Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: If you\'re ugly..........

visit-red-300x50PNG
    *falls on the floor and starts laughing hysterically*

Uh huh, sure. Do you realize how much of an idiot you cause others to perceive you as everytime you post something like that? lol.....

- Krish

Banned User

\"Bart, get out of your head and start saying Hi to some girls and trying to have conversations with them. Make friends with some girls. Just friends. See if you can get some girls to like you.

You talk more [bad word]. You\'re making stuff up in your head rather than going out and interacting.

Just talk to people.

And don\'t write me back a bunch of intellectualizing bullshit mental masturbation, now.

Just talk to people, go do it.\"

FTR...I am to girls as an abductee is to aliens.

I obsess, think up crazy ass schemes about encoutners and situations, and interactions. I a f*cking nutjob!

But, yes, I suppose you are right. It\'s just that it comes easier for somee peopel that for others. I could give you reason, but that might be considered as \"mental masterbation [bad word]\"....

lol

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

I give up.

Banned User

F*ck you KRTEL!

D*mn you!

Just, d*mn you to hell!

D*mn you!
    D*mn you!

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, it would be considered mental masturbation bullsh!t.

You need to make friends with some girls. FRIENDS. So you can stop talking this wild-eyed bullsh!t you make up in your head, and get grounded.

Say hi, just try to talk to them.

NO WHINING.

It\'s hard for everybody. Why do you think you\'re so special?

FTR\'s right, ya know.

By making friends with girls, and we\'re talking more than one or two here, you can get a better understanding of why they do what they do, how girls react to things you do, you have someone to help you practice things you want to do to girls you\'re interested in, and you\'ll learn to be more comfortable around the female gender in general.

And besides, you\'ll have friends to go out with so you don\'t spend so much time thinking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

If you\'re ugly and you know it clap your hands! Clap! Clap!
    If you\'re ugly and you know it clap your hands! Clap! Clap!
    If you\'re ugly and you know it, and you really want to show it,
    If you\'re ugly and you know it, clap your hands! Clap! Clap!

Will the real God please stand up! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] No one\'s standing, so I assume that no matter who says what, the understanding between man and woman will never be...No matter how hard we try. Hmmmmmmm Squange! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] With that thought, I\'ll assume to think that we\'re just killing time until someone comes up with a good mix that works for every man & woman. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

P.S. When the sun is down, and the lights are out...everyone\'s a 10! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

She said she loves me
    and you know that can\'t be bad...not unless she weighs 900 pounds!
    She said she loves me
    and you know that can\'t be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
    She loves me! Yeah Yeah Yeah
    She loves me! Yeah Yeah Yeah
    She loves me! Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeaaaaaah

Good night...Drive safely. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

lol. Thanks for the comic relief. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    F*ck you KRTEL!

D*mn you!

Just, d*mn you to hell!

D*mn you!
    D*mn you!

Bart

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Krish was actually spot on with what he said. How will anyone ever get to know your personality if you dont let them know you?

When i first started HS, i though i was ugly. But then i the years following i realised that:

1) I wasnt as ugly as i thought, not at all.

2) What I looked like didnt count for a damn, the attitude that i had surrounded myself as a result of me thinking i was ugly did more damage. As soon as I made the mental turn-around and decided that i would just play the cards i was delt with (intelligence, humour), i got all the attention i was lacking before and stopped convincing myself that i was ugly, and that even if i was, it wasnt an excuse not to be confident and get the girls that i wanted.

upsidedown

F*ck you KRTEL!

D*mn you!

Just, d*mn you to hell!

D*mn you!
    D*mn you!

Bart

Krish was actually spot on with what he said. How will anyone ever get to know your personality if you dont let them know you?

I think we actually ARE seeing Bart\'s personality on this forum....and that\'s the problem. The girls are also seeing Bart\'s personality and they don\'t like what they are seeing.

Bart, if you\'re anything in person like you are on this forum....then no woman is going to want to have anything to do with you. You need to do a total makeover with your personality and try to become a somewhat pleasant person. Lashing out at people and being a know it all isn\'t going to work for you in real life.

I know it\'s hard to change who you are....but if you want to have any success you\'re going to have to try.

Banned User

he probably has learning disabilities. look how he goes in all different directions on his posts. It is because he can\'t focus or whatever, and his mind wanders off, so he winds up thinking out loud. I think he just can\'t gather himself.

Phero Pro

Some say looks matter, some say they don\'t, in fact both opinions are right. It depends on the girl and her preferences.

Some say looks matter, some say they don\'t, in fact both opinions are right. It depends on the girl and her preferences.

...and you and your preferences.

Banned User

he probably has learning disabilities. look how he goes in all different directions on his posts. It is because he can\'t focus or whatever, and his mind wanders off, so he winds up thinking out loud. I think he just can\'t gather himself.

Whatcha talkin\' about Willis? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol....hey tallmacky, i have been wondering the same thing about you!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Seriously though, and I told you this before, really try and stop smushing two or three sentences together and less thinking out loud with the jokes. It takes away from the heart of what you are saying, and it becomes difficult to follow your argument. You\'ll only benefit from working on becoming more concise.

Banned User

Heheh I know monesrule, we discussed this before, just a hint of me not forgetting.

haha...i like barts personalltiy..lol...it funny...in a morbid way...but still funny!lol
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Adam [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You like Bart\'s personality, or personalities? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

haha

Y\'all, I don\'t care who it is. It\'s not right to gang up on somebody and rip them to shreds. ESPECIALLY where they can hear/read it.
    Bart\'s not perfect, be then neither is anybody else here. He does bring up some good questions, even though I don\'t agree with a lot of what he says.

