Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: If you\'re ugly..........

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It takes 21 days to get rid of a habit, Bart. Anything reasonable that you set as a goal for yourself is possible. You just have to set out and do it. After a while, it will become part of you--ie part of your personality.
    If you develop a habit of working out every day, you develop the \'discipline\' part of your personality at the same time.
    If you decide that the world is against you and you\'re just a victim of it all, you\'re also developing the \'victim\' part of your personality.

Think about it, Bart. What do you want to be? How do you want to see yourself, and how do you want others to see you? Really think about it, and when you decide how you want to be, start working toward it. That\'s not only improving yourself, but changing your personality.

Phero Dude

@Sexyredhead : Save your energy for something better...

\"Come on guys! FUNNY! Ok, perhaps my sense of humor is a bit different from yours. But I have been laughing my ass of SO MUCH reading the posts! lol I don\'t CARE IF IT\'S about me or not, lol IT\'S F*CKING FUNNY!\"

Don\'t u people realize ? Thats what he does all the time : Posts some controversy (or any random brain-junk) then gets off to peoples reactions. Asking for help ? No he isn\'t really , I have never seen him report back , that some advice helped him , nor that he even tried to apply it.
    In deed this is very amusing , and as long as people will get worked up and \"feel\" like they need to help poor old bart /or be angry with him / or teach him a lesson - he will continue being the Forums Eminem-ripp-off. LOL ! I\'ve been there , also trying to help him with advice..He wouldn\'t take it. He is just out here for fun. To release the garbage that accmulates in his brain upon us and see what the reaction will be. So either ignore it , or feel highly amused (like I do) but DON\'T be offended , cos its your fault then [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Afterall , every now and then he comes up with some quality stuff (warrior diet - LOVE THIS ONE )

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL That sounds EXACTLY like my mother, that\'s too funny.

I agree that you can change your personality - not by just sitting around thinking you\'re gonna start acting like a different person - but by continually providing yourself with new experiences and making sure to stretch yourself, not get complacent and get in a rut. Travel, talk to new people, do new things, eat new foods, do something outside your routine as much as you can. Being exposed to new things makes you grow, and growth makes you change.

Enlightened One

Speaking of changing ones personality, NLP is a great and quick and easy technique to accomplish just that.

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    @Sexyredhead : Save your energy for something better...

\"Come on guys! FUNNY! Ok, perhaps my sense of humor is a bit different from yours. But I have been laughing my ass of SO MUCH reading the posts! lol I don\'t CARE IF IT\'S about me or not, lol IT\'S F*CKING FUNNY!\"

Don\'t u people realize ? Thats what he does all the time : Posts some controversy (or any random brain-junk) then gets off to peoples reactions. Asking for help ? No he isn\'t really , I have never seen him report back , that some advice helped him , nor that he even tried to apply it.
    In deed this is very amusing , and as long as people will get worked up and \"feel\" like they need to help poor old bart /or be angry with him / or teach him a lesson - he will continue being the Forums Eminem-ripp-off. LOL ! I\'ve been there , also trying to help him with advice..He wouldn\'t take it. He is just out here for fun. To release the garbage that accmulates in his brain upon us and see what the reaction will be. So either ignore it , or feel highly amused (like I do) but DON\'T be offended , cos its your fault then [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Afterall , every now and then he comes up with some quality stuff (warrior diet - LOVE THIS ONE )

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bascially i agree with Tbird that marv14yag is trying piss u all. but then i can understand his feeling because i have similar situation as he is . he express the fustration that alll along i had .can u imagine someone give u 1st prize and the next moment he says hey u dont deserved it. it is so hurting . i know deep down inside , marv14yag knows that he wasnt ugly at all , otherwise he wont mention about his good body figure and people wont gave him a single look. i think marv is still attractive to those women , maybe not that handsome that\'s all.maybe those women had higher expectation. beside they are still young. why am i saying that i had similar situation as him. its becasue i was often mistaken as \"handsome \" at a far sight. it may be due to a nice configuration of my face and nice body figure(not muscular, i never go to gym , so my body figure is natural ). . there are women and men who gave me slightly more attention. at far sight i may seemed to be a little attractive to them , so when they walked closer to me , they sometime make comment like \" he is not handsome at all!\"at closer range, i appear to be less attractive .and that really hurts and they dont bother to stare me longer after that. what marv means is that if he is not handsome ,then why does the women bother to stare at him so long and gave so much attention to him. yes he is having this dilemma .
    hey marv , dont say that im wrong , i know u . marv cant convinced himself that he is attarctive though he wanted to because everyone has put him down. worst case ,all 3 girls put him down ate the same time. if 1 of them stand by him , it wouldnt be that bad. he hope to have more people to recognize him as attractive to build his confidence . i will continued in the next post. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Journeyman

