Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Piercing ones PENIS!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What do you guys think of this? Girls? Im bored [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Should I get pierced? Any opinions?

Phero Pro

Default Re: Piercing ones PENIS!

Alternatively, how do you feel about pierced scrotums, girls?

Phero Dude

I heard the head isn\'t very painful at all. I got my nipples done, and they hurt like a bit*h. I would actually consider getting it done, as I\'ve heard it does help...but I\"m not getting any right now anyways so what\'s it matter [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

-Jon

Banned User

Why though? Especially through the head that\'s got to hurt during sex if it doesn\'t it looks kind of stupid ehh? Once that hole is permanent you now have 3 piss holes. It seems kind of like slaughtering the little bastard.

Phero Pro

And what about nipple piercings on guys? Do you girls think it\'s cool, sexy, weird, eccentric, or what?

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

And what about nipple piercings on guys? Do you girls think it\'s cool, sexy, weird, eccentric, or what?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m not a girl, but I\'ll give you the opinions on the ones I have been around since getting mine done. So far, I haven\'t had one that hasn\'t liked them. A lot of them are like...eeewww or, ouch..WHY!? until I show them, then they\'re all over them and like them. They\'re the worst though, but after healing and getting some scar tissue, they\'re awesome now for sensitivity.

-Jon

**DONOTDELETE**

What do you guys think of this? Girls? Im bored [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Should I get pierced? Any opinions?

Gross, vile, wretched, nasty, ugly, horrid, nauseating.

Take up the violin.

Oh yuck! Don\'t ruin a perfect penis

Phero Pharaoh

That sounds like it hurts! I would never do that!

- Krish

Journeyman

I\'ve got my left nipple pierced. It complements my dragon tatto in which his claw is grasping my nipple. Its pretty cool, I get different sensations when she\'s playing with the pierced one versus the unpierced one. As far as the pain associated with the piercing I didnt think it was that bad, I got a what felt like a jolt of elecricity going from my nipple down to my toes when the actual piercing was done and was just sensitive to touch during the healing process. Then again I\'ve sat in the tattoo chair for over four hours while getting inked so I\'m a little desensitized to certain extents of pain. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I\'ll just echo pelotudo\'s comments about the ladies reactions to it. Makes a nice conversation piece to. lol

Phero Dude

Yeah, the left one didn\'t seem that bad to me at all. I got the right one done first, and it was the worst thing I have ever felt. The left one almost felt like it was numb. My piercer said the right is usually more sensitive on a male, and I believe him now.

Phero Dude

I\'m with the other ladies on this one. Don\'t care for genital piercings on men. Actually, I don\'t care for piercings at all on men, except maybe the ears, outer edge of the eyebrow (don\'t know the actual name), and of course the tongue. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I was wondering though, what you guys think of genital piercings on women. I\'m planning on getting one soon (vetical hood), but I\'ve only talked to a few guys who\'ve actually seen them, so what\'s your input? Sexy, not sexy? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

I was wondering though, what you guys think of genital piercings on women

IMHO,and being a Leo too,I think it\'s not sexy at all.Spoils the overall viewing.Wouldn\'t mind some old fashioned chain ornament on the ankle, preferably in gold.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Barbaric and disgusting, and tongue piercings are worse. Why? Why are you getting a genital piercing?

Phero Dude

I was wondering though, what you guys think of genital piercings on women. I\'m planning on getting one soon (vetical hood), but I\'ve only talked to a few guys who\'ve actually seen them, so what\'s your input? Sexy, not sexy? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The last girl I was with had her hood pierced. It was awesome playing with it w/ my tongue ring, and looked so good when she stood up naked. On girls: tongue, belly button, clit, ears all get thumbsup from me. Nipples, eyebrow, and lip on certain girls...

My personal opinion is I don\'t like them, and I cringe to think of it getting caught on something. Ouch!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

However, it seems to me that if you\'re into girls who like piercings, odds are they\'ll like it. If you\'re not into girls who like piercings, they probably won\'t like it. I\'ve seen a few, and I was not impressed. Don\'t go and do it just because you\'re bored.

upsidedown

I seldom weigh in on these kinds of things. But, I\'ll just throw in my opinion this one time. To me the human body is designed perfectly as it is. To do any of these kinds of piercings is just mutilation and disgusts me.

King of the coupons!

