now your whole thinking seems to be F.ucked Up bigtime. Just take the last day : 3 girls said u are ugly ! So what ? F.uck \'em. Thats bull$hit. But hey u let it get to your heart , and make a post the other day complaining about natures cruel ways...Correct reaction to some \"obviously dumb girlies\" dissing u would have been : \"You little h0s aren\'t worth my time and attention. There are other girls who KNOW to value ME and my BEAUTY\"

Be confident about it..what else can u do ? Get a facejob done end end up looking like michael jackson ? Bull$hit...

Ahh I\'m tired explaining this over and over...HOW CAN ANYONE BE lonely (Unless thats what he WANTS to be - BE LONELY , WHINE , dwell in sadness and complain to others) With so much QUALITY information floating around the internet. GUNWITCH GUNWITCH GUNWITCH !!!!! Learn few basic things from fastseduction players guide...just a few things to give u some ideas on how girls/women function and think. DOn\'t go ross jeffrey on a girl , that wil make u seem like a complete [bad word]...Take out the goodies from all the reading u need to do and integrate them into your own style/techniques...Damn its so easy and obvious ! Arrrrg...

Ok anger management [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

~Peace out !!!

Banned User

Bart, what did you say to the girls that said this to you.

I thought you said it was a 3 girl meaing like 3 out of 10, 3 girls all at once....damn.

King of the coupons!

If you\'re ugly, but you have a nice body, and a bunch of natuaral pheromones, how can you use that?

How can you play off of that?

Bart

Bart - Ugly people get laid all the time! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Ugliness is mind over matter. If she doesn\'t mind, it doesn\'t matter. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Bart - Ugly people get laid all the time! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Ugliness is mind over matter. If she doesn\'t mind, it doesn\'t matter. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

You\'re too funny Mobley. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I say get rid of those pumps, brush those yellow teeth get a nice hair style. Look at Clay from American idle he was literally a ugly duckling, suddenly he had a makeover and now all the women are screaming he\'s the most handsome guy around. You say you can\'t change yourself but that\'s BS, you can if you want to.

**DONOTDELETE**

Concentrate on the other person rather than youself. Think about making them feel good rather than worry about how they feel about you.

King of the coupons!

You\'re too funny Mobley. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I say get rid of those pumps, brush those yellow teeth get a nice hair style. Look at Clay from American idle he was literally a ugly duckling, suddenly he had a makeover and now all the women are screaming he\'s the most handsome guy around. You say you can\'t change yourself but that\'s BS, you can if you want to.

Hoooooooold on!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Marv14yag wears pumps, and sports yellow teeth!!? That\'s not ugly! That\'s ga-rosssssssssssssssss! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Hang in there Marv, for every beast, there is another beast-tricia. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I\'m doing just fine, and you will be too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] If things are that bad, you could always scare someone to love you...with mones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I\'d hang out wit\'cha, but no touching! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol

No, I don\'t have yellow teeth, or pumps...

What are pumps?

lol

I have a fake tooth because I got punched in the mooth though.

Anyway.

Yeah, I got the clothes and teh hiar and the not yellow teeth, hta\'s not a problem. And my penis size isn\'t small at all, lol.

And it was 3 differnt girls, lol.

anyway...

I\'ve read all of what everyone sai,d and some of it I agree with, and some I don\'t. Everyone had thier opinion.

Yes, ugliness only gets you in the door. I am not able to GET IN the door. Getting stares dont\' mean getting in the door at all.

I dont\' know though. I suppose that you\'d just have to know me, lol.

T-bird....Let me explain something to you.

Becuse YOU FIND SOMETHING simple doesn\'t necesarily mean that it is. It is all relevant d*mn it.

You see...

If you find languages easy, and you learn thm eqasily, but someone else doesn\'t you will think they are stuipd. Finding places, math, hooking up with girls, etc. It is all just relevant.

If you find it easy, it is easy FOR YOU. That doesn\'t necessarily mean \"it\'s easy&gt;\"

Bart

Banned User

We all send out vibes, yours may be way off, kind of like I send out the vibe of being an [bad word]. Though I\'ve never insulted anyone here. Sometimes we don\'t even realize it.

There is nothing disease wise wrong with your face right, did you go to that face chart, and ranking of beauty link I sent ya? Have you heard a girl call you cute, or even your mom. Its hard to believe that is standing in the way.
    Check the pictures below and rate how you stand with them.

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information