the truth about women

a lot of women says , looks and money dont matter . its what\'s inside that counts. is t it true? i dont think so.
    women are good liars.if u is disagree , how do u explain a [bad word]\'s wife staying married to him? she lies to herself everyday, of course.
    she tells herself, \"he\'s agood provider. that all i need\".
    she lies to h=im everyday-\"no [bad word] darling , dont change. i love the way just u are\" everybody lies . lies lubricate our social machinery; they are the cusyomay courtesies of our daily contact. people dont want to know about ur day, they just ask because its only thing they can think of
    saying at the time. in the same way, we answer \"great!\"eeventhough our day sucked, because it the easiest way to answer and who wants to know the truth anyway? its just so dreary. we exagerrate and lavish fatterry on 1 another because its nice thing to do. it s harmless, but the fact is all lies. and we tell them all the bloody time.
    men lie to shagged or to avoid getting caught shagging other women
    women lie about everything else-
    dating shopping, eating, sex, other men(inorder, er, honestly).
    And we do it by spewing every excuse in the proverbiabial book
    in the next post is quote from FHM magazine

Journeyman

Don\'t think of it as \'changing\' your personality but rather \'evolving\' your attitude. You can\'t force this and no one can do it for you, things will click in your brain as you gain more experience in life that will change your attitude/outlook and in turn your personality will change along with it. BUT, you have to remain open minded and not so rigid and realize that your not happy with where you are at in life, you need to want to change. people are not born with personalities, they are shaped by thier environments for the most part, of course some people are genetically/biologically disposed to certain personality types... there are meds for that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Personally, I think you just got to many hormones rollin around inside you. Wank it in the morning, wank it in the evening and stop worrying and focusing on getting that piece of ass, if it happens it will happen. Peace.

Banned User

Ok, T-bird...

No, I\'m actually sincere.
    What happens is, after I ask a question, I get answers, I\'m like, hmm, ok...Than soemoen usually comes up with some stupid sh*t, and than it gets off from there.

Which, if you want to know why I don\'t respond so much to the posts...

I CAN\'T! lol

I get on at night, like 7:00....I opst something, and than there\'s like literally 40 posts...And everyone\'s like, I wonder why Bart hasn\'t saida nything..I bet he\'s (something negative)....

But, no, I can\'t get on till later, and there\'s a milion posts posted.

Now, as for the ideas...They are ideas, I\'m good at creating therroies.
    If it wasn\'t for that line of thinking, I wouldn\'t have learened all the stuff I do today.
    I\'m good at creating theroies, but I need a LOT of work in the DOING PART.

I know everything NOT TO DO, and from that I think I should know everything TO DO, it\'s just....I can\'t really.

I\'ll give you an exmaple.

Some due goes up to a girl, maybe he flirts with her, is friends with her...He touches her on her face, arm, something and she\'s like hey...

Or, dude goes from behind the girl, and tired to give her a wedgie with her thong, or tries to grab her tits...

I could not do that. If it were me, I would be sexually harrassing, etc. This is, even if I was the friend, because I do/had girl friends...

But, Bernard is right though, people lie...lol
    Me knwoing hat to do, say, etc is not going to help.
    That\'s probably why I am so good with people online...
    I\'m not completely ugly....I suppose it depends on your perception, however, I know what to say, etc. And because we\'re not in the real world, a girl will give me a CHANCE.

You see, you\'re ALWAYS BEING JUDGED! lol
    Before you even utter a word, the girl you are about to talk to, has probably already judged you, and it\'s going to take time, IF SHE ALLOWS YOU IT, or is open minded enough, to change her perceptoin ,and even then she may lie to herself.

And, yes, that must suck Bernard. Here\'s the diliema though...

If you\'re ugly, you\'re ugly..People give you pitty...Maybe you could get a pitty f** or pitty bj...

If you\'re hot, you got girls there.

But if you\'re like me, where somee say you\'re ugly, some say you\'re hot, or you have a nice body, but bad face, or you\'re average, or something like that, you get NEITHER, and you end up by yourself and a Playboy magazinne or something, because that\'s about as muh as you\'re going to get from the oppoiste sex.

It\'s all crazy. People should just grow up...
    I speak my mind, yeah...You may not like it, but, guess what?
    Why do I want to try to be friends, and impress, etc, people that AREN\' GOIGN TO LIKE ME for WHO I AM? lol
    It makes no sense.

