Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    mmm935

Default please help... again!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok I used PPA twice around a friend Ive known for years. AND... nothing. In fact he spent the entire night like 10 feet away from me. And was very grumpy. I should say that we are friends but more... The only time we will usually touch each other is later in the night anyway. But last night even though he was very tired - I was hoping PPA would at least help - nothing, he just went to sleep!!
    In the past Ive notice he\'ll be tlaking to me - and will.... uh... touch himself - maybe he has an itch.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ANYWAY, he wasnt itchy while I had on the pheromones. I thought I read somewhere its harder to use with someone you know. Is that true? Like what do you think he felt or thought if anything. Im not expecting you all to have hte powers of God - I just dont know what it really means to have someone who knows a pheromone user act differently than someone who doesnt. THANKS!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: please help... again!!!

Use them around someone who doesn\'t know you and see what kind of reactions you get.

Sounds to me like you\'re beating a dead horse with this guy, and I should know, because it\'s a favorite hobby of mine, too.

Who knows what was going on in his fuzzy brain? Very likely something that has NOTHING whatsoever to do with you and something over which you have no control. ... it\'s impossible for me to say anything about what your pheromones might or might not be doing in your situation. The relationship\'s not hitting. Mind overrides pheromones, unfortunately. You know what I mean?

Good reply FTR.

mmm935

I guess my main concern at this point is not necessarily that things between us will get more intense (it would be nice) but the PPA cant make him feel less attracted or weird around me - could it?

Phero Pro

Maybe it was just too big of a change for him. At any rate, guys love it when girls confide in them, because we love feeling trusted. So you may just want to come out and fill him in and ask him if he thought the pheros were a factor.

My guess is most guys would be flattered along the lines of, \"jeez, you did that do try to get me more interested in you?\"

mmm935

Well.. thats a nice idea - but I would be too embarassed. Basically being sneaky works much better for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Do you think I need to add more? I put it on my wrists, behind my ears and my neck so taht I could smell it - I didnt notice it for too long after - I had to put my wrists to my nose to smell it. I think it put me in a better mood actually - so if it doesnt work for men at least its worth that much.

Phero Pro

Well, you could certainly try varying the application amount, but in the absence of \"joint experimentation\" where the guy would know when you\'re using pheros, I\'d have to defer to FTR\'s advice -- try it around other guys. And as she observed, he may have been disinterested that time for reasons totally unrelated to you, or how fetching you smelled.

mmm935

Since your a guy - Ill ask you this.. when a guy rubs himself really quickly... is it an itch or.. you know... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also, maybe this is just positive thinking- but I thought maybe he did get a reaction from it -but because were supposed to be friends- he fought it?? I dont know, just a thought.

Journeyman

heh, could be a lot of things. Could be an actual itch, scrotum could be gettin pinched, a stray hair gettin pulled or it could be what your hopin for.. trying to stem off a woody. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

what about the simple adjustment. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Wow, would have to have a lot more detailed info to answer that question, like for how long does his hand stay at or near his crotch afterward? Is he repeating it every few minutes? Does he seem to wait until you\'re looking?

Maybe most importantly, does he ever do it when anyone other than you can see him touching himself? If he saves this behavior for only you to see, that would seem a pretty favorable indication.

Can you tell whether or not he\'s got wood going? Right-handed guys usually dress their cock to the right, and of course the opposite for left-handed guys. Maybe you can get some visual cues, depending on what he\'s wearing.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Right-handed guys usually dress their cock to the right, and of course the opposite for left-handed guys.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Is this really true? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

I\'m left handed and my stuff always hangs more to the right side I believe I put it like that. plus I think I may have jerkers curve.

PS. I wear boxers and underwear at the same time.

Banned User

jerkers curve&gt;&gt; that\'s hilarious

Phero Pro

Is this really true?

Yes. A girlfriend surprised me with this bit of info she\'d read in a book.

She would always roam around to locate my cock when going to fondle me through my pants; suddenly she began putting her hand on it right away. I was surprised enough to ask her how she knew, &amp; she filled me in.

Phero Pro

PS. I wear boxers and underwear at the same time.

GOOD GOD WHY? DOESNT IT GET HOT?

I like going commando sometimes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I like going commando sometimes

That\'s sexy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I like going commando sometimes

That\'s sexy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

My friend, you have not lived until you have worn whitey tighty underwear and then put a pair of boxers over them. It is the most comfortable and secure feeling ever. I wish I could explain it to you but you must go on and do it on your own.

I never could stand the feeling of anything moving, but I can understand some boxer guys, it is definitly bigger when you wear boxers, with all that on my thing can really get small during the day hehe, all the more reason for me to beat it.

Banned User

What I meant is a big reason why guys do this is because they want to feel it there like its huge or something, I never really had that need [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

mmm935

This has gotten totally out of control. Sorry for asking about wood. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I dont know usually its just hte 2 of us - sometimes he\'ll sit there with his hands in his pants!!! which I think is very uh... pathetic almost childish. Like cant he control himself?? Other times we\'ll be talking and he\'ll kind of brush his hand across himself while Im standing there looking at him. I dont know if he figures he knows me well enough that it doesnt matter or hes doing it on purpose. ive never said anything. Maybe he doesnt even realize he\'s doing it. I met a guy a few weeks ago - while I shook his hand - he did the same thing.

sometimes he\'ll sit there with his hands in his pants!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> What do you mean? Is he playing with himself, or kind of like Al Bundy? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Is it like the black guy salute? Black guys in this area, if they like what they see, always grab their cocks one way or another and look you in the face for a split second ...

but, you know, if he\'s got wood and not doing anything about it, he may as well not even have it as far as you\'re concerned. ...

Is it like the black guy salute?

LMAO...the salute is popular in South Florida too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And now we return you to the original question, already in progress!!
    \"Ok I used PPA twice around a friend Ive known for years. AND... nothing.\"

Sometimes you just have to invest time. I started in ~mones because I was interested in someone I had known for years. Got them and also nothing---now after several months (and a short period where I just walked away from her) they seem to be having an effect. Perhaps at first the change of adding ~mones just \"stuns\" the vict... er target, then after they become used to your new profile, the ~mones start working. JMHO

Banned User

he may be getting off to the voyerism aspect of it. I have done it on some occassions just for kicks(yeah woohoo). Like if a perfect 10 walks by I may grab my stuff and be like hahah she doesn\'t even know it hehehe, it\'s like getting some from her but not.

Phero Pro

I dont know usually its just hte 2 of us - sometimes he\'ll sit there with his hands in his pants!!! Like cant he control himself?? Other times we\'ll be talking and he\'ll kind of brush his hand across himself while Im standing there looking at him. I dont know if he figures he knows me well enough that it doesnt matter or hes doing it on purpose. ive never said anything.

Oh. Well, then it\'s clearly time for some communication!
    Next time when he\'s touching himself in front of you, ask him if there\'s anything you can do to help.

I would think only two things can possibly happen. Either he\'ll blush about being called on for being so casual with his immature behavior, or he\'ll welcome your question and respond in the affirmative. Maybe he\'s been waiting for you to say something all along.

mmm935

Thanks.. i was hoping for more responses to the original question since Im still not sure of what to do at this point. Do I have 30 or 90 days to decide if the product is worth keeping?

I don\'t think you\'ll have a problem sending it back. Ummm, what was the question again?

mmm935

I think I may be sending it back. I went to 2 clubs and my friend got all the attention. Is it possible guys thought she was wearing it?? And she ignores people -so its not like she was more outgoing or even smiling (shes miserable) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information