Some of you guys are like piranha lately! One person makes one disparaging comment about someone, and the rest of you (and you know who you are) jump on them like they\'re fresh meat! How do you think you would feel if it happened to you?
    Part of the reason we keep coming back to this forum is because it\'s a semi-anonymous place to throw ideas around about attraction and the opposite/same sex. Some of those ideas and theories are a little out there, I admit, but don\'t rip someone up because of it.

Yeah, You should all be ashamed of yourselves! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

I think in moments like these we should ask to ourselves \"WWPD\"? What Would Phantom Do?

Phero Dude

In defense of Bart: He does have some interesting points when you filter out all the objectionable stuff. I dont agree with alot of them but I think; Bart if you could just learn to fine tune or tweak your approach to interpersonal skills socially you\'d be alot more successful. Its like if you sat down to a dinner you\'re mother made you &amp; it tasted terrible, but when she asks you \"How you like it?\" you\'re going to use the diplomatic approach...no? You\'re not going to tell her outright it tastes like crap after all the other things she has done for you throughout your life.

Banned User

\"he probably has learning disabilities. look how he goes in all different directions on his posts. It is because he can\'t focus or whatever, and his mind wanders off, so he winds up thinking out loud. I think he just can\'t gather himself. \"

Ok, first of all, when you type stuff int his little box thing, it looks like you have typed a lot more than you actually have when you post it.

KABOOM! DIRECT HIT!

Yeah, actually, the last ltetter in my personality is P for scatterbrained.

It REALLY SUCKS when I have to do something. Because, I\'ll do one thing, start anothergo back, do something else.

MOst of the posts that I type on the board... I\'ll type them, and than think of something else, scroll back up and than enter it, think of something else. I dont\' have to do that, but I\'d be even more scatterbrained looking on the board if I DIDN\'T!

Oh (sigh)...

Anyway, the damn you, and teh other stuff.

Come on guys! FUNNY! Ok, perhaps my sense of humor is a bit different from yours. But I have been laughing my ass of SO MUCH reading the posts! lol I don\'t CARE IF IT\'S about me or not, lol IT\'S F*CKING FUNNY!

lol

D*mn.

lol

My personality? I think that\'s more of a morbid sense of humor...

As for the personality factor though. You CAN\'T CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY! You\'re BORN WITH IT! HOw many times do I have to say that!?

And, who the f*ck was it htat said CHANGE WHO YOU ARE? That\'s the WORST THING you can do! All that that is going to lead to is a low self esteem, becauseyou\'re going agasint yourself. NEVER CHANGE who you are!

Aside from the fact hat you CAN\'T. That REALLY MEANS that you should ACT! When you are sad act happy, etc. That may work for a while, but you wont\' get very far at ALL.

My problem is that I\'m just too d*mn not happy. As for as expressing it, I\'m not sure that\'s the best hting to do. Plus, people can see through it. Women are better than men at body language. They show that fake smiles use the primary muscles more. Ie, if you are right handed the right side of your mouth will be up more, etc.

Anyway....

If you\'re ugly and you know it clap your ahnds CLAP CLAP!

lol

Bart

No matter how much advice you give BART he has to change himself. I know he doesn\'t want to, but maybe when years pass by he will know what we are all talking about. You have to be in the social scene, have a positive mental mindset and don\'t give a S*it about what other people think or what they\'re doing. You have to take risk if you want to find that special someone in your life, so go up and talk to women even if it\'s just to say hello and introduce yourself. If you get burned or knocked down pick yourself up, dust yourself off and go to the next woman odds are in your favor she will appreciate you more.

Actually, you CAN change your personality. I remember learning in Psych class that a person\'s personality isn\'t really \"set\" until around age 30, and even then it can still be changed a bit.

Your experiences you grow up with affect who you are, and that\'s your personality. If you could never change your personality, you\'d still be the same as when you were born--not able to form a coherent thought and expecting the world to revolve around what you want. In fact, we all would be. And where would that get us?

Banned User

Actually, I would.

I\'d go (to my dad..) Dad, this food tastes like sh*t!

He\'d go, well than you don\'t have to f*cking eat it than! Buy your own God d*mn food.

To my mom, I\'d go, mom, this food tastes like I\'m eating [bad word].
    She\'d go, well, I did the best I could. Would you like me to (add something)....

lol

Bart

Really? I did that once. I told her I didn\'t like what we were eating.

So I had to cook for everybody for a week. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

I knew that your presonality and mind, body, etc hcanges as you grow. HOWEVER I didn not believe YOU COULD hae anything to do about that.

Ie, you can\'t change how long your bones are going to grow to full capacity when you reach a certain age, why would you personality wise?

Muscle mass, for instance, fat, you can change, but you can always change those.

YOu can change the length of your bones, perhaps eating less, etc, or growth hormone.

I know you can change personality through something like REALLY TRAUMATIC like being raped, or molested, or abused, etc. Many girls still talk like kids when they have had that happen, they never fully grow up.

HOWEVER I am not sure that can happen unless something TRAUMATIC happens.

Althought that may be one of the reaons the mitlitary makes you go throgh one of the \"boot camps\"... Sometihng intesne to change your body and mind, etc.

Bart

Oh, and Adam, I think it was..

Hey man..I\'m a likeable, lovable guy over here!

Don\'t you see all those lol\'s?

Look at them, they\'re all over the place!

Laughable, lovable guy over here!

Yes, morbid, sick, insanely funny sense of humor.
    First I scare the f*ck out of you and, than I make you laugh!

Mwahahah!

Bart

Banned User

My family would pay me NOT TO COOK!

lol

And, this morbid sense of humor...What the f*ck is that?

What, you scare the f*ck out of someone from behind, and then you tell them a joke or something?

lol

What the f*ck..lol

Bart

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information