It\'s best just to be yourself, and when someone likes you, they like you. PLus, people dont\' buy your disguises you try to put on ANYWAY.

The only problem is that, I supose not many people like my personality, face, something.
    Anyway.

It all goes back to it though. I can know everything (which, I know a lot about stuff, just because I sit there and think all the time) but I can never use it. I\'d never be allowed, it would be called sexual harrassment.

ALTHOUGH....

That\'s the thing, perhaps you CAN use it....But how do you know? Soemtiems the girl may like you, sometimes she doesn\'t like you, but likes your body/pehromoens and is equating that to something else, becuase if you dont\' hav ethe face it\'s not going to be related to your face, which is who people IDENTIFTY YOU as.

Personally...I LOVEEEE girls...I don\'t care so much about the configuration, but a few things.

Pheromones...Due to I have good smell, and using pheromoens I can detect pheormones, EASILY. I would be able to tell if someoen had on extervenous pheromones, I\'m sure... And the second, which GOES ALONG with the first....

Basicaly, that healthy look....The glowing skin, vibrant hair, lots of pheromones, and those damn big blue DIALATED EYES. I LOVE THOSE!

But, yeah, healthy look.
    It\'s like Katie Lohmann....She\'s not the hottest CONFIGURATION, but I seriously....I don\'t think there\'s a change in skin color, tone in her entire body.

I got it, afterall warrior diet...4 weeks baby...lol

But, yeah...

I wish I\'d either be ugly, or hot.

That way I could just say..I\'m ugly....And just pity myself, or get pitty bj\'s or something (afterall, all these hot girls going out with ugly guys, etc...)

But noooooo... I get screwed over because of one good thing, one bad thing, etc.

Ohh...

It\'s all bullshit...Ahh, whatcha gonna do...

Bart

I\'m

dredging up old crap.

Join me.

I\'m dredging up old crap.

Join me.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

OK...count me in

Until the

world\'s ending, comrade.

Banned User

Join me.

<hr

Hey, bumping up old stuff is my privilege,,,

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Join me.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hey, bumping up old stuff is my privilege,,, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

This is true. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Franki is king of bumping old crap.

Sorry

dude.

I feel like I\'ve angered the sun-god. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

...Steve...

Sorry dude.

I feel like I\'ve angered the

sun-god. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

...Steve...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Too much talking and not enough bumping!

Banned User

I feel like I\'ve angered the sun-god.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Too much talking and not enough bumping!

<hr

This is delicate art, damn you!

And I\'m feeling prescious. I\'m

nursing the mother of all hangovers (her name\'s Brenda and she likes crosswords) and my eyes are going blurry at

all the stories of pubescent boys getting \"MAD CERAZY DIHLS!! SHE TOTALLY GAVE ME THE WRONG CHANGE! SHE

LOOKED AT ME FOR 6.34 MILLISECONDS LONGER THAN USUAL!! I\'M GOD AT MY SCHOOL!!! (i\'ve not been laid yet,

though, and I often mock my own genitalia)\"

Wonderful!

Steve

Man of La Pancha

I may

be drunk, but you\'re ugly...at least I\'ll be sober in the morning...that quote isn\'t right, but neither is

the fact that I keep making posts because I\'m out of it...... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Hey

Franki were you born in June (or late May to June)?

Banned User

No,

February 15.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Tallmacky, are you practicing your psychic abilities or something?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yeah...

Apparently I am not very good.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr

Nope. You suck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Yeah...

<hr

Let me give you some pointers on how to be a good psychic...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Vagueness is the greatest tool a fake could ever have.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Let me see if I

can read you, Tallmacky...

<font color=\"green\"> Someone very intelligent is coming into your life... You

will start to admire that person. You also will have a new person in your life who you will find very attractive

and get along well with... I see past anxiety over a topic close to your heart... You will face your fears soon,

and you will then have to make the choice on whether to continue how you have been or take the road less traveled...

The decision is yours, but only you can make the best of your life... I wish you well. </font>

and you

will have Chinese food tonight

and

Kristen Kreuk will be stopping by my house tonight...

Right?

Holmes

and Kristen Kreuk will be stopping by my house

tonight...

Right?

Holmes

Yes...and she will bring

Chinese food

Aha! But

will we go Dutch?

Holmes

Man of La Pancha

It\'s like Dutch-door action...

I was

thinking more Dutch-Chinese action, but then, my mind\'s in the gutter.

Holmes

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information