Going through male menapause...I got my left nipple pierced. I hurt like hellllllllllllllllllllllllll!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I got my hip replaced, and it had to be taken out. It closed before I could get it put it back in. Menapause snuck back in the door, and I got it repierced. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] As long as my chest stands out...I like the look, and a skillful female tongue would make me go \"ooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!\" As I get older, and my chest starts to drop...it comes out! I think it looks nice, male nipple rings that are so heavy it pulls the nipple down, looks sick to me. My 2 lincolns for the day. It\'s raining here, and I\'m wanting me sum! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

However, it seems to me that if you\'re into girls who like piercings, odds are they\'ll like it. If you\'re not into girls who like piercings, they probably won\'t like it.

I believe that too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

It\'s decided then. I\'ll get my nose pierced. Or my belly button. Whichever. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Why? Why are you getting a genital piercing?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Well, that\'s a bit of a story. I\'ll try to sum it up...
    This piercing is for *ME*. You don\'t get your tongue pierced for yourself, you get it done to pleasure someone else (at least that\'s the way I see it). People (people who are into piercings) see a tongue ring and all sorts of images start rolling through their heads. It\'s too obvious for me. Navel rings take too much work. Those things take up to a year to completely heal and don\'t look good on everyone. Now, a clit ring, nobody knows about it (unless you tell them) or sees it unless *you* want them too, and you get to play with it all you want. Plus, I\'m interested to see what reaction I get the first time a new guy realizes its there.

I\'ve always been the \"good\" girl- you know, A-student, BS from a respected university, never the one to start trouble or end up in it, etc. Well I hate that stigma, b/c I\'m *not* a \"good\" girl- I\'m just ME. Anyway, I\'m just starting to come out a funk that I\'ve been in for the last oh four years or so (relationship induced), and I\'m really starting to feel like myself again. So, (guess that wasn\'t the short version afterall) I\'m doing this as a present to myself. It\'s not about the piercing, that\'s just a symbol. It\'s about finally letting myself be me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Go for it, sister [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

{I\'ve always been the \"good\" girl- you know, A-student, BS from a respected university, never the one to start trouble or end up in it, etc. Well I hate that stigma, b/c I\'m *not* a \"good\" girl- I\'m just ME. Anyway, I\'m just starting to come out a funk that I\'ve been in for the last oh four years or so (relationship induced), and I\'m really starting to feel like myself again. So, (guess that wasn\'t the short version afterall) I\'m doing this as a present to myself. It\'s not about the piercing, that\'s just a symbol. It\'s about finally letting myself be me.)

DVK - Never lapped upon a pierced honey suckle, so don\'t know if it\'s something that I could get into. I\'ve seen a few in pics, and it didn\'t exactly turn me off. It could help, or it could hurt, but you\'ll aways have the option of removing it. Just make sure you tell them YOU WANT TO SEE the needle being removed from its sterilized packaging. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Ever thought about a tat? They\'re just as wicked you Baaaaad Girl you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Good luck in releasing the female beast in you. Don\'t hurt nobody! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Go for it, sister [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, good, I\'m so glad you feel that way. I\'m gonna get my rectum pierced. Just gotta be me.

\"Ever thought about a tat? They\'re just as wicked you Baaaaad Girl you!\"

But a little less \"removable\" when she gets to be a grandma.

Oh, good, I\'m so glad you feel that way. I\'m gonna get my rectum pierced. Just gotta be me.

You are such a copy cat!!!!! Fine!!!! I\'ll just get my spleen done with a big gold hoop.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, I\'m a raging individualist, I\'m not a person with any kind of decent sense, how dare you think that of me. I\'m gonna hang ornaments from every slightest protrusion I\'ve got, and at Christmas time, string lights across them and hang bulbs. I\'m ME, dammit -- I\'ve pierced all my sh!t up just like every body else.

Keep it up. I\'ll go have somebody draw all over me, too. I\'ll be really original and get a butterfly tatooed on my shoulder. You\'re pushing me, now.

King of the coupons!

\"Ever thought about a tat? They\'re just as wicked you Baaaaad Girl you!\"

But a little less \"removable\" when she gets to be a grandma.

ROFLMAOWJ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You\'re soooo right, but she\'ll be marked BAD GIRL for LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!! Which is what she wants. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

FTR - Should you carry through with that...not only hair balls, but ring balls as well. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Ewwwwwwwwww Yucky! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I\'ll be really original and get a butterfly tatooed on my shoulder.

Can you top this? I might get colored contact\'s. I already have blue eyes, but I am going to get a different shade of blue. I am serious! I might just do it!

**DONOTDELETE**

No, no, this is gonna be really cool. I\'ll hang jingle bells from my clit ring and wear a Santa hat.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information